Author Topic: G M's guide to surviving CW2  (Read 40504 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: You are targeted
« Reply #201 on: April 20, 2021, 08:23:15 AM »
quote author=G M
"This will continue until looters/rioters start paying a price."
----------------------------------------------------------------

Famous people caught reading the forum.  G M called for thugs paying a price and suddenly the Governor is calling National Guard from other states, and Minneapolis Police are making arrests of people who shoot at our troops in military vehicles positioned in the neighborhood:    [WHERE WAS THIS LAST YEAR?]

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/minneapolis-felon-charged-illegal-possession-firearm
According to the allegations in the criminal complaint, during the early morning hours of April 18, 2021, a team of Minnesota National Guard soldiers, along with an officer of the Minneapolis Police Department, was stationed at the corner of Penn Avenue North and West Broadway Avenue in Minneapolis. At approximately 4:20 a.m., a light-colored SUV driving on West Broadway Avenue fired multiple shots at the team. One bullet went through the windshield of the team’s military vehicle, which held four soldiers. Two soldiers of the Minnesota National Guard sustained minor injuries: one was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment of injuries from shattered glass; the other was treated at the scene for superficial wounds.

[I own a city block a rifle shot away from that incident.]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/andrew-thomas-faces-federal-charge-after-allegedly-shooting-at-minnesota-national-guard-members/ar-BB1fPGoY
----------------------------

They could have elected law and order candidates and saved us the drama and carnage of the past year.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 08:40:14 AM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: You are targeted
« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2021, 12:52:24 PM »
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2021/04/19/minneapolis-city-council-seeks-to-ensure-the-city-will-burn-by-signaling-they-wish-to-cripple-police-response-n1440964

Plan accordingly.

quote author=G M
"This will continue until looters/rioters start paying a price."
----------------------------------------------------------------

Famous people caught reading the forum.  G M called for thugs paying a price and suddenly the Governor is calling National Guard from other states, and Minneapolis Police are making arrests of people who shoot at our troops in military vehicles positioned in the neighborhood:    [WHERE WAS THIS LAST YEAR?]

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/minneapolis-felon-charged-illegal-possession-firearm
According to the allegations in the criminal complaint, during the early morning hours of April 18, 2021, a team of Minnesota National Guard soldiers, along with an officer of the Minneapolis Police Department, was stationed at the corner of Penn Avenue North and West Broadway Avenue in Minneapolis. At approximately 4:20 a.m., a light-colored SUV driving on West Broadway Avenue fired multiple shots at the team. One bullet went through the windshield of the team’s military vehicle, which held four soldiers. Two soldiers of the Minnesota National Guard sustained minor injuries: one was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment of injuries from shattered glass; the other was treated at the scene for superficial wounds.

[I own a city block a rifle shot away from that incident.]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/andrew-thomas-faces-federal-charge-after-allegedly-shooting-at-minnesota-national-guard-members/ar-BB1fPGoY
----------------------------

They could have elected law and order candidates and saved us the drama and carnage of the past year.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: G M's guide to surviving CW2
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2021, 07:50:23 PM »
Too defeatist for me.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 20, 2021, 07:59:51 PM »
Sorry, though the article is dead on with the mob rule/intimidation aspects of the case, the St. Chauvin spiel is utter horseshit.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
re. Protecting your local business from looters
« Reply #208 on: April 21, 2021, 07:28:11 AM »
https://www.activeresponsetraining.net/protecting-local-businesses-from-looters

He concludes, don't, meaning don't stay there and try to defend it.  Yes, I got out of the neighborhood shortly after the "verdict celebration" started.

What I see for protection on E. Lake St and W. Broadway in Minneapolis is plywood over the windows with a sign on the plywood that says "Black Owned Business".  In the plan accordingly playbook, you bought your plywood pre-covid.

Nothing slows all night violence committed in Minneapolis by people who came from as far as Texas like 32 degrees overnight last night.  ))

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2021, 03:33:34 AM »
Not a fan of posting Infowars/Alex Jones material here.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 23, 2021, 08:26:39 AM »
Not a fan of posting Infowars/Alex Jones material here.

Did you watch the video? Do you know who Matt Bracken is?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 23, 2021, 05:38:35 PM »
No and no and that is no accident.  I regard infowars and Alex Jones as scurrilous.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2021, 05:40:52 PM »
No and no and that is no accident.  I regard infowars and Alex Jones as scurrilous.

More or less than the NY Times, ABC, CBS....?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 13, 2021, 09:51:32 AM »
welcome back !  :-D

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2021, 01:18:40 PM »
welcome back !  :-D

Thanks. Have your plan to exfil from Burning Joisey?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Learn from Ed Calderon
« Reply #219 on: May 22, 2021, 05:25:01 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Ready for no grid?
« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2021, 12:16:57 PM »
https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/energy-secretary-granholm-very-malign-actorsare-trying-shut-down-us

Good stuff, Doug.

As soon as the snow melts, I am GTFO my current location and moving to a much more rural and cold environment.
Just hoping the hyperinflation/global depression waits for me to get moved.

https://www.solarreviews.com/blog/best-solar-generators

Start with this.

Agreed.  I have been doing this for some time.  I rebuilt my 1880 house in the mountains with this type of energy before I connected to the grid.  I generally buy cheap components on ebay or locally, but these are some nice products; I like the Yeti.

Some other advice from the north country:
1. One of the first readiness conveniences with power off and heat out is a fully working electric blanket.  Standard ones are less than 200 watts.  Buy the inverter for twice that wattage and enough battery capacity.  One deep cycle battery goes a long way.  Electric blanket requires the 'Pure Sine Wave' inverter to work.  I make a long winter drive often (skiing in the mountains this week).  A powered electric blanket is a key winter travel accessory for me.
2. Buy and wrap heat tape on critical pipes n your home such as your water meter and plumbing pipes and fixtures.  I've had furnaces go off when not home and in vacant homes.  The heat tape comes on when the pipe temp hits 38 degrees, so it costs you nothing in electricity to be plugged in and ready.  These would be good to hook up to backup power in that they use very low wattage.  In an emergency, heat the people and then the plumbing pipes first.  One point about freezing up your water meter, which I've done twice, a prepper might not be eager to invite the city into your home, and the City generally owns the water utility.
3. Natural gas and propane generators.  If you have piped natural gas to your home (or propane), there is no reason your furnace should be off when the electricity goes off, but it does go off.  Typical furnace fan needs about 800 watts.  I haven't done this but I should.  They make one called tri-fuel.  If you have gas, you shouldn't be without electricity, even if it is just to recharge your batteries.
4.  Buy gas or propane heaters for backup that don't require electricity.  My tankless gas water heater lights with two D batteries that last a year.  In an electrical outage, I still have endless hot water.  Wall heaters can be bought for gas heat with no electricity required.  Same for gas fireplace inserts. 
5. In one off grid setting we use a propane powered refrigerator/freezer.  One more thing that doesn't have to run off the generator and can run when the generator is off.

6. Buy a CO detector if you are using gas combustion of any kind.  Buy the one with the digital display so that if you ever do get a reading, you know what the CO level is.  I carry one in the car for winter emergencies, in case I've pulled over and need to leave the car/heat running.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Time really is running out
« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2021, 01:53:02 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Time really is running out
« Reply #224 on: July 02, 2021, 07:58:09 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/systemic-risk-no-one-sees

Plan accordingly.

From the article:

1.  This study is quite thoroughly debunked, in our threads, IMHO.

2.  The division in our society is not based on that (alleged) split.  The richest are strangely on the side trying to take down the economy and the rule of law.

3.  The great, untold story in my view is how widespread the wealth is.  I just look around at the school district I live in.  This is not NY or San Fran, this is flyover country and not one of the 3 richest districts in the state.  Population 40,000, not just the few, Median Income is $130,000. Half the people make more than that and many of the rest have wealth, retired perhaps, that doesn't show up in annual income data. 
https://censusreporter.org/profiles/97000US2711670-minnetonka-public-school-district-mn/

In the red blue divide, this is now what the Left looks like.  Not exactly the downtrodden oppressed and held back by the richest 1% - who are also the Left.

4.  The only people not rich in our society are the ones doing the physical work, because the others make everything so expensive, and the people who don't participate in our economic system.

5.  That said, time is running out.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 08:12:39 AM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 02, 2021, 11:37:49 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKG43cB2p-c

No knowledge, no investment, no loyalty.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/systemic-risk-no-one-sees

Plan accordingly.

From the article:

1.  This study is quite thoroughly debunked, in our threads, IMHO.

2.  The division in our society is not based on that (alleged) split.  The richest are strangely on the side trying to take down the economy and the rule of law.

3.  The great, untold story in my view is how widespread the wealth is.  I just look around at the school district I live in.  This is not NY or San Fran, this is flyover country and not one of the 3 richest districts in the state.  Population 40,000, not just the few, Median Income is $130,000. Half the people make more than that and many of the rest have wealth, retired perhaps, that doesn't show up in annual income data. 
https://censusreporter.org/profiles/97000US2711670-minnetonka-public-school-district-mn/

In the red blue divide, this is now what the Left looks like.  Not exactly the downtrodden oppressed and held back by the richest 1% - who are also the Left.

4.  The only people not rich in our society are the ones doing the physical work, because the others make everything so expensive, and the people who don't participate in our economic system.

5.  That said, time is running out.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 02, 2021, 12:13:15 PM »
I think Biden renamed July 4 Government Dependence Day.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 02, 2021, 12:16:36 PM »
I think Biden renamed July 4 Government Dependence Day.

It would be something the left could rally around.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Increasing violence
« Reply #228 on: July 02, 2021, 09:07:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaucPPrYZJQ

Drive-by shooting used to be a single vehicle and usually a small, cheap handgun.

"It’s a big step when a US has passed “ i wear my CCW gun everyday” and graduated to “ I carry a long gun everyday”. But Chicago has. With problems like that, I wouldn’t be caught outside without an AR"-Clay Martin (USMC Sniper, US Army Special Forces, CIA Contractor)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
This will be on the final
« Reply #231 on: July 13, 2021, 01:18:24 PM »
https://www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2021/7/11/how-to-get-off-the-x

Ammo and guns are becoming more available right now. Get training!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 13, 2021, 06:34:00 PM »
Ammo becoming more available?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 14, 2021, 12:03:57 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 14, 2021, 04:56:07 PM »
Thank you.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Michael Yon: A Sh*t Storm cometh
« Reply #238 on: July 18, 2021, 03:03:46 PM »
Michael Yon
Jul 18, 2021 at 5:30am
Highly Suggest: Keep Stocking Up on Food — Water Security Crucial

Food prices will continue to rise — 90 percent chance. Remember that I started beating this drum hard in January 2020. HIGHLY suggest you stock up on all things you need to stay home for extended periods. Do NOT tell others you are prepping. If you live around smart people who are prepared, your risks are much lower. If you live around people who are taking inventory of preppers — YOU are their backup plan. I use a Berkey water-filter for home, and a Katadyn pocket filter for travel. Prices for both went way up since I started warning in January 2020. Remember that when your water goes out, your toilets do not work. Everyone’s conditions are different. Some live in condos in Manhattan. Others live in distant areas with clear mountain streams, or on islands, in deserts, and so on. Everyone has their own circumstance. Everyone needs food and water. Stock up on any medications you may need. I warned of this in January 2020. Much of our pharmaceuticals come from China. After I warned, CCP threatened to cut off America. NBA and Hollywood and some Congress people still take a knee. Stock up. It’s has become clear that vaccines are not working as advertised. Government fallback now — in face of obvious — is that people are becoming less ill when they have been vaccinated. This sets stage for The Great Vaccine Escape. Endless jabs with untested substances of many sorts, from various sources. Rolling the dice again and again and again. All while vaccinated people continue to become infected and the virus learns to pick the locks. Go back and see my January/February/March 2020 live streams. Steel on steel. Far more accurate than most captured ‘experts.’ Serious times ahead. My interview from January 2020 is dead on target. Audit yourself. Was I right in January 2020, or wrong? https://michaelyon-online.com/michael-yon-on-the-the-jordan-harbinger-show.htm

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Yon: A Sh*t Storm cometh
« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2021, 03:14:42 PM »
https://lifestraw.com/products/lifestraw?currency=USD&variant=20537925009519&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping

Michael Yon
Jul 18, 2021 at 5:30am
Highly Suggest: Keep Stocking Up on Food — Water Security Crucial

Food prices will continue to rise — 90 percent chance. Remember that I started beating this drum hard in January 2020. HIGHLY suggest you stock up on all things you need to stay home for extended periods. Do NOT tell others you are prepping. If you live around smart people who are prepared, your risks are much lower. If you live around people who are taking inventory of preppers — YOU are their backup plan. I use a Berkey water-filter for home, and a Katadyn pocket filter for travel. Prices for both went way up since I started warning in January 2020. Remember that when your water goes out, your toilets do not work. Everyone’s conditions are different. Some live in condos in Manhattan. Others live in distant areas with clear mountain streams, or on islands, in deserts, and so on. Everyone has their own circumstance. Everyone needs food and water. Stock up on any medications you may need. I warned of this in January 2020. Much of our pharmaceuticals come from China. After I warned, CCP threatened to cut off America. NBA and Hollywood and some Congress people still take a knee. Stock up. It’s has become clear that vaccines are not working as advertised. Government fallback now — in face of obvious — is that people are becoming less ill when they have been vaccinated. This sets stage for The Great Vaccine Escape. Endless jabs with untested substances of many sorts, from various sources. Rolling the dice again and again and again. All while vaccinated people continue to become infected and the virus learns to pick the locks. Go back and see my January/February/March 2020 live streams. Steel on steel. Far more accurate than most captured ‘experts.’ Serious times ahead. My interview from January 2020 is dead on target. Audit yourself. Was I right in January 2020, or wrong? https://michaelyon-online.com/michael-yon-on-the-the-jordan-harbinger-show.htm

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Never have all your eggs in one basket
« Reply #240 on: July 18, 2021, 08:18:03 PM »
https://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2021/07/for-rainy-day.html

This is good info.  I have had moisture and freezeup problems with things I have stored.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Know how to run a double BBL Shotgun
« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2021, 07:30:02 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rvsSXc4sHU

A quality pump action is a better choice, but a double beats harsh language.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Got food? Perennial vegetables and fruit
« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2021, 08:33:30 AM »
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2021/08/lds-one-year-of-food-for-less-than-600/

On that topic:
https://morningchores.com/perennial-vegetables/

Perennial because I might forget to plant on the year I need it.

Note on the previous, can't let canned goods freeze.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile