Author Topic: The Globalist Conspiracy  (Read 7804 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Globalist Conspiracy
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2022, 02:16:50 PM »
ChiCom logic is winning , , ,

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
WW III and the Great Reset
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2022, 09:54:17 AM »
https://capitalisteric.wordpress.com/2022/09/30/ww3-clown-world-edition/

See things as they are, not as you want them to be.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2022, 07:29:07 AM »
"A major supermarket chain in the UK is finalising plans to stock insects on its shelves and market them as a cheap food source for people struggling to afford to feed their families amid soaring inflation and the cost of living crisis"

oh so elites do not have to worry that
they are going to be forced to eat insects........

like the "peasants"
the "ignorant"
the "uneducated"

masses

celebrities can also opt out

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Globalist Conspiracy, We want beef, not bugs
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2022, 07:41:15 AM »
Let the unwashed eat insects while the elite big thinkers at Davos fly private jets.

Do they ever notice how far from their equal outcome (pretend) ideals their actual policies keep taking them?

The 5 states with the lowest income inequality are:
Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, South Dakota and Alaska.

At the top is California, New York and DC.

Funny how that works.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2022, 07:49:51 AM »
Let the unwashed eat insects while the elite big thinkers at Davos fly private jets.

Do they ever notice how far from their equal outcome (pretend) ideals their actual policies keep taking them?

The 5 states with the lowest income inequality are:
Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, South Dakota and Alaska.

At the top is California, New York and DC.

Funny how that works.

It's a feature, not a BUG!

Mao lived in the Forbidden City, like an emperor and developed a second chin while millions starved to death under his collectivist rule.

Same with every "elite" preaching equality.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2022, 08:05:54 AM »
It's a feature, not a BUG!

Mao lived in the Forbidden City, like an emperor and developed a second chin while millions starved to death under his collectivist rule.

Same with every "elite" preaching equality.

A feature for the elite, but a bug for the great unwashed who are now joining the side they used to call rich Republicans.  Jack Kemp's vision starts to come true some 40 years later, we are the party that wants to make everyone rich, not just the people in power.  And they are the top down party, all about rules, limits, what you can and cannot do.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2022, 08:36:59 AM »
Despite who the author is, this is not a stupid piece of analysis-- rather it is quite perceptive and prescient and indeed, and in general accord with the concepts that I learned by my International Relations prof, William Quandt, whom I have mentioned here previously.

I will post it in the Geopolitics thread as well and would be glad to see discussion of it there.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Schwab calls for global indoctrination of children
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2022, 07:28:59 AM »

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/klaus-schwab-education?utm_source=lwc-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=LWC-Newsletter%202022-12-28

WATCH: KLAUS SCHWAB'S ALARMING COMMENTS ON 'REVOLUTIONIZING GLOBAL EDUCATION' EVEN HAS ELON MUSK SHOCKED
BRODIGANDECEMBER 28, 2022

The World Economic Forum is like ComicCon for authoritarians looking to take over the globe. Though by acknowledging that, or by even acknowledging Klaus Schwab is a real person, authoritarian fanbois (the media, Big Tech, the Democrat Party, Canada, Europe, etc.) call you a conspiracy theorist. Putting the word "Reset" after a word that's one better than "Good" wasn't invented by Alex Jones. It's the literal title of a Klaus Schwab book.

Here is video of real person Klaus Schwab pledging to revolutionize a "global education" curriculum. Unclear is if this is a new video or a resurfaced one working its way around Twitter. But you can clearly see a real person saying real words with his mouth.

Klaus Schwab, a global lobbyist, unelected to anything, has his hands in "practically all the big" corporations to retrain teachers and put a new global education curriculum in place. He doesn't say the word "indoctrinate," but feel free to draw your own conclusions. Schwab's comments are so alarming that Elon Musk -- who for all the leftist attacks on billionaires, seems to be the only one NOT on their side -- was taken aback.

Now, it's very easy to go down the rabbit hole of conspiracies when you have the internet in front of you. And WEF associates give us plenty to work on. Engineering away gender. Making it impossible for farmers to grow food. And my personal favorite? The CEO of Joe Biden's favorite pharmaceutical company bragging about a pill with a computer chip that alerts authorities when you've taken it. Quote, "imagine the compliance."

Because it's so easy to go down that rabbit hole, it's important to take a step back and check yourself on occasion. So I ask you...is there anything about this video that doesn't make Klaus Schwab -- in a real video where this real man said real words -- sound like Cobra Commander hatching a plan for global domination? Because I can't think of anything right now.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
The Globalist(s) take over of the world
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2022, 09:24:02 AM »
we have to do a better job

educating our side about the danger if this
megalomaniac

no, I do not want to be subservient to a German

like the rest of the EU is to Germany !

he is promising all the big techs huge profits with massive scale
centralized control through tech in alliance with leftist globalists

and we have NO say
shut up plebes

Germany wants to take over the world again.....

we have to figure new terms  for this

totalitarianism

facsism

rather fit but it is the peculiar

tech private government mass control world wide here we are talking about

a new word or noun has to be invented

"global technofacism"?  kind of fits
"global technototalitiniasm" ?  no long and tongue twisting

did orwell have a term for this ?
(pre internet)

« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 02:33:12 PM by ccp »

ya

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2023, 10:34:10 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2023, 07:43:56 AM »
That sounds about right, but I would love to have an actual article/quote from Wray to accompany that meme.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2023, 07:49:55 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2023, 08:30:37 AM »
Ummm, I'm not reading that as saying that Ray bragged at the Globalist conference of what we know to be true.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2023, 09:59:01 AM »
Ummm, I'm not reading that as saying that Ray bragged at the Globalist conference of what we know to be true.

You have read the twitter files released that demonstrate the FBI censorship through their corporate partners?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2023, 03:06:21 PM »
Duh.

But your citation does not show him bragging of that at the Globalist Conference but of something different.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2023, 11:23:06 PM »
Duh.

But your citation does not show him bragging of that at the Globalist Conference but of something different.

https://twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1616017444149264384

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2023, 07:24:41 PM »
I could try to nit pick and say that this snippet does not include a statement of the subject matter of the cooperation, but I must admit that it comes pretty damn close.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Breitbart : Schwab
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2023, 01:35:58 PM »
claims he (alone) predicted AI etc

he wants to work into his 100s....

and states Communist China will serve as the role model....

behind China , and the Democrats , he has got to be the biggest enemy of the USA

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/02/16/wef-chairman-klaus-schwab-says-global-governments-must-harness-ai-to-become-master-of-the-world/

China must be funding him.....

I don't get it . Where the heck did this guy come from ?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: It's all in the name, smart city
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2023, 04:54:55 AM »
With Leftism, names mean the opposite. Affordable health care or housing means anything the government has to subsidize.
 Clean energy means somebody else's kids digging cobalt with their hands in the Congo.

One point of freedom and free enterprise is that the combined and additive knowledge and intelligence of the people is way greater than that of a few central planners even if they were smart and benevolent, and they're not.  They've mean and controlling, and sometimes evil.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
The 15 minute city
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2023, 07:29:52 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2023, 08:05:31 AM »
"Of course, the data and algorithms are intricately linked with proven urban design principles and community feedback to provide a strong foundation for district planning and modeling."

Quite confident isn't he?

That said, I find myself wondering:

1) What is to be done with hollowed out shells of urban neighborhoods?  I'm not seeing us as proposing anything , , , If not coerced from above, is what he is describing for abandoned waterfront wasteland a terrible idea?

2) Is this the best thread for municipal planning and zoning issues?   Coincidentally I attended our local "Board of Commissioners" meeting about a requested zoning change for 1000+acres on the other side of the wetlands behind us. (the parcel nearest the wetlands will be a golf course) I must say I had an impression of "this is how America is supposed to work"--

Anyway, I'm thinking the State & Municipal thread will be best for the continuing discussion of the 15 Minute City concept.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Jordan Peterson, Michael Yon,
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2023, 11:32:09 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqHQN54XCL0

Note MY's discussion at 19:25 about the rail line from China to Rotterdam Netherlands will have the Tri State City and its terminus and that is why they want to take the land from the Dutch Farmers.

Also see
https://michaelyon.locals.com/upost/3692776/the-greatest-game
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 03:12:54 PM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2023, 08:38:47 AM »
"Yep, even milk is racist!"

so is chocolate milk .

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
15 minute cities
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2023, 06:50:28 AM »
15-Minute Cities Are ‘Complete Impoverishment and Enslavement of All the People’: EU Lawmaker
EU parliamentarian Christine Anderson on new residential model being pushed in Europe
A traveller passing a departures COVID-19 testing sign at Pearson International Airport on Dec. 3, 2021. (Nathan Denette/The Canadian Press)
A traveller passing a departures COVID-19 testing sign at Pearson International Airport on Dec. 3, 2021. (Nathan Denette/The Canadian Press)
Jan Jekielek
Naveen Athrappully
By Jan Jekielek and Naveen Athrappully
April 30, 2023Updated: May 1, 2023
biggersmaller Print

0:00
7:23

Christine Anderson, a member of the European Parliament, believes that COVID passports and QR codes that became widespread during the pandemic were only test runs for implementing “15-minute cities” aimed at tightening government control over people.

A 15-minute city is a neighborhood where a resident can reach everything they need, like a grocery store, doctor, and so forth within a 15-minute walk. According to Anderson, such cities are the beginning of tighter government control of people. The administration can exert control by deciding “you are no longer allowed to leave your 15-minute immediate area. They don’t have to fence it in or anything. It will be done via digital ID,” she said in an interview with Jan Jekielek’s “American Thought Leaders” program published on April 25.

“If you now fancy another store and it does not happen to be in your neighborhood, guess what? You won’t be going to that store anymore. Like I said, total control is what we’re talking about.”

RELATED COVERAGE
15-Minute Cities Are ‘Complete Impoverishment and Enslavement of All the People’: EU LawmakerChristine Anderson: From 15-Minute Cities to Climate Lockdowns, the Onslaught of Digital Tyranny
In Europe, legislation is being pushed forward to set up 15-minute cities. According to Anderson, the Digital Green Certificate, the COVID pass introduced during the pandemic, was only a test run designed to get people used to producing a QR code and related requirements.

“Now, they’re slamming us with these 15-minute cities. Make no mistake, it’s not about your convenience. It’s not that they want you to be able to have all of these places that you need to get to close by. It’s not about saving the planet either,” Anderson said.

“With the 15-minute cities, they will have to have those before they can lock you down, and that’s what we were talking about here.”

“In Great Britain, some counties have already passed legislation. They will be able to impose a climate lockdown. That’s the next step. That’s what we are talking about. In order to do that, they will have to have these 15-minute cities.”

The next step, Anderson says, will involve restricting people within their localities, only allowing them to leave the place two or three times a year. However, the rich will be able to get away with these rules as they can buy off exit passes from the poorer segments, she stated.

“The poor people will be left in these 15-minute neighborhoods while the ones that are better off get to go wherever they want to go. This is what we are talking about.”

An article featured on the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) website in March last year called the concept of 15-minute cities “a lot more than a fad” and a consequence of the current times, specifically the pandemic.

“With COVID-19 and its variants keeping everyone home (or closer to home than usual), the 15-minute city went from a ‘nice-to-have’ to a rallying cry,” it claimed, adding, “As climate change and global conflict cause shocks and stresses at faster intervals and increasing severity, the 15-minute city will become even more critical.”

Digital Tyranny
Anderson pointed out that Chinese communist-style “social credit” systems are already being tested out in Europe. “There are pilot projects already going on in Bologna. There, it’s called the ‘Bologna Wallet.’ In Vienna, it’s called the ‘Vienna Token.'”

“It’s voluntary for now, and it’s only pretty much enticing people. If you do this, you get some tickets for a little less, to go to the theater. Voluntary. Once again, [it’s the] first step,” she said.

“But soon, there will be a time when you don’t have a choice anymore. You have to have this Digital Green Certificate with this QR code. Then, they will tell you where you can go, what you can do, and what you cannot do.”

Anderson criticized “The Line” project being constructed in Saudi Arabia. A 200-kilometer-long, 200-meter-wide, 500-meter-high structure, The Line is projected to house up to 9 million people.

“If I wanted to get total control of the people, that’s exactly where and how I would house them, and then, have them on a three-meal-a-day prescription. Guess what will happen if you do not do as you are told—they will probably cancel those meals. It’s so easy,” she said.

“That’s what we’re talking about. When you really take all of this together, there is no other way for me to actually say this—it will be a complete impoverishment and enslavement of all the people. I’m stating it so clearly because that’s what it seems like, and that’s what it looks like to me.”

The concept of 15-minute cities is drawing heated debate on social media. When documentary maker Carla Francome posted a thread in February about the benefits of such cities, it soon attracted criticism.

One person suggested that though 15-minute cities sound great in theory, it would become a problem once the government tries to enforce it.

Another pointed out that if 15-minute cities were to become a reality, Francome would have to take a special permit to visit her father if he was living 30 minutes away from her.

“One day, you’ll be trapped in your 15 minute city, waiting for a drone to deliver your sweet and sour bugs and trying to remember what it was like to be on holiday,” author Lisa Keeble said in an April 22 tweet. “You’ll ask yourself- when did it all go wrong. When you applauded lockdowns and masks.”

Government Fearmongering
Anderson also highlighted the fearmongering employed by governments to control people during the COVID-19 pandemic. “In Germany, there was a manual, an outline on how to get the people to do what the government wanted them to do to adhere to these restrictions,” she said.

“They outlined it there specifically, ‘Even though kids are at no risk of this COVID, we have to make them afraid. If they catch it and then they infect their grandparents, they’re responsible for having killed their grandparents.’ That’s the kind of thinking that went on in the governments.”

“A completely blown out of proportion kind of pandemic. For what? It was so the pharmaceutical companies could make billions and billions of dollars.”

Jekielek noted that there’s “unequivocal evidence” that the UK government was involved in sowing fear among its populace with regard to COVID-19 and had a specific strategy for doing so. Similar things were done in other countries, including the United States, he pointed out.

When asked whether this was the result of some kind of global coordination, Anderson replied, “Absolutely.”

“That is actually the scariest part of all of this. Had it only been two or three countries going rogue, we would have had the hopes another country would step in and put a stop to it,” she said.

“They were in lockstep with all of this. They literally read from the same script, repeating the same lines, ‘Build back better, safe and effective.’ Every single Western democracy was pretty much doing the same thing.”

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2023, 10:04:17 AM »
FK.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator