Author Topic: census 2020  (Read 1612 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
census 2020
« on: November 19, 2018, 04:50:15 AM »
Why should legal citizens be mad about this ?  We have no right to know who is a citizen or legal resident or illegal?   I mean the census is not about being a census telling us who is here  , it is a political tool now

It is a racist , xenophobic etc

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/so-far-democrats-have-had-little-power-over-the-2020-census-that-may-be-about-to-change/2018/10/10/bd75e34a-ccb0-11e8-a3e6-44daa3d35ede_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c13bcc1114d1

I don't know why Black leaders think this helps their own people by allowing everyone under the sun walk in here.
But it is all about their power.

As I 've said , and VDH on Levin last night noted ,  Dems can't win on their policies and positions so they import new people to keep voting for them with tax payer benefits.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 06:16:05 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: census 2020
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 06:15:42 AM »
Why should legal citizens be mad about this ?  We have no right to know who is a citizen or legal resident or illegal.   I mean the census is not about being a census telling us who is here  , it is a political tool now

It is a racist , xenophobic etc
 question:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/so-far-democrats-have-had-little-power-over-the-2020-census-that-may-be-about-to-change/2018/10/10/bd75e34a-ccb0-11e8-a3e6-44daa3d35ede_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c13bcc1114d1

I don't know why Black leaders think this helps their own people by allowing everyone under the sun walk in here.
But it is all about their power.

As I 've said , and VDH on Levin lat night noted ,  Dems can't win on their policies and positions so they import new people to keep voting for them with tax payer benefits.

The census in SOOO intrusive on law abiding people asking all kinds of things beyond what the constitution calls for and then refrains from gathering for us the most crucial information like are you an American.  Yes they should share information with ICE for starters. How do we spend that kind of money and effort and not use the information.  Why do we calculate congressional representation for non-citizens?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Census undercounted by 18.8 million
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2022, 06:30:13 AM »
unable to tally total # of people in US (illegals)

but suddenly now they can count and determine the "true " # in US

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/2020-census-undercounted-us-population-by-nearly-19-million/ar-AAUTt94

confirms my faith that our Gov is totally full of crap

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Census undercounted by 18.8 million
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2022, 07:22:32 AM »
I know there is long form and short form but they ask so many questions that are offensive and intrusive to privacy, and self reporting income, even race, is not scientific.  I don't answer it.  For an illegal, that feeling might be stronger. 

Didn't a court ban Trump administration from asking citizenship?  How would you know how many Americans live here, or how representation should be divided if you don't ask about citizenship? 

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: census 2020
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2022, 07:43:15 AM »
right

you are supposed to say your race
income
etc

but cannot ask about citizenship

must have been an O judge  :roll: