Author Topic: President JFK  (Read 2460 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
President JFK
« on: November 22, 2013, 02:52:07 PM »
Small story: My father was a minor Democrat figure in the local politics of Philadelphia. In 1962 the Army-Navy football game was held in Philadelphia and as tradition held (not sure if the current president knows this) the President was in attendance. My dad not only got us good seats, he got us into the backroom at half-time where the Admirals and Generals were hob-knobbing with the President. I was ten at the time. Somehow my dad arranged for me to be introduced to the President. "This is my son"-- and that is how I came to shake hands with President JFK. I remember looking him in the eye and liking the expression on his face. He was "present" for me.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: President JFK
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 08:57:10 AM »
TTT

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
LBJ Working with the CFR Killed JFK?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 04:39:00 PM »
Found this link off another piece & am not acquainted with the author or the site, but ye gods, he has an elaborate story to tell. A decade ago I would have called him a nut but, in view of Trumps travails he feels more like a foreshadow:

https://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2010/12/my-files-on-lbj-and-cia-assassination.html

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 04:44:03 AM »
Working from memory, Tucker Carlson says recent documents lead him to believe that it was the CIA.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: President JFK/LBJ /CIA
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2024, 08:25:58 AM »
 :-o

Hard to believe all this.

LBJ corruption claims certainly fits with his crude personality we read about.

I am still thinking Oswald was the killer though not clear if he had some backing.

going back to a 2010 CD post I just noticed:

"Small story: My father was a minor Democrat figure in the local politics of Philadelphia. In 1962 the Army-Navy football game was held in Philadelphia and as tradition held (not sure if the current president knows this) the President was in attendance. My dad not only got us good seats, he got us into the backroom at half-time where the Admirals and Generals were hob-knobbing with the President. I was ten at the time. Somehow my dad arranged for me to be introduced to the President. "This is my son"-- and that is how I came to shake hands with President JFK. I remember looking him in the eye and liking the expression on his face. He was "present" for me."

reminds me of the famous picture of Clinton shaking JFK's hand at age 14.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2024, 03:34:16 PM »
 8-)