Author Topic: Sen JD Vance  (Read 3004 times)

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Sen JD Vance
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2024, 05:23:48 PM »
To me, JD Vance is the most impressive new politician I have seen in decades. I can see him carrying the MAGA torch after Trump leaves the scene.

BTW, for those who were not around here in Jun 2015, I did not know much about Trump. Never watched Apprentice. But when he came down the escalator that fateful Jun day, I immediately posted here that he would win. I believe people thought I was nuts at the time. 2020, I told people I would be surprised if he were reelected.

Now, I believe he returns to White House, but nothing would surprise me any longer.
PPulatie

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Another score from JD
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2024, 06:37:54 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2024, 07:27:31 PM »
I admit I was not a fan of him prior to his  impressive display of standing up to the left with more with more skill and savvy than the big guy.   Now I am .  I agree with PP , he just might be an heir  to our side.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2024, 12:09:36 AM »
I admit I was not a fan of him prior to his  impressive display of standing up to the left with more with more skill and savvy than the big guy.   Now I am .  I agree with PP , he just might be an heir  to our side.

Yes.  I would still say I am not from the JD Vance wing of the party but he has earned my respect and support.

If they win, he is the heir. If they lose, he still may be the heir.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2024, 05:54:23 AM »
I too made some "not my first choice" type noises, but now consider myself a big fan.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Another score from JD
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2024, 10:05:42 AM »
HT to BBG for this one

https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1841307528409563238?s=61

Good videos there showing Kamala opposing free speech and staking out a position FAR TO THE LEFT OF ELIZABETH WARREN!

Funny that Liz Warren has it right for the other party, remove Donald Trump from the White House by beating him in a (fair) election, not by shutting down his ability to communicate.

I don't hear joy in their voices, Kamala and Tim.  I hear hatred.  Rabid Leftists.