Author Topic: Obama's life insurance policy: Joe Biden  (Read 58376 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Obama's life insurance policy: Joe Biden, Court Doc
« Reply #251 on: May 08, 2020, 07:16:34 PM »
Tara Reade's ex writing in '95.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Joe Biden guilty of rape under the Title IX standard he supports
« Reply #253 on: May 13, 2020, 05:26:25 AM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/joe-biden-would-be-found-guilty-of-rape-under-the-title-ix-standard-he-supports

No one believes Tara but Joe's support is dropping with women.  This allegation is worse than what Trump talked of so crudely on the released tape.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 05:28:52 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
ObamaBidenGate, Obama ordered it, Now Biden owns it
« Reply #254 on: May 13, 2020, 05:52:47 AM »
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/05/07/new-docs-tie-obama-and-biden-in-with-effort-against-flynn/

Biden spoke out against this kind of investigative, prosecutorial abuse when?  Never.  He just sat there and kept his mouth shut through the whole thing- like great moral leaders do - not.
--------------------------
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2020/05/12/biden-struggles-flynn-questions-abc-barely-asked-about-reade

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Biden, among others, unmasked (eavesdropped) Gen. Flynn
« Reply #256 on: May 13, 2020, 08:18:42 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2020/05/13/855584623/biden-among-obama-era-officials-who-may-have-received-flynn-intel-material

Bad news day for the candidate in the basement.

This is the one time someone can claim not to remember and I will believe it.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
"What did Joe Biden Know and When did he Forget it?"
« Reply #257 on: May 14, 2020, 06:10:58 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2020/05/13/855584623/biden-among-obama-era-officials-who-may-have-received-flynn-intel-material

Bad news day for the candidate in the basement.

This is the one time someone can claim not to remember and I will believe it.

NY Post headline this morning:
"What did Joe Biden Know and When did he Forget it?"
----------------------------------

Joe said he had no knowledge of this?

I have long said that I am honest not for moral reasons but for efficiency reasons.  When you are dishonest you have to keep such careful track of what you said when to whom.  You have to be a lot smarter, more aware and with perfect memory to pull it off.  Support for Leftist policies and tactics requires constant deception.  You have to always remember the concocted reasons of why you support domestic policies that actually hurt the poor the most and foreign policies that make us and the world less safe.  Why it's okay for us to do this but not them.  Obama ran out of steam on that and Joe never had the wits to pull it off.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden: pandemic has cost millions of lives and 85,000 jobs
« Reply #259 on: May 15, 2020, 11:34:49 AM »
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/05/14/joe-biden-says-were-in-the-middle-of-a-pandemic-that-has-cost-millions-of-lives-and-85000-jobs/

Joe Biden: "We're in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today. Lives of millions of people, millions of people, millions of jobs." pic.twitter.com/P4b2CA27Yf

— The Hill (@thehill) May 14, 2020
---------------------------------------------------
But Trump is the one who should have staff supervise his twitter feed?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Obama's life insurance policy: Joe Biden
« Reply #260 on: May 15, 2020, 01:08:02 PM »
Biden’s #MeToo Blunder
The former vice president just made it much harder for friends to support him.

By James Freeman
May 15, 2020 12:15 pm ET

Did Joe Biden just destroy the premise of his presidential campaign? In a single moment in a Thursday night television interview, the former vice president encouraged a significant number of his supporters to abandon him. He also undercut his main argument against President Donald Trump.

Mike Memoli reports for NBC News:

Former Vice President Joe Biden, after again emphatically denying the claim of a former staffer that he sexually assaulted her nearly three decades ago, acknowledged for the first time Thursday the dilemma now facing some potential supporters in November, saying: “They should vote with their heart.”

“If they believe Tara Reade, they probably shouldn’t vote for me. I wouldn’t vote for me if I believed Tara Reade,” Biden told Lawrence O’Donnell during an extended interview Thursday on MSNBC.

Mr. Biden has just sawed off the political limb supporting liberal feminists willing to back him on the grounds that, whether the allegation is true or not, the issue is trumped by the urgent need to beat the President. If Mr. Biden himself is now suggesting that voters who believe Ms. Reade should not vote for him, how can his surrogates claim they should? To support him now, Biden surrogates have to send the implicit message that they think Ms. Reade is not telling the truth.

The Biden problem goes well beyond his media surrogates. If voters who believe Ms. Reade take his advice to vote against him, the consequences for his campaign could be catastrophic. The Hill reports:

One-third of Democratic voters believe the sexual harassment, assault allegations against Joe Biden, a new Hill-HarrisX survey finds.

Thirty-four percent of Democrats in the May 11-12 poll believe the harassment claims made by former Senate staffer, Tara Reade, and 30 percent believe the sexual assault accusations...

Registered voters overall are split on the issue, however, with 53 percent who said they believe the harassment claims and 50 who believe the assault accusations against Biden.

That number is higher among those who are following the story closely, with 65 percent who said they believe the harassment claims and 60 percent who said they believe the assault claims.

Last week Monmouth University reported on the results of its recent poll on the subject. While the results weren’t quite as alarming for the Biden camp as the new Harris findings, they still suggest a significant obstacle to his election. According to Monmouth:

The electorate is divided on the validity of this allegation – 37% say it is probably true, 32% say it is probably not true, and 31% have no opinion.

Opinion on this question breaks sharply along partisan lines. More Republicans say the allegation is probably true (50%) than not true (17%) while more Democrats say is it is probably not true (55%) than true (20%). Independents are more likely to feel that the allegation is true (43%) rather than not true (22%), while 35% have no opinion either way. Overall, men (39% true and 29% not true) are slightly more likely than women (35% true and 34% not true) to believe the charge against Biden.
Even though not all Republicans believe the Reade allegation, GOP voters are going to overwhelmingly support Mr. Trump for other reasons. Add to them the independents and Democrats who back Mr. Trump and also those voters who were leaning toward Mr. Biden but believe Ms. Reade and it would be a massive coalition. Based on recent polling, if voters take Mr. Biden’s advice he will suffer one of the greatest landslide losses in the history of presidential elections.

And there’s still another problem with Mr. Biden’s Thursday comments. His campaign is not based on a stirring vision for America’s future. The central Biden argument from the moment he announced his candidacy is that Donald Trump presents a unique and fundamental challenge to American civilization. Mr. Biden can’t really believe that’s true if he’s telling people to vote against him based on an assault allegation which he claims is false.

Based on his Thursday night message Mr. Biden seems to be telling a majority of U.S. voters not to choose him, because Donald Trump really isn’t all that bad.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Reade probably fibbing
« Reply #261 on: May 17, 2020, 10:25:08 AM »
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/05/tara-reade-joe-biden-allegation-reporting-vox-pbs-doubts.html

Also, IIRC I saw a news report referencing that she, a Sandernista, tried peddling her story to the Warren and Klobuchar campaigns.

https://spectator.us/believe-tara-reade-joe-biden/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 11:03:38 AM by Crafty_Dog »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Reade probably fibbing
« Reply #262 on: May 17, 2020, 01:07:38 PM »
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/05/tara-reade-joe-biden-allegation-reporting-vox-pbs-doubts.html

Also, IIRC I saw a news report referencing that she, a Sandernista, tried peddling her story to the Warren and Klobuchar campaigns.

https://spectator.us/believe-tara-reade-joe-biden/

I think 100%: chance something happened.  If she is a known liar, then 100% chance we she is embellishing or omitting parts, can't be believed.  Nonetheless, they can't escape the fact there is more here than with Blasey-Ford [or with Russian collusion or with the UIkraine phone call] and they shut down governance over those.

The truth doesn't matter because it is out of our reach.  He can't be prosecuted.  He can't be vindicated.  We won't ever know the whole story.  This already exposed the 'believe all women' nonsense.  We don't want Biden removed from the ticket anyway. 

Tara Reade is the least of Joe Biden's problems.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 19, 2020, 06:38:21 AM »
Poll: Biden ‘struggling’ in New York with whites, youth, suburbanites
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/poll-biden-struggling-in-new-york-with-whites-youth-suburbanites

Biden says he's going to widen the map.  Maybe he's right.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
if we truly had a free press
« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2020, 04:32:18 PM »
this would not be relegated to "right wing" conspiracy theories

and move along and back to bashing President Trump:

https://bongino.com/bidens-quid-pro-quo-call-with-former-ukraine-president-released/

but alas we really do not have a free honest and open press

I don't know how we overcome this.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Obama's Doc: Slo Joe not healthy, aging male syndrome
« Reply #267 on: May 22, 2020, 06:24:22 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7810661/Obamas-former-physician-says-Joe-Biden-not-healthy-guy.html

What say our doc ccp?  This looks like a mixed report.   He is reasonably fit guy for 77 and 77 is not that old. Never smoked.  Doesn't drink(?), (probably because he's on blood thinner).  But he's had life threatening brain aneurysms, persistent atrial fibrillation, is on blood thinner, statin med, has mental acuity loss, and then there's the stuff we don't know about.

Is he at risk for stroke or heart attack?  Of course. 

Add to all that, this is a campaign he was never good at for a job he's never held anything like before.  He didn't use to run a country, a state, a city, a fortune 500 company or a lemonade stand.  Being VP IS being in the room but it is not a big decision making position.  The decisions he did make were wrong.  "Wait" on the Osama bin Laden raid?? 

He is not doing this on his own.  If he gets there he will owe a lot of payback to a lot of people, presumably the Obama team that made the calls that suddenly cleared the field for him to edge past old Bernie.  Will these even be his decisions?

Being a legislator or running a Senate staff, actually they hire someone else to do that, is something different than being leader of the free world.  This is a workload and stress load beyond anything he did in his prime, much less in the twilight of his retirement.  Is he suddenly going to start reading management books with his extra time and energy?

Then you have the fact that Senators Amy and Kamala have never really run anything either and Gov Half-Whit already rose beyond her level of incompetence. 

They had a good part of 330 million people to pick from and this is what they send us after telling us Donald Trump is unqualified and unsuitable to be President.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 22, 2020, 06:54:45 AM »
Hi Doug

It didn't know Biden has afib probably on a DOAC to reduce (not totally prevent risk of embolic stroke)
Off the top of my head most people with afib have ~ 5  to 8 % risk of stroke per yr
On the anticoagulant the risk , if I recall is down to ~ 2 % per yr.

Interesting Obama's doctor mentioned no CT MRI (certainly average Joe would have gotten the more accurate  MRI) is available.
NO doubt it was done
It is very possible his memory problem is from a stroke or recurrent strokes and not alzheimer's
this would likely have been picked up by MRI and maybe CT

The blood thinner itself can cause a intracranial brain bleed itself which is usually very devastating if not fatal.
Lost money investing in Portola which has the only antidote for the most common DAOCs which reduces the death rate though the remaining disability is usually severe.

And then there is this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-vice-president-shortlist-emerges-221746729.html

As a white conservative male who makes a good though not great living
everyone of these people will be after may wallet and to further everyone else's interests.  I will have zero representation

They will not represent my beliefs my values the UNited States sovereignty capitalism freedom
They will further identity politics , play favorites with never ending and worsening transfer of wealth
and expand exponentially government spending control and confiscation of property

I may as well move to some other country
But where ?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
More date calculations
« Reply #269 on: May 22, 2020, 07:10:48 AM »
since EVERYTHING in our lives has fallen into the data trap

and you like that stuff
here is another stroke risk calculator for those with atrial fibrillation:

https://clincalc.com/Cardiology/Stroke/CHADSVASC.aspx

cardiologists researchers (as well as others ) specialize in the hobby of mnemonics

it does help the memory though they get too cute with them sometimes.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 09:55:15 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Who will be Biden's Biden? Skirt lifter to vet "about a dozen of them"
« Reply #270 on: May 22, 2020, 08:52:54 AM »
He has BINDERS of women:  “They're now in the process of thoroughly examining a group of women, all of whom are capable in my view of being president. And there's about a dozen of them,” Biden said during a virtual fundraiser last week.

Link from ccp's post:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-vice-president-shortlist-emerges-221746729.html

Cheney and VP Biden were the do no harm picks of their respective parties where the younger nominee tried to choose a senior statesman who would be ready to steer the ship if needed.  But now candidate Biden is trying to make the McCain Sarah Palin pick.  Hey, here is this attractive, energetic, competent person you might not have noticed if I (McCain) hadn't picked her.  Aren't I a maverick! Palin, though, was the most powerful woman in the largest land area state BEFORE she was governor and had off-the-charts approval ratings (then) as Governor as well.  And still the pick was too bold, too risky, and not a good fit with the top of the ticket.  Once they tried to 'manage' her, she became a liability and a distraction.

Joe's pick won't be bold.

Joe needs a Nikki Haley but there isn't one.  He has multiple conflicting shoes to fill that can't be filled by one woman.  Abrams or Demings could speak to the black militant Left for him, at the expense of the white suburban moderate.  The black vote was supposed to be Joe's strength.  Where is THAT enthusiasm?

Kamala has some color, but her ancestors were slave owners, not slaves.  Meet the Press host Chuck Todd notes that Harris would make the ticket "too coastal" with Joe from DC and Kamala from the Bay area. 

I predict Klobuchar.  She's been in the Senate a decade longer than Harris.  They think she has Midwest appeal.  She scored a zero in Iowa and is no more known in Wisconsin  and Michigan than Ron Johnson or Whitmer is in MN.   She has no charisma and it drops below zero as she gets further from home, "you're supposed to laugh there".  But she is female and can speak the party line on all issues.  She would be every biut as good a fill-in as Biden would have been for Obama.  From a white, suburban, moderate by today's standards, point of view, she would do no harm. 

But then you are left with two llly-white hetero 'moderates' trying to energize the enthusiasm gap in the party of racial, gender identity, leftist extremists. Good luck with that.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Obama's life insurance policy: Joe Biden, DOAC
« Reply #271 on: May 22, 2020, 09:43:24 AM »
Translating Doc:
DOAC = Direct Oral Anticoagulants
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6206466/
------------------------
Someone asked me what I knew about anticoagulants.  I didn't want to say, but everyone I knew who was on them is dead.  Maybe it helped save them from blood clots, stroke or heart attack.  Maybe it extended their life or their quality of life, but from what I have seen it meant the end was near.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/deep-vein-thrombosis/in-depth/warfarin-side-effects/art-20047592

The big risk with blood thinner (anticoagulant) is bleeding, especially internal bleeding.
-----------------------
ccp-md: "It is very possible his memory problem is from a stroke or recurrent strokes and not alzheimer's ... The blood thinner itself can cause a intracranial brain bleed itself which is usually very devastating if not fatal.
----------------------
To be fair, Pres. Trump is only 3 1/2 years younger (74 in June) and overweight by health standards.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden vs Trump ("meet me out back to settle the score")
« Reply #272 on: May 22, 2020, 10:03:11 AM »
"to be fair, Pres. Trump is only 3 1/2 years younger (74 in June) and overweight by health standards."

yes but Donald is  (or was ) on hydroxychloroquine NOT DAOC ( or warfarin)
and moves his weight around like a 50 yo .

:-D

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Obama's life insurance policy: Joe Biden, "...then you ain't black"
« Reply #273 on: May 22, 2020, 11:02:22 AM »
https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1263809957515988997

Joe Biden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Black."

46 minutes of Biden nonsense:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=N0dOuEra_g8&feature=emb_logo

« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 11:05:39 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2020, 11:37:21 AM »
Having law enforcement credentials used to be good to have on your resume

Now those  who have that (sort of at least)  that need not apply:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-floyd-death-reshapes-biden-104049419.html

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Joe Biden the segregationist
« Reply #278 on: June 11, 2020, 06:26:48 AM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/joe-biden-embraced-segregation-in-1975-claiming-it-was-a-matter-of-black-pride

He argued that segregation was good for blacks and was what they wanted.

“I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride,” said Biden. Desegregation, he argued, was “a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied; and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity, their own individuality.”

When Biden ran for the Senate in 1972, he supported busing. But once elected, by a margin of just 1.4 percent, busing became a major political controversy

Jeffrey Raffel, a Delaware desegregation activist who ran the Delaware Committee on the School Decision in the 1970s, recalled that Biden was under tremendous political pressure to oppose busing:  "polls at the time and surveys, 90 percent or so of suburban parents strongly opposed to sending kids over city-county lines in so-called ‘busing,’” said Raffel. "There was a tremendous amount of upset and negativity and opposition to it. … The threat was always there that anybody, including Biden, could be defeated by that opposition."

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Deciphering Bidenese
« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2020, 10:26:27 AM »
Deciphering Bidenese
by Daniel Pipes
The Gatestone Institute
June 15, 2020
https://www.meforum.org/61107/deciphering-bidenese

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1264556765213085697

REMINDER: Joe Biden in 1987 via the Philadelphia Inquirer.

"campaigning in Alabama in April, Biden talked of his sympathy for the South; bragged of an award he had received from George Wallace in 1973 and said ‘we (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War.’"

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 19, 2020, 07:06:51 AM »
"."campaigning in Alabama in April, Biden talked of his sympathy for the South; bragged of an award he had received from George Wallace in 1973 and said ‘we (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War.’"

I demand he get down on his knees, shine Al Sharpton's shoes  , and beg for forgiveness
and pick K Harris for vice pres.

and promise he will let obama pull all the strings behind his presidency.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 19, 2020, 08:01:12 AM »
If he is already the darling of the black and of women, why does he need to pick a black woman for a running mate?  Especially one who is descendant of slave owners. [Kamala]

FYI to the Biden team, kind of an obvious warning, picking a black woman does not guarantee the vote of black men (or white women).  Picking from the far Left does not guarantee the vote of the center-Left.  Picking from the coast doesn't guarantee the vote of the heartland.  Picking from Michigan doesn't win you Ohio.  Picking from outside of politics doesn't mean they will succeed in politics.  And so on.

Best pick:  Condaleeza Rice.  But chances are she is a Trump voter and not the favorite of the deep state Left.

If he had a GREAT pick available to him that would look better and better with more and more scrutiny, he would announce it now.  He doesn't.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Only 55%
« Reply #283 on: June 22, 2020, 02:00:31 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 29, 2020, 08:03:59 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: Putin, Trump, and Biden
« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2020, 08:55:42 AM »
Putin, Trump and Biden
Would Joe really be tougher against Russia? He wasn’t in the past.
By The Editorial Board
June 30, 2020 7:18 pm ET

It is going to be something to behold, on Jan. 21, 2021, when President Biden takes revenge on Russia for paying the Taliban to kill Americans in Afghanistan. He’ll task the CIA with killing the Russian agents behind the bounties, send lethal aid to Ukraine to defend itself against Russian aggression, work with allies to oust Russia and Cuba from Venezuela, withdraw from the arms deals Russia is violating, and ratchet up sanctions against the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Germany.

Of course Mr. Biden will do none of that, which ought to put into context the latest Washington uproar over the alleged Russian bounties and President Trump. The stories, leaked by anonymous sources, are another dive into the murky Washington nexus among intelligence, the media and politics.

Mr. Trump is cast again as the villain who knew the intelligence and did nothing, or should have known but didn’t, and in any event he must be in hock to Vladimir Putin. Mr. Trump and his advisers say he wasn’t briefed on the bounties intelligence, but sources (again anonymous) say it did appear in his daily intelligence briefing that he rarely reads. U.S. intelligence chiefs are denouncing the leakers, who no doubt want to damage Mr. Trump before the election.

Our first reaction is that the Taliban have been killing Americans for years for the religious pleasure of it—why would getting paid make all that much difference? Iranians have been paying them to kill Americans, and so have jihadist elements in Pakistan, including some in the intelligence services.

A second point is why anyone is surprised that Mr. Putin’s Russia would try to make trouble for America? He’s been doing it for at least 12 years, across three Administrations, since he invaded neighboring Georgia in 2008. Mr. Biden’s reaction to that affront was to blame the George W. Bush Administration and call for a “reset” with Russia.

Mr. Putin is interfering in America’s backyard by propping up the Maduro regime in Venezuela. He is trying to drive a wedge in NATO by selling S-400 anti-aircraft missiles to Turkey. He is propping up the murderous Assad regime in Syria. He is blocking an extension of the United Nations arms embargo against Iran.

His agents traveled to the U.K. and tried to kill a Russian defector with a deadly nerve agent but killed an innocent Briton instead. His government recently imprisoned a former U.S. Marine on what are almost certainly trumped up spying charges. And, by the way, he interfered in the 2016 U.S. election under the nose of the Obama-Biden Administration. Paying to kill Americans is hardly a giant leap of bad faith for Russia’s president for life.

In the face of all this, Mr. Trump’s continuing personal solicitousness toward Mr. Putin is strange bordering on the bizarre. It’s accomplished nothing except damage his own political standing. But then Mr. Trump has toughened sanctions against Russia, has sent Javelin antitank missiles to Ukraine that Obama-Biden refused to send, has withdrawn from two arms deals Russia is violating, and has tried to stop Nord Stream 2. He’s been far tougher on Russia than Obama-Biden ever was.

What we’d like to hear from Messrs. Biden and Trump this year is what they’ll do in response if the intelligence about Russian bounties is verified. Does Mr. Trump still want to reward Mr. Putin with an invitation to the G-7? If he does it would rival his near-invitation last year to the Taliban to visit Camp David as an insult to Americans who gave their lives in Afghanistan.

As for Mr. Biden, has he learned anything since his last go-round with the Russian? He now talks tough about Russia and says Mr. Putin has “no soul,” but that was true when Mr. Biden sought his Russian reset in 2009, and when Barack Obama attacked Mitt Romney as an unreconstructed Cold Warrior in 2012. Is there anything specific that Mr. Biden would do that would deter Mr. Putin from further attacks on Americans or U.S. interests?

Concern about deals Mr. Trump might strike with Mr. Putin in a second term is legitimate. If only we could trust that Mr. Biden would be any better, and he might be worse.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden's "racial jungle"
« Reply #289 on: July 02, 2020, 07:33:51 PM »
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-racial-jungle-quote/

Imagine if a Republican candidate for President had said that.

From the article:
readers asked Snopes to verify a quote of Biden in 1977:

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

Snopes:  Correct Attribution

That doesn't kill the candidacy? Because 1977 was a long time ago to be publicly, openly racist?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 04:27:07 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
the buzz words
« Reply #292 on: July 09, 2020, 03:54:35 PM »
what a phony

"bipartisan"

"uniter"

"we can do this"

" if we can't do this this country will fail"

always the same propaganda crap from the left - uniters bipartisan bring us together  etc - as the while advancing socialism more government control ,  higher wealth confiscation to pay their favorite unions and the identities of the day

work with our allies - otherwise suck up to them -

https://spectator.us/the-biden-tapes-volume-i/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Obama's life insurance policy: Joe Biden, needs his own policy
« Reply #293 on: July 10, 2020, 05:21:37 AM »
Biden needs his own Joe Biden, someone reasonable credible that NO ONE would rather have as President.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/505924-judd-gregg-the-coming-biden-coup

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
tom friedman
« Reply #294 on: July 10, 2020, 05:34:28 AM »
Tom Friedman is the classic Jewish Democrat

has always been one, hangs out  with the same thinkers ( oh yea he is not against Republicans he has one who is friend ), family the same bunch of democrats  and political religion

devout democrat goes to the DNC church from morning to night. 

hates republicans (let alone trump) to a core .
is self righteous
plays the objective card
pretends he is intellectual and hangs out with dem media elites who all give each other prizes

thinks he is immune to what he preaches for the rest of us (not as well read folks - who don't read the NYT)

He also wrote in the article that Biden - get this is a "role model" (with the  veiled comparison to Trump)

Joe who was also always a democrat hack , whose trademark has always been partisan disingenuity , deceitfull, playing the cool calm uniter  which he NEVER was , and is now brain damaged (no pun) and would be a total has been if not having been picked VP by another deceitful man .
   Tom thinks this is a role model
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 06:08:42 AM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 20, 2020, 08:00:59 AM »
"D1 is definitely Dem/Anti-Trump"

just glancing at their home page Trump most definitely disrupts their business model

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden proposes $775 billion plan funded by real estate taxes
« Reply #298 on: July 21, 2020, 06:17:49 AM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-21/biden-proposes-775-billion-plan-funded-by-real-estate-taxes?srnd=premium&sref=nXmOg68r

Walter Mondale unavailable for comment.

JFK's 'rising tide lifts all boats' will not be the Dem platform this year.

In it's place, a trillion dollar new spending program offset by absolutely zero increase in revenues.  Just like Obama did.  "Shovel ready jobs" without the shovel, the ready or pretense of more jobs.

If people wanted more jobs they would just vote Trump.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2020, 06:29:20 AM »
".Biden proposes $775 billion plan funded by real estate taxes"

my entire adult life the Democrat Party has fought for policies that hurt me - they NEVER represent me - just consider me a target to steal more from so they can dole out and bribe enough voters to stay in power.

Gee why is is I never voted democrat?
and family members , mostly the ones who work in government wonder.

I only once voted for Democrat Mayor of my home town Elizabeth NJ
  because he came out and supported and promoter the one and only Ronald Reagan who repaid the compliment (from a democrat) and gave short speach from a church front yard across from my high school

named for the slave owner and rapist Thomas Jefferson.

waiting for it to be named Al Sharpton school soon. or Al Sharpton Institute or Al Sharpton Academy as "school " is not elevating enough.