Author Topic: Big Guy Biden & Son (Hunter) and family  (Read 68497 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Hunter's stripper mother of his child alleges he's made $150M
« Reply #152 on: December 25, 2019, 07:51:50 PM »
This could turn into a really interesting avenue to dig into Hunter, but if I have it right this will require getting through the secrecy of family court rules , , , a leak perhaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gT5SBOo0zM

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
follow the strippers then follow the money
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2019, 03:58:57 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Ukrainian Affairs, And Biden & Son
« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2020, 09:41:04 PM »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-republicans-savaged-my-surviving-son-hunter

A witty friend comments:

"Maybe he shouldn’t smoke crack and cheat on his brother’s widow with strippers from Arkansas while taking graft payments from the most corrupt company in one of the most corrupt countries on the planet. But I digress."

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Washinton Times: Giuliani going after Biden & Son-- is he being played?
« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2020, 07:49:16 AM »

Giuliani stocks personal website with anti-Biden content

Trump lawyer slammed as ‘thug’ for harsh rhetroric

BY ROWAN SCARBOROUGH THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Rudolph W. Giuliani has been barnstorming TV and social media in recent weeks trying to sell his findings that the Bidens are corrupt and Ukraine interfered on behalf of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

He stocks a website with podcast updates and tweets various allegations, such as on Monday: “The Biden Family Enterprise has been selling his office for years. The corrupt media has been covering up. It was handed to me and I had the courage to reveal it knowing the Swamp would try to destroy me. I served my country. They are betraying it. I will not stop.”

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham is raising a caution flag. He says there’s a chance Mr. Giuliani is being played by the Russians in the same way they manipulated Christopher Steele. The ex-British intelligence officer wrote a Democratic Party-financed dossier filled with bogus allegations from the Kremlin against candidate Donald Trump that reached the FBI’s hierarchy.

But Mr. Graham, South Carolina Republican, says the actions of presidential candidate Joseph R. Biden and his son Hunter in Ukraine need scrutiny.

“I just think the media is so in the tank over this issue” he said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “It makes me sick to my stomach.”

The former vice president Monday repeated that his son did nothing wrong and labeled Mr. Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer, a “thug.”

Besides social media, Mr. Giuliani has appeared on One America News (ONA) alongside a cast of witnesses who he says bolsters his Ukraine investigation. Over the weekend, he made two appearances on Fox News.

Laura Ingraham, host of Fox’s “The Ingraham Angle,” has touted one of Mr. Giuliani’s witnesses, Andrii Telizhenko, to talk about a Jan. 19, 2016, meeting at the Obama White House among National Security Council staffers and Ukrainian Embassy staff and prosecutors.

Mr. Telizhenko, then a member of the Ukrainian Embassy staff, is listed in the official visitors’ log. He says the Bidens’ names were brought up by NSC staff in discussing Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas firm owned by Mykola Zlochevsky.

A month before the White House-Ukraine meeting, the elder Biden, as the Obama administration’s point-man on Ukraine, had traveled to the country and demanded the regime fire top prosecutor Viktor Shokin. Mr. Biden later bragged that he told Ukrainian officials either fire Mr. Shokin or lose $1 billion in U.S. aid.

Here lies the rub. Mr. Biden said he made the demand as part of an overall anti-corruption campaign in a country bedeviled by bribes, kickbacks and money laundering. Mr. Giuliani says Mr. Biden laid down the edict to protect his son, and he cites Mr. Shokin as his witness.

Shortly after the Obama White House named Mr. Biden as overseer of Ukraine policy Hunter Biden landed a lucrative spot on Burisma’s board in April 2014. In the ensuring years, Burisma transferred more than $3 million into Hunter Biden’s investment firm, according to court records reviewed by author Peter Schweizer.

Mr. Giuliani brands the Hunter Biden financial arrangement as corrupt. He claims a document he displayed on Fox shows Burisma was laundering money from Kyiv to Latvia to Cyprus.

Mr. Telizhenko, now a political consultant, told Ms. Ingraham that the Jan. 19, 2016, White House meeting involved “people from Biden’s team.” He said he was told by embassy staff to cooperate with the Democratic National Committee to find dirt on the Trump campaign, which he says he refused.

One of Mr. Telizhenko’s first media appearances as a pro-Trump whistleblower occurred in January 2017 in a Politico article that exposed Ukraine’s pro-Hillary Clinton bent. The headline: “Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire.”

Conservatives point to the article as proof of Ukrainian interference. They say that once former the former vice president announced he was running for president last year, liberal media interest in the story waned.

The Politico story said: “Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.”

Republicans contend that one product of a Ukraine anti-Trump campaign was the so-called “black ledger” in an August 2016 New York Times story.

The ledger (actually one page from a purported ledger) was handled at some point by a member of Ukraine’s parliament. It supposedly shows secret cash transactions from the pro-Russia Party of Regions to Paul Manafort, a political consultant who became Trump campaign manager. The news story forced Manafort’s ouster.

Manafort claims the ledger is fake and there is evidence to back him up. The FBI showed what was supposed to be Manafort’s signature to his associates. They said the signature was forged. Special counsel Robert Mueller never verified the document.

As for Mr. Shokin, he filed an affidavit on behalf of Dmytro Firtash, a Ukrainian businessman living in Austria and facing extradition on federal criminal charges in Chicago. Mr. Shokin provided his version of his firing by then-President Petro Poroshenko.

“Poroshenko asked me to resign due to pressure form the U.S. presidential administration, in particular from Joe Biden, who was the U.S. vice president,” Mr. Shokin’s said in his affidavit, which was posted online by investigative reporter John Solomon. “The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors.”

The probe into Burisma ended in 2016, according to House testimony in the Trump impeachment inquiry.

On “Face the Nation,” Mr. Graham, the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman, made several new disclosures.

Once committed to investigating the Bidens, he now says the matter is better suited to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and Chairman Richard Burr, North Carolina Republican. Mr. Graham said he didn’t want to end up like Mr. Steele spreading Russia disinformation.

He said he also spoke Sunday with Attorney General William Barr, who agreed that the Justice Department would review Mr. Giuliani’s evidence.

“They told me take very cautiously anything coming out of the Ukraine against anybody,” Mr. Graham said. “Rudy says he’s got the goods. All I can tell Rudy and anybody else, if you got some information connected to the Ukraine against anybody, go to the Intel Committee, not me … If Rudy Giuliani has any information coming out of the Ukraine, he needs to turn over the Department of Justice, because it could be Russian propaganda.”

He said a genuine issue is how did Hunter Biden win a spot on the Burisma board just as his father was appointed Ukraine envoy.

“I think questions about the conflict of interest regarding Hunter Biden in the Ukraine need to be asked,” Mr. Graham said. “The State Department had warnings, and they ignored the conflict of interest. And we’re to make sure that Hunter Biden’s conflict of interest is explored, because it’s legitimate. How could Joe Biden really fight corruption when his son is sitting on the Burisma board?”

Mr. Graham also said there is no question Ukraine interfered in the election.

“There are people in the Ukraine that were pulling against Trump because they hated Manafort,” he said. “To suggest there was no political interference coming out of the Ukraine directed toward the president, I think, would not withstand scrutiny.”

The former vice president has steadfastly defended his son, saying he did nothing wrong and the two didn’t discuss Burisma business.

“I don’t think our sons are fair game at all,” Mr. Biden told CBS News on Monday. “No one has said he’s done anything wrong except a thug, Rudy Giuliani.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The Hunter in China story challenged
« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2020, 03:24:38 PM »
I am in the middle of a knock-down FB brawl.

Help me with hard answers to the allegations here please:

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/trumps-claims-about-hunter-biden-in-china/

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunter in China story challenged
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2020, 05:25:08 PM »
I am in the middle of a knock-down FB brawl.

Help me with hard answers to the allegations here please:

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/trumps-claims-about-hunter-biden-in-china/

https://nypost.com/2019/10/10/6-facts-about-hunter-bidens-business-dealings-in-china/

So there is no objection to a serious investigation of the allegations, right?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
JW: Joe & Hunter Biden
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2020, 10:51:04 PM »
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:55:04 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Biden & Son, grifters at large
« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2020, 07:55:07 AM »
https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Ukraine%20Report_FINAL.pdf

===========
Hunter Biden’s Business
A Senate report reveals Joe’s passivity amid his son’s influence-peddling.
By The WSJ Editorial Board
Sept. 23, 2020 6:55 pm ET

Joe Biden is running against Donald Trump’s character and supposed corruption, so a Senate report documenting the Biden family’s ethical swampiness certainly counts as news.

Senate committee Chairmen Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley on Wednesday released the findings of their year-long investigation into the problems that the business dealings of Hunter Biden, Joe’s son, presented to the Obama-Biden administration. The report makes clear Hunter was profiting off his father’s position—in Ukraine, and notably in China. Foreigners knew they were buying influence by association.

The Ukrainian gas company Burisma hired Hunter to “consult” on corporate governance in May 2014, only weeks after Vice President Biden took the U.S. lead in helping Ukraine fight corruption. Burisma was a top investigation target, and U.K. officials had seized the London bank accounts of Burisma’s owner. Hunter had no experience in Ukraine or natural gas. The report cites emails showing Hunter and his business associate, Devon Archer, requesting meetings with State Department officials after their Burisma appointments. A U.S. lobbying firm working for Burisma invoked Hunter’s name as it sought a State Department meeting.

Former State official George Kent wrote to superiors in 2016 that Hunter’s Burisma position made it “very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine.” He testified that officials had to worry about “opponents” saying “What about Hunter Biden?” State Department email chains show U.S. officials mulling how to handle the Hunter problem.

Committee documents show Hunter’s businesses received millions of dollars from other deals with foreigners during the Obama years. This included a $3.5 million wire transfer in 2014 from Elena Baturina, the widow of the former mayor of Moscow.

The report details a “vast web of corporate connections and financial transactions between and among the Biden family and Chinese nationals.” Several of these transactions involved Hunter and Joe Biden’s brother, James. No charges have been filed against the Bidens, who say they did nothing wrong.

Mr. Kent raised Hunter’s Burisma ties with Joe Biden’s staff in 2015. And former Obama Special Envoy Amos Hochstein that same year took it directly to the Vice President, warning that Russians and corrupt oligarchs would use Hunter’s position to “undermine [Vice President Biden’s] message.”

Yet Mr. Biden never stopped Hunter or recused himself from work on Ukraine, China or elsewhere. Joe Biden said last year that “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.” But the report includes testimony that he was informed and discussed it with Hunter.

Democrats and the press are dismissing this as old news, but the facts show this was a legitimate area for investigation—especially after Democrats made Ukraine the center of their impeachment case. At best Hunter’s tale is an example of egregious Beltway influence-peddling and a father’s passivity despite warnings. Voters can now add this to their election calculus, and decide whether this is what Joe Biden means by a return to normalcy.

===================

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/24/hunter-bidens-network-wealthy-corrupt-foreigners-s/?utm_source=Boomtrain&utm_medium=manual&utm_campaign=evening&utm_term=evening&utm_content=evening&bt_ee=sEAdJgD%2B50rgfUp6foGDknqhQlRHdm3XRoPJZnd8giNwQL5MXZIrekbz90%2B8luKe&bt_ts=1600978585402

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 02:03:58 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 05:16:57 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 12:00:21 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Mother Jones sees Russian Mis-Intel
« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2020, 10:50:08 PM »

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/10/giuliani-and-the-new-york-post-are-pushing-russian-disinformation-its-a-big-test-for-the-media/

Not without plausibility.  Rudy has been pushing variations of this meme for months now (w assist by Chanel Rios of OAN).  I would think if there were solid substance there we would have seen more before now.  Now, with just three weeks to go running this down will be hard to do-- which may be the point?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Ukrainian Affairs, and Biden & Son (Hunter) with China etc
« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2020, 08:15:51 AM »
this completely throws egg on the face of the Dem Media intelligence FBI CIA etc

over the whole impeachment
thing

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 15, 2020, 08:39:57 AM »
this completely throws egg on the face of the Dem Media intelligence FBI CIA etc
over the whole impeachment thing

Right.  The corruption Trump was looking into was real.  Burisma and both Bidens.

It's confusing to people.  So many scandals, so little time to sort it out:
FBI - go after political opponents with the Logan Act.
Hunter with Joe's VP entourage: sellout in China.
How is Tara Reade doing?  Did the Univ of Delaware come up with that personnel file yet?  Bleachbit?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 15, 2020, 01:17:26 PM »
https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/john-kass/ct-joe-biden-ukraine-kass-20201015-5bholabkvrbtvmwbdd5zcyposu-story.html

Joe Biden had this impeachment thing that was bleepin’ golden, but Hunter Biden messes it up
By JOHN KASS
CHICAGO TRIBUNE |
OCT 15, 2020

Isn’t it odd that Joe Biden and the Democrats have somehow forgotten to use their ultimate weapon against President Donald Trump in this campaign?

How to describe this super weapon? A Chicago Democratic political crook pardoned by Trump might say Joe has thing and it’s bleepin' golden:

Trump’s impeachment in December 2019, making him only the third president in the nation’s history to be impeached by House vote. Wouldn’t you think Biden and the Democrats would be raising that issue, relentlessly, in the battle for Trump’s reelection?

Yet you hardly hear of it anymore.

Democrats accused Trump of a quid pro quo — that he threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine unless it investigated various Biden family dealings there.

It was a terrible move by Trump to leverage aid for a political favor, on the verge of criminal. But I didn’t think it rose to the level of removal from office.

Cable news, all the news sites and social media were full of speculation 24/7. Though the Democrats didn’t have the votes to convict in the Republican-controlled Senate, they bragged that they’d use that impeachment stick and whomp Trump good in the campaign.

I had the feeling the impeachment was like an ax handle and they’d whomp him like some rabid critter you might find in your shed.

Yet now they don’t use it, one of the more curious features of this rather curious campaign.

So, what happened to the ultimate weapon?

Hunter Biden.

He had met business officials in foreign countries while traveling with his father, then Vice President Joe Biden. In Ukraine, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma Holdings, a large natural gas company serving that country, and records showed he began raking in more than $50,000 a month though he had little-to-no experience in the field.

Joe Biden says he never discussed business with his son. He wasn’t involved with Burisma. Joe didn’t know anything.

If you dared call him on it, Biden was apt to get angry, call you a “damn liar” and “fat” and challenge you to a pushup contest to the death, as he did to that Iowa farmer, a Democrat, who dared mention it.

Now Hunter’s made news again, with the The New York Post reporting about emails purporting to be evidence of a meeting between Joe Biden, Hunter and a Burisma adviser in 2015.

What makes it more controversial is that Facebook announced it would limit distribution of the Hunter Biden story on its platform until everything gets checked out with its reliable, and probably completely, absolutely, 100% politically-unbiased fact-checkers.

The Post reported that the meeting was revealed in an email from Vadym Pozharskyi, “an adviser to the board of Burisma” a year after Hunter began receiving Burisma cash.

According to the Post, the email reads:

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”

Is the story real? I don’t know. The emails were allegedly found on an old hard drive by a computer repairman in Delaware and delivered to the Post by Trump henchman Rudy Giuliani. Was the repairman’s name Vladimir Putin?

Whether the Post story stands up or not, the fact is that Biden is staying away from using Trump’s impeachment because of his son’s questionable business dealings in Ukraine and elsewhere.

What we do know is that there were many news stories insisting that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton that turned out not to be true.

I suppose that in this strange 2020 campaign, some of you might still be searching for virtue in politicians. But since I was born in Chicago and spent my life covering politics, I stopped looking for virtue in them long ago.

That would be like searching for magic pixies that’ll happily scrub your bathroom, even the toilets, without complaint.

Either way, what we do know is that Hunter Biden, without experience in the oil and natural gas business, picked up loads of cash from that Burisma deal. Biden’s dealings got more scrutiny after a trip to China with his father in 2013 where Biden, we later learned, was looking to form a Chinese equity fund.

Call it a Chicago Way thing: the kid shows up with the dad with supreme government clout, and those who want the dad to play nice cut the kid in on deals.

Trump got into trouble when asking the Ukrainian president to investigate Biden. But it was Joe Biden bragging on video, to the Council on Foreign Relations, that he threatened withholding a billion dollars in U.S. loan guarantees unless Ukraine fired a prosecutor.

That prosecutor was investigating Burisma.

“I said … I’m leaving in six hours,” Biden bragged on that video. “If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b----. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

Is that on the edge of criminality, or just politics?

If Joe Biden were running for mayor of Chicago — or for mayor of New York, San Francisco or Scranton — you can bet that good-government reformers and pundits would be investigating the deals his son got.

But Joe’s just running for president, and the impeachment inquiry, if raised, would make him have to address those deals.

So just shut up about the ultimate weapon, and hope he doesn’t become angry and threaten to kill us with pushups.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 18, 2020, 05:53:08 AM »
Is 'Sleepy Joe' now Traitor Joe?

He called them an organized crime family but let's see if "Traitor Joe" gets its debut before Thursday's debate.

It's not just that they profit constantly from influence, it's that these relationships and transactions work against the best interest of our country.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 07:04:32 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
cover up the Biden crimes and tyr to find a "Russian" angle
« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2020, 10:26:12 AM »
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3105923/fbi-investigated-whether-alleged-hunter-biden

why was Wray not sent packing ?

how political is this?

deep states working feverishly to get Biden in

they will be rewarded I am sure.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2020, 05:50:08 AM »
".Now we know why Biden gets so angry whenever the subject of Hunter’s Burisma job comes up: Not only did Joe Biden apparently know about the crooked arrangement, but he was the reason for it. It was plain and simple — a bribe so Vice President Biden would protect Burisma from seizure by the Ukrainian government."

the LEFT :

oh but the above is NOT true

honest Joe was acting on behalf of the United States when he got that Ukranian guy fired

there are "400 " international people who wanted him out -  blah blah blah

ain't that right Joe?  "yes " 

ok folks move a long from this russian rudy phony hit job and put russia in jail
brennan speaks to FBI to tell them this has " all the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign". and Fay Wray , who is clearly in the tank for the Democrats dutifully obliges and investigates that phony angle and buries the real angle

and the media can go ahead and ignore with the blessing of the FBI (now disgraced)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: Bidens China Business: Story won’t go away , even if Biden wins
« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2020, 06:00:09 PM »
The Bidens and China Business: The story won’t go away without explanation, even if the Veep wins.
Wall Street Journal ^ | October 20, 2020 | WSJ Editorial Board

Most of the media is ignoring the emails found in Hunter Biden’s laptop, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t news. Joe Biden has an obligation to answer questions about his son’s influence-peddling and his own financial dealings—notably regarding China.

The New York Post last week obtainedthe contents of a laptop purported to belong to Hunter. The Post has been transparent that it obtained its copy of the hard drive from Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who says he received it from the owner of a Delaware computer-repair shop, where it was abandoned in 2019. Mr. Biden derides this as a “smear campaign,” while House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff calls it without evidence “Russian disinformation.”

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe says the government has no intelligence to support the disinformation claim. A repair-shop order from April 2019 contains Hunter’s name and what appears to be his signature. The shop owner supplied a subpoena showing the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December 2019. And the Biden campaign hasn’t said the emails are phony.

The emails regarding Hunter’s business in Ukraine have been widely reported. But as intriguing is a May 2017 email thread that includes a discussion about “remuneration packages” for six people as part of a business deal with a now-defunct Chinese energy titan, CEFC China Energy. The Chinese company was international news a few years ago, after the U.S. government charged a CEFC-funded organization with money laundering, and its CEO was detained by Chinese authorities. CNN reported in 2018 that “at its height” CEFC was “hard to distinguish” from the Chinese government.

According to the emails, both Bidens were in line in 2017 to benefit from a deal with CEFC.  (subscribe at wsj.com)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Photo shows Joe Biden meeting Hunter’s alleged business partner from Kazakhstan

https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/photo-biden-meets-hunters-alleged-partner-from-kazakhstan/

And the plot thickens...

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
biden, it is obvious already he is corrupt
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2020, 07:13:17 AM »
but he is such a NICE man who everyone loves

just one of. the middle class types

he  was /is always the lying partisan scumbag

for Gods sakes he cheated to get thru law school

who does that if they are honest or "nice " guy?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Biden & Son (Hunter) with China and Henniges Automotive
« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2020, 07:18:46 PM »
In September 2015, the Obama-Biden administration approved the sale of a strategically sensitive Michigan manufacturer, Henniges Automotive, to a firm connected to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, and a Chinese military contractor that was on an American watch list because of its close ties to the People’s Liberation Army. Hunter Biden’s equity fund, backed by the Communist Chinese government, and the Chinese contractor, Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC), needed special approval for the deal from the Committee of Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CIFIUS) because Henniges produced technology with potential military use.

AVIC entities have been sanctioned by the United States on five separate occasions since 1993 and the addition to the watch list–a major red flag—occurred less than a year-and-a-half before they co-purchased Henniges with the Biden-led Chinese joint venture known as Bohai Harvest RST (BHR). The fact that CFIUS approved the deal is alarming given that Henniges owns numerous facilities in the United States that are now controlled by a Chinese military front company.

Internal BHR documents show exactly how the Chinese military contractor was able to disguise its ownership via shell corporations and formed a joint-venture with the son of the vice president to facilitate the Chinese takeover of an American dual-use technology supplier. Additional documents suggest that Hunter Biden’s Chinese-backed venture funneled money to an entity controlled by Vanessa Kerry, the daughter of then-Secretary of State John Kerry, just one month before CFIUS approved the takeover. At the time, Secretary Kerry played a lead role on the Obama-Biden CFIUS committee.

www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/23/code-name-project-hanson-insider-documents-reveal-how-hunter-biden-associates-helped-chinese-military-contractor-acquire-michigan-dual-use-manufacturer

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 27, 2020, 03:49:28 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hunter and the Spy King
« Reply #197 on: October 27, 2020, 02:02:08 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter and the Spy King
« Reply #198 on: October 27, 2020, 05:36:24 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/391003.php

Damning on Joe.  Most certainly Hunter.  He sounds far more like Joe than the very best impersonators.  Exact same voice. Also he is definitely imbibing in the the truth serum, alcohol and perhaps other.

He knows his energy terms, "it's the biggest f*cking LNG port in the world", implying his partner got a cut in it and he didn't. He makes very clear his Dad was involved.
-----------
Imagine for  one moment this is Trump jr talking about his father.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 05:43:34 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 27, 2020, 05:46:57 PM »
".f*cking"

you mean fracking right ?