Author Topic: Transgender Issues; pedophilia, grooming, and the sexualization of children  (Read 35320 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Most people regard the lifting of homosexuality as mental illness as a good thing.  I certainly would not want such aimed at my daughter. 
OTOH, this tends to mean that it has become socially unacceptable to wonder about a correlation with pedophilia.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Most people regard the lifting of homosexuality as mental illness as a good thing.  I certainly would not want such aimed at my daughter. 
OTOH, this tends to mean that it has become socially unacceptable to wonder about a correlation with pedophilia.

Older generations understood the importance of boundaries. Before you tear down a fence, you better understand why it was built in the first place.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
LGBT IS mental illness
« Reply #305 on: May 12, 2023, 09:56:21 AM »
https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/lgbt-mental-health/amp

Same sex attraction and the other dysfunctional behaviors of the satanic alphabet are rooted in sin.

All humans are flawed and sinful, but we are to repent and avoid repeating sinful behavior. Making a celebrated identity of sinfulness is evil and pathological.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Though of course I wish she were straight, I certainly don't think of my daughter as evil and/or pathological.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
gay in families
« Reply #307 on: May 12, 2023, 01:38:25 PM »
I have two gay relatives
not immediate family

I love them the same no matter what
 :-)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Though of course I wish she were straight, I certainly don't think of my daughter as evil and/or pathological.

Sin is sin. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Men and women were meant to be couples. Morality matters. Her eternal soul matters. Turning away from God has eternal consequences.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
more thoughts on the subject
« Reply #309 on: May 12, 2023, 04:41:49 PM »
problem

for those who are really gay it is not a simple moral or other choice

they just are gay

genetic environmental
etc

OTOH it appears it is very much learned behavior
albiet 21 % now identify as LBGTQ (or whatever the hell that means)

what do you say to someone who is indeed born gay - you are a criminal, you are a sinner, your are mentally disturbed? sorry I don't except that

no one chose to be gay in the past;
 though the groomers are trying, or are actually succeeding,  in doing just that
now

today it is totally different and I don't like it
I don't think we need to endlessly celebrate it and make it mainstream
I can accept the marriage thing but no I still will not accept gays having children

that said what I think means jack .

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: more thoughts on the subject
« Reply #310 on: May 13, 2023, 09:27:15 AM »
problem

for those who are really gay it is not a simple moral or other choice

Why isn't it? What is "really gay"?

they just are gay

genetic environmental
etc

OTOH it appears it is very much learned behavior
albiet 21 % now identify as LBGTQ (or whatever the hell that means)

what do you say to someone who is indeed born gay - you are a criminal, you are a sinner, your are mentally disturbed? sorry I don't except that

It's God's law, not yours or mine.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-homosexuality/

no one chose to be gay in the past;
 though the groomers are trying, or are actually succeeding,  in doing just that
now

today it is totally different and I don't like it
I don't think we need to endlessly celebrate it and make it mainstream
I can accept the marriage thing but no I still will not accept gays having children

that said what I think means jack .

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Konrad Lorenz (and Stephen Plinker?) speak of man being born with a genetic requirement to receive culture/language.

The specifics of this need evolve during the ontogeny of the person. 

Matt Ridley (Nature via Nurture, The Red Queen) speaks of certain on/off switches triggered by the environment.

In other words, human young are wired to imprint upon the signals received from parents and tribal elders (e.g. ahem, , , their groomer/teachers)

When the signals conflict with the First Law of Nature (Eat, Survive, and REPRODUCE) a deep wrong of great consequence can be produced by creating irreconciliable conflict within the child as it matures. 

(I would also note the implications of incarcertation leading to homosexual behavior.  Dr. Ben Carson got into great trouble for mentioning this during his presidential campaign)

OTOH, I believe there is ample genuinely scientific data showing that some ARE "born that way".

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Konrad Lorenz (and Stephen Plinker?) speak of man being born with a genetic requirement to receive culture/language.

The specifics of this need evolve during the ontogeny of the person. 

Matt Ridley (Nature via Nurture, The Red Queen) speaks of certain on/off switches triggered by the environment.

In other words, human young are wired to imprint upon the signals received from parents and tribal elders (e.g. ahem, , , their groomer/teachers)

When the signals conflict with the First Law of Nature (Eat, Survive, and REPRODUCE) a deep wrong of great consequence can be produced by creating irreconciliable conflict within the child as it matures. 

(I would also note the implications of incarcertation leading to homosexual behavior.  Dr. Ben Carson got into great trouble for mentioning this during his presidential campaign)

OTOH, I believe there is ample genuinely scientific data showing that some ARE "born that way".

The vast majority of heterosexual men are biologically hardwired to seek out sex with many women. Does that mean we shouldn't restrain ourselves because WE WERE BORN THIS WAY?

We all all flawed and sinful. We all face various temptations. We also have the choice to resist those base desires or indulge them.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
How is the celibacy requirement working out for the Catholic Church?

"The vast majority of heterosexual men are biologically hardwired to seek out sex with many women. Does that mean we shouldn't restrain ourselves because WE WERE BORN THIS WAY?"

Within the bounds of integrity (e.g. having sworn to forsake all others), I would say that was an open question  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
""The vast majority of heterosexual men are biologically hardwired to seek out sex with many women. Does that mean we shouldn't restrain ourselves because WE WERE BORN THIS WAY?"

well it would be one thing if priests were "doing each other as adults"

it is another to rape children

same for heteros

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Well, duh!  :-D

My intended point being is that for most people the sexual energy cannot be denied, it must express.  If this is so, under GM's formulation, what are gays to do?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Well, duh!  :-D

My intended point being is that for most people the sexual energy cannot be denied, it must express.  If this is so, under GM's formulation, what are gays to do?

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/it-is-better-to-marry-than-to-burn-with-passion-what-does-this-mean

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
"Paul would never mean that in view of Ephesians 5."

???

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
"Paul would never mean that in view of Ephesians 5."

???

5 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
We are not dogs, we are not bonobos. God demands more of us.

LGBT+ is about to disappear with the coming collapse.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Thank you for the Ephesians 5 quote.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Who could have seen that coming?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Just got latest the Verdict from JWatch

they go great work

it is so annoying though that endless lawsuits are necessary to get government records public

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
I regularly financially support JW!

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Muslim Parents join the flight
« Reply #330 on: May 17, 2023, 09:47:39 AM »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/may/16/muslim-parents-join-conservatives-confronting-lgbt/?utm_source=Boomtrain&utm_medium=subscriber&utm_campaign=newsalert&utm_content=newsalert&utm_term=newsalert&bt_ee=tQFGSFnF6tq63RWnicY2ACIxN%2Fc0JAlDSj9EgeFnP%2F6Ry6Fo%2F%2BCq06m54VyaH7ZA&bt_ts=1684251586203

“One of the fathers who had reached out to us said his daughter is a third-grader, and she came home and told him, ‘Daddy, I’m not a she. I want to be a they,’” said Zainab Chaudry, director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations’ Maryland office. “He was like, ‘She’s in third grade. What does she know about gender?’”

The pronouns of muslim girls who bring shame on their families are often was/were.

Honor killing is a thing that the woke groomers either don't know or care about. There are other options for the muzzy father, like shipping a 3rd grade girl off to Durka-Durka-stan to marry an adult cousin (At age 9, a girl is eligible to be married off as the demon-possessed pedo inventor of islam married a 6 year old and then brought her to the marital bed at age 9).

Then there is the muslim version of gender affirming surgery which ranges from the removal of the external parts of the clitoris to the most extreme version where the clitoral tissues are dug out, the labia minora and majora are removed and much of the vulva is cut away and they stitch together what is left to become a mass of scar tissue resulting in a lifetime (However long) of pain and infirmity.

Good thing we'd never do that!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Natural Law vs. Statutory Law
« Reply #333 on: May 18, 2023, 07:54:10 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is raising the alarm about a “substantial risk” of a resurgence of mpox cases this summer and is urging gay, bisexual and other high risk individuals to get fully vaccinated.

well , at least, they are FINALLY "coming out" and specifically pointing out "gay"

as the group spreading this .   

in the past they never would say that
and would say those men who have sex with men are at higher risk.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
They didn’t want to say “men who have sex with dogs and children” so saying gay is preferable for them.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is raising the alarm about a “substantial risk” of a resurgence of mpox cases this summer and is urging gay, bisexual and other high risk individuals to get fully vaccinated.

well , at least, they are FINALLY "coming out" and specifically pointing out "gay"

as the group spreading this .   

in the past they never would say that
and would say those men who have sex with men are at higher risk.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Andrew Sullivan
« Reply #339 on: May 21, 2023, 08:38:53 AM »
homosexual movement which succeeded then got hyjacked by the queers:

https://andrewsullivan.substack.com/p/the-queers-versus-the-homosexuals-cfd

what astounds me is how quickly and seemingly easily this was accepted by MSM, many in medicine, lawyers, universities, educators , corporations, entertainment

how effective labelling those who oppose any of this as beasts, inhumane, bigots, racists, phobes, even murderers it.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew Sullivan
« Reply #340 on: May 21, 2023, 09:58:12 AM »
homosexual movement which succeeded then got hyjacked by the queers:

https://andrewsullivan.substack.com/p/the-queers-versus-the-homosexuals-cfd

what astounds me is how quickly and seemingly easily this was accepted by MSM, many in medicine, lawyers, universities, educators , corporations, entertainment

how effective labelling those who oppose any of this as beasts, inhumane, bigots, racists, phobes, even murderers it.

The left always devours it's own.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
of course the ACLU decides these cases are for them
« Reply #343 on: May 22, 2023, 07:32:00 AM »
from GM post above.  funny I was wondering what lawyers are involved and immediately thought ACLU.

Not sure if they were involved in this outcasts case but they are at least indirectly linked :

"As recently revealed by Reduxx, the state of New Jersey’s policies on gender self-identification in prisons was largely the result of a settlement reached between the ACLU and the Department of Corrections in 2021.

The lawsuit the ACLU launched was on behalf of a transgender male inmate who sought transfer but had been denied"

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
queens fight back in Orlando
« Reply #348 on: May 23, 2023, 08:46:59 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/23/us/florida-restaurant-desantis-lawsuit-drag-shows/index.html

well they could claim they are simply dressing like clowns which it kind of is.....

very important men dress as women all made up and serve hamburgers
big civil rights issue  :roll:

if that is what drives the business I am guessing their hamburgers are not very good