Author Topic: Homeland Security, Border, sabotage of energy, transportation, environment  (Read 989982 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
I notice no, tats, piercings, lipstick on the CCP party members

all men it seems too

straight male haircuts too

In China -  >.  WOKE does not die. It was never born.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
China wants to rule, so they crush the pedo-groomers and foster masculinity.

I notice no, tats, piercings, lipstick on the CCP party members

all men it seems too

straight male haircuts too

In China -  >.  WOKE does not die. It was never born.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
How many of these are safe houses?
« Reply #2857 on: July 05, 2023, 06:57:38 AM »
https://www.statista.com/statistics/611020/total-number-of-properties-purchased-by-chinese-buyers-in-the-us/

Roughly 322 thousand U.S. homes/properties are owned by Chinese nationalists. Entire apartment blocks, shopping areas etc. Safe houses, depots and black sites for interrogation/snatching problem people. All bought legally and protected from search by our Constitution. Infinite time after the first few raids start and everyone is warning each other to move the goods.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
40% of catch-and-release migrants disappeared.
« Reply #2858 on: July 19, 2023, 12:59:47 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 11:05:58 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Homeland Security, Border, sabotage of energy, transportation, environment
« Reply #2862 on: August 01, 2023, 08:52:04 AM »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/.../ice-revives.../...

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement rekindled its policy limiting the illegal immigrants whom officers are allowed to arrest and deport after the Supreme Court shot down a legal challenge to the policy.
The new rules, which lay out President Biden’s priorities for immigration law enforcement, say that being in the country illegally is no longer a sufficient reason for arrest or deportation.
The rules require agents and officers to justify each arrest and deportation target as either a threat to national security, a risk to public safety or a recent border crosser.

=================================
Rhetorical question:  Why is it that we the American people have less fight in us to defend our country than the Ukranians do to defend theirs?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
MY
« Reply #2875 on: September 15, 2023, 06:53:04 AM »
Invasion USA
MICHAEL YON
SEP 15

READ IN APP

PANAMA: the #CCP Economy Collapsing…#Chinese and other children pushed through deadly Darien Gap to come and destroy America. Venezuelan gangsters in the invasion column next to them. The very professional Panamanian Senafront rescue people daily. Senafront is now deep in the jungle now with courageous Oscar Blue, Ben Bergquam, and a Mexican journalist named Manuel. The rains are coming down hard now. Senafront well-trained, highly professional, strong. I hear one of their helicopters right now. (UH-1).

Ben messaged via satcom text: “The scene is truly apocalyptic. Bajo Chiquito is completely overrun (thousands!), possibly as many as Lajas Blancas and more arriving every second! And the amount of feces and trash is staggering. My guess is we passed about 8000 people today between boats, the camp and the jungle. It’s getting dark and they’re still coming.- Ben Bergquam”

Another person mentioned just now 59 busses took about 3080 “migrante” from Darien yesterday.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Feds delivering children to traffickers
« Reply #2879 on: September 26, 2023, 08:03:22 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whistleblower-tells-congress-that-govt-delivering-migrant-children-human-traffickers

As right wing as I may be, I've never heard of anyone being Q'anon except through left-wing rhetoric.  But I looked it up and the weirdest part was belief in something to do with child sex pedophilia and trafficking involving people of power.

That's crazy.

But now we have a president whose own son calls him pedo Pete, whose daughter recounts inappropriate naked, underage behavior with her, and then we have stories like these. (above)

How did government ever get so big and powerful that that kind of abuse is even possible?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 08:44:46 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2880 on: September 29, 2023, 04:07:13 PM »

At around minute 04:00 this guy asks a particularly challenging question:

In the event of conflict between us and the Axis of Evil (China-Russia-Iran-NoKo-et al) what is to stop the Chinese from arming the Cartels the way we have armed the Ukes?

As chronicled my MY and noted here on this forum, the Chinese already have well established beach heads in Latin America.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
What to do with the Cartels?
« Reply #2883 on: October 02, 2023, 04:35:02 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
good post above
« Reply #2884 on: October 03, 2023, 09:53:45 AM »
Yes, military incursions sounds good but I agree it would be tricky and would certainly lead to screwups that involve innocents and piss off our neighbor.
OTOH , as noted the cartels face no consequence if we don't do more.

If the root cause is the CCP as the  person in the video suggests , we are also screwed .  We don't need more talking the CCP we need to make this more painful to them as talk does just leads "to more talks".

I wonder what precursors are sent from China to Mexico who then produce the fentanyl.

How the China - Mexican cartel money laundering works:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/18/china-mexico-opioid-traficking-us-sanctions

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: October 04, 2023, 01:46:16 PM »
hopefully we will hear the truth about this over the next couple of days.

never trust a Democrat

probably all window dressing

perhaps finally some pressure from Northern Dem strongholds and the usual support in urban area FINALLY showing even Dems pissed off so he needs to put on show for the MSM to shout over the airwaves = Dems are doing something.

yada yada

never trust a Dem

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: Dems phony border war
« Reply #2891 on: October 06, 2023, 09:08:04 AM »
Second

The Democrats’ Phony Border War
Leaders say they’re tired of the crisis, but they’re afraid of the solution.
By The Editorial Board
Oct. 5, 2023 6:33 pm ET

Democrats are taking matters into their own hands at the border, or so they say. The wild bunch of mayors heading toward the Rio Grande are still afraid of the one action that might help slow the flow of migrants: Putting pressure on President Biden.

Leaders from far north of the border are heading south as thousands of migrants continue to fill up their shelters. Mayor Eric Adams arrived in Mexico Wednesday to tell migrants that New York City has no vacancies, and he’ll spread the same word in Colombia and Ecuador over the weekend. Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson says he’ll visit Texas’ southern border soon to see the migrant issue firsthand.

Both men are feeling the pressure to do something as housing for migrants puts more and more strain on city budgets. Yet both avoid the topic of asylum law, which currently makes it easy for migrants to gain temporary legal status in the U.S. and remain in the country for years without a hearing.

Mr. Johnson denies that he wants to slow migration at all, and says he’s traveling merely to “assess the full situation.” Mr. Adams is tougher but leaves the harshest talk to his surrogates. “We need the federal government, the Congress members, the Senate, and the president to do its job: Close the borders,” said his chief adviser Ingrid Lewis-Martin on Sunday, with a clarity that still evades the mayor.

Democrats know that even modest asylum restrictions would draw fire from the left, so they stop short of asking President Biden to do it. Ask New York Gov. Kathy Hochul, who ran for cover after daring to point out the asylum problem.

“We want them to have a limit on who can come across the border,” she said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “People coming from all over the world are finding their way through, simply saying they need asylum.”

That’s true, but saying so out loud drew progressive rebukes, and by Monday Ms. Hochul was backtracking. “With respect to what was said about the border, I have called for a more thoughtful, balanced national immigration—federal immigration—policy.” Watering down her call to reform asylum law to a “thoughtful, balanced” policy is ducking the issue.

With no federal reform on the way, their recourse is to blame Republicans. Hence the Governor’s swipe on Sunday at the GOP Representatives from her state, whom she says “refuse to work with President Biden and come up with a sensible border strategy.” And like Mayors Adams and Johnson, Ms. Hochul blames her migrant woes on Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. He’s a convenient target, though the Lone Star State has sent about a third of the migrants who have turned up in Chicago and less a sixth of those in New York.

Each of these Democrats knows, or at least should, that the main obstacle to reforming asylum policy now is in their own party. Republicans would happily reform the asylum law but can’t without Democratic support—and that means leadership from the White House.

Border enforcement is the duty of the federal government, and Mr. Biden has considered nearly every solution except the asylum changes that might actually work. Migrants will keep filling the big cities until other Democrats start telling the truth about the real cause of today’s mass border crossings.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
MY
« Reply #2896 on: October 10, 2023, 08:11:33 AM »
Hamas Raping and Killing Women — Darien Gap is WIDE OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Meanwhile uncategorized Arabs flow through Darien every hour. Including “Palestinians” I personally encounter. Jews and others have nowhere to run because not tossing out vaxxing-and other self-destructive governments.

Michael’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Upgrade to paid

As of today, illegal aliens are able to pass straight through Colombia, Panama, Costal Rica, with very little human-made delay and a great deal of human facilitation, especially so by United States and UN. UN has massive presence in Panama. US funds and facilitates UN. After crossing Darien Gap from Colombia into Panama, unidentified aliens load buses (now right in from of me) and can as of today drive completely through Panama into Costa Rica to Nicaraguan border. Price now per head for bus ride from Darien is $60 per person over five years-old. People who do not have the $60 can work for five days around camp to pay for ticket.

Presidents of Costa Rica and Panama came to Lajas Blancas camp on 06 October 2023. We were there again yesterday, on 07Oct23, aliens had been held back in the jungle reducing the numbers the press-cameras saw. Lajas Blancas camp had been cleaned of trash before arrival. A source currently in Bajo Chiquito village (3 hours upriver from Lajas Blancas by piragua) told me two minutes ago that 1500 illegal aliens boarded 100 piraguas in past 2 hours en route to Lajas Blancas Camp. Piraguas are dugout canoes — 15 to 20 per aliens per piragua. This reconciles with what I am seeing right now coming in from Bajo Chiquito. With new agreement between Panama and Costa Rica to open border between Panama and Costa Rica, these aliens can now immediately proceed through Panama and Costa Rica in roughly 1 day.

In summary, this means the Chinese route through South America to United States, the route typically starting in Quito, Ecuador, can facilitate Chinese landing in South America and then entering United States within roughly 2 weeks. Some Chinese can do within 10 days depending on the breaks. In other words, a Chinese spy/soldier can leave China and take the Southern route and be anywhere in America within about 2 weeks without any trace of entering America. Currently roughly 60 buses per day are making the journey from Darien.

A source told me yesterday the next phase starting soon will bring this to 200 buses. Two brand new camps are being built in the Darien. This accurate and direct information and more is the source of my estimate that at least 10,000 aliens per day will be successfully crossing through Panama to United States. The new bridge building and other infrastructure being built along the route will easily create conditions for 3-4 million per year through Panama. I know this route very well.

A few more tweaks can pave way for a million per month coming through here.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Mayorkas multiple (impeachable) felonies
« Reply #2899 on: October 12, 2023, 05:59:27 AM »
Lying under oath to Congress

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/10/11/did-mayorkas-just-confess-to-multiple-felonies/

Is there no consequence for this?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 07:26:44 AM by Crafty_Dog »