Author Topic: Sen/VP Kommiela Kamala Harris  (Read 33388 times)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Sen/VP Kommiela Kamala Harris, 3 flat tires?
« Reply #250 on: August 04, 2023, 11:27:35 AM »
VP Harris says, if not for the infrastructure bill, all our tires would be flat. 

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/vice-president-kamala-harris-to-visit-southeast-wisconsin-today

Thank you Joe and Kamala.  However, the $5 foot long at Subway is now $15.

But anyway, without her and the extra 6 trillion, all your tires would be flat.

Can you see Kamala changing her own tire, explaining to her fans how and why we do this?

Does Kamala own a car?  Sure enough...
https://www.carblogindia.com/car-collection-kamala-harris/amp/

With her Chevy Bolt she (allegedly) owns a 6.2L V8 Chevy Suburban.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 11:39:10 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Comparing this video to our VP Kommiela Kamala Harris
« Reply #251 on: September 06, 2023, 01:19:11 PM »
Miss Teen USA contestant 2007 imitating in advance our VP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww&

48 second video
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 01:22:01 PM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Sen/VP Kommiela Kamala Harris
« Reply #253 on: September 09, 2023, 10:05:16 AM »
"VP Kommiela's accomplisments"

never ceases playing the race gender card.
I would also add, agreat divider .

Newsome publicly coming out and saying he will not interfere with a Kamala run?

I've got to believe, if true the Dems fear they have no one else but then again hard to believe she would be their nominee.
If so perhaps Trump could win.

She could become the first black partly Indian, Haitian, vaginally endowed Dem nominee - a new whole set of accomplishments.
Glass celiings shattering everywhere  from sea to shining sea - the glory the celebration !   :wink:

And anyone who gets in her way ===>> SEXIST, RACIST, XENOPHOBIC !!!!

« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 10:07:15 AM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
60 Minutes interview with Harris; 13 minutes long
« Reply #255 on: October 30, 2023, 07:37:12 AM »
as PJ media's vodka pundit would print - have a shot sit back and be ready to have belly laughs, roll your eyes, and not think too much -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/vice-president-kamala-harris-on-key-issues-and-the-2024-election/ar-AA1j3yOr?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=f2ab8d5373294a708db8fc9318692693&ei=10

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 04, 2023, 04:19:23 PM »
A.k.a. Kommiela Hamass

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Noonan: Kommiela Kamala Harris
« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2023, 04:04:32 AM »
Kamala Harris Is Biden’s No. 2 Problem
Meanwhile, Republicans need to winnow the field to Donald Trump, Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis.
Peggy Noonan
By Peggy Noonan
Nov. 9, 2023 5:57 pm ET

Where are we, one year from the 2024 presidential election?

The incumbent is famously, historically unpopular and has been for some time, so it’s not a blip or event-related. He should help his party’s prospects by stepping aside and letting Democrats fight it out. He won’t, we all sense this.

Republican hopefuls continue their battle, but everyone knows who’s way ahead in the polls. The front-runner, however, faces criminal trials on federal and state charges, which may take place during primary season. We don’t know if that will cast a shadow, or how broad or long.

We do know that we’re going on December, the Iowa GOP caucuses are on Jan. 15, and the New Hampshire primary will follow soon after. Things are going at a clip even if they don’t seem to be. The debate this week was all about the front-runners after Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley, two candidates different in stands, approach, talent, temperament and appeal. Between the two of them they’re a fair enough approximation of their party. The other candidates, having given their all, should step aside, withdraw their names, and throw their support to either Ms. Haley or Mr. DeSantis.

Let them duke it out in the clear. That’s where a breakthrough is possible. Let one emerge as the leader of the not-Trump half of the party and go from there.

In a way both parties are being held hostage, the Democrats by the needs of an old man who wants to stay, the Republicans by an old man who wants back in. And both parties are at the mercy of cults, the Republicans’ one of personality and the Democrats’ of policy. They can’t free themselves from unpopular stands on such issues as illegal immigration. Both cults are self-limiting. This is why the majority of the American people, when polled, admit a second Trump-Biden race leaves them depressed.

Joe Biden’s main problem, the perception that he is too old for the job, is guaranteed to get worse each day. This makes his vice president more important than vice presidents ever have been. When people consider voting for Mr. Biden for the presidency they’ll know it is likely they’re really voting for Kamala Harris. This will only hurt Democratic fortunes, because she is uniquely unpopular. The practical path would be to make a change that reassures, to a veteran, highly regarded figure in whom people might feel confidence. This wouldn’t be easy and would give the president a black eye with some portion of his base, but black eyes heal in a year, and none of those angered will be voting for Mr. Trump.

I have been fascinated by Ms. Harris’s lack of success in her role considering the impressiveness of her previous résumé—district attorney, California attorney general, U.S. senator. I think she didn’t fully understand the nature of the vice presidency and thought she did. I think she let her political ego dictate her calculations. She was surrounded by friends and staff who had made a study of her but not the job and who assumed that by virtue of her first-ever status—first ever woman to hold the role, first ever black and Indian-American—she should be bold, remake the position, make her special significance and importance clear, be less an understudy than a co-star. But you can’t effectively change a thing unless you understand it first.

She meant to establish her place as the future president by showing off her charm and ease. Which is how she got in trouble with dramatic interviews, winging it with ad-libbed, mad-libbed arias in speeches, and taking on portfolios—immigration during an immigration crisis—that were important but not promising, and in fact dangerous. In three years under bright lights she proved herself insubstantial—not seeming to understand issues in any depth, getting lost as she discussed them, laughing in ways that said “please see me as a happy warrior.”

In her previous life she never had to use the tools of seriousness. She rose in a one-party state. Charm, networking and picking your way through the intraparty progressive minefields was enough. But at the level of the vice presidency it isn’t.

Her attempts to turbocharge the role left the press free to judge her on different terms. Here it must be said that many jobs in the top level of the federal government are hard, but vice president isn’t one of them. Every morning you get up and put on clothing. You then often leave for a trip—to the funeral of a head of state, to the Detroit Economic Club for a speech, or a party fundraiser in Bismarck, N.D.—and what you talk about there is the administration’s policies and plans, its claimable successes.

It is a boring speech—vice presidents’ speeches are always boring, are prepared to be such, because the people at the White House want the vice president to be boring. They want the vice president to be substantive, but they don’t want any attention off the president, or any disadvantageous comparisons made. Another reason vice-presidential speeches are boring is you wind up repeating the same stuff—policies, plans, hopes. Another reason is that you’re always speaking of serious, not playful things—domestic challenges, approaches to the world.

But it’s OK. Because everyone you speak to—everyone—knows it’s your job to be boring and gives you a pass.

If this sounds like “Wow, no one should ever become vice president, how insignificant,” no. You get a mansion; you’re not under the most intense daily scrutiny; people take care of you. The boon and political gift of the job is picking up chits and forging relationships for when you run for president.

You also get to help the administration you presumably believe in, and thus help the American people with good policies. It’s a good job. And all the American people ask of you is that you seem serious, well-versed, and possibly, beneath the boringness, wise, so that if something bad were to happen they can feel secure that yes, you can do the job.

I don’t think Ms. Harris understood this, not the institutional history of the job or why it has been done by most of its holders with certain hard boundaries. With her faith in her charm and ability to be warm and relatable, as they say, she forgot to be modest or to imitate modesty. But people do expect humility of vice presidents, a grown-up sense that they know they’re the second banana, that today they’re nothing but tomorrow they may be everything, as the first vice president, John Adams, said. But today is today so do your sturdy, boring job, and learn more every day about the inner workings of this thing called the federal government. Previous vice presidents have been a mystery. Our age is one of TikTok feeds, not mystery, but there is power in being a step away.

The way to approach the vice presidency is with low-key humility and carefulness. You don’t take the job and shape it to your persona; you take your persona and fit it into the job, which existed long before you and ideally will exist long after.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
the F word
« Reply #262 on: May 14, 2024, 08:42:59 PM »
yes the only reason anyone would embarrass themselves and post her eh hem, less than genius lecture is to show off her use of a curse word (30 to 40 yrs ago the same word would have been reason enough NOT to vote for such a foul mouth.  Now the word is tossed around like the word the.

Me:
she is so "fuckin'" stupid

cackling fucking stupid

always race abortion xenophobia
always the same with her

a female version of Sharpton
though he is a more clever charlatan

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
VP Kamala Harris memoir earned just $234.13 in royalties last year
« Reply #263 on: May 16, 2024, 11:11:52 AM »
"Harris's 2019 memoir, “The Truths We Hold,” earned just $234.13 in royalties last year"  - according to her 2023 financial disclosures

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/05/16/kamala-harris-financials-confirm-what-you-thought-about-her-books-n4929081

Reminds me of the number of delegates she won running for President, with her moving debate line, "That girl was me!"  0.0 delegates

They really know how to pick 'em.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 11:17:10 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
VP Harris, Bozo Economics
« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2024, 08:20:14 AM »
"The President and I, because of the Inflation Reduction Act, the Infrastructure Act, we are dropping trillions of dollars on the streets of America right now."
   - VP Harris,  Whitehouse.gov

Video:  https://x.com/tomselliott/status/1791216889739215067

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2024, 10:58:16 AM »
dropping trillions in America right now

like I said, they act like money grows free on trees and all Dems have to do is shake the trees and money rains down like coconuts on our front lawn.

yes, what a "f'n" dope.

and one can only imagine the free shitters and the reparations people sitting in the audience getting all excited over the idea of "tax the rich" as though that will work .

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
With Joe faltering, why not Commie-la? "She misunderstood the question"
« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2024, 07:43:48 AM »
Preaching to the choir here,  nobody needs reminding how bad Kamala is.
1.  The cackling.
2. The word salads.
3. Willie Brown.
4. 'Tough on crime' in California, then defund the police and release the inmates as that becomes fashionable in Leftist circles.
5. She's never won a delegate outside of California.  That is one fewer than Amy Klobuchar.
6. She raised her hand with Bernie Sanders to eliminate all private health insurance in favor of a government plan. Favored it. Backed off it. Couldn't explain it.

https://www.axios.com/2019/10/27/kamala-harris-medicare-for-all-2020-health-care
"I have to tell you honestly. I knew it. I said to my team, 'We need to do a better plan. This is not good enough.' And I said to my team, 'I know we're gonna take a political hit for it.' I knew that. I knew we were. I knew I'd be called a flip-flopper for that."
— Harris to "Axios on HBO"

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/kamala-harris-medicare-for-all-plan/
"Sanders notes that a 4 percent tax on all households (including those making $29,000 to $100,000) would raise $3.5 trillion over ten years. Medicare for All would cost $30 trillion to $40 trillion over 10 years. The 4 percent tax is just a down payment. Where does Harris plan on getting the $26.5 trillion to $36.5 trillion to pay for her version of Medicare for All? She doesn’t say."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/28/politics/kamala-harris-medicare-for-all/index.html
"Harris, again, seemed to walk back her position on whether she supports the total elimination of the private health care insurance industry.

In the debate itself, the moderators asked the 10 candidates on stage to raise their hand if they supported the abolishing of the private health care market in favor of a government-run program – as outlined in Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Medicare for All plan. Only two candidates – Sanders, obvi, and Harris – raised their hands.

After the debate, Harris and her team sought to amend her seeming support for the total elimination of the private industry. She had misunderstood the question, they argued, believing that she was raising her hand to say that her own health care – as a member of Congress – would be eliminated and put into a government-run system."

WsJ today:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mess-democrats-have-made-kamala-harris-edition-biden-debate-election-24b7a214
"Now Democrats run the risk of appearing to bypass the first minority woman Vice President in a backroom coup. This is what happens when a party puts identity politics above governing experience and political skill."

https://constitutioncenter.org/the-constitution/amendments/amendment-xxv
25th amendment, Section 4, puts the VP at the center of taking down the President against his will. Also a majority of the cabinet and 2/3rds of the House and Senate.  (Not going to happen.)

[Doug]  An "open convention' will give you a nominee that no primary voter voted for.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2024, 07:56:58 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 05, 2024, 11:34:32 AM »
https://youtu.be/TDs5vQEaxEk?si=CsLokwa992Wng0ct

45 seconds with Kamala Harris. See if you like her.

Give her more time and she will find more taxes to raise...

Hillary said, "you can't afford all of my ideas". Harris doesn't care if you can afford hers. Bankruptcy is a feature, not a bug, of the Harris plan.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2024, 12:24:57 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 06, 2024, 06:25:57 AM »
besides the obvious lack of skills and talent that 45 sec. clip is her in a nutshell

I would also add abortion and race as her favorite topics.

if she ever became President - within one week we will be able to make another 45 sec tape titled "Kamala runs wild! with her cackling off at the end while she screws the nation over into as noted above into oblivion.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: You heard it first here
« Reply #272 on: July 06, 2024, 07:41:35 PM »
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1xVQ5GXHhl58g2cE35g11llVAUuCQ8Tqa4suUlUEq0DA/mobilebasic?pli=1

"We need to do something different to win."

- They need to do something better, not just different.

Just days ago I gave them the JFK plan and Clinton triangulation plan, but no, they want to double down on failure.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Clyburn burns the country - again
« Reply #273 on: July 07, 2024, 05:25:45 AM »
He gave us Biden - because he polled better than Trump
Now he wants to give us Harris because she is losing less to Trump according to leftist pollsters:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/could-kamala-harris-beat-donald-trump-in-november-s-presidential-race/ar-BB1pxYHw?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=DCTS&cvid=cabcdd355599442fa99799f100b21af6&ei=21

Funny, I kept hearing all over the propaganda media that "we [democrats] have a very deep bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So of course they come up with the cackling buffoon.

As Meghan Kelly said, whoever it is, will suddenly be placed on their shoulders and carried around like Queen Cleopatra and touted as the savior of Democracy, the savior of the World, savior from the tyrant, destroyer of nations, destroyer of the world who has never said one true thing in 78 yrs.

Saint Harris vs the liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar too November

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Tulsi destroys Kommiela
« Reply #275 on: July 10, 2024, 05:02:52 PM »

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Handicap This
« Reply #276 on: July 15, 2024, 01:49:05 PM »
So someone I follow just asked the question “Can you imagine what the debated between Vance and Harris will look like?” Perhaps they ought to handicap Vance or something, maybe make him wear blinders while having Black Sabbath blasting into a headset while standing on one leg atop a stool while balancing a book on his head or something.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Pass the ‘Effin Torch
« Reply #277 on: July 18, 2024, 11:48:11 AM »
Harris WH staff said to be telling Biden WH staff it’s time to move on:

https://x.com/basedmikelee/status/1813824567598854575?s=61

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
VP Kamala Harris, Border Czar
« Reply #278 on: July 21, 2024, 03:20:15 PM »
She has a record that we can judge.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56516332

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Ready to lead? Kamala Harris on foreign policy
« Reply #279 on: July 21, 2024, 03:22:09 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBvO0pqtnvE

Maybe she has whatever Joe has.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 06:15:34 PM by DougMacG »

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Kamala’s Mantra
« Reply #280 on: July 21, 2024, 09:39:46 PM »
I guess it bears repeating. Why? I have no clue:

https://x.com/drelidavid/status/1815097136167698631?s=61

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Kamala’s Mantra
« Reply #282 on: July 22, 2024, 06:29:25 AM »
I guess it bears repeating. Why? I have no clue:

https://x.com/drelidavid/status/1815097136167698631?s=61

Unburdened by what has been, isn't that a campaign against reparations? A campaign against affirmative action? A campaign against getting revenge against the rich and the capitalists?

Um, no. It means we are marching full speed toward Marxism if elected.  Individual freedom and economic freedoms make up the past she is unburdened by.

It's the policies stupid.

During the excitement (spell check keeps changing that to excrement) of Barack Obama's first run for president, I came across a book by Pat Paulsen explaining his candidacy in 1968. It was full of Yogi Berra like vacuous statements on every issue intended to make fun of the nothingness of politicians' rhetoric, but it sounded exactly like the lofty emptiness of Barack Obama's speeches.

We are the future that we've been waiting for, or something like that.

The point is, it doesn't look like Kamala can pull that off, understatement. She does it and it reveals her nothingness.

But true Biden voters can trust her fully because she has already the same Puppet Masters behind her making all the decisions and setting all the policies. They told her when she can announce and they added her signature to the campaign Bank account, all within minutes.

We ask, why does he resign from the race and not from the presidency. Stay tuned. If incumbency favors her, they will arrange it.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 06:41:22 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Yes you may clap
« Reply #283 on: July 22, 2024, 08:50:24 PM »
https://nypost.com/2024/07/22/us-news/kamala-harris-encourages-crowd-to-applaud-biden-in-awkward-first-remarks-on-presidents-retirement-you-may-clap/

Didn't candidate Klobuchar say nearly the same thing, "that's where you were supposed to applaud".

It usually happens right before a candidate has to drop out of a race.

Some candidates are whip smart and some are magical at working a crowd everywhere they go.  I would ask, how did Kamala get to where she is, but I don't want to go there again. Beemers for bj's with the most disgusting guy in the assembly.  We're not going to talk about that here.  :wink:

Media said she's going to emphasize her tough on crime background. How many black guys did she put away for things that are no longer illegal? I wonder if tough on crime includes her efforts to get hardened criminals released from prison?

Is it just me? I see her candidacy lasting about 2 weeks.

She snubbed Netanyahu today, apparently doesn't really want to be the leader.

Okay I will get off her case, just as soon as someone asks her how that border assignment is going.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 23, 2024, 04:46:20 AM »
I saw her dog a pony show last night, where she listed her rumored prosecutorial creds. The take away/money shot? I know criminals so I know how to deal with Donald Trump.”

What I hope Trump’s repartee is: Oh you know criminal. Ones that take money from foreign governments with registering as a foreign agent? One that has set up dozens of shell company so he can hide his ill gotten gains? One that has used the power of his office to silence political opposition in unprecedented ways? What’s your plan to hold people like that to account, assuming you aren’t, in fact, a coconspirator?

I say hang that albatross around her neck early and often, much like occurred when Ford pardoned Nixon, a major factor in his ensuing loss. Heck, ask her if part of the deal to get her into the lead slot was promising to issue pardons. Ask her if she supports any pardons Biden offers. Love to see those responses.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 23, 2024, 05:12:13 AM »
Yes, pretty good followup press question to her talks about knowledge of crime, in what way are you not a vo-conspirator in the Biden crime family. You were there, did you meet any of the contacts, were you not aware of Joe's meetings?  Were you not aware it was not just Joe and Hunter but nine members of the Biden family on the take?  Did your nose for crime not sense ANYTHING wrong?  Will there be prosecution under your administration?  What if the Trump family did all this?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 23, 2024, 05:55:12 AM »
Yes, pretty good followup press question to her talks about knowledge of crime, in what way are you not a vo-conspirator in the Biden crime family. You were there, did you meet any of the contacts, were you not aware of Joe's meetings?  Were you not aware it was not just Joe and Hunter but nine members of the Biden family on the take?  Did your nose for crime not sense ANYTHING wrong?  Will there be prosecution under your administration?  What if the Trump family did all this?

If "crime" is going to be her wedge issue--and lord knows "Progressives" are making a lot of hay out of the NY passion play--then Trump or some PAC ought to make a bunch of short ads raining on that parade.

Way back in the day when SNL was actully funny and Gerald Ford was President they did one show where there was an ongoing bit titled "The President Rolls a Joint." All it consisted of was a set of hands, some olive drab leafy substance, a pack of rolling papers, and a small table.

Each bit started off with the narrator stating "The President rolls a joint." In one instance the set of hands rolled a paper into a tube and then picked up a pinch of leafy substance and threw it at the already rolled paper. In the next he'd put WAY too much leafy substance atop a paper, attempt to roll, at which point the paper burst and tore open. And so on.

If I was running a PAC I'd make a bunch of 15-30 second pieces titled "Kamala is Tough on Crime." I'd open with a snippet of one of her babbling platitudes, cut to the supposed crime, and then its outcome. When available I'd close with a pic of the supposed criminal or real criminal. If it was say the innocent man she left on death row, I'd have him surrounded by family staring into the camera. The goal would be to illustrate the downstream impact her supposed prosecutorial acumen had on real people.

I'd also try to do a setup. Hopefully some member of the MSM asks her about her lead law enforcement (which the President is as the head of the Executive Branch) plans re say Hunter should she be elected. My guess is her answer will be some sort of circular platitude about healing or some such. We can then cut to a list of Hunter's crimes, and close with one of those pics of him in his undies, surrounded by drugs, with a gun in the hand and a hooker on the bed.

Bottom line: if "tough on criminals" is gonna be one of the legs her campaign stands on I'd start ruthlessly chopping at it at every turn. And hey, as we can expect claims of "deep fake" or missing context at every turn, while producing an ad I'd start a second effort to document all the primary sources used in creating it. As soon as the "fake" claims start flying, I'd post it in response and let people chase down the sources and judge for themselves.

Crafty, how do we get the movers and shakers said to visit this site to adopt my nefarious plan?

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
A Wee Bit of Genealogy
« Reply #288 on: July 23, 2024, 10:15:57 AM »
Kamala descended from Irish slave owner that was "not a nice person." I have a hard time keeping tracking these things: does this mean she is owed reparations, or does she have to make payments?

https://nypost.com/2024/07/23/us-news/kamala-harris-may-have-descended-from-irish-slave-owner-not-a-nice-fellow/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=nypost

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 24, 2024, 06:19:18 AM »
apparently she is going to run on

the "accomplishments" of all the great work Biden has achieved   :roll:

Trump is evil  and threat to Dem.  :roll:

Criticize her and you are automatically a racist and the new most used word of 2024 misogynist .

(don't forget Trump is going to put the blacks back into chains and take away their voting rights.

abortion abortion abortion abortion .

the slogan we used "threat to the democracy [the us]"

using the Alinsky tactic of accusing your enemy with what you they accuse you even if they are the ones doing it.

She is not a DEI candidate - she was chosen to be VP after Biden swore he was going to pick a black woman VP because of her great leadership talents  :roll:

She is more accomplished than JD Vance [who doesn't give BJ as well]

She wants to give us 8 more yrs to finish the work [finish off the country beyond repairt] that Joe started .    :roll:

And she has the whole media complex , academics, DNC lawyer shyster listers,  celebrities  and some woke CEOs.  throwing millions at her feet.

Just wake me up on election  day .

No one wants to hear the lies and crap

The only good thing  , in the very unlikely event she did win we will have the Senate and hopefully the House with a stronger majority.

Then she will spend 4 yrs telling us how she would save the world if not only for the R's getting in the way.
By then another 6 million illegals will be here and we will be Europe's colony again.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 24, 2024, 09:34:31 AM »
This is rather tepid and weak IMHO.

For example, what about bailing out Antifa-BLM rioters?

Her racial Marxism?, etc etc etc

What Kamala Harris Believes
The Vice President’s political record reveals the views of a California progressive.
By
The Editorial Board
Follow
July 22, 2024 5:45 pm ET

Gift unlocked article

Listen

(5 min)

Vice President Kamala Harris delivers remarks celebrating the National Collegiate Athletic Association championship teams at the White House on Monday PHOTO: MICHAEL BROCHSTEIN/ZUMA PRESS
Democrats are rapidly unifying behind Kamala Harris as their party nominee, yet the Vice President remains relatively unknown to most Americans. That means it’s important to look at her record to see what she believes.

OPINION: POTOMAC WATCH
WSJ Opinion Potomac Watch
Joe Biden Ends His Re-Election Bid as Kamala Harris Takes Center Stage

SUBSCRIBE
Add to Queue
Explore Audio Center
As VP she’s closely identified with the Biden agenda, for better or worse, and she embraced that record in remarks on Monday. She said President Biden’s first term has “surpassed the legacy” of most Presidents who have served two.

So mark her down as endorsing the spending blowouts that caused inflation, the Green New Deal, entitlement expansions and student loan forgiveness. Until she says otherwise, we should also assume she’s in favor of Mr. Biden’s $5 trillion tax increase in 2025.

The Vice President’s four years as a Senator from California are another window on her worldview. She sponsored a bill to create a $6,000 guaranteed income for families making up to $100,000. Another Harris proposal: A refundable tax credit that would effectively cap rents and utility payments at 30% of income. Liberal economists panned the subsidy because it would drive up rents.

She co-sponsored legislation with Bernie Sanders that would pay tuition at four-year public colleges for students from families making up to $125,000. This is more honest than the Administration’s back-end student loan cancellation. But it would cost $700 billion over a decade and encourage colleges to increase tuition.

Another Bernie mind-meld: Single-payer healthcare. Ms. Harris co-sponsored his Medicare for All legislation paid for by higher income taxes. She tweaked Bernie’s plan when running for President in 2019 by extending the phase-in to 10 years from four and exempting households making less than $100,000 from the “income-based premium.” But it would still put government in charge of all American healthcare over time.

As a San Francisco Democrat, Ms. Harris shares the state’s hostility to fossil fuels. She used her power as California Attorney General to launch an investigation into Exxon Mobil over its carbon emissions. In 2019 she endorsed a nationwide ban on oil and gas fracking, which would cost tens of thousands of jobs and cause power outages like those that often occur in her home state. Expect this to be a GOP talking point in Pennsylvania.

One question to ask is whether the Vice President wants to restructure the Supreme Court. She said in 2019 she was “open” to adding more Justices, but that idea doesn’t poll well. Does she agree with Mr. Biden’s mooted plan to endorse “reforms” to the High Court that would make the Justices subject to Congressional supervision?

Mr. Biden famously put Ms. Harris in charge of border policy, and we know how that has turned out. Rather than push for border policy changes, her first instinct was to blame the rush of migrants on “root causes” in developing countries, including corruption, violence, poverty and “lack of climate adaptation and climate resilience.”

Climate change makes the U.S. border a sieve? Apparently so. “In Honduras, in the wake of hurricanes, we must deliver food, shelter, water and sanitation to the people,” Ms. Harris declared. “And in Guatemala, as farmers endure continuous droughts, we must work with them to plant drought-resistant crops.” These “root causes” take decades to address, and in the meantime she had nothing to say about actual border security.

Ms. Harris’s foreign policy views aren’t well known, or perhaps even well formed, apart from promoting Mr. Biden’s policies. While she has backed the Administration’s military assistance to Ukraine, she has equivocated about support for Israel. In March she chastised Israel for not doing enough to ease a “humanitarian catastrophe.” Leaks to the press say officials at the National Security Council toned down her speech’s criticism of Israel.

She lambasted the Trump Administration for killing Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Gen. Qassem Soleimani, claiming it could lead to bigger war in the Mideast. The killing chastened Iran’s rulers instead, at least until the Biden Administration began to ease sanctions and tried to repeat the 2015 nuclear deal.

It will be especially important for the press to ask Ms. Harris about her national security views. If her handlers control her as much as White House advisers have Mr. Biden, we’ll know they’re afraid that the Vice President might not be able to handle the scrutiny.

A fair conclusion from all of this is that Ms. Harris is a standard California progressive on most issues, often to the left of Mr. Biden. Perhaps as she reintroduces herself to the public in the coming weeks, she will modify some of those views. She would be wise to do so if she wants to win.

Given the rush by Democrats to anoint Ms. Harris as their nominee, the press has a particular obligation to tell the public about who she is and what she really thinks. Does she believe California is a model for the country?

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
CATO Grades Potential VP Picks of the VP
« Reply #292 on: July 24, 2024, 10:31:06 AM »
High grade = C. Lots of Fs:

VP Picks for Kamala Harris
Cato @ Liberty by Chris Edwards / Jul 24, 2024 at 9:43 AM//keep unread//hide
Chris Edwards

Media outlets are identifying vice-presidential options for likely presidential candidate Kamala Harris. Many of the VP options are state governors.

Cato grades the governors from “A” to “F” every two years on their tax and spending policies. The “A” governors push for lower taxes and spending, the “F” governors push for higher taxes and spending, and there are many governors in between.

Potential VP picks are listed below with their past Cato grades and a few notes on recent tax policy actions. Past Cato reports are here. The 2024 report will be released in October.

Progressive Democratic governors oppose nearly all tax cuts, and they often push for tax hikes hitting high-earners and businesses. The only tax cuts they favor are narrow low-income breaks and loopholes for favored corporations.

Moderate Democratic governors may go along with income tax rate cuts when pressed, and they may resist efforts to hike broad-based taxes unless they perceive a serious budget need.

Based on tax policy, I would put Newsom, Pritzker, and Whitmer in the category of left-wing progressives, and I would put Polis, Beshear, Cooper, and Shapiro in the category of moderates.

a
Gavin Newsom, California. Took office January 2019

Cato grades: 2022 (F), 2020 (C)

In 2022, Newsom approved legislation providing one-time rebates for low-income families. But he also approved a large tax hike on wages with SB 951, which increased payroll taxes to fund the state disability insurance program. The hike will raise taxes at least $3 billion annually and increase the state’s top tax rate on wages to 14.4 percent.

In 2024, Newsom signed a budget that raises corporate tax revenues $15 billion over the next three years.

Jared Polis, Colorado. Took office January 2019

Cato grades: 2022 (C), 2020 (C)

In 2022, Coloradans passed Proposition 121 cutting the individual and corporate tax rates. Polis endorsed the measure.

In 2023, Polis supported Proposition HH, which would have cut property taxes but would have also reduced taxpayer rebates under the TABOR mechanism. Voters rejected the plan.

In 2024 Polis signed SB 228, which changed TABOR to reduce income tax rates but not the total amount refunded to taxpayers. He also signed HB 1311, which created a new family tax credit, but the credit will reduce the amount of revenues refunded under TABOR.

Lastly, Polis signed SB 230, which imposed a fee on the oil and gas industry to raise $138 million a year for subsidizing public transit and other programs.

J.B. Pritzker, Illinois. Took office January 2019

Cato grades: 2022 (F), 2020 (F)

Pritzker has been raising taxes almost continuously since he entered office but with some narrow tax breaks mixed in. In recent years, he reduced inflation indexing under the income tax, and he has pushed for a sports wagering tax and limits on business deductions. While Pritzker favors higher taxes on businesses in general, he hands out narrow breaks to big corporations, such as $213 million in tax credits to a Chinese battery maker building a facility in Illinois.

Andy Beshear, Kentucky. Took office December 2019

Cato grades: 2022 (D)

Beshear proposed modest tax cuts in 2022, including freezing vehicle property tax rates and reducing the sales tax rate for a year. But he vetoed HB 8, which cut income taxes, and the legislature overrode him to enact the reforms.

Beshear changed direction in 2023 and reluctantly approved tax reforms. He signed HB 1, which accelerated the income tax cuts passed in 2022. That decision made political sense because he was running for reelection last year, and if he had vetoed the bill the legislature would have likely overridden him.

Gretchen Whitmer, Michigan. Took office January 2019

Cato grades 2022 (F), 2020 (F)

Whitmer has repeatedly vetoed reforms reducing income tax rates, but she has approved a smattering of narrow breaks such as low-income credits and tax cuts for retirement income. Recently, she proposed a gimmicky rebate of $1,000 for gas-powered cars, $2,000 for electric vehicles, and an extra $500 for union-made cars.

Governor Roy Cooper, North Carolina. Took office January 2017

Cato grades: 2022 (B), 2020 (C), 2018 (F)

In 2021, Cooper went along with the legislature and approved large income tax rate cuts, but in 2023 he reversed course and did not sign further tax reforms passed by Republican legislators.

In 2024, Cooper proposed raising future corporate taxes, cutting the state’s school choice program, and replacing the state’s flat-rate individual income tax with a two-rate system. The legislature rejected the plan.

Governor Josh Shapiro, Pennsylvania. Took office January 2023

Shapiro has not been graded by Cato yet. Over his first year and a half in office, he has supported both tax cuts and tax increases.

Shapiro’s predecessor in office, Tom Wolf, signed a phased-in corporate tax rate cut, and Shapiro supports the reform. Shapiro has not pushed for a severance tax on the energy industry, as Wolf had done, and he has proposed exempting cell phone bills from sales taxes.

However, Shapiro has favored some tax hikes. He supports cap-and-trade plans to raise hundreds of millions of dollars a year from electric utility customers, and he is proposing a new tax on electronic gaming machines.

VISIT WEBSITE

https://www.cato.org/blog/vp-picks-kamala-harris

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The misdirect play away from Border Czar
« Reply #294 on: July 24, 2024, 01:46:59 PM »

https://www.axios.com/2021/03/24/biden-harris-border-crisis?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rundown&pnespid=puR_VH5XNKcDy_ia9jDpA56M4kqzVYpsLbPmzrV2.w1mHHTa1zv1uEPb7nYJKUdcKaH4fdpJ

https://nypost.com/2021/04/07/two-weeks-since-being-named-border-czar-kamala-hasnt-visited/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rundown&pnespid=v7Y_EnxIbqEIxv7StzKsE4yApAulX8Z4J.OxnrNmoR9mfGVN2.pKC8aLencfMF.CRtRlJ6pP 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/confusion-clouds-harris-immigration-role-n1263671?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rundown&pnespid=5718CnpLO.4ag.ObuSTpSYORu0KtS8R5NPqm2fl6sAFmULRndbsnTx60HmdmwdVAiqPqASkE

From the first article:
"Why it matters: [it does?] Just as President Obama tasked Biden with fixing the U.S. economy after he assumed office in 2009 [He did?], Biden is putting his own vice president in charge of a problem threatening to overshadow the new administration's successful launch.
    Harris will lead efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle (Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador) to manage the flow of unaccompanied children and migrant families arriving at the border in numbers not seen since a surge in 2019. [She will?]
    "Starting today, the Northern Triangle nations and Mexico will know there was one senior official dedicated to this effort. To be very clear, this is an important task," a senior administration official told reporters during a conference call.
    It was held just an hour before a White House event with Biden, Harris, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, and Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra."

[Doug]  if it matters and her future is tied to Mayorkas et al and the security at the southern border,  shouldn't she be impeached?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 02:08:56 PM by DougMacG »

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Drawn & Quartered by a Focus Group
« Reply #295 on: July 24, 2024, 03:02:37 PM »
Oof, this focus group is brutal. And correct. You could almost hear the MSNBDNC moderator thinking “why the frack aren’t you swinging at these slow pitches I’m hanging in front of the plate?

https://x.com/ericabbenante/status/1816152450300297490?s=61
« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 03:12:34 PM by Body-by-Guinness »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 24, 2024, 03:09:40 PM »
You put a smile on my face!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
https://x.com/ericabbenante/status/1816152450300297490?s=61
« Reply #297 on: July 24, 2024, 03:17:27 PM »
Wait! It says MSNBC in the corner of the video.    :-o

I have to assume this was a test run and will NEVER see the light of day again.

Can anyone imagine the MSNBC race hustlers discussing this?

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Magoo puts Kommiela in charge of the border
« Reply #299 on: July 24, 2024, 03:46:07 PM »

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1816126251167551558

I beg to differ! The MSM assures me she had nothing to do with the border, nope, never, at all, period. All the videos showing otherwise are clearly “cheap fakes” and must be ignored and those bandying them doxxed and shamed!

BTW, what’s your address?