Author Topic: I return!  (Read 349 times)

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
I return!
« on: October 12, 2024, 06:24:02 PM »
Good evening all! Hope you are all doing well.

After many years of extended absence, I return (from Trump's 2016 campaign.) No, I was not in jail or prison. Just trying to cope with life and living. Just so much has gone on, it does not seem real.

Thinking if we have honest elections, then Trump is reelected. If Kamala wins, America is finished as a country as we grew up in. Must say that this 4th Turning has been as expected, total chaos. Where it ends, who knows?

But, life goes on.

PPulatie

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: I return!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2024, 08:58:51 PM »
Welcome back!

"Thinking if we have honest elections, then Trump is reelected. If Kamala wins, America is finished as a country as we grew up in. Must say that this 4th Turning has been as expected, total chaos. Where it ends, who knows?"

We have been thinking the same thing.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2024, 06:15:43 AM »
Delighted to have you back!

'Murica!!!

The Adventure continues!!!

PS:  I also note the return the other day of Objectivist  8-)

ya

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2024, 08:06:52 AM »
 Welcome..

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2024, 03:43:30 PM »
Hi CCP and CD:

So good to be back. Honestly, did not believe I would be around by now. Been a long road, of which you may be knowledgeable of some of it.

Jan 6, 2021, I did like so many others, went to ground. Stopped writing articles except for a couple of non publicized websites. Did not want to have a visible footprint. Better safe than sorry.

Now, I await the coming financial collapse. With all the money creation by the Fed, it is inevitable. (4th Turning almost always has a financial collapse.) With it will come the newest Housing Crisis, which will make 2008-09 no big deal.

BTW, most banks remain insolvent, if traditional Mark to Market accounting processes are used. Instead, it is Mark to Mark, propped up by FED low interest rates. BASEL 3 standards still remain a joke. And when you see Reverse REPO actions, you know how bad a bank is doing.

If only people knew...

PPulatie