Author Topic: China Chinese Penetration and Invasion of America  (Read 28921 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
when China intimidates Taiwan into submission
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2021, 07:06:38 AM »
or invades

my guess we will do nothing
certainly Europe won't
Japan will be unable to do anything:

https://thepostmillennial.com/chinese-state-media-publishes-three-stage-plan-for-invading-neighboring-taiwan?utm_campaign=64469

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: when China intimidates Taiwan into submission
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2021, 08:13:30 AM »
or invades

my guess we will do nothing
certainly Europe won't
Japan will be unable to do anything:

https://thepostmillennial.com/chinese-state-media-publishes-three-stage-plan-for-invading-neighboring-taiwan?utm_campaign=64469

"The US is a staunch ally of the nation of Taiwan,"

- The current US Commander in Chief is a staunch ally of [China] [Taiwan], choose one.

"a defensive pact between the two nations was enacted many decades ago, on March 3, 1955. It was replaced with a less-intensive agreement called the Taiwan Relations act in 1979, which remains in effect to this day."

- Gen. Eisenhower who defeated Hitler no longer makes those decisions.  Note the trend, "less-intensive agreement", 1979.  Hunter Biden's Dad (for sale) is now in charge.

US Budget increase year over year, 16%.  Defense budget increase in the face of the increasing threat: 0.0%, not counting the diversion of resources to gender change and diversity over ship building and ABM.

https://breakingdefense.com/2021/06/the-five-surprises-in-pentagons-2022-budget/
"this budget decommissions 12 ships and buys relatively few replacements."

This is the will of the American people (as certified by Dominion Systems).

Chair of the Joint Chiefs believes cis-gender white males who work hard and support families, pay taxes and go to church within our borders are the biggest threat we face.  [Current President suggests we aim the nukes at them.]

Even Trump, applying maximum economic pressure to PRC, did not rescue Hong Kong or any Uighur.

The longer China waits, the more military advantage they have.  It's all headed in the wrong direction.  What could go wrong?

Back to Eisenhower and a 1955 defense pact with Taiwan, what was THE lesson of WWII? 
https://www.historyonthenet.com/nazi-germany-timeline

Stop evil sooner.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 08:19:33 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Chinese spy collaborator works with Biden
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2021, 07:43:17 AM »
I did not know about this guy Zimmerman

I  thought you meant Hunter
-------------------------------------------------------------
nothing to see here folks

the big threat to our national security , democracy,  our way of life is Proud Boys
  and a bunch of fools who walked into the Capital (one armed with bear spray!!!!)

Our entire government is paid off by the CCP
     when it comes to money - all bets are off

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese penetration of America
« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2021, 12:45:45 PM »
it is so remarkable
how f... g stupid and bribed our politicians , our military brass
have been

we have for decades been pointing out on this board how every one of our military technologies
seems to be repeated in China

from Navy vessels to jets etc that look exactly like ours .... How many times since the 90's have we seen this.

and our phony leaders were such dupes or sold us all out
as did our corporations .....

including non military doctors like Hollywood Tony
  for God s sake he is 80 yo
   how can any bureaucrat work at this age

get rid of the guy for Christ's sake

I f w e get back the WH in '24 first thing is to fire the narcissist

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
NYT employee Katie Benner she has her own wikipedia page
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2021, 08:05:54 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Benner

"Benner grew up in Vermont and was an English major at Bowdoin College, in Maine.[1] After graduating in 1999 with "zero idea" about a career plan, she moved to Beijing to teach English.[2] While there, she wrote freelance for the Beijing Review[1] about everything from monks to music."

The Chinese use Americans to teach them Chinese.  I have had calls from numerous Americans who just happen to work from home - teaching Chinese in China English .  I suppose they must pay well.
The CCP probably looks at all of this for recruitment purposes.

Funny . After college in New England she moves to China.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Sen. Rubio: Why do the Chinese want our DNA?
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2021, 08:32:46 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSRd29cNoAQ

Previous post:  [Doug]  They also have your DNA.
   - Truth is stranger than fiction these days.  If we had left wing 'fact checkers' on the board, I would expect to be called out an over the top statement.  Instead it's over the top truth.  China IS gathering our DNA.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: China Chinese penetration of America
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2021, 12:49:32 AM »
Perhaps we should be posting about this in the Biowar thread?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 01:29:27 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Chinese backdoor to Texas grid?
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2021, 01:19:35 AM »
secondhttps://texasscorecard.com/commentary/waller-chinese-backdoor-threatens-next-texas-blackout/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
speaking of China's shill Gina Raimondo
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2021, 06:42:31 AM »
Scroll to her net worth = 300 million $

her primary income source listed as "politics"

https://starsgab.com/gina-raimondo-biography/

no doubt she has investments that tie to China

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2021, 09:00:24 AM »
WOW.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2021, 07:11:51 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Chinese penetration of America via Black Rock pension investment
« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2021, 02:09:43 AM »
10 states pressed about pensions invested in BlackRock

BY JAMES VARNEY THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Consumers’ Research sent a letter to 10 governors this week asking them to take a hard look at their states’ pension funds invested with BlackRock, as the group campaigns against the financial giant’s ties to Chinese companies.

The 10 states’ pension investments amount to nearly $67 billion, according to Consumers’ Research.

“We want them to take the risk seriously that is portended as BlackRock favors Chinese companies over U.S. ones,” Consumers’ Research President Will Hild told The Washington Times. “These pension investments could face significant losses from national security and geopolitical pressures, and they could also turn around and be used against their own state interests.”

Thursday’s letter is part of an ongoing campaign that the conservative-leaning group started this year accusing the Wall Street giant and its CEO, Larry Fink, of too-close ties to Chinese Communist officials and the massive economy they control. China has the world’s second-largest economy behind the United States.

BlackRock, the world’s biggest investment firm in terms of assets under management, did not respond to a request for comment on the letter.

The pension figures used by Consumers’ Research were those available from public disclosures and do not represent all of the state pension money managed by BlackRock, Mr. Hild said.

Of the 10 states whose governors received the letter, Washington state with $13 billion and Florida with $10.7 billion top the list. West Virginia, with $2.1 billion in state pension funds managed by BlackRock, represented the smallest of the 10 states.

The letter cited growing concerns that U.S. investment in Chinese companies, which must have the approval of the Chinese Communist Party to operate, could prove problematic in a world where the interests of China and the U.S. do not always align.

The group’s “BlackRock Loves China” campaign is not the only voice urging caution.

In November, the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, which is convened by Congress, issued an annual report sharply critical of the laissez-faire attitude American investors appear to be taking toward China, recommending economic ties be subjected to much closer scrutiny.

“At stake in this clash of identities and sovereignty is the safety and security of the United States and its partners, friends and allies,” the report said. “The CCP is a long-term, consequential, menacing adversary determined to end the economic and political freedoms that have served as the foundation for security and prosperity for billions of people.”

Even some prominent leftwing figures have warned against the growing ties between Beijing and BlackRock, with investor George Soros attacking the situation in The Wall Street Journal.

“BlackRock’s unabashed gusto for Chinese markets flies in the face of concerns about China’s ascendant standing in the world, its authoritarian model of government, and its ambitions to supplant the U.S. as the pre-eminent world power,” the letter said. “Administrations of both parties have come to understand the great risk posed by the CCP and, breaking from prior policy of promoting China’s peaceful rise, labeled it a strategic rival against which the U.S. must compete.”

Along with its letter, Consumers’ Research released a “Consumers’ Warning” Thursday that highlights connections between BlackRock and China, and it released a digital ad targeted at the 10 states, which also includes Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and South Carolina.

“BlackRock is knowingly using investments funded by hard-working Americans to support companies directly tied to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP),” the warning said. “These investments made with Americans’ retirement savings are strengthening the Chinese economy and enhancing the Chinese military.”

On Friday, Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis’ office released what it called a “preliminary statement” and said it was investigating the matter.

“We understand the concerns raised by Consumers’ Research with respect to any investment that might further the interests of the Chinese Communist Party,” the statement read. “With respect to these issues, we believe all institutional investors would benefit from clear and consistent guidance promulgated by relevant U.S. institutions, such as the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), who are uniquely qualified to identify and appropriately restrict any such investments.”

Mr. DeSantis is “an outspoken critic of the Chinese Communist regime,” but his office plans to review Florida’s pension portfolios.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Is MITs research help the Chinese militarily?
« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2021, 05:27:27 AM »
s MIT’s Research Helping the Chinese Military?
My concerns about how Beijing might be using our findings were dismissed as racist and political.
By Michelle Bethel
Dec. 10, 2021 11:23 am ET

I was thrilled when I joined the board of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s McGovern Institute for Brain Research seven years ago. But last week I resigned. I’m no longer confident the institute can ethically push the boundaries of science for the good of humanity while working with institutions beholden to the regime in China.

My stepfather, the late Patrick McGovern, founded the institute in 2000 to foster knowledge of the human brain and cure diseases. He was a global pioneer, who expanded the institute’s partnerships with institutions in China during a more optimistic time in that country.

I have real affection for China and its people. I moved to Shanghai with my husband in 2006. Over the next seven years, I gave birth to three children there and learned the culture as well as the language.

China was different then. The government had, at least to a degree, gotten out of the way of its citizens—enough that the country was thriving on the work ethic of its people and their desire to succeed. We saw striking changes: skyscrapers went up; new highways were built, people catapulted themselves out of poverty into the modern world.

But times have changed. The Communist Party has reasserted itself in every aspect of China’s society—economic, social, cultural and, yes, scientific. Yet MIT and the McGovern Institute seem to have failed to scrutinize these developments. I believe that MIT doesn’t have a firm grasp on events in China or on the risks of partnerships with Chinese institutions in cutting-edge areas of science that are subject to misappropriation or abuse for military modernization or repression.

Reuters recently published an article about a Chinese professor at a Danish university who collaborated with Chinese researchers to investigate monkeys’ brains at high altitudes. It concerned me because the professor followed the rules of the university as well as the laws of Denmark, yet his research might have aided the People’s Liberation Army. By conducting research with institutions in China, the McGovern Institute unwittingly could be aiding the country’s repressive security apparatus or its military, whose officers have published articles declaring biology a new domain of warfare.

The Chinese Communist Party, in pursuing what it calls “military-civil fusion,” has passed laws stating that all institutions, including those in partnerships with Western universities, are obligated to serve the modernization of the Chinese military. This requirement and the Party’s opacity make it hard to ascertain if the PLA is using our research.

I was concerned about the potential reputational damage to the institution that bears my stepfather’s name. When I first aired these concerns a few years ago, other board members took offense. One said that any serious inquiry into the ambitions of the Chinese Communist Party would be “racist.” A key member of the institute asked me to “stick to science” and not to mention China again.

On reading the Reuters article last month I raised my concerns again. Board members again dismissed the issues I cited, saying scientific progress is paramount. One characterized my motives as “political”—a head-scratcher, given that I don’t wear my centrist political views on my sleeve.

This week the U.S. announced a diplomatic boycott of the Beijing Olympics, citing credible reports that the Communist Party is conducting genocide against Muslim Uyghurs in the Xinjiang region. These are serious accusations that MIT should be concerned about. Examining whether our research may be aiding the PLA is neither political nor racist.

This problem isn’t unique to the McGovern Institute or MIT, which are filled with talented scholars who want to advance science for the good of humanity. The problem is not necessarily with any specific institution in China. The problem is the nature of an autocratic system that is only as ethical and trustworthy as its rulers—who avail themselves by decree of all scientific research and data generated in China.

Nobody on the McGovern board can be certain whether the institute’s collaboration with the Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology, or with Chinese universities, benefits the Chinese military. These institutions don’t fall under U.S. law or MIT rules. They fall under China’s laws, including its 2017 National Intelligence Law, which requires Chinese institutions to share information with the government on demand, and the 13th Five-Year Plan for Military and Civil Fusion, which focuses on “cross-pollination of military and civilian technology” in areas including “neuroscience and brain-inspired research.”

Given my concerns, the logical next step would be a thoughtful discussion. As an academic institution, we should promote diversity of opinion and sincere debate. Yet when colleagues at the institute abruptly shut down this idea, I saw little merit in continuing to express my concerns internally—or in remaining on the board.

In parting, I ask the board, and others like it across the country, to take a stand against working with repressive governments. We should promote ethics before the pursuit of science.

Mrs. Bethel is CEO of Pazow! and an alumna of MIT’s Sloan School of Management.