Author Topic: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues  (Read 1032440 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
funny
« Reply #3600 on: November 07, 2022, 03:58:26 PM »
some where I saw headline

"WORLDS RICHEST MAN URGES TO VOTE REPUBLICAN!"

funny I try to find that now

all I see is Musk urges twitter followers to vote Republican

the richest man part deleted

no wonder then next several richest are all democrats

buffet gates zuckerberg
 apple people the google crowd and on and on

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
huff compost
« Reply #3601 on: November 07, 2022, 04:49:44 PM »
***Musk Endorses Republicans As Concerns Grow Over Twitter’s Impact On Elections
Twitter's new CEO tweeted before Election Day that he wants Republicans to take control of Congress, "given that the Presidency is Democratic."***

for once we have a big tech on OUR side

enjoying watching the libs scream cry and wail

after what they and their tech people have done to us.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues
« Reply #3602 on: November 09, 2022, 06:25:23 AM »
looks like EJ will be the last man laughing

maricopia county - again

nothing to see
just snafu

either way the smile is wiped off my face this AM

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Barr, Ryan and now Pence
« Reply #3604 on: November 21, 2022, 06:16:26 AM »
go on leftist media to tell us Trump should not be President again

I don't know why they have to go on LEFTIST media

who uses them for their opinion on Trump

Todd also went after Pence on abortion
from every angle he could think of over and over again....

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
near 700 mass shootings
« Reply #3606 on: November 25, 2022, 06:13:51 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/24/the-hill-claims-600-mass-shootings-2022-using-misleading-data/

NOT MENTIONED  is  the vast majority is gang violence mostly black and to lesser extent latin gangs

look at Chicago  - they have mass shootings every weekend

funny how that FACT is totally ignored

so the narrative can be sustained -

must be white supremacy and the fault of too many guns.....

and "HATE"

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: near 700 mass shootings
« Reply #3607 on: November 25, 2022, 06:48:05 AM »
Right, changing definitions and fitting the narrative.  The Idaho college mass murder was with a knife.  The Colo Springs hate crime against LGBTQ was committed by a perp identifying "non-binary" with plural personal pronouns.  What murder isn't a hate crime?

How many real mass shootings are in "gun free zones"? 

What do you wish you had in your hand aimed back at them when someone is shooting at you?

Polling for more gun control seems to vary: with which way the wind is blowing and how the question is asked:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/11/19/support-for-stricter-gun-laws-drops-under-50-poll-finds---lowest-rate-in-16-years/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_opinion_on_gun_control_in_the_United_States

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
brace yourself for endless angry congressional hearings
« Reply #3608 on: November 25, 2022, 08:23:13 AM »
writes th WP pajama boy:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stymied-gop-brace-yourself-endless-174631640.html

what a fool :roll:

his beloved democrat party
his religion

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Tucker vs. Pete Buttgig
« Reply #3609 on: November 25, 2022, 02:00:40 PM »
Tucker accused Mayor Pete of denying he was gay , , , until he didn't.

Pete's husband has rejoined by saying at the time Pete was in the "Don't ask, don't tell army".  This does seem like a fair rejoinder.  Did Tucker not realize or was he taking a cheap shot here?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
NYT DNC newspaper
« Reply #3612 on: December 05, 2022, 07:07:49 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/defamation-suit-against-fox-grows-162204216.html

no one thought the case against Fox news vs dominion

"would go this far".

as though this has especial merit

while at same time Hunter laptop covered up and ignored

NYT can slander the computer store owner lying the whole time etc....

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
klobuchar
« Reply #3613 on: December 07, 2022, 01:42:16 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Media, Ministry of Truth, NYT Dec 7, 1941
« Reply #3615 on: December 24, 2022, 08:35:59 AM »
https://www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2022/12/rgp43mrj896a1.png

Oops the cartoon has it wrong.  Dec 7 1941. "Never forget", we were taught.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 02:10:17 PM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: December 24, 2022, 01:51:36 PM »
Ummm that should read "1941", yes?   :oops: :oops: :oops:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
magie haberman
« Reply #3617 on: December 24, 2022, 03:07:10 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/by/maggie-haberman

I don't pay attention to this never trump
phony conservative for NY Slimes

but I was wondering
about what she does
she comes out with a anti Trump article everyday

and never does anything else

she clearly needs a psychiatrist.   

what will she do after Trump?

continue to bash him till he is in the grave or she is in the grave?

all the while this country is going down ....

no Republican is she......

and I forgot she got Pulitzer Pravda prize for reporting and since proven false story on Trump

Russian - "Trump  - collusion "

certainly she is way too busy to have time on reporting on Biden family crimes.....

just another shyster .

« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 03:20:28 PM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
still trying to figure what rich lib bought out Drudge
« Reply #3618 on: December 25, 2022, 03:41:30 PM »
in only one location

is a post that "everyone knows the 'Otto' group 'family' bought Drudge"

but in no other online place can I find anything about this

it is a total secret
that only a rich lib would do in effort to propagandize us

I don't know if this is the German who is responsible for this
but clear one reads the wikipedia profile
this would 100% fit the bill:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Otto_(businessman)

something very wrong when major news site is controlled by anonymous person (s)

[how do we know it is not Russian disinformation - why is not FBI looking into this?]

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
late night comedy, Gutfeld
« Reply #3619 on: December 30, 2022, 05:46:34 AM »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 05:53:49 AM by Crafty_Dog »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Media, Peter Thiel and CNN to the highest bidder
« Reply #3620 on: January 02, 2023, 06:50:01 PM »
Peter Thiel (Republican donor) and CNN to the highest bidder...

Just a rumor...   - John Ellis News Items today

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Michael Steele pissed about the revelations painted to "stain" Biden
« Reply #3621 on: January 12, 2023, 02:17:00 PM »
it really just never ceases to amaze me what a traitor this guy is

we all know he was made RNC head only to try to attract more minorities to our party

watch minute 13:20 to 17:40

on how he keeps pushing the Biden situation is so different (apples and oranges ). unlike John Turley states it is not . They are both apples not apples and oranges though maybe different apples:

https://topnewsshow.com/katy-tur-reports-1-12-23/

This guy Steele really made fools of the Republican Party that is for sure
never again should we elect such a fool...

McDaniel is no fool but she has been unsuccessful 3 x over
time for her to take background role  IM very HO

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
ET: Skynet now writing for CNET
« Reply #3623 on: January 19, 2023, 05:25:31 AM »
Popular tech news outlet CNET was recently outed for publishing Artificial Intelligence (AI)-generated articles about personal finance for months without making any prior public announcement or disclosure to its readers.

Online marketer and Authority Hacker co-founder Gael Breton first made the discovery and posted it to Twitter on Jan. 11, where he said that CNET started its experimentation with AI in early Nov. 2022 with topics such as “What is the Difference Between a Bank and a Credit Union” and “What are NSF Fees and Why Do Banks Charge Them?”

To date, CNET has published about 75 of these “financial explainer” articles using AI, Breton reported in a follow-up analysis he published two days later.

The byline for these articles was “CNET Money Staff,” a wording, according to Futurism.com, “that clearly seems to imply that human writers are its primary authors.”

Only when readers click on the byline do they see that the article was actually AI-generated. A dropdown description reads, “This article was generated using automation technology and thoroughly edited and fact-checked by an editor on our editorial staff,” the outlet reported.

According to Futurism, the news sparked outrage and concern, mostly over the fear that AI-generated journalism could potentially eliminate work for entry-level writers and produce inaccurate information.

“It’s tough already,” one Twitter user said in response to Breton’s post, “because if you are going to consume the news, you either have to find a few sources you trust, or fact check everything. If you are going to add AI written articles into the mix it doesn’t make a difference. You still have to figure out the truth afterwards.”

Another wrote, “This is great, so now soon the low-quality spam by these ‘big, trusted’ sites will reach proportions never before imagined possible. Near-zero cost and near-unlimited scale.”

“I see it as inevitable and editor positions will become more important than entry-level writers,” another wrote, concerned about AI replacing entry-level writers. “Doesn’t mean I have to like it, though.”

Threat to Aspiring Journalists
A writer on Crackberry.com worried that the use of AI would replace the on-the-job experience critical for aspiring journalists. “It was a job like that … that got me into this position today,” the author wrote in a post to the site. “If that first step on the ladder becomes a robot, how is anybody supposed to follow in my footsteps?”

The criticism led to CNET’s editor-in-chief Connie Guglielmo to respond with an explanation on its platform, admitting that starting in Nov. 2022, CNET “decided to do an experiment” to see “if there’s a pragmatic use case for an AI assist on basic explainers around financial services.”

CNET also hoped to determine whether “the tech can help our busy staff of reporters and editors with their job to cover topics from a 360-degree perspective” to “create the most helpful content so our audience can make better decisions.”

Guglielmo went on to say that every article published with “AI assist” is “reviewed, fact-checked and edited by an editor with topical expertise before we hit publish.”

‘Boneheaded Errors’
Futurism, however, found CNET’s AI-written articles rife with what the outlet called “boneheaded errors.” Since the articles were written at a “level so basic that it would only really be of interest to those with extremely low information about personal finance in the first place,” people taking the inaccurate information at face value as good advice from financial experts could lead to poor decision-making.

While AI-generators, the outlet reported, are “legitimately impressive at spitting out glib, true-sounding prose, they have a notoriously difficult time distinguishing fact from fiction.”

Crackberry has the same misgivings about AI-generated journalism. “Can we trust AI tools to know what they’re doing?” the writer asks.

“The most glaring flaw … is that it speaks with unquestioning confidence, even when it’s wrong. There’s not clarity into the inner workings to know how reliable the information it provides truly is … because it’s deriving what it knows by neutrally evaluating … sources on the internet and not using a human brain that can gut check what it’s about to say.”

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
mother of "activist" killed by police "angry and powerless"
« Reply #3624 on: January 22, 2023, 06:50:45 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/22/us/atlanta-cop-city-downtown-activist-mother/index.html

son reportedly shot police officer first

no mention what he was doing with gun
no mention what the mother of shot police officer thinks

just the usual anti police theme of the Left.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Facts prove right wing media correct, MSM negligent
« Reply #3625 on: January 23, 2023, 10:23:59 AM »
https://thefederalist.com/2023/01/18/cnn-breaks-news-the-federalist-reported-years-ago-on-james-biden/

The Federalist frames this perfectly.  CNN admits truth, two years and two elections too late, while they (The Federalist) exposed in a timely manner.

I had a scandal discussion with a friend last week.  He brought up 'Santos' to see what I thought about a lying Republican.  I said (what ccp just said), yes he should resign, just as soon as soon as Biden and people like Schiff do.  Digressing into scandals it turned out this friend knew something of Hunter's troubles but nothing of the brother (turns out there are two brothers of Joe in the Biden crime family).

It frustrates me what liberals (in this case a moderate) don't know about the facts. This friend has an engineering degree, Harvard MBA, is a CFO, subscribes and reads NYT and WSJ plus local paper -he brought up political scandals and hadn't heard of James Biden. Same friend could still remember Neil Bush's involvement in the S&L scandal,1980s, it fit the narrative,, but nothing on this one.

What we have at CNN and all of them is lying by omission and lying by denial of real stories. 

Like ccp said, where is the Woodward and Bernsteins on this? NY Post in this case and The Federalist, but no one followed.  More than a handful of of deep staters said it was Russian misinformation and that was the end of it.  Then we find out it's true and no one cares.  We find out our own "intelligence" and "investigative" agencies helped cover it up and there's no outrage!

My question is this, nothing to do with lying Leftists, when do people like this, people who, like us, want to be honest observers, when do they become aware and get tired of being lied to and having facts witheld in their expensive subscriptions?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 11:06:34 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: January 23, 2023, 03:07:28 PM »
"When do people like this, people who, like us, want to be honest observers, when do they become aware and get tired of being lied to and having facts withheld in their expensive subscriptions?"

THIS.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
ATT cancels Newsmax from Direct TV
« Reply #3627 on: January 25, 2023, 06:46:04 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: January 25, 2023, 07:46:51 AM »
Woke Corp continues to suppress!!!

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: January 25, 2023, 08:00:08 AM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3630 on: January 25, 2023, 12:48:58 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT3KbzbS_oM

Glad to see you G M!  I got as far as I could stand into the video and didn't get my question answered. What is the validity of what he said about the elementary school shooting. Not looking for a lecture on free speech. I favor that. I don't favor giving false speech a bigger megaphone. What exactly did he say? Is what he said true? Did what he questioned need questioning?

Or is he just loud noise in the room making 'our side' look bad.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: January 26, 2023, 07:03:31 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT3KbzbS_oM

Glad to see you G M!  I got as far as I could stand into the video and didn't get my question answered. What is the validity of what he said about the elementary school shooting. Not looking for a lecture on free speech. I favor that. I don't favor giving false speech a bigger megaphone. What exactly did he say? Is what he said true? Did what he questioned need questioning?

Or is he just loud noise in the room making 'our side' look bad.

Understand that he is the canary in the coal mine. Everything they do to him, they'll do to us.

Note that he was the FIRST, but far from the last banned from social media.

Which was more harmful, the idea that the Sandy Hook shooting was faked, or that the mRNA therapy ClotShot was "Safe and Effective"?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: January 26, 2023, 08:38:58 AM »
"Which was more harmful, the idea that the Sandy Hook shooting was faked, or that the mRNA therapy ClotShot was "Safe and Effective"?"

My thinking on this:  I reject the comparison.  Answer the first on its merits, same for the second.

I will stipulate, everything to do with vaccine information, efficacy and dangers was botched.  Blocking truths and valid opposing opinions was wrong and destroyed confidence - perhaps forever.  If a perfectly accurate information set came out tomorrow, how would we know?

My question was on the first one.  From what I can see, this canary did not go into that coal mine.  If he did, I think he would have witnessed unspeakable carnage. If one doesn't have a kind word to say for the grieving, then silence might be a good choice.

To deny basic facts is the Left's approach. It doesn't work for our side.  It doesn't advance the search for truth or the pursuit of an honest debate.

I still don't know what he said, why he said it or if he retracted it.

What I know is projection.  They call us deniers while they deny so much, from basic economics to unintended consequences, even temperatures.  We don't need someone purportedly of the right doing outrageous denial. 

His right to speak and his right to be wrong are separate from our choice to associate,  repeat, amplify or defend him.

MHO

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: January 26, 2023, 02:12:46 PM »
"His right to speak and his right to be wrong are separate from our choice to associate, repeat, amplify or defend him."

Yup. 

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: January 26, 2023, 02:15:24 PM »
denying mass murder of children

to me is like denying the Holocaust

no excuse
no defense from me

the family of those murdered should be  outraged

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: January 26, 2023, 02:35:49 PM »
Yup.

Plenty of serious examples of the suppression of free speech. 

We have serious matters at hand and have no time for such unforced errors.

To allow ourselves to be associated with him would forever stain us an unserious people.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: January 26, 2023, 02:47:09 PM »
denying mass murder of children

to me is like denying the Holocaust

no excuse
no defense from me

the family of those murdered should be  outraged

Do Holocaust deniers have the right to free speech?

How about climate deniers?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: January 26, 2023, 02:49:59 PM »
Yup.

To allow ourselves to be associated with him would forever stain us an unserious people.

You had better examine the lawfare techniques used on Alex Jones as they will be used to silence everyone on the right.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: January 26, 2023, 03:31:40 PM »
"Do Holocaust deniers have the right to free speech?"

Yes.

"How about climate deniers?"

Election deniers too!

"You had better examine the lawfare techniques used on Alex Jones as they will be used to silence everyone on the right."

AGREED-- and best to do this in a way that we are not confused with being supporters!

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: January 26, 2023, 05:03:18 PM »
"Do Holocaust deniers have the right to free speech?"

Yes.

"How about climate deniers?"

Election deniers too!

"You had better examine the lawfare techniques used on Alex Jones as they will be used to silence everyone on the right."

AGREED-- and best to do this in a way that we are not confused with being supporters!

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/aragornisbased.jpg

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: January 26, 2023, 05:50:47 PM »
where is the ACLU
on this?

:wink:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: January 26, 2023, 06:26:40 PM »
It is not the Left I have in mind, it is persuading ordinary people who are not of the Left so that we outvote the Left.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: January 26, 2023, 09:11:57 PM »
It is not the Left I have in mind, it is persuading ordinary people who are not of the Left so that we outvote the Left.

Ohhh! Will it be a red wave?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Joe Rogan on AJ
« Reply #3643 on: January 26, 2023, 10:31:45 PM »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/aug/14/joe-rogan-says-misunderstood-alex-jones-was-right-/

Joe Rogan says ‘misunderstood’ Alex Jones was right about Jeffrey Epstein: ‘That is a f—ing fact’

JOE ROGAN
Joe Rogan discusses his personal politics and position on Alex Jones, Aug. 13, 2019. (Image: YouTube, The Joe Rogan Experience, video screenshot) ** FILE **
Joe Rogan discusses his personal politics and position on Alex Jones, Aug. 13, 2019. (Image: YouTube, The Joe Rogan Experience, video screenshot) ** FILE ** more >

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Joe Rogan says Alex Jones of Infowars is the “most misunderstood guy on the planet” despite being right about financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The eponymous host of “The Joe Rogan Experience” told his millions of subscribers that the same people who dismiss Mr. Jones cannot deny his accuracy on two controversial issues — genetic testing around the world and sex trafficking on Epstein’s infamous island.

“I know Alex so well. I’ve known Alex for like more than 20 years,” Mr. Rogan said Tuesday. “We’ve been hammered together so many times. That is the most misunderstood guy on the planet. … He needs somebody to go, ‘Alex, slow down. You had a real good point there.’ He even agreed with me. We talked about it. I said, ‘you just need like a rational journalist who’s next to you to, like, study.’ He’s like, ‘You’re right. You’re right. I do need that.’ I go, you need someone who just balances it out. Look, he was right about all this Jeffery Epstein s—-. That is a f—-ing fact. Alex Jones called this years ago. Years ago.”

Epstein was found dead in New York’s Special Housing Unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center last weekend, which prompted a federal investigation.

Mr. Jones was banned by YouTube, Facebook, Twitter Apple and Spotify in 2018 after the companies accused him of violating their terms of service.

Facebook’s rationale, in part, included the claim that he was “glorifying violence.”

“[Alex Jones] was saying that [Epstein and fixers] take a lot of famous people to this island and they have all these young girls that this guy hooks them up with,” Mr. Rogan continued. “He was talking about this years ago. Now, it is mainstream news. … This is a fact, man. … Some people don’t represent the best aspects of themselves right to people and then other people try and define them.”

Mr. Rogan also agreed with the statement that the Infowars creator was ahead of the media when it came to controversial genetic testing experiments.

He then addressed misconceptions about his own show and personal politics.

“The more famous you get, the more people try and define you in a way that’s detrimental or dismissive and limiting,” he said. “I’ve noticed that after this Bernie Sanders thing that I did. I am not right-wing at all, so stop saying that. It’s silly. It’s foolish. I’ve interviewed right-wing people. I am 100% left-wing. The only things that I disagree with about left-wing people is support for the military, support for police, and the Second Amendment. That’s probably it. Everything else across the board, I lean way left.”

Mr. Rogan said he would “100% vote” for Mr. Sanders, although his favorite 2020 hopeful in the Democratic Party is Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: January 27, 2023, 07:39:12 AM »
Interesting piece- which was from August 2019.  When was Sandy Hook?

BTW, I see our own Epstein thread started 8/14/2019:

https://firehydrantoffreedom.com/index.php?topic=2739.msg118934#msg118934
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 07:41:51 AM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Alex Jones civil verdict vs. OJ
« Reply #3645 on: January 27, 2023, 07:45:22 AM »
Yup.

You had better examine the lawfare techniques used on Alex Jones as they will be used to silence everyone on the right.

Alex Jones given a judgement of over a billion dollars for saying the Sandy Hook School shooting was staged by the USG to push gun confiscation.

OJ Simpson given a judgement of 33.5 million for actually killing two people,

Do you get it yet?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Alex Jones civil verdict vs. OJ
« Reply #3646 on: January 27, 2023, 07:52:53 AM »
Yup.

Alex Jones given a judgement of over a billion dollars for saying the Sandy Hook School shooting was staged by the USG to push gun confiscation.

OJ Simpson given a judgement of 33.5 million for actually killing two people,

Do you get it yet?

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1050,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/125/733/806/original/97004493017cfa19.jpg

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: January 27, 2023, 08:15:56 AM »
Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was December 14, 2012

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: January 27, 2023, 08:18:06 AM »
Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was December 14, 2012