Author Topic: Islam in Europe and pre-emptive dhimmitude  (Read 419909 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Improved European Jihad response
« Reply #800 on: May 27, 2017, 09:42:45 AM »

Action!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Islam in Europe and pre-emptive dhimmitude
« Reply #803 on: May 28, 2017, 10:52:59 AM »
Thank you for that-- Breitbart is such a dubious source.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
23,000 in Britain
« Reply #804 on: May 29, 2017, 07:01:52 AM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
http://pamelageller.com/2017/05/23000-jihadis-in-uk.html/

GOVERNMENT SOURCES HAVE CONFESSED THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST 23,000 JIHADISTS IN BRITAIN – MORE THAN SEVEN TIMES HIGHER THAN PREVIOUSLY REVEALED.
--------------------------------

Seven fold also being the factor that anthropogenic global warming is overstated, must the global, liberal, tolerance level for margin of error to make a false point without facing humiliation when exposed.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
http://mediestudier.se/publikationer/misstron-mot-medier/
[Translation Google]
Fifty-four per cent of respondents agreed with the statement: “The Swedish media doesn’t tell the truth about social problems associated with immigration,” whilst only 27 per cent said they disagreed.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
CNN on London jihad attacks: we don’t know “their motives”
« Reply #809 on: June 04, 2017, 05:39:42 AM »
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/06/cnn-on-london-jihad-attacks-we-dont-know-their-motives

People might want to try a news source that does.

3 more attacks overnight in London.  Knives and truck.  More deaths, more injuries.

Our guess that it might be Lutheran extremists is not real funny anymore.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: June 04, 2017, 06:21:55 AM »
Doug,

"we don't know their motives"

CNN is a darn outrage.   
"False news" description absolutely does fit their biased channel.

Everyone they have on who is politically right should be calling them on it every chance they get.  Like Sununu did as noted in a CD post recently.
Throw their deceptions right back in their outrage arrogant faces in from to they're viewers.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: CNN on London jihad attacks: we don’t know “their motives”
« Reply #811 on: June 04, 2017, 06:25:34 AM »
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/06/cnn-on-london-jihad-attacks-we-dont-know-their-motives

People might want to try a news source that does.

3 more attacks overnight in London.  Knives and truck.  More deaths, more injuries.

Our guess that it might be Lutheran extremists is not real funny anymore.

How were the trucks radicalized? The U.K. Obviously needs to do more outreach to vehicles and reduce the overwhelming vehicle-phobia.
Who knew Trump's withdrawal from the Paris accords would have such immediate negative effects, well aside from killing all of humanity!!!!!

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Why the UK is doomed, part I
« Reply #813 on: June 05, 2017, 12:34:32 PM »
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2017/06/04/barren-cat-lady/

Barren Cat Lady

Guest Post by The Zman

The above is the speech from British Prime Minister Barren Cat Lady after the latest attack by Muslims in Britain. Like all modern political speeches, hers was vapid and stupid in ways that suggest the people who wrote it, and the Prime Minister herself, are suffering from brain damage. The best part of the speech was the airy and frivolous platitudes about the true nature of Islam. Funny how our pols are now all experts on Islam.

It is only five minutes long, but it is tough to take so I’ll cover the key points for you. Barren Cat Lady wants everyone to know that the people responsible for importing millions of hyper-violent savages into Britain are on top of things. That’s something you never hear addressed in public by the pols of any party or the so-called news reporters allegedly charged with grilling them. No one ever asks, “why did you import these strangers into our lands?” It’s treated as if it just magically happened like a freak storm or earth quake.

Of course, someone could start asking these questions, so the Barren Cat Lady promised to ramp up policing of the Internet. No kidding. That was her first big proposal. She wants the British government to further stamp out speech on-line and she wants other countries to stamp out free expression in their countries as well. When your first response to an attack by foreign invaders is to crack down on your own citizens, it is not unreasonable to wonder who Barren Cat Lady is blaming for these attacks.

After she promise to crack down on the Internet, as if it is a thing with agency of its own, she makes noises about properly worshiping the gods of the new religion. She provides an example by informing us that the Muslims doing this are not practicing real Islam. That despite what all the Imams say and their holy books instruct, the real Islam is this wonderful thing that is going to be great for Britain. Even though the corpses are piling up, what’s important is that you don’t notice that all the perpetrators are Muslims.

Humorously, she then declares this mysterious, perverted version of Islam, that looks like all the other versions of Islam, is the great challenge of our time. She then goes on to say that “British values” of pluralistic tolerance are superior to anything offered by the preachers of hate. Well, we will find out soon enough. So far, the British people have not been able to rouse themselves from their drunken degeneracy to do anything about this challenge. The scoreboard says the Muslims are winning in a blowout, pun intended.

Probably the most laugh out loud line in the sermon, and yes, this was a sermon, was when Barren Cat Lady said that “we have to be less tolerant of extremism. And yes, that could mean some embarrassing and difficult conversations.” Embarrassing for whom is never mentioned, but we know. The reason we know is after the last Muslim attack, the one last week, the Brits went around arresting white people for saying mean things about Muslims on Faceberg. Being arrested is embarrassing, even when you’re innocent.

What was revealed by this speech is that outside of the public eye, the people in charge of Britain have no emotional or moral attachment to the British people. As far as they are concerned, the people are just a burden, whether it is the hyper-violent oogily-boogily people that arrive over the channel or the native Brits. Barren Cat Lady sees no difference between a Muslim from Pakistan and an Episcopalian for York. She just sees grasping hands demanding her time when she would much rather be elsewhere.

Prior to watching this speech, I figured that this event would get the sane Brits out to vote next week for the Tories. Labour is led by a deranged lunatic who should probably be locked away in an institution. No matter how bad the Tories have been, incompetent is better than radically deranged. Watching Barren Cat Lady, I think I’d be switching my vote and going with the black pill candidate, Burn it down. The only hope is to wipe out the people who put Barren Cat Lady in charge and then have the final battle with the crazies.

This is the same problem we face in the US. Instead of Barren Cat Lady, we have faggots like Caitlyn Graham and Paul Ryan supposedly leading the charge against the nihilistic death cult called the American Left. Trump is the black pill, which is why so many of us voted for him, despite what it most likely meant. The only way the West has any chance of defeating the demographic and ideological challenges facing it is to first hang all of the people currently in charge. Then new leaders can emerge to lead the fight.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Why the UK is doomed, part II
« Reply #815 on: June 05, 2017, 12:37:35 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/370048.php

Is Britain Doomed?

ostriches.jpg

I picked up the following "Tweetstorm" on Sunday in the wake of the multiple terrorist attacks in England. As is my custom, I will embed the first tweet in the series, and then lift out only the text in the others to save space and page loading time.

Context: Thomas Wictor, the author of the tweets, is responding to some progressive who is complaining about Breitbart writers.

So here we go:

23h
 Brian Klaas ✔ @brianklaas
The ignorance of these Breitbart writers is astonishing. Worse, the guy who used to run Breitbart (Steve Bannon) is still in the White House pic.twitter.com/WC1Mhi8JDp
 Follow
 Thomas Wictor @ThomasWictor
@brianklaas (1) Last night, I saw something that I would've never thought possible.

It made me realize that the UK is likely doomed. pic.twitter.com/Q3tESI7U7i
12:44 PM - 4 Jun 2017
View image on Twitter
  998 998 Retweets   1,345 1,345 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
(2) Breitbart writers don't matter. They have no authority. Their opinions are just blather. HERE'S what matters:

metro police warning.jpg

(3) A British man took video as unarmed, helpless police came into a bar and told everyone to lie down on the floor.
(4) In the middle of a mass-casualty terrorist attack, one customer shouted "F*cking Muslim c*nts!" He thought he was about to die.
(5) The man filming--in the MIDDLE OF THE ATTACK--began lecturing the other about how he shouldn't say such things.
(6) The comments on this man's Twitter feed showed that MANY Brits think it's rational to criticize victims of terrorism for their language.
(7) Keep in mind that the terrorist attack WAS IN PROGRESS, the victims were cowering on the floor, yet offensive language was the issue.
(8) An Israeli told me a joke once: Two Jewish men are being led to the wall to be executed by firing squad.
(9) One man says, "To hell with it. I'm going to demand a last cigarette." "Be quiet!" say the other. "You'll get us in trouble!"
(10) The joke is funny because it's based in reality, BUT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN FOR REAL.
(11) Last night, that joke happened FOR REAL in the UK.
(12) As two men waited to be killed by terrorists, one criticized the other for offensive language against Muslims.
(13) The fact that so many Brits APPLAUDED this insanity shows that Britain is likely doomed.
So, to recap: Britain is doomed because most of her citizenry have their heads firmly lodged in the sand.

And then, as if on cue, here comes a British guy with his head firmly lodged in the sand:

stilltherealgraemek @GKenna49
Replying to @ThomasWictor

That guy can go home knowing he was tested to the extreme & came out if it an instinctively decent human being which terrorists never are
And that is why they will never win. Even when there's a possibility of death he retained British decency & principles.
I don't know if it's infuriating or gratifying to have the very point you were attempting to explain demonstrated perfectly, and in such an obvious manner. It's probably what Larry Correa felt when he started Sad Puppies to prove that the Hugo awards had been commandeered by an inbred clique of intolerant SJW goons, and they responded by publicly vilifying him as an evil right winger and declaring him persona non grata in an attempt to reduce his book sales. All the while insisting that they weren't intolerant SJW goons.

Or like claiming that Islam breeds violence and then getting death threats from Muslims. "Behead those who say Islam is violent." Yeah, that makes sense.

(h/t to Mark Huffman for the metro police warning pic)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Britain
« Reply #816 on: June 05, 2017, 05:54:47 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Britain
« Reply #817 on: June 05, 2017, 06:05:04 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Germany:
« Reply #819 on: June 05, 2017, 08:57:47 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
New normal
« Reply #820 on: June 07, 2017, 10:33:05 AM »
Accept Islamic Terror as the New Normal?
by Nonie Darwish
June 4, 2017 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10474/islamic-terror-new-normal

"The use of terror under this doctrine [Targhib wal tarhib, "luring and terrorizing"] is a legitimate sharia obligation." — Salman Al Awda, mainstream Muslim sheikh, on the Al Jazeera television show "Sharia and Life".

Part of the tarhib or "terrorizing" side of this doctrine is to make a cruel example of those who do not comply with the requirements of Islam. That is the reason Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia and Iran, and entities such as ISIS, intentionally hold ceremonial public beheadings, floggings, and amputation of limbs.

Islamic jihad has always counted on people in conquered lands eventually to yield, give up and accept terrorism as part of life, similar to natural disasters, earthquakes and floods.

After terror attacks, we often hear from Western media and politicians that we must accept terrorist attacks as the "new normal."

For Western citizens, this phrase is dangerous.

Islam's doctrine of jihad, expansion and dawah (Islamic outreach, proselytizing) rely heavily on the use of both terror and luring. Targhib wal tarhib is an Islamic doctrine that means "seducing (luring) and terrorizing" as a tool for dawah, to conquer nations and force citizens to submit to Islamic law, sharia. It amounts to manipulating the instinctive parts of the human brain with extreme opposing pressures of pleasure and pain -- rewarding, then severely punishing -- to brainwash people into complying with Islam.

Most ordinary Muslims are not even aware of this doctrine, but Islamic books have been written about it. Mainstream Muslim sheikhs such as Salman Al Awda have discussed it on Al Jazeera TV. On a show called "Sharia and Life," Al Awda recommended using extremes "to exaggerate... reward and punishment, morally and materially... in both directions". "The use of terror under this doctrine,"' he said, "is a legitimate sharia obligation."

People in the West think of terror as something that Islamic jihadists inflict on non-Muslims, and it is. But terror is also the mechanism for ensuring compliance within Islam. Under Islamic law, jihadists who evade performing jihad are to be killed. Terror is thus the threat that keeps jihadists on their missions, and that make ordinary Muslims obey sharia.

An online course for recruiting jihadists contains this description:

"Individual Dawa depends on eliciting emotional responses from recruits (and building a personal relationship). Abu 'Amr's approach illustrates a recruitment concept called al-targhib wa'l-tarhib, which is a carrot-and-stick technique of extolling the benefits of action while explaining the frightening costs of inaction. The concept was introduced in the Qur'an and is discussed by many Islamic thinkers exploring the best way to call people to Islam (several scholars, for example, have written books titled al-targhib wa'l-tarhib). According to Abu 'Amr, recruiters should apply the concept throughout the recruitment process, but emphasize the benefits of action early in the process and the costs of inaction later."

In other words, recruiters of jihadists should start by emphasizing the "good stuff" first, the "lure" -- the future glory, supremacy and fulfillment of every lustful wish, such as virgins in heaven. Later, they should threaten the recruits with "terror" and shame -- the consequence if they fail to participate in jihad.

Part of the tarhib or "terrorizing" side of this doctrine is to make a cruel example of those who do not comply with the requirements of Islam. That is the reason Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia and Iran, and entities such as ISIS, intentionally hold ceremonial public beheadings, floggings, and amputation of limbs. Countries such as Egypt, Jordan, and Turkey are more discrete, but they tolerate and support honor killings; killing apostates; beating women and children, and torture and murder in their jails. The doctrine of targhib and tarhib is alive and well, not just in Islamic theocracies but also in the so-called "moderate" Muslim countries.

Islam has been using these "pleasure and pain" brainwashing techniques, and cruel and unusual punishment, from its inception and until today. While the Bible -- the Western Judeo-Christian tradition -- is in harmony with, and nurtures, kindness in human nature, Islam does the opposite: it uses the human instincts for self-preservation and survival to break the people's will and brainwash them into slavish obedience.

Like the majority of Muslims, I never heard of this foundational Islamic doctrine when I was growing up in Egypt, but have felt the impact of this doctrine on my life -- in every aspect of Islamic culture; in Islamic preaching, in my Islamic family relations; in how Islamic governments operate and how people of authority, in general, treat the people under them.

The Islamic doctrine of "lure and terror" has produced a culture of toxic extremes: distrust and fear, pride and shame, permission to lie ("taqiyya"), and rejecting taking responsibility for one's actions.

Having lived most of my life under Islam, I am sad to say that people the West calls "moderate Muslims" are frequently, in fact, citizens who have learned to live with and accept terror as normal. For centuries, many have made excuses for terror, condemned victims of terror, remained silent or equivocal, and have even compromised with the terrorists to survive. The Islamic culture in which I lived looked the other way when women were beaten. When girls were honor-murdered, the question was "what did she do?" instead of "how could that be?" When Christians were killed and persecuted, many blamed the Christians for their own persecution at the hands of Muslims. The normal Islamic response to terror became: "None of my business."

And now the Islamic doctrine of Targhib wal Tarhib, has moved to the West and aims at changing Western humanistic culture. It would replace respect for human rights, caring for one's neighbor and the values of freedom and peace, with the values of bondage, terror, tyranny and fear.

Islamic jihad has always counted on people in conquered lands eventually to yield, give up and accept terrorism as part of life, similar to natural disasters, earthquakes and floods.

It did not take long for the Islamic doctrine of Targhib wal Tarhib to work on the psyche of Western leaders and media, who are now telling us to live with it as the "new normal." Islam counts on turning everyone into "moderate" Muslims who will eventually look the other way when terror happens to the person next to you.

The new normal? Police help survivors of the terrorist attack on London Bridge, June 4, 2017. (Photo by Carl Court/Getty Images)
Nonie Darwish, born and raised in Egypt, is the author of "Wholly Different; Why I chose Biblical Values Over Islamic Values."

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
IPT: The Identity Crisis Fueling Euro Muslim Radicalization
« Reply #821 on: June 07, 2017, 11:28:31 AM »

The Identity Crisis Fueling European Muslim Radicalization
by Abigail R. Esman
Special to IPT News
June 7, 2017

https://www.investigativeproject.org/6235/the-identity-crisis-fueling-european-muslim

[​IMG]When tanks entered the streets of Istanbul and Ankara last summer in an attempt to overthrow the Turkish government, people swarmed the streets to fight them off. At the urging of their president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, they pushed back against the coup, some waving Turkish flags, others waving guns. "What else would you do?" A friend in Istanbul asked me some months later. "When your government and your country are attacked, you fight back. It's to be expected."

Less expected, however, were the crowds of Turkish-Europeans who also took to the streets in cities like Rotterdam, where dozens demonstrated on the city's Erasmus Bridge, waving Turkish flags and, in some cases, crying out "Allahu Akbar." For many non-Turkish Europeans, the action felt almost threatening: Were these people Turkish or European? Could they reasonably be both? Or did they represent a fifth column, aiming to overtake Europe from within?

In Holland, members of Leefbaar Rotterdam (Livable Rotterdam), the populist political party founded by the late Pim Fortuyn, determined to address the issue head-on. They held a public panel discussion last week to debate the question of who these demonstrators were: traitors? Dual citizens with torn allegiances? Could they be true to both their Turkish heritage and to the Dutch culture in which they were born and raised?

Left unspoken were the more pressing questions, the ones the non-Turks really meant: do Dutch Turks identify more with the Islamist policies and values of Erdogan and his regime, or with the secular Enlightenment, the democratic culture of the West? What, after all, to think of the fact that the vast majority of European Turks voted for Erdogan in the November 2015 elections, and again voted against democracy in Turkey's April 16 referendum, which gave him virtually limitless powers until 2029?

While this particular debate took place in Rotterdam, once the home of the Renaissance humanist Erasmus, these questions have hovered over all of Europe since the 2004 terrorist attacks in Madrid and, even more, the 2005 attacks in London – and not only about the Turks, but about Muslim immigrants in general.

With Europe facing a near-continual onslaught of Islamist terrorist attacks often perpetrated by homegrown extremists, those questions feel more urgent than ever.

But both the issue and its urgency are far more complex than a matter of allegiance. For many second- and third-generation immigrant youth, especially those from Turkey and Morocco, it is also a matter of identity. As dark-skinned immigrants with names like Fatima and Mohammed, they are often discriminated against in their home countries. The values of their families and their religious leaders do not always mesh with the values of their communities and governments. But when they visit their cousins and grandparents in Anatolia and rural Morocco, they find they don't fit in there, either.

Many counterterrorism experts maintain that this situation makes Muslim European youth especially vulnerable to radicalization and recruitment by terror groups. As Belgian-Palestinian jihad expert Montasser AIDe'emeh has noted of Belgian Moroccan extremists such as the Paris and Brussels attackers, "The Islamic State is giving them what the Belgian government can't give them – identity, structure. They don't feel Moroccan or Belgian. They don't feel part of either society." And speaking to PBS's Judy Woodruff, Peter Neumann, director of the International Center for the Study of Radicalization, observed that "the cause [of radicalization] is ultimately a conflict of identity. It is about second- or third-generation descendants of Muslim immigrants no longer feeling at home in their parents' or grandparents' culture, at the same time not being accepted into European societies."

If this is true, then what to make of the Turkish-European dual citizens choosing, as most have, to support Erdogan's Islamist policies while living in the liberal West? Are they integrated, assimilated, into the cultures in which they live, as most insisted during the Rotterdam debate? Or are they rather true to the norms of a Turkey that is becoming increasingly religious, turning increasingly eastward, and to a president who is gradually unraveling the secular Western vision of the republic's founder, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk?

At the same time, does waving the Turkish flag when the country is attacked mean they are not actually Dutch? Should Dutch Jews not fly the flag of Israel, or Dutch-Americans have left their stars and stripes at home after 9/11?

"It's more than just flags," Ebru Umar, a Dutch-Turkish journalist who moderated last week's event, explained in an e-mail. "The flags symbolize who they are.... They claim to be soldiers of Erdogan." Hence, she said, "the people [demonstrating] on the [Erasmus] bridge were and are seen as not integrated. Ask them and they'll answer they are integrated. And [yet] they tell you of course they adore Erdogan." Indeed, she noted, they even stated it at the debate: "'You can't ask a child whom they love more: mum or dad.'"

It is a false equivalency, however. This is not about loving one parent more than another, but about accepting one of two opposing sets of values: those of secular democracies, or those of Islamist theocracies. There is no combining the two. There is no compromise.

Which is what makes these questions so very critical right now – not just for the Dutch, but for all Europeans, as they confront a complex, existential dilemma. Should they continue to alienate the growing population of young Muslims, and should those same young Muslims continue to resist assimilation, they will together be laying out the welcome mat for recruiters for jihad. But should Europe instead accept the Islamist leanings of those same Muslim youth, it will soon discover there was a fifth column after all – a movement to Islamize the West. And it will have succeeded.

Abigail R. Esman, the author, most recently, of Radical State: How Jihad Is Winning Over Democracy in the West (Praeger, 2010), is a freelance writer based in New York and the Netherlands. Follow her at @radicalstates.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 07, 2017, 12:33:22 PM »
It comes down to either being a muslim or living in the west. If they wish to be muslim, they should be compelled to do it elsewhere. Islam does not allow for divided loyalties, neither should we.

Of course, this won't be recognized by western europe and as a result they are doomed.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Britain; London Mayor Sadiq Khan
« Reply #823 on: June 07, 2017, 11:16:41 PM »
"He expedited the release and return of Gitmo detainees to the UK as well when he was a lawyer. Check out his bio on Wikipedia and Google search his name. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadiq_Khan Note they leave out his cases as a human rights attorney, you have to dig deeper to find the Gitmo connections."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4578668/Sadiq-Khan-s-conference-London-Bridge-killer-s-friend.html

" Oh, not to mention although he was not part of the defense team for 9/11 suspect Zacarias Moussaoui he did speak publicly in his defense. So don't be thrown off by Snopes saying the claim is false. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c "

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:47:43 PM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Britain; London Mayor Sadiq Khan
« Reply #824 on: June 08, 2017, 07:06:32 AM »
"He expedited the release and return of Gitmo detainees to the UK as well when he was a lawyer. Check out his bio on Wikipedia and Google search his name. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadiq_Khan Note they leave out his cases as a human rights attorney, you have to dig deeper to find the Gitmo connections."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4578668/Sadiq-Khan-s-conference-London-Bridge-killer-s-friend.html

" Oh, not to mention although he was not part of the defense team for 9/11 suspect Zacarias Moussaoui he did speak publicly in his defense. So don't be thrown off by Snopes saying the claim is false. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c "

Snopes has no credibility.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/flashback-sadiq-khan-refers-moderate-muslims-uncle-toms-video/

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
The UK's law enforcement is on top of it!
« Reply #825 on: June 08, 2017, 07:43:42 AM »
https://twitter.com/AlfredAlbion/status/872223368812122116

Any "islamophobic" speech will be punished.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/06/12/theres-a-huge-catch-in-the-imams-refuse-funeral-prayers-for-london-jihadis-story/

There's a Huge Catch in the 'Imams Refuse Funeral Prayers for London Jihadis' Story
 BY ROBERT SPENCER JUNE 12, 2017 CHAT 70 COMMENTS

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson speaks about Qatar at the State Department in Washington, Friday June 9, 2017. Tillerson is calling on Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain to immediately ease their blockade on Qatar. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)
The Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) gained worldwide headlines -- and praise -- for its announcement last week that 130 imams in the United Kingdom were refusing to perform funeral prayers for the London jihad mass murderers.

But as is so often the case, there was less to this much-heralded display of Islamic moderation than met the eye.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said the following last Monday in New Zealand:

I was actually encouraged when I heard on the news this morning that a number of imams in London have condemned these attackers and said they will not perform prayer services over their funerals, which means they’re condemning their souls. And that is what has to be done, and only the Muslim faith can handle this.
Moderate Muslims stood up at last, right? It certainly seemed so. From the MCB statement:

Imams and religious leaders from across the country and a range of schools of thought have come together to issue a public statement condemning the recent terror attack in London and conveying their pain at the suffering of the victims and their families.
In an unprecedented move, they have not only refused to perform the traditional Islamic prayer for the terrorist -- a ritual that is normally performed for every Muslim regardless of their actions -- but also have called on others to do the same. They said:

“Consequently, and in light of other such ethical principles which are quintessential to Islam, we will not perform the traditional Islamic funeral prayer over the perpetrators and we also urge fellow imams and religious authorities to withdraw such a privilege. This is because such indefensible actions are completely at odds with the lofty teachings of Islam.”

This all sounds great, but there’s just one catch.

Muhammad himself is depicted in hadiths as forbidding funeral prayers for martyrs.

Islamic law forbids such prayers as well.

To be clear:

Withholding funeral prayers is an HONOR reserved for those who die while committing jihad.
In one hadith -- hadith are reports about Muhammad’s words and deeds that, when deemed authentic, are normative for Islamic law -- the prophet of Islam ordered:

[Two martyrs to] be buried with their blood (on their bodies). Neither was the funeral prayer offered for them, nor were they washed.
One of the martyrs’ sons recalled:

When my father was martyred, I started weeping and uncovering his face. The companions of the Prophet stopped me from doing so but the Prophet did not stop me. Then the Prophet said, "(O Jabir), don’t weep over him, for the angels kept on covering him with their wings till his body was carried away (for burial)" (Bukhari 5.59.406).
Muhammad told Jabir not to weep because his father was not dead, but alive:

But do not think of those that have been slain in Allah’s cause are dead. Nay, they are alive! With their Sustainer have they their sustenance (Qur’an 3:169).
Based on the hadith in which Muhammad orders the bodies of the martyrs not to be washed and funeral prayers not to be said over them, as well as others like it, Islamic law states:

[It is] unlawful to wash the body of a martyr … or perform the funeral prayer over him.

[A] martyr (shahid) means someone who died in battle with non-Muslims” (Reliance of the Traveller, g4.20).

What Rex Tillerson -- and much of the Western world, and certainly much of Western media -- took as a great show of Muslim rejection of terrorism was actually a display of Muslim adherence to Islamic law, Muslim acceptance of terrorist deaths as Islamic martyrdom, and application of Muhammad’s dictum “war is deceit” (Bukhari 4.52.268).

War is deceit, indeed. The Qur’an warns believers not to take unbelievers as “friends or helpers” (َأَوْلِيَا -- a word that means more than casual friendship, but something more like an alliance), “except when taking precaution against them in prudence” (3:28). This is a foundation of the Islamic idea that believers may legitimately deceive unbelievers when under pressure. The word used for “guard” in Arabic is tuqātan, from taqiyyatan -- hence the now familiar term taqiyya.

The renowned Qur’an commentator Ibn Kathir says that the phrase “except when taking precaution against them in prudence” means:

… believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers … [may] show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda’ said, " We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them." Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah [ taqiyya] is allowed until the Day of Resurrection."
The MCB made sophisticated use of this weapon last week, fooling the international media and even the secretary of State into thinking that a demonstration of what they would call “extremism” was actually “moderation.”

It was an object lesson in the dangers of trying to formulate counter-terror policy without understanding the motivating ideology of the terrorists themselves.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Britain: Taquiya in refusal of funeral prayers?
« Reply #827 on: June 13, 2017, 01:39:02 PM »
There's a Huge Catch in the 'Imams Refuse Funeral Prayers for London Jihadis' Story
[​IMG]

BY ROBERT SPENCER JUNE 12, 2017

CHAT68 COMMENTS

[​IMG]

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson speaks about Qatar at the State Department in Washington, Friday June 9, 2017. Tillerson is calling on Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain to immediately ease their blockade on Qatar. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

The Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) gained worldwide headlines -- and praise -- for its announcement last week that 130 imams in the United Kingdom were refusing to perform funeral prayers for the London jihad mass murderers.

But as is so often the case, there was less to this much-heralded display of Islamic moderation than met the eye.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said the following last Monday in New Zealand:

I was actually encouraged when I heard on the news this morning that a number of imams in London have condemned these attackers and said they will not perform prayer services over their funerals, which means they’re condemning their souls. And that is what has to be done, and only the Muslim faith can handle this.

Moderate Muslims stood up at last, right? It certainly seemed so. From the MCB statement:

Imams and religious leaders from across the country and a range of schools of thought have come together to issue a public statement condemning the recent terror attack in London and conveying their pain at the suffering of the victims and their families.

In an unprecedented move, they have not only refused to perform the traditional Islamic prayer for the terrorist -- a ritual that is normally performed for every Muslim regardless of their actions -- but also have called on others to do the same. They said:

“Consequently, and in light of other such ethical principles which are quintessential to Islam, we will not perform the traditional Islamic funeral prayer over the perpetrators and we also urge fellow imams and religious authorities to withdraw such a privilege. This is because such indefensible actions are completely at odds with the lofty teachings of Islam. This all sounds great, but there’s just one catch.

Muhammad himself is depicted in hadiths as forbidding funeral prayers formartyrs.

Islamic law forbids such prayers as well.

To be clear:

Withholding funeral prayers is an HONOR reserved for those who die while committing jihad.

In one hadith -- hadith are reports about Muhammad’s words and deeds that, when deemed authentic, are normative for Islamic law -- the prophet of Islam ordered:

[Two martyrs to] be buried with their blood (on their bodies). Neither was the funeral prayer offered for them, nor were they washed.

One of the martyrs’ sons recalled:

When my father was martyred, I started weeping and uncovering his face. The companions of the Prophet stopped me from doing so but the Prophet did not stop me. Then the Prophet said, "(O Jabir), don’t weep over him, for the angels kept on covering him with their wings till his body was carried away (for burial)" (Bukhari 5.59.406).

Muhammad told Jabir not to weep because his father was not dead, but alive:

But do not think of those that have been slain in Allah’s cause are dead. Nay, they are alive! With their Sustainer have they their sustenance (Qur’an 3:169).

Based on the hadith in which Muhammad orders the bodies of the martyrs not to be washed and funeral prayers not to be said over them, as well as others like it, Islamic law states:

[It is] unlawful to wash the body of a martyr … or perform the funeral prayer over him.

[A] martyr (shahid) means someone who died in battle with non-Muslims” (Reliance of the Traveller, g4.20).

What Rex Tillerson -- and much of the Western world, and certainly much of Western media -- took as a great show of Muslim rejection of terrorism was actually a display of Muslim adherence to Islamic law, Muslim acceptance of terrorist deaths as Islamic martyrdom, and application of Muhammad’s dictum “war is deceit” (Bukhari 4.52.268).

War is deceit, indeed. The Qur’an warns believers not to take unbelievers as “friends or helpers” (َأَوْلِيَا -- a word that means more than casual friendship, but something more like an alliance), “except when taking precaution against them in prudence” (3:28). This is a foundation of the Islamic idea that believers may legitimately deceive unbelievers when under pressure. The word used for “guard” in Arabic is tuqātan, from taqiyyatan -- hence the now familiar term taqiyya.

The renowned Qur’an commentator Ibn Kathir says that the phrase “except when taking precaution against them in prudence” means:

… believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers … [may] show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda’ said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them." Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah [taqiyya] is allowed until the Day of Resurrection."

The MCB made sophisticated use of this weapon last week, fooling the international media and even the secretary of State into thinking that a demonstration of what they would call “extremism” was actually “moderation.”

It was an object lesson in the dangers of trying to formulate counter-terror policy without understanding the motivating ideology of the terrorists themselves.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 13, 2017, 02:12:29 PM »
I'm sure the media in the US and Europe will be sure to inform the people about this.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Sweden now has thousands of radical Islamists
« Reply #831 on: June 17, 2017, 06:09:38 AM »
Up from an estimate of 200 in 2010, growing 10-fold in 7 years according to security agency SAPO.  What could possibly go wrong.

http://www.friatider.se/s-po-det-finns-flera-tusen-v-ldsbejakande-islamister-i-sverige
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:36:29 AM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Islam in Europe, Sweden now has thousands of radical Islamists
« Reply #832 on: June 17, 2017, 09:31:38 AM »
Up from an estimate of 200 in 2010, growing 10-fold in 7 years according to security agency SAPO.  What could possibly go wrong.

http://www.friatider.se/s-po-det-finns-flera-tusen-v-ldsbejakande-islamister-i-sverige

Go long on florists and teddy bear companies.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Pictures of living Manchester bombing victims?
« Reply #834 on: June 18, 2017, 05:04:25 PM »
Hidden at least as well as Obama's academic records. The press covered the dead, but the survivors, many of whom may be missing body parts and had their lives forever altered have been awful camera shy.

Can't have mutilated teens and tweens disrupting the "islam is awesome" official narrative.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Britain: Hit on Muslims coming out of Mosque
« Reply #835 on: June 19, 2017, 08:40:41 AM »
The apparent logic of the van driving into Muslims coming out of their mosque in London last night is what it is.

Apart from the deep moral failings of this tactic, my guess is that it will be used in furtherance of a moral parity paradigm and as such a failure as defined by its goals.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Britain: Hit on Muslims coming out of Mosque
« Reply #837 on: June 19, 2017, 02:23:24 PM »
The apparent logic of the van driving into Muslims coming out of their mosque in London last night is what it is.

Apart from the deep moral failings of this tactic, my guess is that it will be used in furtherance of a moral parity paradigm and as such a failure as defined by its goals.

What is the moral response? As using social media to express anything "islamophobic" can result in a criminal charge in the U.K. Double down on the stuffed animals and floral arraignments?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
France
« Reply #838 on: June 22, 2017, 02:07:30 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
A British Sikh speaks
« Reply #839 on: June 25, 2017, 07:43:54 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: A British Sikh speaks
« Reply #840 on: June 25, 2017, 07:59:21 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SycoZmlWo9k

The Sikhs have a long history of fighting the global jihad. I like the fact they are a warrior culture with a religious symbol made up of four weapons. Allies that should be cultivated.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Who is bankrolling the invasion of europe?
« Reply #841 on: July 12, 2017, 09:20:50 AM »
http://gatesofvienna.net/2017/07/matt-bracken-the-deep-pockets-behind-the-migrant-rescue-industry/

Matt Bracken: The Deep Pockets Behind the Migrant “Rescue” Industry
Posted on July 10, 2017 by Baron Bodissey

Matt Bracken has made a meme using a still taken from the video below. His topic is the carefully planned and executed “rescue” of migrants who cross the Mediterranean — usually just a few miles of it — in flimsy boats. He says:

This is a massive effort by Soros and others like him. There was no market for these boats prior to the planned hijra invasion of Europe. They have no sporting or military use and were not built anywhere in the world prior to the migrant invasion.

Boat plus engine cost at least $10,000, and probably double or triple that, delivered to Libya. They are suitable only for short-range one-time use by migrants who have the expectation of being picked up by NGO “rescue ships” that will ferry the migrants to Italian ports.

These massive and overloaded rubber boats are death traps if the weather turns bad or they are not “rescued” almost immediately, and within sight of Libya, by waiting NGO ships.

This invasion of Europe under the guise of an ongoing “rescue operation” is as carefully planned as D-day in 1944. There are deep pockets behind it, and Quisling traitor politicians in Italy and Europe who are being bribed to continue the charade. Concerning the likes of Reinier Boere, the SeaWatch mission director seen in the video, words fail me.

http://gatesofvienna.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/bracken-migrantboats.jpg

Matt Bracken: Those throwaway migrant boats

Leftist quislings on full display and proud to be destroying Europe:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW4qXfGCGb0 [/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW4qXfGCGb0

3:13 in: “Make no mistake: as well as a rescue mission, this is a political act, and the organization and the crew by and large have a left-leaning open-borders world view which some will find unpalatable. For example, what’s happening in the stern as we speak, the political equivalent to nailing your colors to the mast.” (Shows white Europeans around a flag that says “Build bridges, not walls.”)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M