Author Topic: The Cognitive Dissonance of the left  (Read 503843 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Nascar being accused of handling the bubba deal wrong
« Reply #1400 on: June 24, 2020, 03:11:41 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/a-pissed-bubba-wallace-needs-nasca-rs-support-more-than-ever-against-attacks-on-his-character-184514542.html

wait , I thought the FBI was impeccable during Mueller and Comey etc.

now , we are not to believe the FBI conclusions of 15 agents that a rope hanging in a garage was just a rope handing in a garage?

And that Nascar did the bubba wrong even thought they called in Federal Law enforcement over a f'n string and they all rallied around him 100% on national TV .

no privilege here I guess.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Cognitive Dissonance of the left
« Reply #1403 on: June 24, 2020, 06:12:22 PM »
Its all I had for this.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Seattle Times: The irony of the no-cop CHOP
« Reply #1404 on: June 26, 2020, 07:01:02 AM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: June 29, 2020, 07:34:54 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: July 13, 2020, 05:45:59 PM »
I am done with basketball same with football

baseball is left for me now - so far

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Prog Fakery
« Reply #1410 on: July 16, 2020, 10:41:39 AM »
https://thediplomad.blogspot.com/2020/07/so-much-prog-fakery.html

Wednesday, July 15, 2020
So Much Prog Fakery . . .

We live in a time of The Great Falsehood, the Edification of the Fake. Everywhere one turns in America and throughout the West, one gets assailed by Fakery.

I "proudly" report that the USA has become the world's greatest manufacturer, consumer, AND exporter of genuine Fakery. A notable achievement. We have set the standard of Fakery for the rest of the world! While much of our Fakery appears meant solely or largely for domestic consumption, such is the global demand for high-quality Fakery that our product heads abroad where it is not only consumed but influences the development of the Fakery produced in foreign lands. Without doubt non-American readers must take a knee in awe to our ability to produce Fakery. We're number one! Bastille Day Fakery be damned!

Almost six years ago, I wrote about living awash in a sea of progressive lies (here). Since then, that sea has continued to rise. For those of us with at least moderate mental abilities, we now do not, despite what the great George Orwell said, have to "struggle to see what's in front of one's nose." The problem today proves much worse: in our "cancel culture," one must struggle to state what one sees in front of one's nose. Accuracy and truth have become the enemies of the "progressive" system. That prog system's array of well-financed supporters do not want islands of truth to emerge from their sea of lies. Speak up about what's in front of your nose, and the woke "cancelers" will cut off your nose; they will get you fired, defamed, bullied, ridiculed, your property trashed, even have you and your family assaulted by a mob of cowards.

Every day we seem to find that today's Fakery makes yesterday's Fakery look minuscule and weak, well, with one huge exception: Global warming, cooling, climate change disruption, whatever. That piece of Fakery, launched decades ago, remains a classic of Fakery, and stands on a podium of its own. The facts, the real science, do not support it, none of its dire predictions comes true, but yet, but yet, there it sits at the center of governmental and international organizations' policies and expenditures, mass movements, and hysterical outbursts throughout the world: the most holy of Fakes. Try, for example, being a university professor who offers research showing that global whatever is Fake . . . . see what happens to your research money, your job, your reputation. The science is settled! Only one opinion allowed! Global whatever remains the Gold Standard of Fakery.

As noted, this humble and inconsequential little blog has over the years featured examples of American-made Fakery. The American prog lies mentioned in the almost six-year-old posting, referenced above, alas, seem laughable compared to what progs produce today. Those "ancient" lies of a just a bit over a lustrum ago would register hardly a blip on a modern Fake-O-Graph. The Great American Emporium of Fakery now proves so well stocked, that we have time to run our eyes only over a few of the products on display. Readers will find many more items than those catalogued here.

We endured years of the Russia collusion hoax, a Fake narrative which caused great damage to real people, and hurt our ability to conduct foreign policy. The proponents of that outrageous Fake never apologized, never admitted they had Faked it all along. They did not reflect on the harm done to people, key institutions, and our nation. No, they just moved on to . . . the Ukrainian hoax and the Fake impeachment! It wasn't Russia in Trump's corner, no, it was Ukraine! Those hoaxes, along with "Trump doesn't pay taxes," "hands up don't shoot," "nooses at NASCAR!," "nooses on campus," the Jussie Smollett "lynching," "the drugs go north, the guns go south," "a video by a Christian caused the Benghazi massacre," "remove the statues," all pale before the latest prog hoaxes: black lives matter and the Covid pandemic shutdown.

The progs prance, dance and screech about how much they care about black people. They Mau-Mau our feckless corporations and Hollywood "elite" into supporting the terrorist/criminal BLM movement, one run largely by white Marxists. The same "woke" multinational corporations, such as Nike, that use quasi-slave labor in China and elsewhere to make their products, fall all over themselves expressing support for Social Justice and BLM. Hollywood and the NBA, both deriving huge sums from China, bow down to the totalitarian brutes running the PRC but loudly proclaim their commitment to Social Justice and BLM--Uighurs, child workers, and Hong Kong be damned!

Let's be clear: the progs don't give a damn about black lives. For the progs, I repeat, black lives do not matter, at all. The progs condemn black kids to horrid, squalid schools run by overpaid, ignorant, and politically woke "teachers" and administrators. Corrupt, violent, prog-run cities slaughter black people by the dozen, nay, the score on a weekly basis, and yet vow to defund the police which provide the only hope for safety of those very black people. Prog-supported Planned Parenthood, founded by a rabid Nazi-like racist scum, runs an anti-black genocide machine in the guise of providing (Fake) "reproductive health services." Prog politicians and their Fake anti-poverty, pro-equality socio-economic policies and programs have devastated the black church, the black community, and the very structure of the black family; their "anti-racism" efforts have destroyed decades of effort to eliminate race as a factor in American life; the woke ones now seek to reintroduce segregation into American schools and life.

The progs have done what neither slavery nor segregation could: they have kept millions of black people as a permanent underclass to be exploited by the prog urban political machines. The progs get to decide who is black and who is a Fake black; they decide what political views black people can and cannot hold; which black "leaders" will emerge and get media time. Behold, the new slavery.

American progs have managed to get goofy foreigners to proclaim the slogans of the BLM. Just yesterday, for example, I was watching a soccer game transmitted from Europe; the head coach of one team, whitest man ever seen, was running about with a "Black Lives Matter" shirt. The idiot former Beatle drummer, Ringo, is holding some sort of a concert with money going to BLM. Jack-assery of the first order. Europe is now again a racial battleground thanks to efforts to "fight" racism. Fakery triumphs!

I have written a great deal about the ChiCom virus. Won't repeat it. Let's just say there is a huge element of Fakery involved. Those of us skeptical from the start about the reaction to the ChiCom virus have proven correct. The "experts" and their models proved Fake. The mortality rate of the virus has continued to decline, as further testing reveals, to a rate equal to or LOWER than past flu epidemics. The media, purveyors of the Fake, cannot allow the truth to emerge. They bury it with inflammatory headlines about "spikes," new outbreaks. They deliberately merge data about "new" cases with old ones newly discovered thanks to ramped-up testing; they won't reveal how many NEW cases are, in fact, old ones from which the "victims" have long recovered, many not even knowing they had the virus.

The morgues are not filled with the dead; the hospitals are not overwhelmed. Fakery at work.

The word has gone out from the epicenters of prog Fakery to keep the ChiCom virus story front and center; to keep us in a state of fear and uncertainty; to keep us from questioning the "necessary" loss of Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms and rights. In other words, just another strategy by the progs to expand their power at the expense of ordinary people; another part of the strategy to throw the November 3 elections, e.g., vote from home because it's too dangerous to go to the polling booth, too dangerous to hold party conventions and debates, mustn't expose the Dems' Fake presidential candidate to any harsh truths . . . but it's perfectly fine to hold BLM rallies.

We see the political power play at work with the current furor over reopening the schools. The all-powerful teacher unions, whose members have continued to receive their salaries during the shut-down, want the schools to remain closed. Too dangerous, they cry.

Have you met the new generation of public school teachers? Marxist morons is too kind of a description for many if not most of them. When I was a kid, teachers, overwhelmingly, were serious people, dedicated to the case of genuine education, and lovers of Western civilization. Now? They are "wokidiots." I wouldn't let them near my kids.

The schools, truth be told, teach largely garbage in the USA and throughout the West; at best, they serve as elaborately funded baby-sitting and prog-indoctrination centers that make it possible for ordinary folk to go to work. Keep the schools closed, and you keep much of the economy shuttered. That's what they want. They want us all to proclaim the importance of the Fake schools. Don't fall into the trap; say what you see in front of your nose. Time to defund public education. Stop paying Fake teachers who won't and don't teach. Give people vouchers, we already have paid for them with our taxes, and let us send our kids to whatever schools we want or make our own.

Speak up. Don't let the progs and their Fakery silence you.

Sorry. This has gotten too long. More later.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 18, 2020, 02:16:04 PM »
If I was president I would consider sending in the air force to destroy this column
and have  a turkey shoot like at the end of Iraq 1 when the US air force destroyed a column of Saddam"s republican guard .

If Biden was President he would send in the. social workers:
https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb/mexican-video-shows-armed-men-cheering-powerful-druglord

Mexico's president maybe doing best he can I don't know really

Oh, I found it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death

Make it loud and clear what any applicants for this job are signing up to.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 02:21:57 PM by ccp »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Woke and Racist
« Reply #1412 on: July 20, 2020, 04:27:57 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: July 20, 2020, 06:39:20 PM »
AWESOME!

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Cognitive Dissonance of the left, equity is opposite of equal opportunity
« Reply #1414 on: July 21, 2020, 07:22:06 AM »
this overt intent to discriminate was, in campus-speak, called ‘equity,’ which is the opposite of equal opportunity.”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/07/harrison-bergeron-university/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 22, 2020, 06:18:37 AM »
When does cancel culture finally get to Planned Parenthood, if "black lives matter"?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/margaret-sanger-planned-parenthood-ny-eugenics-racism

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Don't you care???
« Reply #1416 on: July 22, 2020, 08:38:54 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Do as I say!
« Reply #1417 on: July 24, 2020, 05:23:23 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/389311.php

Some animals are more equal than others!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Lowry on Repubicans with Trump derangement syndrome
« Reply #1418 on: July 31, 2020, 06:25:41 AM »
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/07/never-republicans-want-burn-down-party/

The never trump repubicans just refuse to admit if we lose this election , the WH and both houses
the damage will be great and probably irreparable.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Cognitive Dissonance of the Left, funeral attending hypocrisy?
« Reply #1419 on: August 01, 2020, 09:13:32 AM »
Pres. Trump did not go to rep Lewis' service, I am told and told and told.  Then they used it as a political rally, as expected.

Will Obama, Biden attend Herman Cain's funeral?  Any Democrats other than personal friends of his?  Honor a black man who achieved it all in a meritocracy?  Ha!

His death is unnoticed and unmentioned in most circles - except to blame Trump for having a rally.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: August 01, 2020, 09:58:27 AM »
"Pres. Trump did not go to rep Lewis' service, I am told and told and told"

in my view he was right not to attend

first Lewis was a fervent militant Democrat always opposed to anything Republican and had TDS trying to impeach Trump from day one

so now Trump should let bygones be bygones and go to honor him at his funeral?

plus of course he would not have been welcomed , if invited at all, criticized for being a hypocrite and had his picture shown all over the media to be butt of the jokes seething anger

and then he would have had to sit through Obama's radical political speech.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: August 01, 2020, 01:43:57 PM »
Exactly.  They don't recognize him as President and would not have treated his attendance Presidentially.

This turned out to be a political rally of the hard Left.  Too bad.  Lewis could have been a great uniter.  He chose to join in with the dividers and division of the country is what they gathered to celebrate.  Odd turn for a bunch of  anti-segregationist.

Meanwhile Herman Cain achieved the entire American Dream without the appearance of needing race preference or help from the government.  All he ever asked of the government was to be less of a hindrance.  Great man?  Doesn't matter.  He is of no use to them.

He rose the hard, slow way to become head of more than one major corporation, Chairman of a Federal Reserve Bank, was front runner for the Presidency at one point.  Against all that discrimination in this racially unfair country.

Which one did more to break ground for blacks that would follow?  I don't know.  Let's say both did, but one gets the full treatment and one is ignored and forgotten.

Political Narratives Matter.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: August 13, 2020, 08:22:13 AM »
Seattle police chief out.
https://mynorthwest.com/2084077/seattle-police-chief-carmen-best-to-announce-resignation/

Milwaukee police chief:  Out.
https://patch.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/demoted-milwaukee-police-chief-alfonso-morales-retire
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/11/12/morales-town-hall/1946809002/

"Black Lives Matter" is knocking out blacks in power.  Hispanics out of power.  Left against left.  Black against black.  What part of this do they think is healthy?  Helpful?  The end game??
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 08:39:55 AM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: August 13, 2020, 11:55:05 AM »
Their endgame is us in camps/mass graves while they rule over what is left in their worker's paradise.

Seattle police chief out.
https://mynorthwest.com/2084077/seattle-police-chief-carmen-best-to-announce-resignation/

Milwaukee police chief:  Out.
https://patch.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/demoted-milwaukee-police-chief-alfonso-morales-retire
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/11/12/morales-town-hall/1946809002/

"Black Lives Matter" is knocking out blacks in power.  Hispanics out of power.  Left against left.  Black against black.  What part of this do they think is healthy?  Helpful?  The end game??

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
When they go high, we go low, Cog Diss Left
« Reply #1424 on: August 19, 2020, 06:15:26 AM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/8-times-the-obama-administration-didnt-exactly-go-high-against-their-political-opposition

8 Times The Obama Administration Didn’t Exactly ‘Go High’ Against Their Political Opposition

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1425 on: August 19, 2020, 06:21:53 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Enjoy your defund/abolish the police movement!
« Reply #1426 on: August 19, 2020, 02:25:32 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/389706.php

Stupid really hurts sometimes!

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Enjoy your defund/abolish the police movement!
« Reply #1427 on: August 19, 2020, 04:38:56 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/389706.php
Stupid really hurts sometimes!

"One Key Democrat Group, Black Live Matter Thugs, Now Roaming the Streets Hunting Another Key Democrat Group -- Transgenders -- To Beat and Rob
It's a Mostly Peaceful protest, in other words."

Mostly peaceful.  Good God.  Suddenly I'm pulling for the transgenders.  Our next constituency group, once they discover law and order issues, right to self defense, school choice, right of privacy, and so on.  How about a right to be left alone?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Very """disturbing"""
« Reply #1428 on: August 20, 2020, 06:21:48 AM »
" doctor , I can't sleep night , am always tired , getting panic like feeling , can't concentrate at work , find myself yelling at my kids,

with endless worry fear and deep concern for the "threat to our Democracy". over this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senator-angus-king-new-senate-intelligence-report-documents-serious-and-disturbing-link-between-trump-campaign-and-russians-201601446.html

Those dasterdly Russians and that evil tyrannical Orange Man!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Very """disturbing"""
« Reply #1429 on: August 20, 2020, 07:02:24 AM »
" doctor , I can't sleep night , am always tired , getting panic like feeling , can't concentrate at work , find myself yelling at my kids,

with endless worry fear and deep concern for the "threat to our Democracy". over this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senator-angus-king-new-senate-intelligence-report-documents-serious-and-disturbing-link-between-trump-campaign-and-russians-201601446.html

Those dasterdly Russians and that evil tyrannical Orange Man!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

No news about the other campaign conspiring with Russians (Steele Dossier), the FBI, the CIA, the President and the Vice President to steal the election or bring down the new administration if they win?  That report is coming.  This looks like a pre-emption to keep the Trump Russia story going.

I take this as persuasive until I hear otherwise:  assessment by Sen. Marco Rubio, acting chair of the committee, that a nearly 1,000-page report released by the panel this week found “absolutely no evidence of collusion” among President Trump, his campaign and the Russian government.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: August 20, 2020, 07:31:46 AM »
".I take this as persuasive until I hear otherwise:  assessment by Sen. Marco Rubio, acting chair of the committee, that a nearly 1,000-page report released by the panel this week found “absolutely no evidence of collusion” among President Trump, his campaign and the Russian government."

Andrew McCarthy on the John Batchelor radio show other night
said there is zero  new information in the report

and even said the whole report from both Rs and Ds was a cover their own Senators ass deal
(though not using these words of course)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: August 20, 2020, 08:18:09 AM »
Andrew McCarthy is a reliable source.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
"God " now hate speech or non PC
« Reply #1432 on: August 20, 2020, 03:11:16 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: August 20, 2020, 04:29:02 PM »
Andrew McCarthy is a reliable source.

Ehhhhhh.....

His stock has seriously dropped with me. Deep state apologist more than anything in recent times.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 04:32:18 PM by G M »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Mayor Beetlejuice of Chicago: Protection for me but not for thee.
« Reply #1434 on: August 21, 2020, 10:35:25 AM »
I have found Andrew McCarthy to be consistently impressive on the legal issues with the Deep State Coup Attemp in all its permutations.

========================

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lori-lightfoot-defends-ban-protesters-on-her-block-citing-right-to-safety

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
huff post at teens profiting from political "incorrect"
« Reply #1435 on: August 26, 2020, 06:56:53 AM »
love some of the pictures
the one of Pelosi boozing it up is good .........:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/teen-instagram-influencer-maga-memes_n_5f43e20bc5b60c7ec4143b96

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Cognitive Dissonance of the left, Lebron James, NBA
« Reply #1437 on: August 27, 2020, 12:30:36 PM »
They changed their minds before I could post, good riddance NBA.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/27/lebron-james-changed-his-mind-on-boycotting-nba-season/

I would love to see these people do regular work for a living.

Shooting armed robbers and rapists fighting the police is offensive but China imprisoning a million Muslims, harvesting live organs from political prisoners and covering up a pandemic while they ship it around the world, no problem.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 12:32:41 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: August 27, 2020, 02:53:33 PM »
"They changed their minds" to return to "playoffs "

I know it is from their hearts

I guess Obama , who tried to egg them on , failed (again):

https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-we-are-going-to-need-all-our-institutions-barack-obama-tweets-on-course-of-action-following-nba-boycott/

I couldn't think of any "institution"
that represents racism more than the NBA.   :roll: :wink: :-P

Lebron for president.
he wouldn't be first black president but he would be tallest.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Cognitive Dissonance of the left, in defense of looting
« Reply #1441 on: August 30, 2020, 07:05:36 AM »
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/08/looting-goes-mainstream-on-npr.php

Power Line
POSTED ON AUGUST 29, 2020 BY STEVEN HAYWARD IN RIOTS, THE RESISTANCE, THE SICK LEFT
LOOTING GOES MAINSTREAM ON NPR
With lawlessness and organized looting threatening to take down Joe Biden (which is why I’ve been calling the riots “spontaneous pro-Trump rallies”—have they filed their in-kind contribution reports with the FEC by the way?), we’ve seen leading Democrats like AOC say looting is just desperate people trying to get necessities. Like flat screen TVs and Nike shoes, though I haven’t been able to find the FDA’s nutritional guidance on any of these necessities.

In any case, NPR on Thursday offered an extended interview with Vicky Osterweil, author of a brand new book, In Defense of Looting. Here are some highlights from the interview:

For people who haven’t read your book, how do you define looting?

When I use the word looting, I mean the mass expropriation of property, mass shoplifting during a moment of upheaval or riot. That’s the thing I’m defending. . .

Can you talk about rioting as a tactic? What are the reasons people deploy it as a strategy?

It does a number of important things. It gets people what they need for free immediately, which means that they are capable of living and reproducing their lives without having to rely on jobs or a wage—which, during COVID times, is widely unreliable or, particularly in these communities is often not available, or it comes at great risk. That’s looting’s most basic tactical power as a political mode of action.

It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions. It points to the way in which that’s unjust. And the reason that the world is organized that way, obviously, is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories. So you get to the heart of that property relation, and demonstrate that without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free. . .

Looting strikes at the heart of property, of whiteness and of the police. It gets to the very root of the way those three things are interconnected. And also it provides people with an imaginative sense of freedom and pleasure and helps them imagine a world that could be. And I think that’s a part of it that doesn’t really get talked about—that riots and looting are experienced as sort of joyous and liberatory.

What are some of the most common myths and tropes that you hear about looting?

. . . one is that looters are just acting as consumers: Why are they taking flat screen TVs instead of rice and beans? Like, if they were just surviving, it’d be one thing, but they’re taking liquor. All these tropes come down to claiming that the rioters and the looters don’t know what they’re doing. They’re acting, you know, in a disorganized way, maybe an “animalistic” way. But the history of the movement for liberation in America is full of looters and rioters. They’ve always been a part of our movement.

What would you say to people who are concerned about essential places like grocery stores or pharmacies being attacked in those communities?

When it comes to small business, family owned business or locally owned business, they are no more likely to provide worker protections. They are no more likely to have to provide good stuff for the community than big businesses. It’s actually a Republican myth that has, over the last 20 years, really crawled into even leftist discourse: that the small business owner must be respected, that the small business owner creates jobs and is part of the community. But that’s actually a right-wing myth.

A business being attacked in the community is ultimately about attacking like modes of oppression that exist in the community.

The whole thing is a window into the mental perversion of today’s left. A lot of people are attacking NPR for featuring such an obvious nut job, but I think we should thank NPR for giving such extended exposure to a view that is widespread in the Democratic Party right now.

If ever there was an opportunity for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to have a “Sister Souljah moment,” it would be right now. Anyone making book that they can do it?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: August 30, 2020, 09:16:01 AM »
cannot find much on her or him:

https://www.google.com/search?sa=N&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=vicky+osterweil++bio&ved=2ahUKEwjFuc6RqcPrAhUYlnIEHf75CEI4ChCwBHoECAoQAQ&biw=1440&bih=789#imgrc=d4-A14GCmfHuKM

lives in Phila

suppose we organize a group to loot her home which serves many purposes her be damned. - which is her thesis.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: August 30, 2020, 12:34:54 PM »
Shim?

https://www.google.com/search?sa=N&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=vicky+osterweil++bio&ved=2ahUKEwjFuc6RqcPrAhUYlnIEHf75CEI4ChCwBHoECAoQAQ&biw=1440&bih=789#imgrc=d4-A14GCmfHuKM

lives in Phila

suppose we organize a group to loot her home which serves many purposes her be damned. - which is her thesis.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: August 30, 2020, 12:39:08 PM »
Vicky Osterweil   
4815 Baltimore Ave Apt 3R   
Philadelphia, PA   19143-2038   

Shim?

lives in Phila

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Cognitive Dissonance of the Left
« Reply #1445 on: August 31, 2020, 09:02:56 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: August 31, 2020, 10:31:25 AM »
Zang!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: August 31, 2020, 02:07:54 PM »
someone could (but of course I do not want anyone to do)

put a sign out near her house:

" welcome to those in 'need'"

"help yourselves"

would she be fine with this when it is her/ (or his - not sure) property?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 02:22:02 PM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Newt: Left needs to know The Lion King movie was fiction
« Reply #1448 on: September 01, 2020, 05:39:11 AM »
It would be interesting to sit with the Portland mayor and watch a real lion with prey film.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/democrats-lion-king-party-newt-gingrich

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
What if Private Sector negligence caused the wildfires?
« Reply #1449 on: September 01, 2020, 05:07:33 PM »
Former U of Chicago Economics Professor John Cochrane poses the question, what if private sector negligence caused the wildfires?  Can you imagine the public and political reaction?

Luckily, the government is completely responsible for this avoidable disaster.  We'll never know what reaction a private sector culprit would receive.

https://johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2020/08/what-if-private-sector-were-responsible.html