Author Topic: Celebrities - Paris  (Read 7060 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Celebrities - Paris
« on: June 07, 2007, 11:11:17 AM »
 :wink:

Every day people go to prison.  They teach us in medical school going to prison is one of the worst stresses a person can go through.   This is a perfect example what money can do.  If one can afford to pay for the best lawyers the justice system can be and is skewed.  Why am I not entitled to world class legal care like all of us are entiltled to world class medical care?  Food for thought.  Not a dig against attorneys at all but just a complaint at the lack of accessiblity to great attorneys because of costs.

I don't usually agree with Reverend Sharpton but he is clearly right on this:

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash5.htm

C-Kumu Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Celebrities - Paris
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 02:29:42 PM »
Looks like she is going back..

Hilton sent back to jail in hysterics
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_en_tv/paris_hilton

By the way the article describes her and her parents reactions they act like it is a life sentence with no parole.  I think she has a 45 day sentence and the time she spent at home counts as time served.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 02:31:34 PM by Robertlk808 »
"You see, it's not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it's the blood you share. Your family, your friendships, your community, these are the most valuable things a man can have." Before Dishonor - Hatebreed

eechurch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 06:12:26 PM »
This story proves two things:

1) That there is NO value to News Alerts anymore.  When this ...thing, rates the same News Alert as a poor girl snatched outside a Kansas Target and murdered, news venues have been cheapened to an un-redeemable point.

2) We as a society are sick.  People pay the price for their actions every day.  Why do we care about this ...thing, more that anyone else.  ...and for the life of me, I can't figure out what she's famous for.

Just my opinion...

Be well...
"Train hard, fight Easy."  --Alexander Vasilyevich Suvorov

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 09:47:43 PM »
I was tempted to delete this thread when it was first posted, but left it to see what would develop. 

I certainly agree about the ratings sluts that most news organizations have become; indeed I go further in that I get irked by the crime as soap opera stories too  :roll:

At this point I suppose there is a legitimate curiousity as to whether this vapid little , , , , was able to game her way out of prison with the system's wink and a nod, but overall for me its one giant OY VEY.

eechurch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 06:28:34 AM »
I couldn't agree more Guro Crafty.  The base problem with 24 hour cable news, is just that ...they're on the air 24/7, and they have to have something to report.  The way they've handled the situation has cheapened the news, and local news channels have to follow suit to compete.

And as for the _________, Paris Hilton, I find it to be in a long line of things that prove, to me at least, that we are digressing as a culture.  But, I guess that's what happens when society lives vicariously through the television.

Enjoy the day, you won't get it back.   8-)
"Train hard, fight Easy."  --Alexander Vasilyevich Suvorov

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Swift boated
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 08:19:07 AM »
http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/25/taylor-swift-breast-implants-before-after-pics/

Even David French is fool enough to think she is marvelous at countersuing a guy she got fired for $ 1 is some sort of virtuosity.

Great publicity for her team and her upcoming album that I read is suddenly now with English or British  style songs that she is not claiming she wrote

Why sing someone elses songs when you are a genius song writer yourself?    :wink:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
what steroids can do for you
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 06:03:46 AM »
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 07:51:16 AM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Mark Cuban - 3 of four grandparents were Jewish
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2022, 09:02:26 AM »
was reading his mother died recently :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Marilyn a lesbian?
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2022, 05:30:54 AM »
Is this true?
possibly

or just another gay made up story to sell ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2176657/Marilyn-Monroe-The-ultimate-sex-symbol-men-But-did-love-women.html

PS I liked Rita Hayworth (who was reportedly raped by her father)
     and Barbara Stanwyck (who according to this report messed around with Monroe)

both of whom were better actresses

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
hanks
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2022, 03:33:41 PM »
Somehow, I'm not sensing him as worthy of his own thread , , ,
great actor

agree - moved here - frankly i don't know how i gave him his own thread.. 

Tried to delete the Tom Hanks thread
but firehydrant message pops up I cannot delete first post on new thread as

----------------

tom hanks very good actor
but too woke for me

that said, this is the first time I cheered and clapped after anything I heard him speak:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/16/tom-hanks-screams-at-fans-who-knocked-over-wife-rita-wilson-back-the-fk-off/
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 03:37:37 PM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2022, 01:14:51 PM »
I took care of it.  Thanks for moving Hanks here.