Author Topic: G M's guide to surviving CW2  (Read 40491 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Got cryptocurrency? Got silver/gold? Got ammo?
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2020, 02:44:57 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/dark-side-cashless-society

I am researching cryptocurrencies and means to use them. Any advice?

Ammo, especially the most popular calibers will be "ballistic wampum".

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f2c87a468370e02f2b28062

Bracken covers ammo as currency.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
G M's guide to surviving CW2-Don't get on the train/truck
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2020, 07:09:47 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaOwcYLGTMo

Don't go to the camps.

Got food?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Listen to Ferfal and Matt Bracken
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2020, 08:43:49 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4X2Y1dqMpA

Yes, it's long but very good information.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Prepare your resiliance
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2020, 04:17:44 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Food will be a weapon
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2020, 07:08:32 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Laser threat
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2020, 10:39:17 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Suarez on Lasers
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2020, 11:21:55 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Suarez on Lasers
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2020, 11:34:57 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: G M's guide to surviving CW2
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2020, 09:15:02 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2020, 05:14:09 PM »
BLM

extortion racket

this what we have to look forward to if Trump loses

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2020, 05:50:47 PM »
This is what we have to look forward to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yaPUL-oGjI

BLM

extortion racket

this what we have to look forward to if Trump loses

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Got privacy? Dump your tracking devices
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2020, 07:29:33 AM »
https://lbry.tv/@RobBraxmanTech:6/dump-phone:8

I am very interested in the Android (TM Google) 'smartphone' set up from open sources without Google apps and without Google sign in.

That said, breaking the addiction won't be fast or easy. 

I break or drown my phone pretty often.  It's pretty amazing that google log in to a replacement phone brings everything back in minutes.  Apple has that too (of course).  I can find emails on gmail, including photos and documents, from more than a decade ago. 

I traded privacy away for function a long time ago.  Now I want privacy back without losing (much) function.

Braxman shows his separate camera with no internet connection, argues against the all in one device.  But people an internet connected camera, and to carry only one device.  Can't those connections be made via VPN?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2020, 01:13:09 PM »
https://thebestvpn.com/what-is-vpn-beginners-guide/

I am very interested in the Android (TM Google) 'smartphone' set up from open sources without Google apps and without Google sign in.

I break or drown my phone pretty often.  It's pretty amazing that google log in to a replacement phone brings everything back in minutes.  Apple has that too (of course).  I can find emails on gmail, including photos and documents, from more than a decade ago. 

I traded privacy away for function a long time ago.  Now I want privacy back without losing (much) function.

Braxman shows his separate camera with no internet connection, argues against the all in one device.  But people an internet connected camera, and to carry only one device.  Can't those connections be made via VPN?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2020, 02:45:30 PM »
https://theintercept.com/2020/06/15/protest-tech-safety-burner-phone/

https://thebestvpn.com/what-is-vpn-beginners-guide/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2020, 06:15:32 AM »

VERY interesting.  Funny that we can learn from the national burn-loot-murder organizers.  It's not perfectly analogous because they are keeping all their contacts on the phone they leave home. 
----------------------------------------------

Thought you might enjoy this:

Nassim Nicholas Taleb
@nntaleb
ยท
Aug 20  2020
To sleep well: hedge all your tail exposures. #RWRI   [Real World Risk Institute,]

+ hide nothing from your enemies
+ pay all your taxes, show the IRS all your income  mother of all tail risks)
+ be uncancellable
+ back up all your data
+ have some gold (and/or BTC) but not too much
---------------------------------------------

I might differ on number one  but I see his point. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 06:33:55 AM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2020, 07:55:50 AM »

VERY interesting.  Funny that we can learn from the national burn-loot-murder organizers.  It's not perfectly analogous because they are keeping all their contacts on the phone they leave home. 
----------------------------------------------

Thought you might enjoy this:

Nassim Nicholas Taleb
@nntaleb
ยท
Aug 20  2020
To sleep well: hedge all your tail exposures. #RWRI   [Real World Risk Institute,]

+ hide nothing from your enemies
+ pay all your taxes, show the IRS all your income  mother of all tail risks)
+ be uncancellable
+ back up all your data
+ have some gold (and/or BTC) but not too much
---------------------------------------------

I might differ on number one  but I see his point.

#1 makes no sense.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
New Antifa BLM Tactics
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2020, 04:04:04 PM »
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1294901716853198850?fbclid=IwAR2Zxu8auwbz3b8rH17veRuo8_O-W5gVnaCozpl5r7fxR-3Y9yGL98Wf5ic
=====================================
This was suppose to have a copy paste of like 15 paragraphs of contextual information that has nothing to do with the twitter post other than the video haha

======================================
Hereโ€™s the context that was suppose to be attached

A brother of mine just dumped this on me about his recent events in Portland.

Very basic background. My friend is a prior service 1st LAR 0311, 0351. Multiple tour combat veteran in the early to late 2000s, then DoE, then was put through selection and went to work for Colonel Green as a team member. Since leaving, he has been doing contract work.

He is an experienced and capable meat eater and the furthest thing from a pussy or coward.

Try to learn from his experiences.

"Me and three of my buddies were in Portland this weekend. We got attacked by antifa. Thereโ€™s a Twitter video with millions of views on it ended up on Hannity and Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro etc., of us getting beat with bats and rocks the size of cantaloupes thrown at us, getting spit on etc. We were all carrying pistols as well. Opportunity, ability and jeopardy, We were in a deadly force situation and we could easily articulate the use of deadly force, but they had pepper sprayed us. They were using industrial strobe lights on us, etc. We couldnโ€™t PID our target and what lied beyond it, They did a great job of taking our situational awareness away, it was fucking incredible.

Bro my perspective on this changed so much.

The reason we were there, wasnโ€™t to counter protest or some shit, G*** and I****, two of the guys with me, one of which is a bronze star and Purple Heart recipient. Theyโ€™re both in the hiring process for Portland Police Department. One is from Ohio and one is from Virginia. They both flew in that day just so they could come check out the city before they move their families across the nation.

Something else that I should make perfectly clear. We went to the Federal Courthouse first. There wasnโ€™t a whole lot going on down there. We walked around and took some pictures. Bumped into a sheriff at one point. Talked to him for a while. We asked him if the are riots were over? He said fuck no, theyโ€™re trying to fuck a police station up right now on 47th and Burnside, We asked him if we could go and he said yeah itโ€™s still a peaceful assembly it hasnโ€™t been declared a riot yet.... So legit, we walked into this thing blind, hindsight it was stupid on our part, I had no idea that they were like that. If it had been a full-blown riot we would not have went. Bottom line man, if you had ever given me a scenario like this and said hey youโ€™re sober and you have a gun and somebody is hitting you with a bat and throwing rocks at you that could kill you or put you in a coma, You try to get away but they cut you off with a convoy of vehicles and the assault starts again. They impede your movement and beat you with bats...

Would you shoot?

Iโ€™d be like, yeah what fucking planet are you from?

But in all the training that Iโ€™ve been through my life, Iโ€™ve never been in one where in the first five seconds of the scenario youโ€™re blinded with a strobe light and sprayed with pepper spray....That changes everything, they were throwing these rocks from 15 feet back in the crowd, you couldnโ€™t see who the fuck through it, etc. things like that....Itโ€™s just a good talking point for guys that carry concealed, you need to think through all these different scenarios.

It got way worse after that video ended, they chased us for 11 city blocks, They had a convoy of about 25 vehicles that cut us off at the next intersection, They had scouts on the corner with radios they had a drone following us, they had a bull horn calling us Nazis and the crowd was following a red strobe light that was up in the air on a stick, so they would announce Nazis and then people would follow the red strobe light, That video is just the beginning, Iโ€™ve got a fucking fractured hand from a baton, everyone of us has black and blue bruises up and down their legs and back, I had a guy spit in my face from 6 inches away, call me a pussy and a coward for not doing anything about it, and then tell me that he was going to find where I live, rape my mother, rape my children in front of me and then kill me.

Iโ€™ve never been more angry about something in my fucking life, the level of restraint that it took for us to not fight back in any capacity whether that was with a gun or fists is incredible. All of us have kids at home, The only thing going through all of our minds was we have to be able to justify deadly force if weโ€™re going to go that route, thereโ€™s also hundreds of these people, we canโ€™t see straight because of all the pepper spray, and itโ€™s hard to PID exactly who is throwing these rocks and hitting us with batons, because they would hit you and fucking run and their buddy would run up and hit you. It was an incredibly stressful situation, they did a very good job tactically of taking away your situational awareness, And in my opinion complicating your legal defense when you split one of their faces open with a hollow point.

As we were running from the crowd after about the third block or so, weโ€™re sprinting because the mob head caught back up to us and vehicles were trying to cut us off, I put my hand on the back strap on my appendix, And I heard somebody yell โ€œhey bro whatever youโ€™re reaching for donโ€™t reach just keep running their still 30 feet behind you. Keep running straightโ€

We get 11 blocks down the road and this black Chevy Impala is ghosting us down the street, heโ€™s kind of been in our shadow since block two or three He rolls his window down and starts asking us a bunch of questions why are we here what are we doing telling us we need to get the fuck out of here asking us where our car is etc., we pretty much told him get the fuck away from us because we didnโ€™t know who he was, I finally asked him at one point who the fuck are you man you need to leave us alone, he was like Iโ€™m the fucking police bro who are you. So he pulled his car over and him and his partner talked to us, He was one of the special programs guys either with swat or SRT or whatever. He was the one that yelled at me not to reach, and tried to help us out, he said he knew that weโ€™ve been pepper sprayed and weโ€™re having trouble seeing, I kind of snapped at him, Like hey motherfucker, Youโ€™ve been watching this whole thing fucking unfold and you didnโ€™t intervene at all or light the crowd up or something? He started laughing and he was like man if I got out and tried to help you guys my fucking car would be on fire right now and Iโ€™d be running next to you.

Bottom line donโ€™t go to an antifa protest where you can put yourself in that situation. And if you find yourself in that situation and expect them to employee tactics it take away your situational awareness, and Complicate the use of force continuum."

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1294901716853198850

https://www.newsweek.com/theyll-blame-us-black-man-scolds-white-blm-activist-using-bat-nazis-portland-protest-1525566

https://www.facebook.com/203805062990264/posts/4079700658733999/?extid=OvROsVBP7wxgRdKY&d=n
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 04:10:33 PM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: New Antifa BLM Tactics
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2020, 04:22:16 PM »
Nothing good comes from being anywhere near any of these things.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1294901716853198850?fbclid=IwAR2Zxu8auwbz3b8rH17veRuo8_O-W5gVnaCozpl5r7fxR-3Y9yGL98Wf5ic
=====================================
This was suppose to have a copy paste of like 15 paragraphs of contextual information that has nothing to do with the twitter post other than the video haha

======================================
Hereโ€™s the context that was suppose to be attached

A brother of mine just dumped this on me about his recent events in Portland.

Very basic background. My friend is a prior service 1st LAR 0311, 0351. Multiple tour combat veteran in the early to late 2000s, then DoE, then was put through selection and went to work for Colonel Green as a team member. Since leaving, he has been doing contract work.

He is an experienced and capable meat eater and the furthest thing from a pussy or coward.

Try to learn from his experiences.

"Me and three of my buddies were in Portland this weekend. We got attacked by antifa. Thereโ€™s a Twitter video with millions of views on it ended up on Hannity and Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro etc., of us getting beat with bats and rocks the size of cantaloupes thrown at us, getting spit on etc. We were all carrying pistols as well. Opportunity, ability and jeopardy, We were in a deadly force situation and we could easily articulate the use of deadly force, but they had pepper sprayed us. They were using industrial strobe lights on us, etc. We couldnโ€™t PID our target and what lied beyond it, They did a great job of taking our situational awareness away, it was fucking incredible.

Bro my perspective on this changed so much.

The reason we were there, wasnโ€™t to counter protest or some shit, G*** and I****, two of the guys with me, one of which is a bronze star and Purple Heart recipient. Theyโ€™re both in the hiring process for Portland Police Department. One is from Ohio and one is from Virginia. They both flew in that day just so they could come check out the city before they move their families across the nation.

Something else that I should make perfectly clear. We went to the Federal Courthouse first. There wasnโ€™t a whole lot going on down there. We walked around and took some pictures. Bumped into a sheriff at one point. Talked to him for a while. We asked him if the are riots were over? He said fuck no, theyโ€™re trying to fuck a police station up right now on 47th and Burnside, We asked him if we could go and he said yeah itโ€™s still a peaceful assembly it hasnโ€™t been declared a riot yet.... So legit, we walked into this thing blind, hindsight it was stupid on our part, I had no idea that they were like that. If it had been a full-blown riot we would not have went. Bottom line man, if you had ever given me a scenario like this and said hey youโ€™re sober and you have a gun and somebody is hitting you with a bat and throwing rocks at you that could kill you or put you in a coma, You try to get away but they cut you off with a convoy of vehicles and the assault starts again. They impede your movement and beat you with bats...

Would you shoot?

Iโ€™d be like, yeah what fucking planet are you from?

But in all the training that Iโ€™ve been through my life, Iโ€™ve never been in one where in the first five seconds of the scenario youโ€™re blinded with a strobe light and sprayed with pepper spray....That changes everything, they were throwing these rocks from 15 feet back in the crowd, you couldnโ€™t see who the fuck through it, etc. things like that....Itโ€™s just a good talking point for guys that carry concealed, you need to think through all these different scenarios.

It got way worse after that video ended, they chased us for 11 city blocks, They had a convoy of about 25 vehicles that cut us off at the next intersection, They had scouts on the corner with radios they had a drone following us, they had a bull horn calling us Nazis and the crowd was following a red strobe light that was up in the air on a stick, so they would announce Nazis and then people would follow the red strobe light, That video is just the beginning, Iโ€™ve got a fucking fractured hand from a baton, everyone of us has black and blue bruises up and down their legs and back, I had a guy spit in my face from 6 inches away, call me a pussy and a coward for not doing anything about it, and then tell me that he was going to find where I live, rape my mother, rape my children in front of me and then kill me.

Iโ€™ve never been more angry about something in my fucking life, the level of restraint that it took for us to not fight back in any capacity whether that was with a gun or fists is incredible. All of us have kids at home, The only thing going through all of our minds was we have to be able to justify deadly force if weโ€™re going to go that route, thereโ€™s also hundreds of these people, we canโ€™t see straight because of all the pepper spray, and itโ€™s hard to PID exactly who is throwing these rocks and hitting us with batons, because they would hit you and fucking run and their buddy would run up and hit you. It was an incredibly stressful situation, they did a very good job tactically of taking away your situational awareness, And in my opinion complicating your legal defense when you split one of their faces open with a hollow point.

As we were running from the crowd after about the third block or so, weโ€™re sprinting because the mob head caught back up to us and vehicles were trying to cut us off, I put my hand on the back strap on my appendix, And I heard somebody yell โ€œhey bro whatever youโ€™re reaching for donโ€™t reach just keep running their still 30 feet behind you. Keep running straightโ€

We get 11 blocks down the road and this black Chevy Impala is ghosting us down the street, heโ€™s kind of been in our shadow since block two or three He rolls his window down and starts asking us a bunch of questions why are we here what are we doing telling us we need to get the fuck out of here asking us where our car is etc., we pretty much told him get the fuck away from us because we didnโ€™t know who he was, I finally asked him at one point who the fuck are you man you need to leave us alone, he was like Iโ€™m the fucking police bro who are you. So he pulled his car over and him and his partner talked to us, He was one of the special programs guys either with swat or SRT or whatever. He was the one that yelled at me not to reach, and tried to help us out, he said he knew that weโ€™ve been pepper sprayed and weโ€™re having trouble seeing, I kind of snapped at him, Like hey motherfucker, Youโ€™ve been watching this whole thing fucking unfold and you didnโ€™t intervene at all or light the crowd up or something? He started laughing and he was like man if I got out and tried to help you guys my fucking car would be on fire right now and Iโ€™d be running next to you.

Bottom line donโ€™t go to an antifa protest where you can put yourself in that situation. And if you find yourself in that situation and expect them to employee tactics it take away your situational awareness, and Complicate the use of force continuum."

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1294901716853198850

https://www.newsweek.com/theyll-blame-us-black-man-scolds-white-blm-activist-using-bat-nazis-portland-protest-1525566

https://www.facebook.com/203805062990264/posts/4079700658733999/?extid=OvROsVBP7wxgRdKY&d=n

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: New Antifa BLM Tactics
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2020, 06:52:58 PM »
The first hand account from Portland is scary.  It doesn't seem real until someone takes into the middle of it.  In third world countries, Mexico for example, the criminal gangs have more power than the police.  Except for a few warning us, we didn't think that could happen here.

Another story from Portland.  These are not nice people:
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/08/portland-rioters-wheel-guillotine-through-suburbs-execute-american-flag/

Now Kenosha.  What did Susan Rice and HRC call Benghazi, a spontaneous demonstration?  The organized warfare started before any of the facts were known, and it looks like they've been training for years for this moment, and were ready:
https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020/08/24/blm-armed-with-rifles-order-wisconsin-sheriffs-vehicle-to-stop/

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/08/24/like-a-scene-out-of-hell-armed-blm-rioters-loot-pillage-and-burn-kenosha-following-police-shooting-n831506
'Like a Scene Out of Hell': Armed BLM Rioters Loot, Pillage, and Burn Kenosha Following Police Shooting

Denver:  https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/08/23/denver-police-protests-arrests-riots/

Minneapolis.  At the George Floyd Eulogy (in TX) they all agreed to meet in Mpls again for the verdict.  That's odd.  I thought the demonstrations were spontaneous; they all already lived here.

Also odd:  The most violent "BLM" people we see in the stories and videos are white.

"mostly peaceful demonstrations":

Justice, Fairness?  Who did this dealership or parking lot kill?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 07:11:11 PM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Armed? Trained? Ready to respond?
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2020, 09:02:29 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
What works best?
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2020, 07:31:32 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Got privacy?
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2020, 12:22:14 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Gabe Suarez on vehicle survival
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2020, 03:19:49 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
G M's guide to surviving CW2-Got guns and ammo?
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2020, 05:38:57 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Food and water calculator
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2020, 01:11:03 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile