Author Topic: 2024  (Read 70662 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: for the record
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2022, 03:40:40 PM »
What accomplishment of Tim Scott's would you cite as his greatest?

if there is a Republican primary, at this time, unless things change   I refuse to vote for orange hair man

if he is the de facto nominee - then I have no choice but to vote for him

there are many many people who agree with me 100%

right and center there is no doubt

as for Tim Scott
he is very good
ready for VP

I am not sure

Is DeSantis ready for President  I am not sure, but so far so good.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: 2024
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2022, 03:48:09 PM »
Being an articulate black conservative Republican rising to the Senate from Deep South state.

Spoke very well at the 2020 Convention for Trump.

Saw him doing real geopolitical study work in a hearing with Henry Kissinger, George Schultz, and , , , I forget who the third guy was but another big geopolitical small only in contrast to HK and GS.  The fact of real work done when no one is looking can be very telling.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 03:49:49 PM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2022, 04:25:18 PM »
Being an articulate black conservative Republican rising to the Senate from Deep South state.

Spoke very well at the 2020 Convention for Trump.

Saw him doing real geopolitical study work in a hearing with Henry Kissinger, George Schultz, and , , , I forget who the third guy was but another big geopolitical small only in contrast to HK and GS.  The fact of real work done when no one is looking can be very telling.

:roll:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2022, 05:38:11 PM »
You do understand that this is American politics, yes?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2022, 05:42:02 PM »
You do understand that this is American politics, yes?

Sure, let's do the diversity hire thing and maybe garner .5 more of the black vote.

At this point, what difference does it make?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2022, 05:45:02 PM »
.5%?

Really?

The Reps have been making genuine progress with the black vote, Scott would be a strong follow-up showing that it was not just Trump.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2022, 05:52:28 PM »
.5%?

Really?

The Reps have been making genuine progress with the black vote, Scott would be a strong follow-up showing that it was not just Trump.

I thought a core value was colorblindness. I guess it's just a race between who can pander harder now.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2022, 09:01:48 PM »
So who would you suggest for DeSantis?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 02, 2022, 09:20:43 PM »
So who would you suggest for DeSantis?

It’s really irrelevant. The only presidents from here on out will be deep state approved.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
NYC mayor for '24
« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2022, 11:18:21 AM »
https://nypost.com/2022/05/21/eric-adams-eyeing-white-house-run-in-2024-sources/

his only achievement is he is worse than DeBlasio

and that is NOT EASY to do

what a joke

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
second post
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2022, 11:25:54 AM »
is it me or anyone else notice

all the LEFT wing sites and cables and news outlets are spending more time and space focusing on Republicans during this election season.

I don't hear them much speaking about Democrats
or policies

her is MSFT news (very LEFT WING)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-top-10-gop-presidential-candidates-for-2024-ranked/ar-AAXyku8

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: second post
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2022, 08:19:18 PM »
What are they going to say? Joe is doing a great job? Kamala is smart?

is it me or anyone else notice

all the LEFT wing sites and cables and news outlets are spending more time and space focusing on Republicans during this election season.

I don't hear them much speaking about Democrats
or policies

her is MSFT news (very LEFT WING)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-top-10-gop-presidential-candidates-for-2024-ranked/ar-AAXyku8

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
5 dems to run in '24
« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2022, 10:03:24 AM »
if biden does not
of course they are all horrendous:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ranking-five-democrats-most-likely-155354487.html

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
M obama for '24
« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2022, 09:56:53 AM »
https://www.wnd.com/2022/06/obamas-prepping-apocalypse/

while they establish a panic bunker on Martha's Vineyard ?

She won't have to do anything but show up and read her lines

the entire deep state complex the MSM etc will be adoring her

zero negative stories

could she really win?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: M obama for '24
« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2022, 10:10:18 PM »
Our second black male president!

https://www.wnd.com/2022/06/obamas-prepping-apocalypse/

while they establish a panic bunker on Martha's Vineyard ?

She won't have to do anything but show up and read her lines

the entire deep state complex the MSM etc will be adoring her

zero negative stories

could she really win?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
M Obama
« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2022, 06:25:06 AM »
gives practice performance
in soccer stadium

but few  came:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/14/michelle-obamas-get-out-the-vote-event-in-l-a-sparsely-attended-despite-selena-gomez-appearance/

couldn't afford the gas to get there I guess.....

:-P

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Deep State Andy on Trump, Cheney, and 2024.
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2022, 12:44:58 PM »
DSA is very much not a stupid man:
============================

By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
June 18, 2022 6:30 AM

She has used her platform to make a powerful showing that Trump is unfit and that Republicans would be on a suicide mission if they nominated him again.
I’m about ready to pronounce Liz Cheney the victor in the January 6 committee hearings.

No, I’m not saying that she has resurrected her House reelection campaign, or that “virulently anti-Trump” is a viable brand in the GOP. I am also not suggesting the January 6 committee is about to be converted formally into what it has de facto been all along: the third impeachment of Donald Trump, necessitated by the Democrats’ derelictions in the second impeachment — in which, rather than conducting the thorough investigation now underway and then competently pleading articles of impeachment that matched the sundry executive abuses, they rushed to politicize the impeachment in an effort to tar all Trump supporters as white supremacists, and all Republicans and conservatives who didn’t swallow whole their Insurrection!™ storyline as aiders and abettors of domestic terrorism.

Congresswoman Cheney has been very effective in relating the committee’s blistering case against the former president. In the short run, however, recent polls suggest an inverse correlation between the impression she has made on the country at large (favorable) and the impression she has made at home in red Wyoming, where pro-Trumpers dominate GOP politics (not so favorable).

There are two poles in GOP politics right now: (a) the too-gradually eroding pro-Trump faction that punches above its weight in intraparty matters and (b) the preponderant but diffident “wouldn’t it be nice if he just went away and let us fight today’s battles instead of relitigating 2020” crowd. These camps leave no traction for a “virulently anti-Trump” alternative — it motivates the former and, by keeping Trump front and center, irritates the latter.

That being the case, there is no stomach for impeaching Trump yet again. It’s not that he doesn’t deserve it. It’s that everything has its moment, and that moment is past. Today’s prudent Republican position is that Trump is a real problem but one that is fading (though too slowly); in the meantime, GOP objectives must be: Keep the spotlight on the faltering Biden administration and its ruinous woke-progressivism, wallop Democrats in the midterms, and then nominate someone who can win a national presidential election. The assumption is that the cumulative effect of pursuing these aims will marginalize Trump — and hopefully convince him not to run again because he doesn’t want to be seen as a loser, but at a minimum make him beatable if he enters the nomination sweepstakes.

If she’s losing on these fronts, then, how has Cheney won the January 6 committee?

Well, I have contended that the most intriguing aspect of the single-mindedly anti-Trump committee is the divergent motivations for that unanimous stance. Both committee Democrats and Cheney want to keep Trump relevant, but for different reasons.

Democrats hope the focus on Trump will divert the scrutiny of Biden. At the moment, $6/gallon gas and skyrocketing grocery prices make that unlikely. It’s not unreasonable, though, for Democrats to figure that Trump is a proven media-ratings grabber who is easy to goad into unhinged responses about the “Rigged and Stolen” 2020 election, which a decisive majority of the public knows was not rigged and stolen. Biden may get some breathing room if the committee spends June provoking Trump every few days with another hearing.

More to the point, Democrats want to run against Trump because he can’t win a national election. This is the most important iteration of an electoral strategy Karl Rove diagnosed in the Wall Street Journal this week: Democrats are intruding in Republican primaries because they’ve sussed out that the MAGA backing of fringy candidates is enough to beat more widely appealing Republicans. They’ve thus developed funding and messaging strategies that elevate the fringy candidates they’d rather run against in November’s general elections, in which the MAGA factor is greatly diminished.

On this line of thinking, Trump solves the Democrats’ most pressing problems: Biden is not up to the job, and Vice President Kamala Harris is even more unpopular than Biden. The conventional wisdom is that Democrats are stuck with one of these two, so their best shot at retaining the White House is Trump as the GOP nominee. (For what it’s worth, I don’t buy the conventional wisdom; I believe Democrats know they should have nominated Senator Amy Klobuchar in 2020, and they’ll figure out a way to do it for 2024. But that’s for another day.)

Cheney wants to keep Trump at center stage, too, but on a rationale that is night-and-day different.

Big picture, there has been no change, no revelation that has altered our understanding of what happened in this country in the two months from Election Night 2020 through January 6, 2021 — from the time the president of the United States made his first bracing allegation that the election had been stolen from him, through the “stop the steal” machinations, leading finally to the Capitol riot. Nevertheless, while we all know the basic story, granular details that boggle the mind and boil the blood have not gotten due attention — particularly from Americans who follow politics only sporadically.

Cheney appears to me to have been banking on this belief: If she could command the attention of the country for a few days in June, and present what happened as it has never been aired before, in a series of tight, well-scripted sessions, she could hammer home Donald Trump’s unfitness for office. And she could do it out of the mouths of prominent Republicans who served in Trump’s administration and championed Trump policies. That is, instead of partisan Democrat sources, Cheney would use testimony from sources who might be appealing to both pro-Trumpers and Republicans who have no use for Trump personally.

It is already manifest to those willing to open their eyes that Trump cannot win a national election. I believe Cheney is trying to ensure that he never has a chance to try. The point is to make Trump’s lack of viability so clear and undeniable that it ends his career as a candidate — to show the public, Republicans in particular, the parade of Trump horribles that Democrats could readily turn into ad after campaign ad. And even if he seeks the nomination anyway, as he seems poised to do, no party in its right mind would make him its standard-bearer.

There is also the obvious nexus between (a) the notion that Trump will be returning to the Oval Office in 2025 and (b) the grip he maintains on his supporters, which is what gives him such influence over the GOP. I suspect Cheney believes that if she can conclusively dispel the former, the latter will dissipate.

To be clear, I am not suggesting that Cheney’s motivations are partisan. Clearly, she is not beholden to a party that has forsaken her (and thus gone in a less conservative direction). Her conviction is that Trump’s re-accession to executive power would itself be an unprecedented constitutional crisis. I don’t want to take that on because there’s no point addressing something that’s not going to happen. It is enough to home in on the nomination question, since that’s the one we’ll have to deal with if Trump decides to run.

Also understand: My focus here is on the impact of the committee hearings as a national-television spectacle, not on their propriety. There remain more things wrong than right about the January 6 committee. No need to belabor the record with my objections to its one-sided composition and lack of cross-examination. The panel’s stampede over congressional norms and interbranch comity is alarming — Democrats and the Biden administration will soon come to rue the day they did this.

Furthermore, I’m puzzled by Cheney’s claim that Trump had a carefully thought out, rigorously implemented seven-part plan to reverse the election result. Trump is neither careful, thoughtful, nor disciplined. I don’t get why she would float this theory when it is unnecessary for purposes of demonstrating Trump’s unfitness or potential criminality. The prosecutor’s rule of thumb is to under-promise and over-deliver; the other way round can get guilty people acquitted.

Also, on that subject of prosecution, I believe the committee would set a ruinous precedent — one that would needlessly fan the flames of our national divisions and permanently engulf the Department of Justice in electoral politics — if it were to pressure the Biden DOJ into indicting Trump based on the notion that if a legal theory is frivolous, actions taken in reliance amount to fraud on the government or the corrupt obstruction of congressional proceedings.

To conclude (as I have) that Trump should have been impeached for trying to deceive the country (and actually deceiving his most rabid supporters) into believing the election was stolen is very different from saying he should be prosecuted. Impeachment is a political remedy that is triggered by a public official’s mendacity — even if it is insufficient to establish criminal fraud — because political office is a public trust, a privilege, not a right. Indictment, to the contrary, is reserved for private wrongs — penal crimes — as to which criminal intent must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt because the penalty is to deprive the accused of liberty, a right, not a privilege.

The Justice Department’s standard for establishing criminal intent should be even higher in a case touching on electoral politics. If the last eight years have taught us anything, it is that we don’t want the FBI and DOJ entangled in elections unless there is crystal-clear evidence of a serious crime. The failure to commit to this bright line is corrupting both our elections and our law-enforcement agencies.

All that said, though, Liz Cheney has used her platform to make a powerful showing that Trump is unfit and that Republicans would be on a suicide mission if they nominated him again. Democrats wanted to make Trump relevant in the hope that he gets the Republican nomination in 2024. Cheney wanted to make Trump relevant to illustrate that he can’t be nominated because it would mean certain defeat. She’s winning.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Deep State Andy on Trump, Cheney, and 2024.
« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2022, 10:26:59 PM »
He's not stupid, just a deep state shill.

DSA is very much not a stupid man:
============================

By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
June 18, 2022 6:30 AM

She has used her platform to make a powerful showing that Trump is unfit and that Republicans would be on a suicide mission if they nominated him again.
I’m about ready to pronounce Liz Cheney the victor in the January 6 committee hearings.

No, I’m not saying that she has resurrected her House reelection campaign, or that “virulently anti-Trump” is a viable brand in the GOP. I am also not suggesting the January 6 committee is about to be converted formally into what it has de facto been all along: the third impeachment of Donald Trump, necessitated by the Democrats’ derelictions in the second impeachment — in which, rather than conducting the thorough investigation now underway and then competently pleading articles of impeachment that matched the sundry executive abuses, they rushed to politicize the impeachment in an effort to tar all Trump supporters as white supremacists, and all Republicans and conservatives who didn’t swallow whole their Insurrection!™ storyline as aiders and abettors of domestic terrorism.

Congresswoman Cheney has been very effective in relating the committee’s blistering case against the former president. In the short run, however, recent polls suggest an inverse correlation between the impression she has made on the country at large (favorable) and the impression she has made at home in red Wyoming, where pro-Trumpers dominate GOP politics (not so favorable).

There are two poles in GOP politics right now: (a) the too-gradually eroding pro-Trump faction that punches above its weight in intraparty matters and (b) the preponderant but diffident “wouldn’t it be nice if he just went away and let us fight today’s battles instead of relitigating 2020” crowd. These camps leave no traction for a “virulently anti-Trump” alternative — it motivates the former and, by keeping Trump front and center, irritates the latter.

That being the case, there is no stomach for impeaching Trump yet again. It’s not that he doesn’t deserve it. It’s that everything has its moment, and that moment is past. Today’s prudent Republican position is that Trump is a real problem but one that is fading (though too slowly); in the meantime, GOP objectives must be: Keep the spotlight on the faltering Biden administration and its ruinous woke-progressivism, wallop Democrats in the midterms, and then nominate someone who can win a national presidential election. The assumption is that the cumulative effect of pursuing these aims will marginalize Trump — and hopefully convince him not to run again because he doesn’t want to be seen as a loser, but at a minimum make him beatable if he enters the nomination sweepstakes.

If she’s losing on these fronts, then, how has Cheney won the January 6 committee?

Well, I have contended that the most intriguing aspect of the single-mindedly anti-Trump committee is the divergent motivations for that unanimous stance. Both committee Democrats and Cheney want to keep Trump relevant, but for different reasons.

Democrats hope the focus on Trump will divert the scrutiny of Biden. At the moment, $6/gallon gas and skyrocketing grocery prices make that unlikely. It’s not unreasonable, though, for Democrats to figure that Trump is a proven media-ratings grabber who is easy to goad into unhinged responses about the “Rigged and Stolen” 2020 election, which a decisive majority of the public knows was not rigged and stolen. Biden may get some breathing room if the committee spends June provoking Trump every few days with another hearing.

More to the point, Democrats want to run against Trump because he can’t win a national election. This is the most important iteration of an electoral strategy Karl Rove diagnosed in the Wall Street Journal this week: Democrats are intruding in Republican primaries because they’ve sussed out that the MAGA backing of fringy candidates is enough to beat more widely appealing Republicans. They’ve thus developed funding and messaging strategies that elevate the fringy candidates they’d rather run against in November’s general elections, in which the MAGA factor is greatly diminished.

On this line of thinking, Trump solves the Democrats’ most pressing problems: Biden is not up to the job, and Vice President Kamala Harris is even more unpopular than Biden. The conventional wisdom is that Democrats are stuck with one of these two, so their best shot at retaining the White House is Trump as the GOP nominee. (For what it’s worth, I don’t buy the conventional wisdom; I believe Democrats know they should have nominated Senator Amy Klobuchar in 2020, and they’ll figure out a way to do it for 2024. But that’s for another day.)

Cheney wants to keep Trump at center stage, too, but on a rationale that is night-and-day different.

Big picture, there has been no change, no revelation that has altered our understanding of what happened in this country in the two months from Election Night 2020 through January 6, 2021 — from the time the president of the United States made his first bracing allegation that the election had been stolen from him, through the “stop the steal” machinations, leading finally to the Capitol riot. Nevertheless, while we all know the basic story, granular details that boggle the mind and boil the blood have not gotten due attention — particularly from Americans who follow politics only sporadically.

Cheney appears to me to have been banking on this belief: If she could command the attention of the country for a few days in June, and present what happened as it has never been aired before, in a series of tight, well-scripted sessions, she could hammer home Donald Trump’s unfitness for office. And she could do it out of the mouths of prominent Republicans who served in Trump’s administration and championed Trump policies. That is, instead of partisan Democrat sources, Cheney would use testimony from sources who might be appealing to both pro-Trumpers and Republicans who have no use for Trump personally.

It is already manifest to those willing to open their eyes that Trump cannot win a national election. I believe Cheney is trying to ensure that he never has a chance to try. The point is to make Trump’s lack of viability so clear and undeniable that it ends his career as a candidate — to show the public, Republicans in particular, the parade of Trump horribles that Democrats could readily turn into ad after campaign ad. And even if he seeks the nomination anyway, as he seems poised to do, no party in its right mind would make him its standard-bearer.

There is also the obvious nexus between (a) the notion that Trump will be returning to the Oval Office in 2025 and (b) the grip he maintains on his supporters, which is what gives him such influence over the GOP. I suspect Cheney believes that if she can conclusively dispel the former, the latter will dissipate.

To be clear, I am not suggesting that Cheney’s motivations are partisan. Clearly, she is not beholden to a party that has forsaken her (and thus gone in a less conservative direction). Her conviction is that Trump’s re-accession to executive power would itself be an unprecedented constitutional crisis. I don’t want to take that on because there’s no point addressing something that’s not going to happen. It is enough to home in on the nomination question, since that’s the one we’ll have to deal with if Trump decides to run.

Also understand: My focus here is on the impact of the committee hearings as a national-television spectacle, not on their propriety. There remain more things wrong than right about the January 6 committee. No need to belabor the record with my objections to its one-sided composition and lack of cross-examination. The panel’s stampede over congressional norms and interbranch comity is alarming — Democrats and the Biden administration will soon come to rue the day they did this.

Furthermore, I’m puzzled by Cheney’s claim that Trump had a carefully thought out, rigorously implemented seven-part plan to reverse the election result. Trump is neither careful, thoughtful, nor disciplined. I don’t get why she would float this theory when it is unnecessary for purposes of demonstrating Trump’s unfitness or potential criminality. The prosecutor’s rule of thumb is to under-promise and over-deliver; the other way round can get guilty people acquitted.

Also, on that subject of prosecution, I believe the committee would set a ruinous precedent — one that would needlessly fan the flames of our national divisions and permanently engulf the Department of Justice in electoral politics — if it were to pressure the Biden DOJ into indicting Trump based on the notion that if a legal theory is frivolous, actions taken in reliance amount to fraud on the government or the corrupt obstruction of congressional proceedings.

To conclude (as I have) that Trump should have been impeached for trying to deceive the country (and actually deceiving his most rabid supporters) into believing the election was stolen is very different from saying he should be prosecuted. Impeachment is a political remedy that is triggered by a public official’s mendacity — even if it is insufficient to establish criminal fraud — because political office is a public trust, a privilege, not a right. Indictment, to the contrary, is reserved for private wrongs — penal crimes — as to which criminal intent must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt because the penalty is to deprive the accused of liberty, a right, not a privilege.

The Justice Department’s standard for establishing criminal intent should be even higher in a case touching on electoral politics. If the last eight years have taught us anything, it is that we don’t want the FBI and DOJ entangled in elections unless there is crystal-clear evidence of a serious crime. The failure to commit to this bright line is corrupting both our elections and our law-enforcement agencies.

All that said, though, Liz Cheney has used her platform to make a powerful showing that Trump is unfit and that Republicans would be on a suicide mission if they nominated him again. Democrats wanted to make Trump relevant in the hope that he gets the Republican nomination in 2024. Cheney wanted to make Trump relevant to illustrate that he can’t be nominated because it would mean certain defeat. She’s winning.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2022, 12:04:08 PM »
On Andrew McCarthy piece

my thoughts FWIW

I agree of course Trump should NOT be the nominee and personally went out on a limb stating he will not
be the candidate,  even though he does not know it yet long ago

I still believe the same - and he still will likely try to be -   he may announce July? - he is running.

I do not agree Cheney has won anything only because I don't really think she or any of the 6/1 "commission"  has changed enough minds to have made a difference irregardless what the LEFT ist polls want us to believe.

I also do not agree that Trump lied about the election or was wrong to demand it be researched.  As GM points out we ALL could see what was going and knew it was rigged
and only some , including me , were not sure if the rigging was enough to sway the election.
As soon as we read 600 DNC lawyers were hired to descend around the country I (we) knew the fix was in.
Hell the attorney General in PA said he was 100% sure the Dems would win PA.
So how could he know if he did not also know the election in PA was rigged.

That said,  I do think the whole 1/6/22 march and pressure on Pence and on  the electors was a mistake and it was too late and backfired.
I admit I was not sure about it at the time since I listen to the likes of Mark Levin who was pushing for it at the time. In retrospect it served the Dems well and backfired on us.

As Hannity said , the cat was already out of the bag by then.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 12:15:26 PM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Klobuchar Butti team in '24?
« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2022, 12:20:23 PM »
an additional thought to my post above

McCarthy states the DC beltway thinks now the candidate should have been the lady with the 24/7 Joker grin on her face
Kolbuchar ?

that is news

her above Butti?

or a Klobuchar Butti team in '24?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Grenell to Iowa
« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2022, 01:17:24 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2022, 08:26:01 PM »
if newsom runs
Guirfolye or whatever her name is could be the first to have been married to one candidate
and married to the son of the other

how weird is that

and how weird it is to be be married to total leftist then a total rightist

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2022, 08:06:34 AM »
I like Pompeo A LOT, but doubt him as a candidate able to navigate the swamp of American politics.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2022, 08:26:35 AM »
I agree

he is clearly untested for a presidential campaign
or any other for that matter

can he even raise the money?

that said my main point is others are showing willingness to take on Trump

which as far as I am concerned is good

I don't want to spend 5 more yrs litigating Trumps personality or impulsiveness
or having to defend bombshell tweets

not helpful anymore

I sense you agree...     :wink:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2022, 09:15:20 AM »
We've yet to hear from DeSantis on geopolitics and a number of other matters of great import.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2022, 07:20:50 AM »
Don't worry, they'll find someone who will Lose With Dignity! No mean tweets! No threat to the DC Uniparty!

I agree

he is clearly untested for a presidential campaign
or any other for that matter

can he even raise the money?

that said my main point is others are showing willingness to take on Trump

which as far as I am concerned is good

I don't want to spend 5 more yrs litigating Trumps personality or impulsiveness
or having to defend bombshell tweets

not helpful anymore

I sense you agree...     :wink:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
July 4th coming up - "huge news coming? "
« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2022, 02:20:37 PM »
online rumor

the "mean tweeter" is going to announce his run

(for God's sake - get it over with already !)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
https://republicbrief.com/even-the-new-york-times-is-now-amplifying-concerns-about-biden/

Butti klobuchar newsom

what a sick line up

Harris will not be able to raise 10 cents and will never be in contention at the starting gate

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2022, 05:20:43 PM »
FOX convo today said DeSantis outpolls Trump in NH and that Trump barely beats Brandon.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2022, 10:03:34 PM »
FOX convo today said DeSantis outpolls Trump in NH and that Trump barely beats Brandon.

How does he poll with Dominion voting machines and 4am vote counters?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden FINALLY being thrown under the bus
« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2022, 08:34:48 AM »
I am curious
we see it in NYT then the entire left wing media complex all in unison
suddenly have calculated that it is time to withdraw support

Who decided this and who behind the scenes is giving the media the go ahead
and the talking points?

Who is or are pulling the strings?

Someone(s) calculated to do it now rather then wait till after the election

NYT poll has biden beating Trump
sorry I don't believe that at all.
It is like they still had to throw a bone to die hard crats and add the faux poll to the mix

so MSNBC  DNC people can look sad when they say how bad Biden is doing but then crack up with big grins at the end of the broadcast when they point out Biden still beats Trump

like they did last night

yea joe sucks but trump sucks more .......... As Tucker might say OH, I GET IT (heavy on the sacrasm in his tone of voice)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 12, 2022, 09:22:05 AM »
If Trump announces before the 2022 elections because everything has to be about him, it will hurt us badly in the 2022 elections.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2022, 09:28:13 AM »
If Trump announces before the 2022 elections because everything has to be about him, it will hurt us badly in the 2022 elections.

Yes.  Hopefully he knows this.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2022, 09:37:06 AM »

Yes.  Hopefully he knows this.

You guys know this is irrelevant, right?

The elections will be stolen in 2022 and 2024.

Openly, blatantly.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2022, 09:39:09 AM »
he needs to be gagged hog tied (so he can't tweet)

and banished to St Helena till after the '22,  woops, I mean '24 election........

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Trump vs Biden '24
« Reply #196 on: July 12, 2022, 10:06:07 AM »
of course

NYT poll is the outlier in Biden's favor:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general-election-trump-vs-biden-7383.html

of course Harvard polls are skewed democrat
I don't know about Emerson

I am thinking the 42 to 44 % who would vote Trump is similar to Trumps die hard fans
 ~ low 40s.

But I would think if people had to choose between the two candidates more would prefer better policies and hold their nose and vote trump
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 10:09:10 AM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
read the polls Jack!
« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2022, 09:51:50 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/14/survey-only-18-of-americans-want-joe-biden-to-run-again/

surprised the Leftist Yahoo News poll did not add in the small print

BUT HE WOULD STILL BEAT TRUMP

at the end.

must be they left that out because the poll was not favorable against Trump

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Adam Corolla rapes Gavin Newsome
« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2022, 06:30:29 PM »