Author Topic: Anti-semitism & Jews  (Read 383712 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Anti-semitism & Jews
« Reply #800 on: August 25, 2020, 09:08:25 AM »
I sick and tired of hearing from these Jews who are so infatuated with their beloved Dem Party

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 25, 2020, 03:59:48 PM »
I sick and tired of hearing from these Jews who are so infatuated with their beloved Dem Party

To clarify, our ccp is Jewish.  Judaism is a fine, fine religion full of great people.  Our frustration is with their politics.

Almost 3 out of 4:  In 2016, 70% voted Democrat (Hillary Clinton) and 25% Republican (Trump).
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/clinton-won-majority-of-jewish-american-vote-polls-say-1.5459522
How the Leftward politics of this group is in their own best interest or in our national interest is a mystery to me.

Trump has many accomplishments advancing the US alliance with Israel including moving our embassy to their capital city as promised and negotiating a major Middle East peace and security agreement.  For all that, he will likely win over zero liberal Jewish voters. 

I guess we can feel good that they don't carry a dual allegiance.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/03/ilhan-omars-dual-loyalty-charge-was-anti-semitic/584314/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 26, 2020, 09:25:31 PM »

Well, I'm Jewish and I can't stand my fellow Jews who have made progressivism their true religion. :-D

PS:  Check out the rabbi's opening prayer for tonight's Rep Convention.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 26, 2020, 09:35:56 PM »

Well, I'm Jewish and I can't stand my fellow Jews who have made progressivism their true religion. :-D

PS:  Check out the rabbi's opening prayer for tonight's Rep Convention.

Leftist Jews are the Neo-Hellenes.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
some jews think they can buy love I guess
« Reply #805 on: August 27, 2020, 03:21:29 PM »
furthermore, to think that jews would donate money to Al Sharpton.  :-(

are they cowards ? think they will be called racist?

are they really believers in Al Sharpton? 

or is it all because they are demo crats ?

is this a way to advance the party ?  keep the minorities happy and in line with the Dems?

may be all the above ?  not sure .

wonder if they donated to some of the black organizations we have seen mentioned at the RNC or on Mark Levin show and other conservative outlets .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Center_for_Public_Policy_Research#Project_21

I bet they don't.

I just can't help thinking Al Sharpton must be laughing behind our backs at what fools we are.
Could anyone imagine he would really appreciate their (certainly would never get a cent from me) generosity?

« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 03:36:16 PM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 27, 2020, 04:11:20 PM »
https://nypost.com/2019/04/03/democrats-are-so-afraid-to-piss-off-al-sharpton/

he must have a huge mob behind him

or is it everyone is that terrified of being called "racist" by this charlatan with a megaphone?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 27, 2020, 05:13:56 PM »
I just got called a "Nazi" on FB  :-D

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Two-thirds of US young adults unaware 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust
« Reply #810 on: September 16, 2020, 05:52:08 AM »
Nearly two-thirds of US young adults unaware 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust.

Almost two-thirds of young American adults do not know that 6 million Jews were killed during the Holocaust, and more than one in 10 believe Jews caused the Holocaust, a new survey has found, revealing shocking levels of ignorance about the greatest crime of the 20th century.

According to the study of millennial and Gen Z adults aged between 18 and 39, almost half (48%) could not name a single concentration camp or ghetto established during the second world war.

Almost a quarter of respondents (23%) said they believed the Holocaust was a myth, or had been exaggerated, or they weren’t sure. One in eight (12%) said they had definitely not heard, or didn’t think they had heard, about the Holocaust.

More than half (56%) said they had seen Nazi symbols on their social media platforms and/or in their communities, and almost half (49%) had seen Holocaust denial or distortion posts on social media or elsewhere online.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/16/holocaust-us-adults-study
---------------------------------------------------
18-39 is a pretty broad range of young people!

Reasonable people should be shocked at what young people are taught and not taught.  If you're not a far Leftist, you're probably not involved with setting curriculum.  It's honestly gotten to the point that the longer young people stay in indoctrination school the more they know that isn't so.  Meanwhile social media giants are busy removing perfectly valid opposing viewpoints.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 05:54:59 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
brother against brother Jew against Jew
« Reply #815 on: November 10, 2020, 06:29:07 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPDy-XQarTY

Republican Jews - the new nazis

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 12, 2021, 06:58:18 AM »
Not a fan of the ADL, and several of  the accusations herein seem bullshit, but this is worth noting:

https://www.adl.org/blog/proud-boys-bigotry-is-on-full-display?fbclid=IwAR29eHETA-9LaFOiKaYsEYZ3Q6EQql0bmBYxW99ZQ1Ej12Q-_9kct3284EM

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
another Jewish patriot
« Reply #817 on: January 12, 2021, 09:01:42 AM »
there are a few of us

though I don't know what he was thinking trespassing into the Capitol

should have stayed outside
like the rest

"https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-judge-son-pictured-capitol-151721419.html"

I can only here it now
Shame shame shame !
threat to democracy
Jew turned Nazi

etc

yes , it is Jew against Jew.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: another Jewish patriot
« Reply #818 on: January 12, 2021, 01:48:37 PM »
Judah Macabee fought who?

there are a few of us

though I don't know what he was thinking trespassing into the Capitol

should have stayed outside
like the rest

"https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-judge-son-pictured-capitol-151721419.html"

I can only here it now
Shame shame shame !
threat to democracy
Jew turned Nazi

etc

yes , it is Jew against Jew.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Obviously Trump's fault!
« Reply #819 on: May 19, 2021, 02:16:11 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
A Jew I can be proud of
« Reply #823 on: May 25, 2021, 04:17:22 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Orange County Muslim leader incites more hatred
« Reply #824 on: May 25, 2021, 08:09:15 PM »
Amid a Spate of Anti-Semitic Attacks, Orange County Muslim Leader Incites More Hatred
by Steven Emerson
IPT News
May 25, 2021

https://www.investigativeproject.org/8869/amid-a-spate-of-anti-semitic-attacks-orange

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Donna Brazile (?!?)
« Reply #825 on: May 28, 2021, 07:11:08 PM »
OPINION  COMMENTARY
The Pandemic of Anti-Semitism
Jew-hatred is wrong whether it comes from neo-Nazis or left-wing activists.
By Donna Brazile
May 27, 2021 12:01 pm ET
SAVE
PRINT
TEXT

Anti- and pro-Israel demonstrators in New York’s Times Square on May 20.
PHOTO: SPENCER PLATT/GETTY IMAGES

This article is in your queue.Open Queue
As if the coronavirus pandemic isn’t bad enough, another sickness is breaking out across the world—a pandemic of anti-Semitism. Hatred of the Jewish people is only one expression of the virus of prejudice. Even our most brilliant scientists can’t develop a vaccine for this disease. All of us—citizens and government officials—need to do our best to stamp it out.

“The recent attacks on the Jewish community are despicable, and they must stop,” President Biden tweeted Monday. “I condemn this hateful behavior at home and abroad—it’s up to all of us to give hate no safe harbor.” All Republicans and Democrats should applaud Mr. Biden’s firm stance.

Hours later, the president signed the Covid-19 Hate Crimes Act into law, in response to racist attacks against Asian-Americans carried out by bigots who blame them for the coronavirus pandemic.

The latest eruption of anti-Semitism has been sparked by fighting between Israel and Hamas, the terrorist group that controls the Gaza Strip. But the perpetrators of these vile anti-Semitic attacks, in the U.S. and elsewhere, use the actions of Israel as an excuse to mount assaults against Jews.

All the day's Opinion headlines.
See a preview

SUBSCRIBED
There is nothing anti-Semitic about policy disagreements with the government of Israel. Jews themselves, including Israelis, are sharply divided in their opinions of the government, just as Americans are sharply divided in our views of the U.S. government. But attacking people because they’re Jewish isn’t about a policy dispute—it is about simple hatred.

Those on the left who profess to champion Palestinian rights are sorely misguided if they believe praising Adolf Hitler, beating up Jews in New York and elsewhere, and defacing synagogues in the U.S. and Europe with swastikas will aid Palestinians.

Those on the right who embrace Nazi mass murderers—such as participants at the 2017 “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Va., who marched with tiki torches while chanting “Jews will not replace us!”—are motivated by the same fanatical anti-Semitism that motivated Hitler and his Nazi followers long before the founding of the modern state of Israel in 1948.

Likewise, the gunman who murdered 11 congregants at a Pittsburgh synagogue in 2018 was motivated by a burning anti-Semitism that had nothing to do with Israel. Police said he shouted, “All Jews must die!” as he opened fire and had earlier posted on social media denouncing “filthy EVIL jews” and making many anti-Semitic slurs.

The synagogue shooting came three years after a white racist murdered nine black congregants during a Bible study at the Mother Emmanuel Church in Charleston, S.C. Both mass murders were rooted in the same evil.

I am the descendant of enslaved Africans who were bought and sold like farm animals and denied the most basic human rights because white racists considered them subhuman. My grandparents and parents weren’t enslaved, but they were subjected to horrific discrimination in the Jim Crow South, which still refused to recognize them as full-fledged human beings.

As a black woman, I’ve experienced plenty of discrimination, though far less than my ancestors suffered. And in the past year I’ve watched the same videos and read the same accounts that millions of people around the world have seen—images of police killing unarmed black people in American cities. I cried over these horrific killings, as I cried for the victims gunned down at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh and Mother Emmanuel Church in Charleston.

Anti-Semitism is based on the same belief as racism and other forms of prejudice—“the other” is inferior and not entitled the same human rights as the “superior” class. So while I’m not Jewish, I can empathize with the pain and the injustice anti-Semitism inflicts in the same way Jews have expressed empathy for the racist oppression black Americans have suffered for centuries.

Jews were among the most prominent and important nonblack supporters of the civil-rights movement, helping found and fund the NAACP, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee and numerous black colleges and universities. Jewish Americans remain among the strongest supporters of African-American causes.

A few years ago I attended a Remembrance Day ceremony at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. I was among those asked to read aloud the names of a few of the six million Jews murdered by the Nazis. I was overcome with emotion, but the Holocaust survivor who stood next to me read names stoically, showing remarkable strength. It is something I will never forget, along with my three visits to Israel and the time I met Holocaust chronicler Elie Wiesel.

I am proud to stand with Jews against anti-Semitism, just as many Jews have stood and continue to stand with black Americans against racism. We haven’t stamped out the virus of hatred yet, but all people of goodwill must continue trying to achieve this vital task.

Ms. Brazile is a former chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Donna Brazile (?!?)
« Reply #826 on: May 28, 2021, 07:20:00 PM »
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/2005/02/27/Black-leaders-discuss-state-of-their-union/94941109555669/

OPINION  COMMENTARY
The Pandemic of Anti-Semitism
Jew-hatred is wrong whether it comes from neo-Nazis or left-wing activists.
By Donna Brazile
May 27, 2021 12:01 pm ET
SAVE
PRINT
TEXT

Anti- and pro-Israel demonstrators in New York’s Times Square on May 20.
PHOTO: SPENCER PLATT/GETTY IMAGES

This article is in your queue.Open Queue
As if the coronavirus pandemic isn’t bad enough, another sickness is breaking out across the world—a pandemic of anti-Semitism. Hatred of the Jewish people is only one expression of the virus of prejudice. Even our most brilliant scientists can’t develop a vaccine for this disease. All of us—citizens and government officials—need to do our best to stamp it out.

“The recent attacks on the Jewish community are despicable, and they must stop,” President Biden tweeted Monday. “I condemn this hateful behavior at home and abroad—it’s up to all of us to give hate no safe harbor.” All Republicans and Democrats should applaud Mr. Biden’s firm stance.

Hours later, the president signed the Covid-19 Hate Crimes Act into law, in response to racist attacks against Asian-Americans carried out by bigots who blame them for the coronavirus pandemic.

The latest eruption of anti-Semitism has been sparked by fighting between Israel and Hamas, the terrorist group that controls the Gaza Strip. But the perpetrators of these vile anti-Semitic attacks, in the U.S. and elsewhere, use the actions of Israel as an excuse to mount assaults against Jews.

All the day's Opinion headlines.
See a preview

SUBSCRIBED
There is nothing anti-Semitic about policy disagreements with the government of Israel. Jews themselves, including Israelis, are sharply divided in their opinions of the government, just as Americans are sharply divided in our views of the U.S. government. But attacking people because they’re Jewish isn’t about a policy dispute—it is about simple hatred.

Those on the left who profess to champion Palestinian rights are sorely misguided if they believe praising Adolf Hitler, beating up Jews in New York and elsewhere, and defacing synagogues in the U.S. and Europe with swastikas will aid Palestinians.

Those on the right who embrace Nazi mass murderers—such as participants at the 2017 “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Va., who marched with tiki torches while chanting “Jews will not replace us!”—are motivated by the same fanatical anti-Semitism that motivated Hitler and his Nazi followers long before the founding of the modern state of Israel in 1948.

Likewise, the gunman who murdered 11 congregants at a Pittsburgh synagogue in 2018 was motivated by a burning anti-Semitism that had nothing to do with Israel. Police said he shouted, “All Jews must die!” as he opened fire and had earlier posted on social media denouncing “filthy EVIL jews” and making many anti-Semitic slurs.

The synagogue shooting came three years after a white racist murdered nine black congregants during a Bible study at the Mother Emmanuel Church in Charleston, S.C. Both mass murders were rooted in the same evil.

I am the descendant of enslaved Africans who were bought and sold like farm animals and denied the most basic human rights because white racists considered them subhuman. My grandparents and parents weren’t enslaved, but they were subjected to horrific discrimination in the Jim Crow South, which still refused to recognize them as full-fledged human beings.

As a black woman, I’ve experienced plenty of discrimination, though far less than my ancestors suffered. And in the past year I’ve watched the same videos and read the same accounts that millions of people around the world have seen—images of police killing unarmed black people in American cities. I cried over these horrific killings, as I cried for the victims gunned down at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh and Mother Emmanuel Church in Charleston.

Anti-Semitism is based on the same belief as racism and other forms of prejudice—“the other” is inferior and not entitled the same human rights as the “superior” class. So while I’m not Jewish, I can empathize with the pain and the injustice anti-Semitism inflicts in the same way Jews have expressed empathy for the racist oppression black Americans have suffered for centuries.

Jews were among the most prominent and important nonblack supporters of the civil-rights movement, helping found and fund the NAACP, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee and numerous black colleges and universities. Jewish Americans remain among the strongest supporters of African-American causes.

A few years ago I attended a Remembrance Day ceremony at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. I was among those asked to read aloud the names of a few of the six million Jews murdered by the Nazis. I was overcome with emotion, but the Holocaust survivor who stood next to me read names stoically, showing remarkable strength. It is something I will never forget, along with my three visits to Israel and the time I met Holocaust chronicler Elie Wiesel.

I am proud to stand with Jews against anti-Semitism, just as many Jews have stood and continue to stand with black Americans against racism. We haven’t stamped out the virus of hatred yet, but all people of goodwill must continue trying to achieve this vital task.

Ms. Brazile is a former chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Omar and Dems
« Reply #827 on: June 10, 2021, 04:22:20 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/10/house-democrat-leadership-to-omar-no-moral-equivalency-between-u-s-israel-to-terrorists/

did google search on omar looking for comments on boko haram
nothing comes up

only anti semitic comments
only anti american comments

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Anti-semitism: Rep. Omar versus the Jews
« Reply #828 on: July 01, 2021, 09:20:14 AM »
Ilhan Omar at it again:

https://freebeacon.com/politics/ilhan-omar-knows-what-shes-doing/

Excerpt:
The Minnesota congresswoman’s latest broadside came Tuesday afternoon, when she told CNN’s Jake Tapper that her Jewish Democratic colleagues "haven’t been partners in justice" and have yet to apologize for their allegedly Islamophobic comments.

Omar’s statement came after Tapper asked whether she regrets her comments last month comparing the United States and Israel with terrorist organizations like Hamas and the Taliban. Her answer was unequivocal: "I don’t."

That’s funny, because Omar at the time "clarified" that statement, which elicited a rebuke from Democratic leaders and a dozen Jewish Democrats, saying that she did not say what in fact she said: "I was in no way equating terrorist organizations with democratic countries." To be clear, she also believes Israel is a terrorist nation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Dem friends, some of them Jewish, are puzzled by Omar's electoral success but only offended by Republicans, small government and freedom.

This article gets it.  She knows what she's doing.  She offends.  Offers weak non-apology apology.  Offends again.  Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

She is a hater.  She is a divider.  Not just Jews and everything Israel, she hates this country.

"It's all about the Benjamins, baby".
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/11/its-all-about-benjamins-baby-ilhan-omar-again-accused-anti-semitism-over-tweets/?noredirect=on
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 09:22:32 AM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Anti-semitism: Rep. Omar versus the Jews
« Reply #829 on: July 01, 2021, 09:25:21 AM »
The party of Obama/Sharpton/Farrakhan hates Jews?

No way!

Ilhan Omar at it again:

https://freebeacon.com/politics/ilhan-omar-knows-what-shes-doing/

Excerpt:
The Minnesota congresswoman’s latest broadside came Tuesday afternoon, when she told CNN’s Jake Tapper that her Jewish Democratic colleagues "haven’t been partners in justice" and have yet to apologize for their allegedly Islamophobic comments.

Omar’s statement came after Tapper asked whether she regrets her comments last month comparing the United States and Israel with terrorist organizations like Hamas and the Taliban. Her answer was unequivocal: "I don’t."

That’s funny, because Omar at the time "clarified" that statement, which elicited a rebuke from Democratic leaders and a dozen Jewish Democrats, saying that she did not say what in fact she said: "I was in no way equating terrorist organizations with democratic countries." To be clear, she also believes Israel is a terrorist nation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Dem friends, some of them Jewish, are puzzled by Omar's electoral success but only offended by Republicans, small government and freedom.

This article gets it.  She knows what she's doing.  She offends.  Offers weak non-apology apology.  Offends again.  Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

She is a hater.  She is a divider.  Not just Jews and everything Israel, she hates this country.

"It's all about the Benjamins, baby".
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/11/its-all-about-benjamins-baby-ilhan-omar-again-accused-anti-semitism-over-tweets/?noredirect=on

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Omar and Jews
« Reply #830 on: July 01, 2021, 09:28:49 AM »
Doug writes :

"My Dem friends, some of them Jewish, are puzzled by Omar's electoral success but only offended by Republicans, small government and freedom."

Typical Jewish Democrats NEVER ADM
IT they are wrong!

it is the Republicans they view as Nazis not bigoted Somali Jew and American hating
  Islamists.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Omar and another dem group
« Reply #831 on: July 01, 2021, 10:02:06 AM »

Second look at Sharia?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: July 01, 2021, 11:06:43 AM »
Regarding previous post, gays in Omar's preferred country.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Prager: "And Jews Will Still Vote Democrat"
« Reply #833 on: October 05, 2021, 09:24:22 AM »
mostly stuff posted here for yrs

I like this line though:

1). "  Because Jews became less and less committed to Judaism, substituted the New York Times for the Torah. "

Reminds my of my deceased relative who studied her Times like others studied their Bible.
She was a self appointed authority on everything and whatever the NYT printed was the "TRUTH".  Any other opinion was stupid.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AND essentially Jews are not Jews , they are Democrats:

2). "Most American Jews have signed on to just about every secular substitute for Judeo-Christian religions: feminism, environmentalism, “anti-racism,” humanism, socialism. Jews, I have often noted, may well be the most religious people in the world — but for the great majority of them, Judaism is not their religion. And the Democratic Party is the party of all these secular religions."

https://pjmedia.com/columns/dennis-prager/2021/10/05/and-jews-will-still-vote-democrat-n1521721

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Anti-semitism in Europe
« Reply #835 on: December 06, 2021, 05:51:36 PM »
Europe's Jewish Students Face Anti-Semitic Onslaught
by Abigail R. Esman
IPT News
December 6, 2021

https://www.investigativeproject.org/9082/europe-jewish-students-face-anti-semitic-onslaught

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
POTH: Bret Stephens: What an antisemite's fantasy says about Jewish reality
« Reply #836 on: January 22, 2022, 01:30:37 PM »
What an Antisemite’s Fantasy Says About Jewish Reality
Jan. 21, 2022

Credit...Illustration by The New York Times; photograph by selimaksan/Getty Images

Bret Stephens
By Bret Stephens

Opinion Columnist

A man travels 4,800 miles from the north of England to the heart of Texas.

Once there, appearing to be homeless, he gains entry into a synagogue just before its Shabbat services. The rabbi welcomes him with a cup of tea. With a handgun, he takes the rabbi and others hostage for 11 hours while demanding the release of a convicted terrorist held in a nearby prison. He phones a prominent New York rabbi to help push for the terrorist’s release. A hostage reports him as saying, “I know President Biden will do things for the Jews.” A witness, who sees the drama unfold on a livestream, watches him “ranting about Jews and Israel” and saying he has chosen his target because “America only cares about Jewish lives.”

Antisemitism? You would think it could not be more obvious, as everyone from the prime minister of Israel to the president of the United States to the Council on American-Islamic Relations agrees. But first you’d have to climb over a strange wall of obfuscation, misdirection and doubt.

“He was singularly focused on one issue, and it was not specifically related to the Jewish community, but we are continuing to work to find motive,” the F.B.I. special agent in charge, Matthew DeSarno, said shortly after the standoff ended, presumably referring to the assailant’s bid to free the imprisoned terrorist. Both The Associated Press and the BBC parroted the line, with the Beeb tweeting, “Texas synagogue hostage standoff not related to Jewish community — F.B.I.”

The A.P. later deleted a tweet making a similar claim. And the F.B.I. amended its case on Sunday, calling the attack “a terrorism-related matter, in which the Jewish community was targeted.” On Thursday, the F.B.I. director, Christopher Wray, finally acknowledged that it was an antisemitic attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Continue reading the main story

Yet the only substantial reporting I found from a major American news organization that explicitly acknowledges the antisemitic nature of the attack was one astute story in The Washington Post. Instead, there was a focus on the assailant’s supposed mental illness, along with additional reporting on the ever-increasing security-consciousness of synagogues worldwide.

Compare that with the mountain of reporting regarding the anti-Asian hate that allegedly animated the killer in last year’s attacks on Atlanta-area massage parlors. Or compare it with the coverage of the unquestionably racist 2015 shooting at Charleston’s Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. For that matter, compare it with the naked Jew-hatred that drove the killer in the 2018 synagogue massacre in Pittsburgh, which has been extensively reported and discussed. (His immediate “motive” was opposition to immigration.)

Dig deeper into the moment.
Special offer: Subscribe for $1 a week.
In the days since the attack, the F.B.I.’s head-in-sand approach, along with so much of the media’s strange pattern of omission, has been the chief topic of discussion in every Jewish circle to which I belong. How can it be, we ask ourselves, that Jews should be victimized twice? First, by being physically targeted for being Jewish; second, by being begrudged the universal recognition that we were morally targeted, too? And how can it be that in this era of heightened sensitivity to every kind of hatred, bias, stereotype, -ism and -phobia, both conscious and unconscious, there’s so much caviling, caveating and outright denying when it comes to calling out bias aimed at Jews?

The answer begins with the shapeshifting nature of antisemitism, which some perpetrate, others participate in (sometimes unwittingly), and a still greater number fail to recognize for what it is — in part because each successive mutation doesn’t exactly resemble its predecessor.

What we generally call antisemitism is a 19th-century coinage that helped turn an ancient religious hatred into a racial hatred. As racial hatred came to be considered uncouth after World War II, anti-Zionism (that is, blanket opposition to a Jewish state, not criticism of particular Israeli policies) became a more acceptable way of opposing Jewish political interests and denigrating Jews. Should Israel cease to exist, new forms of bigotry will surely develop for the next stage of anti-Judaism, adapted to the prevailing beliefs of the times.

Editors’ Picks

Why the Woman Who Dressed ‘The Gilded Age’ Is on the Verge of Giving Up

They Tried to Tackle Derrick Henry in High School. It Didn’t Go Well.

English Island Seeks a Landlord-King Who Likes Solitude, Seals and Beer

ADVERTISEMENT

The common denominator in each of these mutations is an idea, based in fantasy and conspiracy, about Jewish power. The old-fashioned religious antisemite believed Jews had the power to kill Christ. The 19th-century antisemites who were the forerunners to the Nazis believed Jews had the power to start wars, manipulate kings and swindle native people of their patrimony.

Present-day anti-Zionists attribute to Israel and its supporters in the United States vast powers that they do not possess, like the power to draw America into war. On the far right, antisemites think that Jews are engaged in an immense scheme to replace white, working-class America with immigrant labor. Tucker Carlson and others have taken this conspiracy theory mainstream, much to the delight of neo-Nazis like David Duke, even if they are careful to leave out the part about Jews.

The man who attacked the synagogue entertained the same type of fantasy. Just as Willie Sutton was said to rob banks because “that’s where the money is,” this assailant took Jews hostage because that’s where the power was (or so he thought). The F.B.I.’s moral idiocy — there are no other words for it — in denying the specifically antisemitic nature of the attack lies in the idea that he could have imagined himself choosing just about any means to achieve his end, like taking hostages at the nearest church or convenience store. Similarly, the focus on his mental health evades the central fact that, crazy or not, his malice was not random. He aimed his gun at Jews.

The fantasy about Jewish power may seem outlandish, but it’s far more pervasive than many think — which gets to the point of people participating in antisemitism even when they aren’t knowingly perpetrating it.

Who, for instance, is most responsible for devising the war in Iraq? If your first-pass answer is “Wolfowitz, Feith, Abrams and Perle,” you might ask yourself why you are naming second- and third-tier Bush administration officials, all of them Jewish, when all the top decision makers — Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice — are Christians. (If your response to this is that Wolfowitz et al. were the ones who pulled the strings, then you’re an antisemite.)

Or take another example: if you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors, giving away a paltry $4.5 million compared with the $95 million that retiree interest groups donated. “All about the Benjamins” it is not, no matter what Representative Ilhan Omar might suppose.

But there’s a larger context here, which has to do with prevailing assumptions about power itself.

ADVERTISEMENT

A moral conviction of our time, especially prevalent on the cultural left, is that the powerful are presumptively bad while the powerless are presumptively good. These categories aren’t just political. They are also social, economic, ethnic and racial. It’s why so many conversations today revolve around the concept of “privilege” — a striking redefinition of success that removes the presumption of merit from those who have it and the stigma of failure from those who don’t.

It’s also the likeliest reason there was so much obvious hesitancy to describe the attack in Texas as antisemitic. Unlike the Pittsburgh shooter or the “Jews will not replace us” crowd at Charlottesville — white, right-wing, mostly Christian and therefore “privileged” — the Texas assailant was a British Muslim of Pakistani descent. Not white. Not privileged. Not right-wing. In the binary narrative of the powerful versus the powerless, his naked antisemitism just doesn’t compute: Powerless people are supposed to be victims, not murderous bigots. If he had ranted against Israel for oppressing Palestinians, it might have made more sense. And if he had donned a MAGA hat, we would certainly have had a much fuller exploration of his antisemitism, without time wasted exploring his other motives or state of mind.

For American Jews, this small silence about what happened last week should be profoundly worrisome, and not just as a matter of a journalistic lapse. It’s bad enough that the Jewish state, which gained what power it has because its neighbors threatened it with extinction, is still treated by so many as a global pariah — its sympathizers abroad risking social or professional ostracism by mere association. It’s bad enough, too, that the foul antisemitism of the right, yoked to its old themes of nativism, protectionism, nationalism and isolationism, is erupting into the public square like a burst sewage pipe.

Now American Jews find ourselves at perhaps the most successful period in our history, at a moment when much of the progressive left has decreed that privilege is a sin and that those who hold power should be stripped of it. Anyone with a long view of Jewish history should know how quickly economic and social privilege can turn to political and personal ruin, even — or especially — in countries where it might seem unthinkable.

There’s much to be thankful for about how things ended last week in Texas, and about the outpouring of love and support, across faiths, for a little Jewish community. But the wise counsel for Jews is to be grateful for last week’s good luck, while taking it as a warning that our luck in America may run out.

Bret Stephens has been an Opinion columnist with The Times since April 2017. He won a Pulitzer Prize for commentary at The Wall Street Journal in 2013 and was previously editor in chief of The Jerusalem Post. Facebook

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: POTH: Bret Stephens: What an antisemite's fantasy says about Jewish reality
« Reply #837 on: January 22, 2022, 01:46:08 PM »
“On the far right, antisemites think that Jews are engaged in an immense scheme to replace white, working-class America with immigrant labor. Tucker Carlson and others have taken this conspiracy theory mainstream, much to the delight of neo-Nazis like David Duke, even if they are careful to leave out the part about Jews.“

Oh really?

What an Antisemite’s Fantasy Says About Jewish Reality
Jan. 21, 2022

Credit...Illustration by The New York Times; photograph by selimaksan/Getty Images

Bret Stephens
By Bret Stephens

Opinion Columnist

A man travels 4,800 miles from the north of England to the heart of Texas.

Once there, appearing to be homeless, he gains entry into a synagogue just before its Shabbat services. The rabbi welcomes him with a cup of tea. With a handgun, he takes the rabbi and others hostage for 11 hours while demanding the release of a convicted terrorist held in a nearby prison. He phones a prominent New York rabbi to help push for the terrorist’s release. A hostage reports him as saying, “I know President Biden will do things for the Jews.” A witness, who sees the drama unfold on a livestream, watches him “ranting about Jews and Israel” and saying he has chosen his target because “America only cares about Jewish lives.”

Antisemitism? You would think it could not be more obvious, as everyone from the prime minister of Israel to the president of the United States to the Council on American-Islamic Relations agrees. But first you’d have to climb over a strange wall of obfuscation, misdirection and doubt.

“He was singularly focused on one issue, and it was not specifically related to the Jewish community, but we are continuing to work to find motive,” the F.B.I. special agent in charge, Matthew DeSarno, said shortly after the standoff ended, presumably referring to the assailant’s bid to free the imprisoned terrorist. Both The Associated Press and the BBC parroted the line, with the Beeb tweeting, “Texas synagogue hostage standoff not related to Jewish community — F.B.I.”

The A.P. later deleted a tweet making a similar claim. And the F.B.I. amended its case on Sunday, calling the attack “a terrorism-related matter, in which the Jewish community was targeted.” On Thursday, the F.B.I. director, Christopher Wray, finally acknowledged that it was an antisemitic attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Yet the only substantial reporting I found from a major American news organization that explicitly acknowledges the antisemitic nature of the attack was one astute story in The Washington Post. Instead, there was a focus on the assailant’s supposed mental illness, along with additional reporting on the ever-increasing security-consciousness of synagogues worldwide.

Compare that with the mountain of reporting regarding the anti-Asian hate that allegedly animated the killer in last year’s attacks on Atlanta-area massage parlors. Or compare it with the coverage of the unquestionably racist 2015 shooting at Charleston’s Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. For that matter, compare it with the naked Jew-hatred that drove the killer in the 2018 synagogue massacre in Pittsburgh, which has been extensively reported and discussed. (His immediate “motive” was opposition to immigration.)

Dig deeper into the moment.
Special offer: Subscribe for $1 a week.
In the days since the attack, the F.B.I.’s head-in-sand approach, along with so much of the media’s strange pattern of omission, has been the chief topic of discussion in every Jewish circle to which I belong. How can it be, we ask ourselves, that Jews should be victimized twice? First, by being physically targeted for being Jewish; second, by being begrudged the universal recognition that we were morally targeted, too? And how can it be that in this era of heightened sensitivity to every kind of hatred, bias, stereotype, -ism and -phobia, both conscious and unconscious, there’s so much caviling, caveating and outright denying when it comes to calling out bias aimed at Jews?

The answer begins with the shapeshifting nature of antisemitism, which some perpetrate, others participate in (sometimes unwittingly), and a still greater number fail to recognize for what it is — in part because each successive mutation doesn’t exactly resemble its predecessor.

What we generally call antisemitism is a 19th-century coinage that helped turn an ancient religious hatred into a racial hatred. As racial hatred came to be considered uncouth after World War II, anti-Zionism (that is, blanket opposition to a Jewish state, not criticism of particular Israeli policies) became a more acceptable way of opposing Jewish political interests and denigrating Jews. Should Israel cease to exist, new forms of bigotry will surely develop for the next stage of anti-Judaism, adapted to the prevailing beliefs of the times.

Editors’ Picks

Why the Woman Who Dressed ‘The Gilded Age’ Is on the Verge of Giving Up

They Tried to Tackle Derrick Henry in High School. It Didn’t Go Well.

English Island Seeks a Landlord-King Who Likes Solitude, Seals and Beer

ADVERTISEMENT

The common denominator in each of these mutations is an idea, based in fantasy and conspiracy, about Jewish power. The old-fashioned religious antisemite believed Jews had the power to kill Christ. The 19th-century antisemites who were the forerunners to the Nazis believed Jews had the power to start wars, manipulate kings and swindle native people of their patrimony.

Present-day anti-Zionists attribute to Israel and its supporters in the United States vast powers that they do not possess, like the power to draw America into war. On the far right, antisemites think that Jews are engaged in an immense scheme to replace white, working-class America with immigrant labor. Tucker Carlson and others have taken this conspiracy theory mainstream, much to the delight of neo-Nazis like David Duke, even if they are careful to leave out the part about Jews.

The man who attacked the synagogue entertained the same type of fantasy. Just as Willie Sutton was said to rob banks because “that’s where the money is,” this assailant took Jews hostage because that’s where the power was (or so he thought). The F.B.I.’s moral idiocy — there are no other words for it — in denying the specifically antisemitic nature of the attack lies in the idea that he could have imagined himself choosing just about any means to achieve his end, like taking hostages at the nearest church or convenience store. Similarly, the focus on his mental health evades the central fact that, crazy or not, his malice was not random. He aimed his gun at Jews.

The fantasy about Jewish power may seem outlandish, but it’s far more pervasive than many think — which gets to the point of people participating in antisemitism even when they aren’t knowingly perpetrating it.

Who, for instance, is most responsible for devising the war in Iraq? If your first-pass answer is “Wolfowitz, Feith, Abrams and Perle,” you might ask yourself why you are naming second- and third-tier Bush administration officials, all of them Jewish, when all the top decision makers — Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice — are Christians. (If your response to this is that Wolfowitz et al. were the ones who pulled the strings, then you’re an antisemite.)

Or take another example: if you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors, giving away a paltry $4.5 million compared with the $95 million that retiree interest groups donated. “All about the Benjamins” it is not, no matter what Representative Ilhan Omar might suppose.

But there’s a larger context here, which has to do with prevailing assumptions about power itself.

ADVERTISEMENT

A moral conviction of our time, especially prevalent on the cultural left, is that the powerful are presumptively bad while the powerless are presumptively good. These categories aren’t just political. They are also social, economic, ethnic and racial. It’s why so many conversations today revolve around the concept of “privilege” — a striking redefinition of success that removes the presumption of merit from those who have it and the stigma of failure from those who don’t.

It’s also the likeliest reason there was so much obvious hesitancy to describe the attack in Texas as antisemitic. Unlike the Pittsburgh shooter or the “Jews will not replace us” crowd at Charlottesville — white, right-wing, mostly Christian and therefore “privileged” — the Texas assailant was a British Muslim of Pakistani descent. Not white. Not privileged. Not right-wing. In the binary narrative of the powerful versus the powerless, his naked antisemitism just doesn’t compute: Powerless people are supposed to be victims, not murderous bigots. If he had ranted against Israel for oppressing Palestinians, it might have made more sense. And if he had donned a MAGA hat, we would certainly have had a much fuller exploration of his antisemitism, without time wasted exploring his other motives or state of mind.

For American Jews, this small silence about what happened last week should be profoundly worrisome, and not just as a matter of a journalistic lapse. It’s bad enough that the Jewish state, which gained what power it has because its neighbors threatened it with extinction, is still treated by so many as a global pariah — its sympathizers abroad risking social or professional ostracism by mere association. It’s bad enough, too, that the foul antisemitism of the right, yoked to its old themes of nativism, protectionism, nationalism and isolationism, is erupting into the public square like a burst sewage pipe.

Now American Jews find ourselves at perhaps the most successful period in our history, at a moment when much of the progressive left has decreed that privilege is a sin and that those who hold power should be stripped of it. Anyone with a long view of Jewish history should know how quickly economic and social privilege can turn to political and personal ruin, even — or especially — in countries where it might seem unthinkable.

There’s much to be thankful for about how things ended last week in Texas, and about the outpouring of love and support, across faiths, for a little Jewish community. But the wise counsel for Jews is to be grateful for last week’s good luck, while taking it as a warning that our luck in America may run out.

Bret Stephens has been an Opinion columnist with The Times since April 2017. He won a Pulitzer Prize for commentary at The Wall Street Journal in 2013 and was previously editor in chief of The Jerusalem Post. Facebook

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: January 22, 2022, 06:57:17 PM »
"There’s much to be thankful for about how things ended last week in Texas, and about the outpouring of love and support, across faiths, for a little Jewish community. But the wise counsel for Jews is to be grateful for last week’s good luck, while taking it as a warning that our luck in America may run out."

Funny , after all the circular rambling arguments he makes, he never states from which political realm  the anti semitism is coming from .

I would  estimate that 95 % of it is coming from the LEFT!

Why did the media not mention the clearly anti semitic nature of the synagogue hostage situation ? 

he claims because Jews are seen as privileged and the terrorist was not and due to political correctness and the push for race and class warfare.  Well,  ALL OF THIS IS COMING FROM THE LEFT.

Funny how most
Jews are die hard Democrat Leftists despite this OBVIOUS FACT.

Stephens has lost his way as all those previous conservatives who suffer brain damage from TDS.

Also,

I dunno . I have watched Tucker for decades and never felt he was anti semitic

An afterthought

Stephens works for two Leftist organizations
NYT and NBC 

is he just to coward to say they are the problem?
Or that stubborn ? 

hard to say

« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 07:02:29 PM by ccp »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: January 22, 2022, 08:36:53 PM »
Al Sharpton literally lead a pogrom against Jews in NYC. How many times did Obama invite him to the White House?

"There’s much to be thankful for about how things ended last week in Texas, and about the outpouring of love and support, across faiths, for a little Jewish community. But the wise counsel for Jews is to be grateful for last week’s good luck, while taking it as a warning that our luck in America may run out."

Funny , after all the circular rambling arguments he makes, he never states from which political realm  the anti semitism is coming from .

I would  estimate that 95 % of it is coming from the LEFT!

Why did the media not mention the clearly anti semitic nature of the synagogue hostage situation ? 

he claims because Jews are seen as privileged and the terrorist was not and due to political correctness and the push for race and class warfare.  Well,  ALL OF THIS IS COMING FROM THE LEFT.

Funny how most
Jews are die hard Democrat Leftists despite this OBVIOUS FACT.

Stephens has lost his way as all those previous conservatives who suffer brain damage from TDS.

Also,

I dunno . I have watched Tucker for decades and never felt he was anti semitic

An afterthought

Stephens works for two Leftist organizations
NYT and NBC 

is he just to coward to say they are the problem?
Or that stubborn ? 

hard to say

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: January 23, 2022, 08:29:14 AM »
I should have added my own comments to the Stephens piece, but was in a hurry at the moment I posted it.  I concur fully with the counterpoints made.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 23, 2022, 09:22:29 AM »
I should have added my own comments to the Stephens piece, but was in a hurry at the moment I posted it.  I concur fully with the counterpoints made.

"It's anodder Shoa!" gets really old.

Want to know why you have 20-something Proud Boy types expressing anti-semetic ideas? It's a reaction to visibly Jewish organizations and individuals who relentlessly work to destroy the US and western civilization from within. Most of these individuals are orthodox leftists with a thin candy shell of Jewish identity.

Example 1:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/453359-jewish-group-blocks-entrances-to-ice-headquarters-during

Example 2:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jewish-groups-condemn-arizona-s-potential-use-gas-executions-n1270585

Janice Friebaum can trace family members who were murdered at the Nazi death camp of Treblinka — two grandparents, three great-grandparents, aunts, uncles and countless cousins — among the millions of Jews killed in gas chambers during the Holocaust.

The politicization of the Holocaust amid the coronavirus pandemic has only undermined the barbarity inflicted on the victims of genocide, she said, adding that Americans may become "desensitized by false analogies" like equating mass murder with mask-wearing mandates.

But when she learned her home state of Arizona reportedly refurbished its gas chamber for executions, a method of death last used there more than two decades ago, she decided it warranted speaking out.

"Uniformly, Holocaust survivors and their descendants are nothing short of horrified of this form of execution being utilized," said Friebaum, vice president of the Phoenix Holocaust Association, a nonprofit group that documents experiences of survivors and educates about genocide.

The gas chambers were a "Nazi innovation, and it was positively inhumane," she said. "To think our 'civilized society' today in the state of Arizona would utilize this Nazi innovation, I believe, is tantamount to giving posthumous approval to the evils conducted by the Nazis. We're basically saying what the Nazis did was OK."

Gas chambers for execution were first used by the state of Nevada in 1921, long before Hitler rose to power. It was seen as a more humane form of execution. It was NOT a nazi innovation.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 23, 2022, 10:06:25 AM »
"Want to know why you have 20-something Proud Boy types expressing anti-semetic ideas? It's a reaction to visibly Jewish organizations and individuals who relentlessly work to destroy the US and western civilization from within. Most of these individuals are orthodox leftists with a thin candy shell of Jewish identity."

YES
WELL said

EXACTLY

We see and read endless parade of prominent Jews being the most vicious
partisans who are at the front lines of the news and behind the scenes shoving wokeness
Democrat party power and willingness to lie cheat manipulate and subvert the Constitution
corrupt politics the courts the law to

make us have to kneel before their adopted religion
   (democrat party )

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 23, 2022, 10:37:27 AM »

"It's anodder Shoa!" gets really old.

Want to know why you have 20-something Proud Boy types expressing anti-semetic ideas? It's a reaction to visibly Jewish organizations and individuals who relentlessly work to destroy the US and western civilization from within. Most of these individuals are orthodox leftists with a thin candy shell of Jewish identity.

Example 1:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/453359-jewish-group-blocks-entrances-to-ice-headquarters-during

Example 2:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jewish-groups-condemn-arizona-s-potential-use-gas-executions-n1270585

Janice Friebaum can trace family members who were murdered at the Nazi death camp of Treblinka — two grandparents, three great-grandparents, aunts, uncles and countless cousins — among the millions of Jews killed in gas chambers during the Holocaust.

The politicization of the Holocaust amid the coronavirus pandemic has only undermined the barbarity inflicted on the victims of genocide, she said, adding that Americans may become "desensitized by false analogies" like equating mass murder with mask-wearing mandates.

But when she learned her home state of Arizona reportedly refurbished its gas chamber for executions, a method of death last used there more than two decades ago, she decided it warranted speaking out.

"Uniformly, Holocaust survivors and their descendants are nothing short of horrified of this form of execution being utilized," said Friebaum, vice president of the Phoenix Holocaust Association, a nonprofit group that documents experiences of survivors and educates about genocide.

The gas chambers were a "Nazi innovation, and it was positively inhumane," she said. "To think our 'civilized society' today in the state of Arizona would utilize this Nazi innovation, I believe, is tantamount to giving posthumous approval to the evils conducted by the Nazis. We're basically saying what the Nazis did was OK."

Gas chambers for execution were first used by the state of Nevada in 1921, long before Hitler rose to power. It was seen as a more humane form of execution. It was NOT a nazi innovation.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 10:42:58 AM by G M »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Case in point
« Reply #844 on: January 23, 2022, 10:43:25 AM »
Bloomberg and Zuckerberg throwing hundreds of millions of dollars to sway the '20 election into the Democrat Party's favor

not just to the Democrats but to pay Democrat operatives to rig the votes and aid ballot harvesting
and to pay off the Dem lawyers to get rules changed always in their favor in all the battleground locations.

one of the google guys is jewish
CEO of Pfizer withholding good news till just after the election

how could anyone not see this and
if you are on my side not be very angry ?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
whoopi goldberg
« Reply #845 on: February 03, 2022, 07:24:17 AM »
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/02/03/whoopi-goldberg-is-not-taking-her-view-suspension-very-well-n2602757

I don't get it.
"Jews" are not a race

we are a religious and cultural group

Hitler did not kill Jews because they were white

Semantically Whoopi is right

What is the rush to jump all over this - it is crazy
I am sure I could find other things the whoopi has said that I would truly disagree with

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: whoopi goldberg
« Reply #846 on: February 03, 2022, 11:36:46 AM »
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/02/03/whoopi-goldberg-is-not-taking-her-view-suspension-very-well-n2602757

I don't get it.
"Jews" are not a race

we are a religious and cultural group

Hitler did not kill Jews because they were white

Semantically Whoopi is right

What is the rush to jump all over this - it is crazy
I am sure I could find other things the whoopi has said that I would truly disagree with

I wondered that too, race isn't the right word, still a stupid statement on her part, career ending if she were on the right.

Funny that Whoopi's real name is Karen.  (Caryn)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopi

SLANG DICTIONARY:  Karen is a pejorative slang term for an obnoxious, angry, entitled, and often racist middle-aged white woman who uses her privilege to get her way or police other people’s behaviors.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: February 03, 2022, 12:20:41 PM »
Not that it matters, but IIRC she was raised by white people?

Remember when she was dating white guy Ted ______ and he did blackface with her?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 03, 2022, 02:00:12 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Whoopi's Jewish "schtick"
« Reply #849 on: February 04, 2022, 03:39:57 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10474545/Whoopis-Goldbergs-offensive-1993-Jewish-American-Princess-recipe-chicken.html

all very weird

was all this to suck up to Jewish Hollywood's big shots?

I never did understand it  :?

Come to think of it - I wondered the same for Sammy Davis .........