Author Topic: Michael Yon  (Read 53976 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Yon
« Reply #350 on: July 01, 2024, 02:18:17 PM »
Though I'm a long time follower, I've been very candid here as he has veered in unsavory territory.

I get the anger about the compulsion of the vaxxes-- especially of children!!!-- but he lacks adult level of nuance at this point.

The move to antisemitism has caught me off guard.  I remember the eloquence with which he spoke of the significane of Sunni Iraqis accepting the return of Iraqi Christian.   

I remember the clarity he has brought to how poorly Arab Muslims fit into western countries-- so why cannot he see this with Hamas, the Gazan version of ISIS?

And yet , , , I am unwilling to cut the cord-- in significant part because of him tracking the Replicon story.   If true, it is just the sort of thing that calls upon his unique strengths.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Michael Yon has lost it
« Reply #351 on: July 10, 2024, 03:14:57 PM »

Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more
Home videos from the Gaza Holocaust
MICHAEL YON
JUL 10

READ IN APP

Home videos from the Gaza Holocaust —

Source: https://x.com/ireallyhateyou/status/1810821883715055878

Michael’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Upgrade to paid

Note: Making videos like this using prisoners as props is a war crime. This could have permanent repercussions for troops doing this. Additionally, being aware of a war crime and not reporting it can also be a war crime.

This may sound trivial…but identities surely will leak and in just a few keystrokes those names are added to databases that can lead to arrests as they travel abroad later. Not to mention people seeking revenge might find them twenty years from now.

It is not at all hard to imagine the entire IDF being treated like Nazi war criminals when the right/wrong people are in charge in countries like USA. Literally the people IDF are genociding are related to people taking more and more power across the western world. Wars never end during the lifetimes of anyone alive during the wars. They echo very long.

They are caught up in a frenzy. The things I am writing may sound crazy now. But as time goes by…things change.

Zionstan is setting up itself for genocide.

-----------------------------------------------------------
===================================

Mind-dump
10 July 2024

Source: https://x.com/ResourceWars_/status/1810892246902067335

Michael’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Upgrade to paid

JBS and I went there to Thailand, to Ranong and more, more than ten years ago.

We knew this was coming more than ten years ago!!

Thus I was down in Darien Gap, Panama, and found that new route. This is specifically why I spend so much time in the vital terrain of Netherlands. And @ganaha_masako and I went to Ireland back when, sensing Ireland is valuable and easily taken.

The Romans never took Ireland. The new Globalists can. And at this rate, will. Ireland is valuable ground.

Parcels are being cleared. Maui.

The genocide in Gaza is specifically related to these larger issues such as the Indo-European route.

From orbital view, the 07 October green flag attack has nothing to do with Jews vs Muslims other than as mechanism to enflame passions, casus belli, and political top cover to take the land, the energy, and so forth.

The people who were killed on 07 October are human sacrifices. The globalists intend to kill billions anyway.

Those currently in power in Israel and who may actually think they own Israel — are expending themselves, and every sort of capital on genocide.

Israel itself may go into civil war. Imagine civil war while surrounded by lions. Similar conditions are growing within United States.

Israel is setting conditions own for own genocide. There are only maybe seven million Jews in Israel. Roughly the population of Madrid. Their sustainment is a drain on everyone. China is studying them hard.

At this rate, we either will end in some global hot war, or countries like Israel will be erased of current power structures and demographics during the unfolding massive global depopulation and restructuring.

“Israel” is not the Israel of the Bible. Israel is nothing more than a tool. And when that tool is no longer useful, “Israel” is done.

Where will the surviving Jews of Israel go? America will be a death trap. America is steaming toward super war, and famine. Ukraine?

While most people still seem asleep, most of the rest do not quite gather how big this is.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 03:17:47 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 10, 2024, 03:23:53 PM »
F**k MY
he is a God damn anti-semite

CD
you can keep posting this dirtball's shit,  but I won't read his thread anymore.
No offense meant to you, of course.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 10, 2024, 05:05:01 PM »
Deeply disconcerting to me.

I have been so impressed with so much of his work.   What am I to make of it now?

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 10, 2024, 05:06:01 PM »
I concur with ccp’s sentiment. I also find it annoying that he tosses all sorts of absurd stuff against the wall and, be it a day or a decade later, it something tangential to the initial load of goop against the wall emerges, he claims prescience. As such I rarely duck into this thread and generally wonder why I bothered after doing so, particularly given his fractured diction and obvious need of an editor’s services.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 10, 2024, 05:21:19 PM »
I remember being impressed with him going outside the wire in Iraq and being the first to say The Surge was working when everyone was going full Chicken Little.

I remember his calling out the flaws of our Afghan strategy very early.

I remember how he has led the way on the Darien Gap.

On Muslim immigration in Europe.

On the Vaxxes . . .

And now this , , ,  :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 10, 2024, 05:46:50 PM »
I remember being impressed with him going outside the wire in Iraq and being the first to say The Surge was working when everyone was going full Chicken Little.

I remember his calling out the flaws of our Afghan strategy very early.

I remember how he has led the way on the Darien Gap.

On Muslim immigration in Europe.

On the Vaxxes . . .

And now this , , ,  :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

So he said, at least, though I saw no independent verification and a lot of self-promotion when I included his stuff in my RSS feed. And having edited my share of things and started off on a journalism track(until it became clear in the mid-90s what whores they all are and how constrained one needs to be to work ones way up that food chain) where one tenet is poor editing is a sign of larger journalistic problems, I’ve found little to trust in much of what he writes for quite some time now.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 10, 2024, 07:03:43 PM »
I've been with him since around 2005 or 2006.   There are several threads here with his name in them.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 10, 2024, 08:03:27 PM »
I recall ~ 2001 one of my tenants who was conning and robbing us made a comment on how the Jews will eventually be wiped out.

I did not get the impression he was stating it as though it was his wish but just stating how 100's of million (not all Muslims, but the stinking Jew hating scum bucket like ones we saw in the videos of 10/7) have their way it will be very possible.

These same bastard radical Muslims (again the minority of Islam worshippers ) would do the same to Christians too.
And Hindus and anyone other than the Mohammeds.
The rest of them could speak up a bit louder and condemn the radical ones  a lot more though.

For 1400 yrs they like to kill anyone in their way.

Well look at the video posted by CD
Look what many untold millions of people in the world would like to do to us Jews.

going off on a tangent:

If I hear one more Black person in the US bitch - I have had it up to my ears in their whining crap .

The only one's killing blacks are blacks.  Those in Haiti, Africa and in the inner cities
Whites are not threatening to wipe them out or enslave them like they still do to Jews in many places around the world

I've had it.

I am not paying reparations.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 08:05:38 PM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 11, 2024, 07:13:18 AM »
My heroes George Washington, Thomas Jefferson owned slaves. 

After whom I named my son Conrad after my hero Konrad Lorenz I discovered that he had allowed his theorites about genetics to be used by the Nazis (and that his Nobel had been revoked?)

What to make of this?

In all three cases, (and all the related ones) my answer has been is that they are honored for what they got right.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Michael Yon spiraling out of sanity
« Reply #360 on: July 27, 2024, 03:47:24 PM »

To be clear, I still see no clear, unambiguous evidence this was an assassination attempt. The red stuff on his ear may be blood. Or may not be blood.

Upgrade to paid

And to be clear, no serious sniper or Trump would allow someone to shoot his ear. But a rifle in a vice could safely fire a bullet nearby (say 10 feet away) to create the desired acoustic signature.

Some people have told me Trump would never allow this. Why not? It’s already been established Trump is a superhero with indomitable courage.

We drive by giant trucks coming opposite direction on two-way roads on a normal basis. We eat foods from unknown origin in novel restaurants staffed by people we never see and servers whose names we do not know. We fly in airplanes maintained by unknown people with unknown parts and piloted by people we rarely meet. Doctors we never knew before operate with knives inside our bodies, and trusting-millions take deadly jabs of unknown provenance pushed by globalists.

It’s not hard to imagine a rifle in a vice and It’s easy to imagine the stage trick was not the assassination but in putting Trump into the untouchable status to imprison Americans with biometric IDs, and truly mandatory death jabs and social credit scores.

I do not know. But I do know all the evidence I have seen so far could go either way.

https://x.com/HealthRanger/status/1816273953079583127

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Michael Yon: Monkey See, Monkey Do
« Reply #361 on: July 28, 2024, 01:57:23 PM »

ya

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 09, 2024, 04:03:21 AM »
Michael Yon: The life you had before is over

https://substack.com/home/post/p-147467578?source=queue
« Last Edit: August 09, 2024, 04:05:20 AM by ya »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 13, 2024, 03:29:37 PM »
Haven't watched this yet. 

I think of Casey as a perma-bear for many decades.

https://www.crisisinvesting.com/p/mass-migration-vp-candidates-secret

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile