Author Topic: Citizen Trump  (Read 7705 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Citizen Trump
« Reply #254 on: December 29, 2022, 08:33:18 AM »
I thought Hannity was really being consistent

If I recall correctly he was against the whole election denial thing from day #1 after the election results were finally in.
I distinctly remember he said "the horse has already left the barn" and more or less  fighting possible fraud is  now too late and after the fact.

He probably then went along with those looking for election fraud evidence
but since nothing could be "proven " to the extent that anything could or would be done

he was more or less proven correct ( at least that nothing was going to come of it)

So I think his testimony was consistent.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 29, 2022, 03:30:03 PM »
Yet another example of Trump turning on a loyal supporter , , ,

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Dick Morris hawking his book; The Return ; just prior to Nov'22 election
« Reply #259 on: January 03, 2023, 10:44:35 AM »
on C span 10/28/22

Fast forward to minute 5 through ~ 8

https://www.c-span.org/video/?523812-1/the-return

predictions are like a holes

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Dick Morris hawking his book; The Return ; just prior to Nov'22 election
« Reply #260 on: January 03, 2023, 11:31:12 AM »
Well he called that one, the election was beyond belief.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
D. Morris
« Reply #261 on: January 03, 2023, 03:08:07 PM »
the pitiful part he still shows up on Newsmax to tell us how Trump will crush it in '24.

it is like Rove coming on Fox giving his opinion forever.

the same old blowhards .....

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 12:17:45 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 06, 2023, 10:07:16 AM »
not a fanboy for McConnell but this is what he must have been seeking to avoid

in the omnibus bill

one can only imagine how Gaetz and Boebert could hold up everything coming from the House

to the extent of helping the Dems.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
princeling JarOdd kushner
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2023, 11:17:36 AM »
agree

that Kushner S Arabia dealing look VERY shady at best .

in recent Rep James Comer interview on Chuck Todd who of course is always prepared to mug and Republican who comes on his show,

Chuck Todd in typical *straw man * argument that Bill Maher rightly points out that when Dems are in trapped losing argument  they always resort to  divert attention to something else away from what they are clearly wrong about .

they will then immediately interject :
"well... what about ..." ( fill in the blanks with any argument they can think of ).

When Rep. James Comer pointed out about Hunter Biden taking bribes etc Todd said what about JarOD Kushner who made deals getting richer through the Saudies.

Comer did not really answer that well
and should have come back precisely to the saying it is a  straw man argument and does not clear Hunter and family from possible /probable crimes.

In addition, I frankly do think Kushner SHOULD be investigated as well and it would not have bothered me if Comer simply said this .

Did Kush trade political influence for his own personal financial gain as
evidence is suggests?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Citizen Trump echoes DeSantis on Chinese purchase of US farmland
« Reply #271 on: January 19, 2023, 05:20:33 AM »
Trump Vows to Ban Chinese Investment in US Farmland if Reelected
By Eva Fu January 18, 2023 Updated: January 18, 2023biggersmaller Print

0:00
3:56

Former President Donald Trump has promised to ban Chinese nationals from buying U.S. farmland or other critical industries if he retakes the White House.

In a nearly three-minute campaign video released on Jan. 18, Trump sounded the alarm that China’s extensive economic influence in the country risks the United States falling under the communist regime’s control.

“China does not allow American companies to take over their critical infrastructure and America should not allow China to take over our critical infrastructure,” he said in a speech recorded from Mar-a-Lago, emphasizing a need for “aggressive new restrictions on Chinese ownership of any vital infrastructure in the United States, including energy, technology, telecommunications, farmland, natural resources, medical supplies, and other strategic national assets.”

Chinese investors were the largest foreign buyer of U.S. real estate by dollar amount between March 2021 and March 2022, with $6 billion spent over the period, according to the National Association of Realtors.

Recent years have seen growing outcry over Chinese land acquisitions to build energy infrastructure or located near U.S. military bases, with opponents saying such purchases may allow the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) the ability to disrupt the country’s critical infrastructure and spy on defense facilities.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a potential presidential rival for Trump, last week said he’s considering a ban on Chinese entities buying property in his state for economic and security reasons because “we do not need to have CCP influence in Florida’s economy.”

The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), a federal panel in charge of screening foreign investments for security risks, in December ruled that it didn’t have jurisdiction to review a controversial Chinese corn mill project in North Dakota, located within 15 miles of the Grand Forks Air Force base, which houses sensitive drone, satellite, and surveillance technology. The project has received heavy pushback from Republican lawmakers and locals who say the plant jeopardizes economic and national security.

But the focus on land alone is far from enough to combat the threats posed by the Chinese regime, Trump said.

“The fact is we should be very concerned about all Chinese communist activity in the United States,” he said. “As I’ve long said, economic security is national security.”

Aside from barring Chinese purchases in essential U.S. industries, Trump believes the United States “should begin the process of forcing the Chinese to sell any current holdings that put our national security at risk.”

“If we don’t do this, the United States will be owned by China, which would make them very happy. When I’m president, I will ensure that America’s future remains firmly in American hands, just as I did when I was president before. It’ll happen again and our country will be stronger than ever.”

During his time in office, Trump broke with previous administrations by adopting a tough-on-China approach, focused on addressing the array of national security threats posed by the CCP. The Trump administration put strict curbs on Chinese telecom giant Huawei over security concerns, which crippled the firm’s global business, imposed a ban on U.S. investments in Chinese military-linked firms, and sought to ban Chinese-owned TikTok and WeChat social media apps due to data security risks.

Some aspects of Trump’s approach to China have been adopted by the Biden administration, which has emphasized reducing supply chain reliance on China.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Trump still has a ton of cheer leaders
« Reply #275 on: January 26, 2023, 09:59:02 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-newsmax-directv/2023/01/26/id/1105988/

so, big deal , Trump calls ATT cancel of Newsmax "disgusting"

so does every other Republican and Conservative already

this is not news and I don't care what he tweets or whatever he does on Truth Social

Can't we just have some new people .... and that include McConnell McDaniels , etc

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
huge news !
« Reply #277 on: January 29, 2023, 04:51:34 PM »
"Trump Says Beating of Nichols 'Never Should Have Happened"

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/memphis-police-trump/2023/01/29/id/1106334/

[me -> duh]

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 30, 2023, 08:37:08 AM »
Well, it needed to be said.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 30, 2023, 08:44:26 AM »
would he have said it if the cops were white?

:-P

just kidding

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Trump: Uke war would not have happened if I were still President
« Reply #281 on: February 01, 2023, 09:53:29 PM »
He shouldn't remind us how costly his losing was.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 02, 2023, 07:06:18 AM »
just wondering

what would have Trump done if Russia did invade Ukraine on his watch?

or as he suggests we can certain Putin would not have invaded
due to either his * fear * of Trump
or because they are close buddies