Author Topic: RFK Jr.  (Read 2819 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: RFK Jr. Bobby Kennedy
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2023, 09:36:02 AM »
This adds to his potential as a seriously disruption force.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
From '24 thread
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2023, 10:51:48 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/04/29/smr-rfk-jr-on-challenging-biden.cnn

I was wondering of MSM would give him the time of day
as I notice him on our side media
Fox Newsmax and others

OTOH I don't make it a point to listen to left MSM  :-D

he makes good points. I don't recall A Democrat who I actually agree on multiple points !

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: RFK Jr. Bobby Kennedy
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2023, 11:30:27 AM »
"Having laid out that conundrum, Yahoo’s scribe provides a rundown of Bobby’s craziest ideas:

"Kennedy was among the most popular proponents of the debunked theory that vaccines cause autism, which helped fuel the rise to the modern anti-vaccine movement. He was also identified by researchers as one of the “disinformation dozen” a small group of people responsible for spreading the majority of false claims about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines. Beyond vaccines, Kennedy has claimed that 5G networking technology will be used to “control our behavior,” blamed the U.S. and Ukraine for provoking Russia’s invasion, accused George W. Bush of stealing the 2004 presidential election, called for p[eople who deny climate change to be jailed, suggested antidepressants may be causing school shootings, and strongly insinuated that both his father and uncle were murdered by U.S. intelligence agencies."

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
RFK: Herbicide feminizing boys
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2023, 05:49:58 AM »
Common Herbicide Could Be Causing Sexual Dysphoria: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Herbicide atrazine linked to feminization of frogs: 10 percent of males became fully viable females
FEATUREDHEALTH NEWS
Christy Prais
Christy Prais
Jun 16 2023
biggersmaller
Commonly used herbicide atrazine has been linked to demasculinization and forced feminization in frogs, raising concerns about exposure in humans. (ShutterStock)
Commonly used herbicide atrazine has been linked to demasculinization and forced feminization in frogs, raising concerns about exposure in humans. (ShutterStock)

0:00
11:03

In a recent interview with Jordan B. Peterson, presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said he thinks many of the causes of sexual dysphoria, particularly with boys, are coming from chemical exposure. In particular, he mentioned the widely used herbicide atrazine.

In the June 5 interview, Peterson and Kennedy discussed a wide range of topics including Kennedy’s presidential bid. When the conversation turned to environmental issues, Kennedy noted that the “huge levels of depression” seen in today’s kids, as well as “a lot of the sexual dysphoria that we’re seeing” may be the result of toxic chemicals.

“These kids are swimming through a soup of toxic chemicals today, and many of those are endocrine disruptors,” Kennedy stressed.

Kennedy said that one of the big issues is atrazine, which he says can be found “throughout our water supply.” He went on to reference a study in which male frogs were exposed to atrazine in a tank, leading to their chemical castration and forced feminization.

Even more concerning, he noted that the study found 10 percent of the male frogs turned into “fully viable females, able to produce viable eggs.”

“If it’s doing that to frogs, there’s a lot of other evidence that it’s doing it to human beings as well,” Kennedy stressed.

The Science
The study Kennedy referred to was led by Tyrone B. Hayes, professor of integrative biology at the University of California, Berkeley. It was published in March 2010 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

The study noted that atrazine is one of the most commonly used pesticides in the world, as well as the most commonly detected pesticide contaminant. It taints ground, surface, and drinking water and can travel via rainfall over 620 miles from its application site.

The authors stressed that the herbicide is a potent endocrine disruptor, even at low levels. Previous studies showed adverse effects including hermaphroditism, reduced testicular volume, and lowered testosterone.  The herbicide is also associated with both the demasculinization and feminization of male amphibians.

The study examined the long-term effects of atrazine on reproductive function in a genetically male population of African clawed frogs.

The male frogs were exposed to 2.5 parts per billion (ppb) of atrazine starting when they were tadpoles and continuing for up to three years after they metamorphosed into adults.

Ninety percent of the atrazine-exposed males appeared male, but suffered from depressed testosterone, decreased breeding gland size, decreased sperm production, feminized laryngeal (vocal) development, suppressed mating behavior, reduced spermatogenesis, and decreased fertility.

Functionally Female Frogs
Significantly, after exposure to atrazine, ten percent of the genetic males developed into fully functional females with ovaries, producing viable eggs.

Two of the male-turned-female frogs were mated with control males and produced offspring. Further testing confirmed that these atrazine-exposed male frogs, although now functionally female (have undergone complete feminization) were in fact still chromosomal males.

In a 2018 keynote presentation, Hayes explained that exposure to atrazine induces the activation of an enzyme called aromatase. Aromatase converts androgens, which are involved in male sexual development, to different forms of the female hormone estrogen. In the atrazine-exposed frogs, aromatase converted testosterone into estrogen, leading to the feminization of male frogs.

According to Hayes, mammals—including humans—will not have the same extreme egg-producing reaction as reptiles and amphibians when exposed to atrazine. However, he noted that aromatase induced by atrazine exposure promotes breast cancer and prostate cancer.

Big Pharma, Big Herbicides
In fact, aromatase is so important as a cause of breast cancer that one of the leading treatments for breast cancer is a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor called Letrozole, Hayes said.

The developer of Letrozole is pharmaceutical giant Novartis AG.

Interestingly, in a 2003 toxicological profile, the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) lists Novartis Crop Protection, Inc. as one of six companies registered to produce products (pdf) containing atrazine.

Novartis Crop Protection was an affiliate of Novartis AG.  In 2000, Novartis spun off its Crop Protection and Seeds sectors, merging them with AstraZeneca Agrochemicals to form Syngenta. Today, Syngenta is the chief manufacturer of atrazine, according to the Center for Food Safety. Syngenta was acquired by ChemChina in 2017.

Another study Hayes mentioned in his presentation was published in Environmental Health Perspectives in 1997. It found that Kentucky women who were exposed to well water with medium to high levels of atrazine had a statistically significant increase in breast cancer risk, compared to women who did not drink the contaminated well water.

The study notes that “The results suggest a relationship between exposure to triazine herbicides and increased breast cancer risk, but conclusions concerning causality cannot be drawn, due to the limitations inherent in ecologic study design.”

Per the EPA website, atrazine is chemically related to two other herbicides, simazine and propazine, which together are called triazines.

Hayes emphasized that his study was not a singular study, but rather a comprehensive body of research.

In fact, 22 independent research studies, conducted in 12 different countries have examined the effects of atrazine exposure on various species such as fish, reptiles, amphibians, mammals, and birds.

These studies consistently reported similar findings, including the absence of sperm production, demasculinization, and feminization as a result of atrazine exposure, he said.

The 22 scientists worked together and consolidated their data, publishing it in a paper titled “Demasculinization and Feminization of Male Gonads by Atrazine: Consistent Effects Across Vertebrate Classes” in October 2011 in The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.

Known Harms Reported by US Agencies
In 2003, seven years before the study by Hayes, a detailed toxicological profile of atrazine (pdf) was issued by the ATSDR. The agency is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

The report cited studies indicating that atrazine affects health in several ways: “One of the primary ways that atrazine can affect your health is by altering the way that the reproductive system works,” it stated.

“Atrazine has been shown to cause changes in blood hormone levels in animals that affected the ability to reproduce,” the report continued. “Some of the specific effects observed in animals are not likely to occur in animals because of biological differences between humans and these types of animals. However, atrazine may affect the reproductive system in humans by a different mechanism.”

“Atrazine also caused liver, kidney, and heart damage in animals; it is possible that atrazine could cause these effects in humans,” the report warned, although it admitted that this possibility had not been studied.

72 Million Pounds a Year
The report noted the widespread use of atrazine in the United States, although it is a restricted-use herbicide, meaning that it is not available to the general public.

An Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) memorandum on the use of atrazine, published in July 2022, noted that the herbicide is registered for use in agricultural crops, including field corn, sweet corn, sorghum, sugarcane, macadamia nuts, and guava. It is also registered for non-agricultural uses such as in nursery or ornamental plantings, turf, and rights-of-way (excluding roadsides). The memo noted that field corn, sweet corn, sorghum, and sugarcane are the most important agricultural use sites for the chemical.

Between 2013 and 2017, an annual average of 72 million pounds of atrazine was used in agriculture.

The ATSDR report noted that atrazine has the potential to be carried through the air or be washed away from the soil by rain, ultimately finding its way into nearby streams, lakes, and other waterways. Moreover, it can penetrate deeper layers of soil and contaminate groundwater. Additionally, plants growing in these areas can absorb atrazine.

Once atrazine enters streams, waterways, or groundwater, it tends to persist for extended periods due to its slow breakdown in water.

According to a June 2023 Market Watch report, the global atrazine market size was estimated to be worth $1916.9 million in 2022. It is forecast to grow to $2342.7 million by 2028.

EPA’s 2021 Biological Evaluation
In November 2021, the EPA issued the finalized version of its Biological Evaluation (BE) of the herbicides atrazine, glyphosate, and simazine, examining the potential risks to endangered and threatened species from these herbicides.

The assessment was conducted as part of a legal agreement between the Center for Biological Diversity and the EPA.

The BE found that all three herbicides are “likely to adversely affect” species listed under the Endangered Species Act, or their designated habitats.

The EPA announced in 2021 that atrazine and simazine are prohibited in Hawaii, Alaska, and the U.S. territories.

Additionally, atrazine will no longer be used “on roadsides, Conservation Reserve Program land, conifers, including Christmas tree plantings, timber and forestry areas, and miscanthus and other perennial bioenergy crops,” according to the EPA release.

A Syngenta representative responded to The Epoch Times regarding questions on the safety of artrazine. The response said the herbicide was primarily used to control weeds in corn, sorghum, and sugar cane crops.

“Herbicides are crucial tools for helping farmers manage weeds and significantly increase crop yields while decreasing the amount of tillage, which prevents soil erosion and greenhouse gas emissions, and improves water and wildlife habitat,” it continued.

“Atrazine has been extensively studied over the past 50 years. Nearly 7,000 studies have concluded it is safe for humans and the environment and it has been approved by international organizations and governments around the world.”

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
RFK Jr. vs Bill Gates
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2023, 06:21:43 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Roger Simon on RFK
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2023, 06:07:10 AM »

FOR SUBSCRIBERS | JULY 21, 2023

JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty Images

RFK Jr. Meets the Party of 'Shut up!'

By Roger Simon

It’s been a few days now since I motored to Memphis, Tennessee, from Nashville to interview Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as part of the Presidential Roller Coaster 2024 series.

The first of these, with Vivek Ramaswamy, has already aired on Epoch TV and NTD.  The second with RFK Jr. is being edited and will premiere on July 28.

Driving down, I admit to having what the French call “le trac,” often translated as “stage fright”—basically an attack of nerves.

Bobby, after all, is a Kennedy—they had a rather significant role in the dreams and aspirations of my generation.

Specifically in my case, Mr. Kennedy’s uncle, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, was assassinated on my 20th birthday. I sat in a motel room in Saratoga Springs, New York, with my then-girlfriend, a Skidmore student, watching open-mouthed two days later as someone I learned was named Jack Ruby appeared out of nowhere and fatally shot Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged presidential assassin.

How could such a thing have been allowed to happen?

As for Robert F. Kennedy père, either one or two days before he was shot (June 1968), I watched him speak amid nonstop cheering and shouts of “Viva!” to a largely Mexican American crowd in East Los Angeles.  He was brilliant, charismatic, and destined to be our next president, I was then certain.

He would be the one to get us out of the Vietnam quagmire.

It turned out that Richard Nixon did.

On that three-hour-plus drive, I kept mulling over how much the Democratic Party had changed since then.

The party of free speech had become the party of “Shut up!”

The party of peace had become the party of endless missiles for Ukraine.

The party of “our bodies, ourselves” had become the party of "Take your vaccines and put on your mask or else."

How had that happened?

Was this forwarded to you?
If you're an Epoch Times subscriber, you will soon be able to sign up to get this newsletter delivered straight to your inbox.

Not a subscriber?
Sign-up for a all access digital subscription, or register for a free account.

And now, RFK Jr. had risen up like a ghost from the past to bring things back to sanity. I wondered if he could possibly succeed.

I knew on that same drive what a complex position he's in, running on ideas that many of which are anathema to his own party, while appealing to the constitutional inclinations of many libertarian-leaning Republicans, MAGA or not. (The interview was to take place in and around the libertarian FreedomFest.)

When I finally met him, he seemed rather normal, but also impressive in his depth of knowledge, something, I will be rude and say, I haven't seen frequently in politicians.

He was very interested in where things went wrong, particularly at that point when his uncle and Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev had developed a secret correspondence after the Cuban missile crisis, both with an interest in saving the world from nuclear annihilation, something that's so contemporary at this moment it can take your breath away.

And then the world fell in when JFK was assassinated, and Khrushchev no longer had a clandestine correspondent.

Whodunit? Bobby has some ideas that didn’t correspond with the Warren Commission. For decades, he had been fighting it. (Some of this was discussed in our video.)

Nevertheless, 60 years later, the man I met was a warm and decent-seeming guy, but there was a sense of anguish about him, a sadness in his eyes that on the slightest reflection is understandable given his life story. Being a child of privilege isn’t always all it’s cracked up to be.

And yet he has been superb at dealing with the "woke" left of his party many of us have been watching during confrontations at the recent congressional hearings. He is calm, respectful, and to the point—the very opposite of his frequently enraged adversaries.

They literally can’t bear to hear what he’s saying. To say they are triggered is an understatement. They are simply out of their minds.

Most bizarre is they accuse him of racism and anti-Semitism. Don’t they realize the history of the Kennedys as leaders of the civil rights movement or that RFK Jr. himself is a strong supporter of Israel?

Or is the support of Israel to them anti-Semitic? It seems to have gone that far.

Listening to these people has become unbearable. With the media in support, they aim to make RFK Jr. a non-person before too much of the public hears what he has to say and quite possibly begins to think he's making sense.

I intend to remain in his corner, even if I disagree with him on some issues. What he is trying to do is too important, arguably more important than anyone at this moment in our history.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Democrat Jews smearing RFK Jr.
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2023, 08:33:59 PM »
Not because they are Jews but because they are very rabid, vicious, unforgiving partisan Democrats who indeed also think of themselves as righteous:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/24/new-york-venue-cancels-robert-f-kennedy-jr-pro-israel-lecture/

« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 08:49:15 PM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: RFK Jr.
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2023, 07:16:35 AM »
IIRC the Ethical Culture Society is an umbrella organization for Fieldston, where I went for grades 7-10 and two weeks of grade 11, at which point I was thrown out.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2023, 07:29:36 AM »
"Fieldston"

never heard of it .

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Tangent: Fieldston
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2023, 07:37:45 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2023, 02:03:00 PM »
wonder if these same champions of ethics are denouncing the Biden family for obvious crimes

or the lawyer crowd who protect them....

doubt it.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: RFK Jr. vs. Hannity on Ukraine
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2023, 10:24:17 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hannity-visibly-frustrated-rfk-jr-dismantles-ukraine-talking-points?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1691

Same talking points, both sides. Hannity, no awareness of mistakes made by the west.  RFK thinks Putin was minding his own business and NATO just suddenly started coming toward him for no reason.  He thinks Ukraine, US, NATO should accept whatever terms Putin dictates

Might as well give him Poland and the Baltic states while they're making agreements, and maybe East Germany too.  Then we'd have peace!
-------------------
Found this looking for a longer account of the discussion:
https://www.newsweek.com/robert-kennedy-jr-rfk-sean-hannity-private-jet-use-1799084

Environmentalists on private jets, oops.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 10:29:06 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2023, 01:15:58 PM »
I would add that RFK is weak on China too.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: RFK Jr. Kennedy on Tucker
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2023, 06:34:16 AM »
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/08/14/full_interview_robert_f_kennedy_jr_talks_to_tucker_carlson_about_secret_service_neocons_assassinations.html

RFK is refused Secret Service protection.  Hunter gets their protection.

RFK Jr. said Ukraine war proponents are giving a "comic book" depiction of the situation: a bad guy, Putin, and that the United States, the good guys, need to stop him.

(Doug) Yes that overlooks other dynamics but ...
the first "Ukraine war proponent" is Putin, not the people he is referring to. And Putin IS the bad guy and we are the good guys.   ).  The issue (in my view) is, what do we want to do about that?

80 minute interview.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 06:53:38 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 05:54:28 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2023, 07:35:08 AM »
 :-o

I wonder which Kennedy got the most girls?

I suspect it was JFK.

one report which could be BS was while President he was having a girl snuck in daily.....

hard to believe

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2023, 07:51:11 AM »
:-o

I wonder which Kennedy got the most girls?

I suspect it was JFK.

one report which could be BS was while President he was having a girl snuck in daily.....

hard to believe

And they kept it a secret (JFK filth).  Even then we had a biased, fawning press.  Trump's worst trouble of that type include a weak accusation of nearly 20 years ago ("Stormy") and a clandestine tape of a man expressing a crude fantasy.

Can't help but think of a close friend, moderate Republican leaning, who voted for Biden because of integrity.  (My daughter thinks that too.). Can't convince them integrity isn't on the ballot in a Biden Trump race.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 08:34:41 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2024, 09:28:08 AM »
Slow times on the RFK thread...  He had a surprise Super Bowl ad (independent expenditure?) that he apologized to his family for:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk-jr-drops-surprise-campaign-ad-during-super-bowl-vote-independent

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk-jr-apologizes-family-super-bowl-ad-claims-no-involvement

Let me check my math.  If you were a voter in 1960 and helped elect JFK, voting age then was 21, you would be 85 years old now or older.  You might remember JFK was famous for growth economics, 'a rising tide lifts all boats', hawkish American defense, it's "what you can do for your country" not the other way around, and I believe JFK was pro-vaccine.

If you loved JFK then and are paying attention today, who would you vote for in 2024?  I would argue Trump, but unlikely that group will determine the outcome.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2024, 10:42:29 AM »
It was one weird ad , , ,

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: RFK Jr., Dishonest Democrat
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2024, 07:50:36 AM »
It was one weird ad , , ,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/despite-super-bowl-ad-rfk-jr-is-no-jfk/ar-BB1iaSDE

Some "independent" group is responsible for the ad but RFK Jr is tweeting it?

RFK Jr is a Democrat.  He ran for the Democratic nomination for President, not in some other cycle, in this one.  Like Pence, Tim Scott, Ron DeSantis and Vivek, he lost and lost his nomination race early. Then he runs as an "independent" which allows him ballot access without having to win a single primary.

So his new buzzword is "Independent" to be repeated ad nauseum while running on his family's background in the Democratic Party.  He is independent not by choice but because his party rejected him - as a flake for one thing.

If he's so proud to be related to his uncles, why not tweet the movie "Chappaquiddick", where Kennedy family power prevailed over justice for the cruel death of another family's daughter.

Was that suggestion over the top?  When did RFK Jr condemn the actions of his uncle and his family in this despicable event?  While they were deliberating over how to protect him and his political future, she was breathing the last molecules of oxygen in the sunken car.  Never paid a price for it, criminal or political.  A search of such a condemnation brings up only a family condemnation of him:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/07/17/nation/rfk-jr-antisemetic-comment-condemnation-sister-kerry-kennedy/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: RFK Jr. to pick money, ex-wife of Google founder
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2024, 09:15:32 AM »
https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/rfk-jr-nicole-shanahan-vp-pick/

She paid for his Super Bowl ad.

She is known for her expertise in economics, foreign policy money.

We'll see.  He floats a new name quite often.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 09:03:07 PM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2024, 02:26:50 PM »
Oy vey.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: RFK Jr. to pick money, ex-wife of Google founder
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2024, 11:26:06 AM »
https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/rfk-jr-nicole-shanahan-vp-pick/

She paid for his Super Bowl ad.

She is known for her expertise in economics, foreign policy money.

We'll see.  He floats a new name quite often.

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1772644255430762551

RFK jr self identifies as far-Left with VP pick. 

This is good, I think. 

Kennedy was treated badly by the Democrats?  Biden wouldn't debate?  Well now he has money and at least some ballot access.

The head fake Libertarian didn't make any sense though they still may try it for more ballot access.  There is absolutely no connection between far-Leftism and libertarianism IMHO.

My question, what primary did he win to get on ANY ballot.  Why don't all the independents have to face off like real parties do?

To consolidate the Democrat-Left vote and try to win, Biden-Harris should drop out.
--------------------------

Sounds like she has very brief but lucrative marriages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Shanahan

The divorce was finalized in 2023.[2][3] In 2022, the Wall Street Journal reported that a reason for the breakup was a "brief affair" in 2021 between Shanahan and Elon Musk.[35][32] Shanahan[7] and Musk denied the report.[36] The Wall Street Journal said: "We are confident in our sourcing, and we stand by our reporting."[7]

Unverified, but if true she risked her marriage with a google founder to sleep with the world's richest guy.  Kamala must be jealous.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 11:35:21 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
RFK Jr. is not a libertarian or a conservative
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2024, 10:26:56 AM »
This point is already moot but let's bury it forever. This guy is a radical left winger and I hope he takes away all the radical left wing votes he can get. He is a name caller and a hater with vitriol way preceding what they think is offensive from DJT.

I tried to find uotes and links from someone else's compilation. (Older source links disappearing)

https://www.independentsentinel.com/rfk-endorses-aocs-green-new-deal-calls-for-climate-taxation/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/23/robert-kennedy-jr-we-need-laws-punish-global-warmi/

Hog farmers(?) a bigger threat than Osama bin Laden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWQ8KHj8Az4

https://www.climatedepot.com/2014/09/21/robert-f-kennedy-jr-wants-to-jail-his-political-opponents-accuses-koch-brothers-of-treason-they-ought-to-be-serving-time-for-it/

6/24/2007 on "Hardball", blamed the 9/11 attacks at the World Trade Center on President Reagan’s rollback of CAFE standards in 1986.
-----
Many of the problems of today, Kennedy traced back to actions taken by Reagan. Kennedy believes the American people are fed a media diet of right-wing propaganda, and it "all started in 1988 when Ronald Reagan abolished the Fairness Doctrine. The Fairness Doctrine said that the airwaves belong to the public. They were public-trust assets, like air and water, and broadcasters could be licensed to use them" but they must use them in the public interest and to advance democracy.

If the Fairness Doctrine was still in place, "You could not have a Fox News," he said, nor a Rush Limbaugh, for that matter. But the doctrine is gone and Fox and Limbaugh are here. Quoting Pew Research, Kennedy said, 30 percent of Americans now get their news from talk radio, which is 90 percent dominated by the right. Another large number of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News, which Kennedy clearly believed would be better named Faux News.
-----
2/8/2014, On Friday, MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell gave left-wing environmental activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. a platform to denounce the Keystone Pipeline. Kennedy ranted: "The people who are promoting this are the Koch brothers, who spent $2 million trying to hurt him [Obama], the Tea Party people in Congress, and the Republicans who have been trying to block every part of his agenda.
------
3/7/2012  “Speaking of prostitutes, big oil’s top call girl Sen Inhofe wants to kill fuel economy backed by automakers, small biz, enviros, & consumers,” the New York-based environmentalist wrote Tuesday on Twitter.
------
11/16/2011  President John F. Kennedy’s nephew, Robert Kennedy, Jr., netted a $1.4 billion bailout for his company, BrightSource, through a loan guarantee issued by a former employee-turned Department of Energy official.  It’s just one more in a string of eye-opening revelations by investigative journalist and Breitbart editor Peter Schweizer in his explosive new book, Throw Them All Out.
-----
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Endorses Charlie Crist, Attacks Tea Party
10/13/10  Kennedy is asked about the tea party and why he is demonizing them, he responds by calling them 'crackpots'.
-----
RFK, Jr. 15 months ago: Global warming means no snow or cold in DC
Washington Examiner ^ | February 7, 2010 | David Freddoso

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who flies around on private planes so as to tell larger numbers of people how they must live their lives in order to save the planet, wrote a column last year on the lack of winter weather in Washington, D.C.

"In Virginia, the weather also has changed dramatically. Recently arrived residents in the northern suburbs, accustomed to today's anemic winters, might find it astonishing to learn that there were once ski runs on Ballantrae Hill in McLean, with a rope tow and local ski club. Snow is so scarce today that most Virginia children probably don't own a sled. But neighbors came to our home at Hickory Hill nearly every winter weekend to ride saucers and Flexible Flyers.
"In those days, I recall my uncle, President Kennedy, standing erect as he rode a toboggan in his top coat, never faltering until he slid into the boxwood at the bottom of the hill. Once, my father, Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, brought a delegation of visiting Eskimos home from the Justice Department for lunch at our house. They spent the afternoon building a great igloo in the deep snow in our backyard. My brothers and sisters played in the structure for several weeks before it began to melt. On weekend afternoons, we commonly joined hundreds of Georgetown residents for ice skating on Washington's C&O Canal, which these days rarely freezes enough to safely skate.

"Meanwhile, Exxon Mobil and its carbon cronies continue to pour money into think tanks whose purpose is to deceive the American public into believing that global warming is a fantasy."
-----
6/13/2009, Boston Herald
JACKSON, Miss. - Robert Kennedy Jr. says that some right-wing broadcast hosts are feeding the sort of hatred behind this year.
-----
2008: "The stuff that ACORN was involved in really was people who were working for ACORN defrauding ACORN."
https://transcripts.cnn.com/show/lkl/date/2008-10-17/segment/01
-----
7/11/2007  Robert F. Kennedy Jr. joined Neal Cavuto to discuss his hateful remarks at last weekend’s ‘Live Earth’ concert. Kennedy. Jr. called Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity, among others, flat-earthers and traitors for being skeptical of global warming.

The other person he included in his tirade was ABC host John Stossel. Stossel joined the show after a commercial break to go head-to-head with Kennedy Jr. All Kennedy could seem to do is say there is a consensus that there is global warming and call Mr. Stossel a liar, a typical liberal tactic.
-----
The Incredible Shrinking Credibility of RFK, Jr.
RealClearPolitics ^ | June 7, 2006 | Tom Bevan
Posted on 6/7/2006, 12:01:47 AM by RWR8189

If the current trend continues, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is going to end up being involved in the journalistic equivalent of the Bay of Pigs. His article in the latest issue of Rolling Stone Republicans stole the 2004 election in Ohio is coming under a massive assault - and from the unlikeliest of places. Monday in Salon, Farhad Manjoo reduced RFK, Jr.'s seemingly authoritative argument to rubble. Democratic pollster Mark Blumenthal followed suit later the same day by taking down Kennedy's claim that exit polling is an "exact science" and highlighting how he either misinterpreted or willfully distorted numerous aspects of exit poll analysis contained in the Edison-Mitofsky report.

Last Friday RFK, Jr. asserted on CNN, "There's no legitimate dispute that there was a massive, concerted, deliberate effort by high level-Republican Party officials to fix the election in Ohio. And the press has not covered this issue."
-----
Aug. 30, 2005 | NewsMax.com
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is blaming Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, along with President Bush, for causing Hurricane Katrina.

"As Hurricane Katrina dismantles Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, it’s worth recalling the central role that Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour played in derailing the Kyoto Protocol and kiboshing President Bush’s iron-clad campaign promise to regulate CO2," Kennedy blogged Tuesday on HuffingtonPost.com.

The influential Democrat's enviro-conspiracy theory had the sinister Gov. Barbour engineering Bush's energy policy on behalf of "the president’s major donors from the fossil fuel industry." Kennedy charges that in March 2001, the former Republican National Committee chairman issued "an urgent memo to the White House" on CO2 emissions.

With that, the president dropped his pro-environment campaign promise like a hot potato.

Because of Bush and Barbour's CO2 folly, said Kennedy: "Now we are all learning what it’s like to reap the whirlwind of fossil fuel dependence which Barbour and his cronies have encouraged."

RFK, Jr. even suggested that Katrina's last minute detour through Mississippi was a bit of Divine payback, declaring:

"Perhaps it was Barbour’s memo that caused Katrina, at the last moment, to spare New Orleans and save its worst flailings for the Mississippi coast."
-----
RFK Jr: You know, my uncle was also shot amid a climate of right-wing hate
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/01/12/rfk-jr-you-know-my-uncle-was-also-shot-amid-a-climate-of-right-wing-hate/ ^
No mention Oswald was a communist.
-----
End of snow forever in DC
RFK jr.com ^ | September 24, 2008

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2024, 03:05:47 PM »
GREAT post and a great example of the research resource this forum is.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
RFK’s Not So Deep Secret
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2024, 05:14:03 PM »
Piece asks an interesting question: as Kennedy’s infidelities are so well known, why haven’t Dems said as much, given that RFK is presented as an existential threat to the reelection of the husk that was once Joe Biden:

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/03/28/why-arent-dems-talking-about-rfk-jrs-dirtiest-not-so-secret-n4927737

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2024, 03:49:06 PM »
 :-o :-o :-o