Author Topic: Transgender Issues; pedophilia, grooming, and the sexualization of children  (Read 28923 times)

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
The Feminist Double Standard Created the Transgender Movement
« Reply #550 on: February 03, 2024, 04:57:43 PM »
What’s good for the goose, etc:

“The feminist double standard was born. Women could invade men’s spaces, but men could not do the reverse. Girls could play for the boys’ high school soccer team if they were good enough, but boys could not play on the girls.’”

Wanjiru Njoya is correct, and the point is general. Defend the rights of others as you would defend your own rights. Because you are defending your own rights.

More at the link: b https://www.samizdata.net/2024/02/wanjiru-njoya-on-the-feminist-double-standard/

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Old Gray Hag Acknowledges the Obvious?
« Reply #552 on: February 05, 2024, 04:28:39 PM »
I can’t read the original as I’ll be damned if I’ll surrender any of my info or money to these arrogant hacks, but per the quotes in the piece this is a huge shift from woke orthodoxy, with some speculating impending lawsuits re butchered kids is what inspired this embrace of the obvious:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/02/ny-times-shocks-the-world-publishes-piece-critical-of-transgender-medical-mutilation-of-children/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ny-times-shocks-the-world-publishes-piece-critical-of-transgender-medical-mutilation-of-children

ya

• Power User
    • View Profile
Pizzagate
« Reply #554 on: February 10, 2024, 08:47:29 AM »
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 09:34:55 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 05:47:38 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog