Author Topic: Trump shot at again  (Read 282 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Trump shot at again
« on: September 15, 2024, 04:09:56 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13853475/FBI-pictures-rifle-backpack-GoPro-Donald-Trump-assassin.html

Nice to see more timely release of info.

A knowledgeable internet friend asserts:  "The "AK-47 style rifle" in the photograph is clearly a SKS (which btw predates Kalashnikov's rifle for the interested) , , , Putting a scope on an SKS is like putting whitewall tires on a Yugo.."

Tangent:  No doubt it is a coincidence that the first place I see this foto is in British press.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 04:15:09 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Trump shot at again
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2024, 05:43:57 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Shooter's Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2024, 09:13:50 AM »

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
The Are What They Accuse Others of Being
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2024, 01:21:41 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2024, 01:39:51 PM »
Trump must be shot I mean stopped 

Trump is a threat to reparations  I mean democracy

we get it.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2024, 05:52:22 PM »
Rep. Stacey Plaskett (D-V.I.)

https://x.com/WesternLensman/status/1812315783227130237

[Trump] "needs to be shot", uh "stopped".
« Last Edit: September 17, 2024, 07:56:43 PM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Sweetheart deal for Routh in NC?
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2024, 01:51:21 PM »
From a forum I frequent:

======================

Routh’s felony rap sheet includes multiple convictions in North Carolina. He was first convicted of possessing a weapon of “mass death,” a fully automatic machine gun in 2002 and then was found guilty of multiple counts of possessing stolen goods in 2010.

He has also faced charges of carrying a concealed weapon, hit and run, resisting an officer, and driving with a revoked license. Routh was ultimately convicted of all charges and sentenced to probation, according to North Carolina court records.
If any of you guys get busted with a machine gun I hope you also get off with just probation; but there might be a secret deal required.

===================

FO:

According to a federal criminal complaint against attempted Trump assassin Ryan Routh, Routh was in the area of the Trump International Golf Course in West Palm Beach, FL for 12 hours before he was spotted by Secret Service agents, and the license plate of the vehicle Routh was driving is connected to a vehicle that was reported stolen. Routh is currently charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and receipt of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 01:58:34 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Tin foil?
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2024, 02:15:18 PM »
second

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/2nd-trump-assassination-attempt-psychological

For the record, I remain confused by the nature of the Azov Battalion.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Routh's wife
« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:32:00 AM »

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/maximized-thursday-september-19-2024

WORLD NEWS AND COMMENTARY 💬🗞

🔥🔥 Like all these cases, the Ryan Routh story is getting more convoluted by the minute. Wait till you get a load of this. Yesterday, outstanding Florida Representative Matt Gaetz (R-Fl.) interviewed Homeland Security Investigations Chief Katrina W. Berger. Some fascinating new information about foiled shooter Ryan Routh emerged.

image 6.png
CLIP: Rep. Matt Gaetz questions HomeSec Investigations Director Berger on Ryan Routh (5:08).

Director Berger first confirmed the fact that last year, Customs and Border Patrol had found Routh suspicious when he re-entered the country, and referred Routh’s file to Homeland Security as a suspect. But then, as always, the trail went cold. In the clip, Representative Gaetz reads from the CBP memo on Routh:

“They (CBP) say in their memo, ‘the suspect is a US citizen who traveled to Kiev, Ukraine, for three months to help recruit soldiers from Afghanistan, Moldova, and Taiwan, to fight in the Ukrainian war against Russia. Subject stated he does not get paid for his recruiting efforts, and all his work for the Ukrainian government is strictly volunteer work. Subject stated that he obtains money from his wife to help fund his trips to Ukraine.’”
What’s that? His wife! We hadn’t heard of this person before. She’s been completely scrubbed from corporate media. How is it that corporate media has failed not only to interview this person but even to mention her?

Pasting lots of pieces together, Routh apparently has recently remarried, to a woman named Kathleen Shaffer. In addition to the CBP report, Shaffer’s name pops up in a few key places. She evidently helped edit Routh’s book, and she ran a small GoFundMe for his Ukrainian adventures. Social media citizen journalists connected Shaffer to the LinkedIn page to a same-named person who fit her profile and lives in Hawaii.

If it’s her, Kathleen works for a giant, international, publicly traded company you never heard of called Maximus.

According to its LinkedIn profile, Maximus Corporation —just wait, you can’t make this stuff up— is headquartered at 1600 Tysons Blvd, McLean, Virginia. Just six miles to the Northwest of Maximus HQ lies Langley, Virginia, where the United States Central Intelligence Agency is located:

image 7.png
It gets even better.

Maximus’s sparse profile on LinkedIn claims the company employs “10,000+”. The company’s website, Maximus.com, describes the company’s services like this:

image 8.png
I defy you to explain exactly what the heck this company does from that description. But I bet it involves tons of money previously owned by taxpayers. Fortunately, Maximus has a YouTube explainer video linked right on its home page. I’ll give you one guess what is most heavily featured in its short promo video. Covid vaccines. I told you that you can’t make this stuff up. And wait till you see what else they say, like about helping relocate ‘desperate asylum seekers’ into the US:

image 9.png
CLIP: Maximus — Performing at the speed of government need (1:37).

In the clip, Maximum brags about training twenty thousand CDC workers, training them about the covid shots within the first 60 days. So it was in the covid shot deal right out of the gate, up to its corporate neck. That’s who trained the CDC. In another, more recent video, Maximus describes helping the Department of Defense “modernize” its technology systems.

ChatGPT said “Maximus Corporation has significant connections to the U.S. security state.”

It is difficult to imagine what unemployed ex-contractor Ryan Routh and Ms. Shaffer might have in common. But love is a mysterious thing. Assuming we have the correct Kathleen Shaffer in Hawaii who funded Ryan Routh’s Ukrainian adventures, it is very weird she works for a murky, security state-connected, multinational corporation located just down the street from the Central Intelligence Agency.

It takes longer to drop the kids off at school than drive from Maximus to CIA HQ. I’m just saying.

But nevermind! It’s probably just a coincidence. Matt Gaetz’s interview of Director Berger ended with his question why, like the FBI before it, Homeland Security also declined to follow up with investigating Ryan Routh. Director Berger didn’t know, but promised to find out.