Author Topic: Gender, Gay, Lesbian  (Read 330387 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Gender, Gay, Lesbian
« Reply #600 on: June 08, 2017, 11:02:47 AM »
"The mother explained that "the school district told me the performance was about LGBT awareness," but her problem is not with the LGBT movement."

A performance that would make the National Geographic magazine proud!

Just think of the wonderful role model this was for all those children who do not know what sex they are.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 09, 2017, 03:59:55 AM »
"http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/25/american-college-of-pediatrics-reaches-decision-transgenderism-of-children-is-child-abuse-321212"

We will not see one iota of this in MSM.

I am sure the psychological association would disagree,  but they are run by progressives and gays.   From the apa webiste:

"  A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.
According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

Using their definition Josef Stalin would not have been someone who could be diagnosed with any kind of mental disorder.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Average Transgender Soldier Unable to Deploy for 238 Days
« Reply #607 on: August 25, 2017, 10:04:32 AM »
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/average-transgender-soldier-unable-deploy-238-days/

Average Transgender Soldier Unable to Deploy for 238 Days
White House military ban to be based on deployability

BY: Elizabeth Harrington 
August 24, 2017 1:20 pm

The average transgender soldier will spend 238 days recovering from sex change surgeries and unavailable to deploy, according to an Obama administration study.

The Trump administration's transgender ban places deployability as a determining factor into whether to admit transgender individuals into the military. The White House outlined guidelines to implement the ban within six months in a memo to Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, the Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

The ability to be deployed to war zones or bases around the world is an issue for transgender soldiers who undergo taxpayer-funded sex change operations, according to a study by the RAND Corporation.

The 2016 study was commissioned by the Obama administration, which favored opening the ranks to transgender individuals, and funded by the office of former secretary of defense Ash Carter.

The study found that, on average, transgender troops seeking basic sex-change operations would be nondeployable for 238 days, or 34 weeks out of a year. The figure amounts to 65 percent of one year.

"These constraints typically include a postoperative recovery period that would prevent any work and a period of restricted physical activity that would prevent deployment," the RAND study states.

"We note that these estimates do not account for any additional time required to determine medical fitness to deploy," the RAND study added. "Army guidelines, for example, do not permit deployment within six weeks of surgery."

The RAND study reported that male-to-female surgeries would cost 210 days of nondeployability, including medical leave and medical disability periods.

Breast augmentation and mammoplasty, which can include breast implants, would result in troops being unable to work for one week, up to six weeks of restricted physical activity, and up to 60 days of medical disability. The RAND study said breast augmentation would result in 75 days a servicemember could not be deployed.

Genital surgeries require a longer recovery period. RAND reported that a transgender person getting an orchiectomy, the surgical removal of the testicles, or a vaginoplasty, the construction of a vagina, would be nondeployable for 135 days.

Nondeployable time for male-to-female genital surgeries includes four to six weeks of no work; eight-plus weeks restricted physical activity; up to 45 days medical leave; and up to 90 days medical disability.

Sue Fulton, the former president of Sparta, a military organization for LGBTQ individuals, told the Wall Street Journal that transgender individuals are "just as deployable as other service members," and compared the time off to undergoing a gall bladder surgery.

"Other service members may undergo procedures when they are at home base, just as other service members schedule shoulder surgery or gall bladder surgery," she said.

Most people return to normal activities 7 to 10 days after undergoing gall bladder surgery.

The RAND study also notes some individuals undergoing sex-change operations "experience postoperative complications that would render them unfit for duty."

The study states that between 6 to 20 percent of biological males receiving a vaginoplasty, or the construction of a vagina, have complications. Up to 25 percent of biological females receiving phalloplasty surgery, or the construction of a penis, have medical complications, RAND said.

RAND found female-to-male transitions on average take longer recovery times, on average 267 days where they cannot be deployed.

The RAND study reported chest surgery, removal of the breasts, results in 75 days of nondeployability, and a hysterectomy leads to 111 days of nondeployability, including three weeks of medical leave and three months of medical disability.

Genital surgeries for female-to-male, including metoidioplasty, a surgery that enlarges the clitoris to surgically create a penis, and phalloplasty, the construction of a penis, result in 81 days of nondeployable time.

Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R., Mo.), who supports President Donald Trump's action to ban transgender individuals in the military, says the RAND Corporation estimates are low, because they do not take into account other surgeries that transgender advocates say are "medically necessary."

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health deems other medical procedures, including scrotoplasty, surgery to create a scrotum, facial hair removal, facial plastic reconstruction, hair removal, and voice therapy or surgery, as medically necessary for Gender Dysphoria.

Using the RAND study estimates, Hartzler's office found a significant period of total nondeployable time based on the estimates of how many transgender troops would seek sex reassignments.

As the Washington Free Beacon previously reported, transgender surgeries would cost the Pentagon $1.3 billion over 10 years, assuming roughly 8,200 transgender troops undergo taxpayer-funded sex-change operations.

By taking the low estimate from the RAND study of nondeployable time of 210 days, the 8,213 surgical transitions would lead to a total 1,724,730 days of nondeployable time, or 4,725 years.

RAND recommended that the military allow transgender individuals to serve openly and estimated that transgender surgeries would only cost between $2.4 million to $8.4 million per year.

Given that transgender surgeries cost an average of $132,000, according to CNN, the RAND study assumes only 18 to 63 transgender troops would seek taxpayer-funded surgeries.

The RAND cost estimate is significantly lower because it does not account for actual costs of transgender surgeries, but only the cost increase in private health insurance premiums for plans that cover transgender services. The military does not have private health insurance.

The White House directive to Secretary Mattis mainly applies to new recruits and gives the Pentagon the discretion of expelling current transgender service members based on deployability. The memo also instructs the Pentagon to stop paying for transgender medical treatment for those currently serving.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 25, 2017, 02:27:14 PM »
Well they could all be re-assigned to be the security detail for Obama and his family.
Of course after the tax payers pay for their surgery.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
It used to be for life saving treatment (Parental custody removed by court)
« Reply #611 on: February 20, 2018, 05:13:01 AM »
for doctors to oppose parents refusing to go along with recommended treatment now it has morphed into giving estrogen and the rest.  Lord,  couldn't this wait one more yr till this kid is 18 and he or she or whichever could give own consent ?  If I were a parent I don't know if I could go along with this either.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/19/parents-lose-custody-of-daughter-for-opposing-transgender-medical-treatments/
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:20:16 AM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
A handy chart to explain the gender spectrum
« Reply #612 on: April 23, 2018, 09:48:10 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Frank Zappa on Gender
« Reply #613 on: May 20, 2018, 09:02:20 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
anyone care to vote?
« Reply #615 on: July 23, 2018, 09:22:42 AM »
Vote now.  Should we take the L out of LBGT

(or LBGTQ and several other add on letters?

https://www.wnd.com/2018/07/lesbians-demand-l-be-removed-from-lgbt/

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: anyone care to vote?
« Reply #616 on: July 24, 2018, 06:28:30 AM »
Vote now.  Should we take the L out of LBGT

(or LBGTQ and several other add on letters?

https://www.wnd.com/2018/07/lesbians-demand-l-be-removed-from-lgbt/

The left always devours it's self.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 24, 2018, 09:53:09 AM »
"Lesbians argue they are women attracted to women and there’s no room for men who claim they are women."

It's a coalition of the intolerant, men-haters joining with men, women haters with women, the Sharia law crowd with Jews and gays, jihadis with atheists, could possibly go wrong? It's the bi's I don't understand. They need to make up their mind before they join the group.

We lost the word gay to the movement, now we lost the word proud /pride. Do we have to rename electrical and plumbing parts next?  Calling one part that fits inside another part male and female is from another century. Try explaining  that's the only way they fit together to a gay customer at the hardware store . That isn't even how people reproduce anymore.

Was it Spangler writing about NATO, don't throw away all these institutions that got us where we are. Made me think of the old days when marriage was when a man and woman became a husband and wife and parents had monosyllabic names like Mom and Dad. Just putting those memories on the internet will probably get me kicked off the vice presidential finalist list.

Love the One You're With.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 24, 2018, 06:22:04 PM »
"Lesbians argue they are women attracted to women and there’s no room for men who claim they are women."

It's a coalition of the intolerant, men-haters joining with men, women haters with women, the Sharia law crowd with Jews and gays, jihadis with atheists, could possibly go wrong? It's the bi's I don't understand. They need to make up their mind before they join the group.

We lost the word gay to the movement, now we lost the word proud /pride. Do we have to rename electrical and plumbing parts next?  Calling one part that fits inside another part male and female is from another century. Try explaining  that's the only way they fit together to a gay customer at the hardware store . That isn't even how people reproduce anymore.

Was it Spangler writing about NATO, don't throw away all these institutions that got us where we are. Made me think of the old days when marriage was when a man and woman became a husband and wife and parents had monosyllabic names like Mom and Dad. Just putting those memories on the internet will probably get me kicked off the vice presidential finalist list.

Love the One You're With.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Ybkd_beUU

It's not about the truth, it' about power.

How many fingers?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
gay dolls
« Reply #619 on: December 20, 2018, 04:09:55 PM »
Lets teach children to be gay before they even hit puberty!  Sorry this is outrageous:

children don't know they are gay .

https://www.westernjournal.com/gay-couple-create-sex-doll/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Man to Tran-woman to binary- to man again
« Reply #621 on: February 14, 2019, 09:30:31 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/trending/a-transgender-hero-breaks-ranks/?fbclid=IwAR2Ronz8OrZKHb700lmFD8jfsTKVSIBKEQM8R4HrnVQDdOPezYzh4a-Qc3Q
A Transgender Hero Breaks Ranks
By Bruce Bawer February 13, 2019
chat 162 comments
(Shutterstock photo)

We shall not cease from exploration

And the end of all our exploring

Will be to arrive where we started

And know the place for the first time.

– T. S. Eliot, “Little Gidding”

Even though it’s still young, the transgender movement has occasioned many bizarre and horrific stories. But even in that company, the saga of Jamie Shupe stands out.

Born in 1963, Shupe has been married to his wife, Sandy, for three decades; they have a daughter. He spent eighteen years (1982-2000) in the U.S. Army. In 2013 he began identifying as a transgender woman, claiming that he had struggled for years with a deep sense of being different and had been harassed in the military because he was perceived as gay. After declaring that he was a woman, he “lived for a year in Pittsburgh, got hormone treatments and a name change,” but never had a sex-change operation. Finding Pittsburgh inhospitable for a trans woman, he relocated to Portland, Oregon, where he continued living as a woman for another two years. In 2015, the New York Times profiled Shupe as part of a splashy, upbeat series celebrating “transgender lives.”

“I have effectively traded my white male privilege to become one of America’s most hated minorities,” Shupe lamented in the full-page Times testimony. “I now live in a world where radical, conservative politicians and religious groups routinely attack my very existence with legislation to deny me basic human rights such as a bathroom that matches my gender-identity….I am a transgender woman. My civil rights are fragile. I live in daily fear in a country that claims world leadership. And my trans brothers and sisters are forced to serve their nation in silence.”

The next year, however, Shupe made another change. Now rejecting the idea that he was a woman, he petitioned the Oregon courts to be officially recognized as non-binary. In a June 2016 ruling, a Multnomah County judge, Amy Holmes Hehn, declared that Shupe’s sex was “hereby changed from female to non-binary.” The ruling made international news because Shupe was the first person in the U.S. to be legally recognized as non-binary.
Sponsored

In reporting this breakthrough, USA Today said that according to Shupe, his “three years of living like a woman were nearly as painful as those spent as a man.” Shupe told the newspaper that as a trans woman he had felt pressured “to maintain a hyper-feminine appearance 24-7”; otherwise, “you were back to getting called sir.” A year later Rod Kackley, writing at PJ Media, reported that Shupe planned “to be at the front of the line to apply for a new Oregon driver’s license” on which his non-binary status would be officially recorded. Kackley quoted Shupe as telling NBC News: “I've trembled with the fear of failure and cried tears until I had no more tears to cry, because of the magnitude of what's been at stake — and now won.”

Shupe’s journey from male to female to non-binary made him a darling of the mainstream and gay media and of the trans and gay establishments. (Since same-sex marriage became the law of the land, many gay-activist groups have focused almost entirely on carrying water for the trans lobby.) Following the Oregon court ruling, the Guardian ran a piece by Shupe in which he declared that the U.S. “desperately needed a third sex classification of non-binary for all of the people such as myself that simply do not fit into the existing binary system of just male or female. As a transgender person who was forced to live as a male for nearly 50 years, and who then electively lived as a female for the following three years to alleviate my gender dysphoria, I have discovered that I am healthiest and best served by not being forcibly classified as either male or female against my will.”

Watch Our Trending Videos

But that wasn’t the end of Shupe’s story. In a July 2017 article, he expressed concern about the potential impact of his court ruling on “the future of transgender children.” He argued that such kids need “societal change,” not “surgical procedures” or “cross-sex hormones” or sterilization. In an radio interview at about the same time, Shupe supported a bathroom-privacy ballot initiative. Trans activists who had been his allies began to think twice. And Lambda Legal, the nation’s premier gay-rights law firm, which had agreed to help him obtain a gender-neutral passport, dropped him as a client. In a letter, which I have seen, dated August 1, two Lambda lawyers explained to Shupe that he had “taken a position contrary to, and irreconcilable with, Lambda Legal’s organizational interests, the transgender clients we currently represent in other legal matters, and members of the transgender community at large,” and that the firm had therefore concluded “that it is necessary for us to terminate our relationship.”

This didn’t silence Shupe. Writing in August 2017 for the Federalist, he stated that while he was a “staunch advocate for open transgender military service,” he opposed “all the nutty elements of transgenderism that insist on cutting off healthy body parts, claiming they’re ‘confirming their genders.’” In April 2018, he reaffirmed his view that the military was right to ban people who’d had sex-change surgery or wanted to. He admitted that even as the media had been patting him on the back for his brave proclamation of trans identity, the hormone treatments and other procedures he’d undergone as part of his M-to-F transition had not made him more psychologically whole but had accomplished the opposite.

“As the patient and recipient of these unscientifically proven treatments, and as a guinea pig for the toxic ideology that one can change his or her sex,” Shupe wrote, “I’ve come to believe the whole transition process is tragically and fatally flawed. The proof is in the suicide statistics and the rampant suicidal ideation.” Last September he again bucked the trans party line, this time by expressing support for a Brown University study that attributed the relatively new phenomenon of Rapid-Onset Gender Disorder to “social contagion” (e.g. peer pressure or media influence); in a December piece he argued against permitting male-to-female transsexuals to use ladies’ rooms.

Obviously Shupe was a non-binary person with a difference. So it didn’t come as a total surprise when, on January 26 of this year, he posted the following statement on his website: “I believe that gender identity is a fraud perpetrated by psychiatry, the likes of something the United States and other nations hasn’t experienced since the lobotomy era. As a result, I have returned to my male birth sex.” He announced that he had lived in Ocala, Florida, since July of last year and that, on the previous day, he had been issued a Florida driver’s license identifying him as a male. “In my thirty plus year marriage,” he went on to say,

I am the husband. To my daughter, I am her Father. I no longer identify as a transgender or non-binary person and renounce all ties to transgenderism.

I will not be a party to advancing harmful gender ideologies that are ruining lives, causing deaths and contributing to the sterilization and mutilation of gender-confused children.

My history-making and landmark sex change to non-binary was a fraud based on the pseudoscience of gender identity. I am and have always been male. There should be no social or legal penalty for others to state that.

In addition to supporting the President’s ban on gender dysphoria in the military, I also support President Trump’s policy of recognizing and enforcing that there are only two biological sexes, male and female.

Whereas Shupe’s declaration that he was trans and, later, non-binary had earned him widespread media attention, the response to his renunciation of trans ideology has been met, he told to me by e-mail the other day, with “[t]otal silence” from the mass media. “When I won that court decision,” he recalled, “I had ten days of nonstop media frenzy from every big media company. It tapered down over 18 months.” But now, although he had contacted some of the same major outlets that had previously been so eager to tell his story, he had not gotten a nibble of interest: “As long as you're advancing transgenderism, they want to talk to you. The second you say something negative, they disappear.”

But Shupe isn’t disappearing. He’s posted an extensive online archive of articles, by himself and others, that challenge transgender ideology. (In our e-mail exchange, he told me that he’d “had to rebuild” the archive and move it to another site because “[a] trans activist got it shut down.”) This month, moreover, he began posting  an autobiography serially at the Medium website. It’s a truly remarkable document, revealing the story behind the story.

And what a story! Countless media, along with a parade of therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists, had bought readily into the claim that Shupe was really a woman in a man’s body – and, then, that he was non-binary. The plain truth is that Shupe is a married man who was sexually active with a great many women before his marriage and who, while in the Army, discovered that he was turned on by cross-dressing and by fantasies of being a woman sexually penetrated by a male. When, after leaving the military, Shupe experienced paranoia and engaged in compulsive and destructive behavior, he and his wife recognized that he had urgent psychiatric issues; but when he sought out help, he received incompetent treatment and wasn’t given “a firm diagnosis.” Desperate for answers, he looked online, “scouring mental health articles and related websites.” And what happened? He stumbled upon material about “gender identity disorder, gender dysphoria, and transsexualism” – and decided he was a “trans woman.”

Thus began his path of self-reinvention. Forget the pretense that patients don’t get approved for transsexual treatment until after they’ve been through extensive psychological evaluations: when Shupe presented himself for the first time at a clinic, a doctor there “immediately affirmed my new identity as a woman” and wrote a hormone prescription. Shupe later met with his share of psychiatrists and therapists, but his account of their interactions mostly confirms my own view of these professions at their worst. To be sure, one gutsy psychiatrist – who supervised Shupe’s therapist – dared to venture the opinion that Shupe was not really a woman; but all Shupe had to do was get up, leave the room, and find some other practitioner who was prepared to give him the instant confirmation – and meds – he believed he needed. Meanwhile VA doctors compliantly prescribed drugs that scrambled his emotions and harmed his body.

Eventually, however, Shupe agreed with that defiant psychiatrist: he wasn’t a woman. He recognized that he’d been “equating femininity with being female” and that he’d felt obliged to put on constant displays of “hyper-femininity” in order to affirm his ersatz femaleness. Yet instead of reclaiming his male identity – and thereby admitting he’d made a mistake – he came up with the “non-binary” stratagem. Telling the two doctors who were then treating him – one at the VA, and the other at the Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) – that he had no expectation of “ever resembling a cisgender female,” he asked them for letters affirming his “non-binary status.”

Both came through with flying colors. His VA doctor wrote a letter affirming that “Jamie’s gender identity and expression does not fit the current simplistic binary model of male or female. Therefore, I support Jamie in deciding for themselves [sic] what gender identity most closely reflects their [sic] reality.…To force Jamie into identifying as male or female soley [sic] is not only limiting and inaccurate but is also detrimental to Jamie’s self-expression and pursuit of happiness which is a basic human and constitutional right.” Shupe’s OHSU doctor, for her part, wrote a letter declaring that Shupe had “had appropriate clinical treatment to the new gender of non-binary.” In a private note to Shupe, she assured him that “[g]ender identity is your identity, not society's, and I'm happy to support you in this.”

Of the two doctors, Shupe now says: “These two would have let me transition into being a cat.”

Shupe wanted to have the letters to buttress his case for being declared “non-binary.” But Judge Hehn, according to him, didn’t even bother to look at them before making her historic ruling. Shupe shared with me an e-mail, purportedly sent to him by his lawyer prior to the court appearance, telling him that Hehn is the mother of a transgender child. Shupe believes to this day that this is why she ruled as she did. He also says that in the months before and after the ruling he was psychotic, suffering from both visual and auditory hallucinations. As evidence, he shared with me an e-mail about paranormal experiences that he wrote at the time to one journalist who had covered his case. “They all knew I was nuts,” he now says about these media people, “and hid it.” Did his doctors know it, too, when they wrote those letters?

In any event, “non-binary” proved not to be a good fit for Shupe, either. On January 25 of this year, he finally threw in the towel, deciding that he could “be a feminine male and wear women's clothing as a male” without having to “hide behind a female or non-binary identity.” In short, after that years-long, emotionally exhausting, and financially costly roller-coaster ride through Transworld, Shupe finally faced up to the fact that he’s just neither a female nor a non-binary person – or, for that matter, a cat, a duck, or an armoire – in a man’s body. He says he’s probably bisexual; it sounds to me as if he’s a straight guy with a couple of kinks.

Whatever he is, he could have kept this ultimate revelation to himself and remained an LGBTQIAPK hero. But – bravely, in my opinion – he felt a need to spill the beans about the truth behind the media story, in large part because he didn’t want to continue sending a misleading, destructive message of triumphant transformation to gender-confused children. While he was still identifying as non-binary, he was giving lectures to kids who thought they were trans, and was telling them to embrace that identity but not to leap into surgery. He now feels, as he puts it, that “these kids should be celebrated for persevering against gender dysphoria rather than be celebrated for succumbing to it.”

At first denied “a firm diagnosis,” Shupe has since been given several: in addition to gender dysphoria, he’s been told at various times that he has bipolar disorder, PTSD, and borderline personality disorder. It’s painful to reflect that Shupe could had been spared all this turmoil and notoriety, and all these visits to clinics and courthouses, if he’d ever been treated by one competent and courageous psychiatrist who went below the surface in search of a solid diagnosis, initiated appropriate treatment, and put the brakes on all the reckless, destructive medical procedures. And, of course, if it had not been so easy for Shupe, when confronted with an uncooperative practitioner who did question his self-diagnosis, to find some quack who’d play along. But in these days when all too many members of the mental-health professions are desperately eager to affirm that a patient is indeed a case of wrong-mind-in-the-wrong-body – and who needs invasive surgery stat – that’s obviously too much to ask.

Some readers may fault Shupe here. Indeed, he faults himself, feeling guilty about the expense he’s put taxpayers to and the pernicious ideology he helped promote. I don’t agree with him here. Shupe was a man – a veteran! – who needed serious professional help and who was failed by a medical-care system that’s embraced an inane, deadly trend with little or no basis in scientific fact. Here’s hoping that his story makes it past the MSM censors and gets out there where it can do some good. If it manages to persuade just a few doctors and therapists not to move so fast when approving of trans treatment – including the crimes of prescribing puberty blockers to perfectly healthy children, and taking a scalpel to perfectly healthy genitalia and gonads – it may well save lives.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Gender, Breasts, Ft. Collins, 10th Circuit
« Reply #622 on: February 16, 2019, 06:06:15 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Target Celebrates Gay Pride Month By Grooming Your Kids
« Reply #623 on: June 08, 2019, 11:21:33 PM »
http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=381711

Predatory business practices.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 09, 2019, 09:09:56 AM »
wait till we start seeing bills making Pride day a National Holiday.  It is coming.

people will love it .  another excuse not to work for a day and  to stuff hotdogs and ribs in one's face while
Retail will have another day of 15 % off sales and every other employer gets screwed. 

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 01, 2019, 05:32:19 AM »
Come to think of it , surprised we haven't seen recruiting gays from around the world to come to Us and claim asylum

so as to increase the numbers .

they could hit two birds with one stone . - more gays and democrats.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 01, 2019, 01:08:01 PM »
Come to think of it , surprised we haven't seen recruiting gays from around the world to come to Us and claim asylum
so as to increase the numbers .
they could hit two birds with one stone . - more gays and democrats.

Gays won't be Democrats after they learn to read the genetic code of the unborn and liberals start aborting them.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Gender, Gay, Lesbian, Trans
« Reply #629 on: October 24, 2019, 09:03:24 AM »
ccp:  from the comments
" cheetah who [identifies as] human sets world record in the 100 yr dash!"

maybe you "had to be there" but I thought this a riot .  :-D
-----------------

There are real victims in their policies, but when will the Left notice people are laughing at them.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Gender, Gay, Lesbian, LGBT turns on itself, Martina Navratilova
« Reply #630 on: July 17, 2020, 07:27:43 AM »
https://theintercept.com/2020/07/14/cancel-culture-martina-navratilova-documentary/

Long, don't read the whole thing.
Many of the great women athletes are lesbians.  Women's sports are potentially destroyed by new, non-binary thinking, what we might call men identifying as women.  Non-binary identifying binary.  Speak out against the destruction of women's sports and face cancel culture.  Left against left dissonance and war. Where does it end?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 10, 2021, 05:43:28 AM »
That is from 2001.  What has happened in the last 20 years?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: July 10, 2021, 12:22:50 PM »
That is from 2001.  What has happened in the last 20 years?

Exactly.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
"Woman" arrested for sexual assault of 6 year boy
« Reply #636 on: July 14, 2021, 11:42:05 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
What is it with Germans and sick experiments?
« Reply #637 on: July 22, 2021, 12:31:52 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 23, 2022, 05:45:59 AM »
https://populistpress.com/u-s-soccer-caves-agrees-to-24-million-equal-pay-settlement-womens-team/

does woman's soccer bring in more money?

maybe yes
and maybe due to they have won more then the men according to this quick google search
though the details are described as complicated:

https://firehydrantoffreedom.com/index.php?action=post;topic=490.600;last_msg=142978

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 23, 2022, 06:52:27 AM »
https://populistpress.com/u-s-soccer-caves-agrees-to-24-million-equal-pay-settlement-womens-team/

does woman's soccer bring in more money?

maybe yes
and maybe due to they have won more then the men according to this quick google search
though the details are described as complicated:

https://firehydrantoffreedom.com/index.php?action=post;topic=490.600;last_msg=142978

If it's all equal, meaning same, why don't these women play in the men's league?  Are they not equal?

Pass the ERA and having separate leagues or keeping men out of women's leagues or any gender distinction will be illegal unconstitutional. 

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Woman?
« Reply #641 on: March 25, 2022, 10:57:47 AM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/398378.php

I thought the science was settled.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Gender, Lia Thomas
« Reply #643 on: April 06, 2022, 01:07:52 PM »
I am so far from being able to understand this story that I should not comment. The smartest people in the world don't know what a woman is. Good grief.

What is trans or female or even in question about a dude with male genitalia?  He identifies the other way, so what?  While you were identifying, the biologists and sports judges deem you male.  Have penis, no uterus, done. I thought he was a former male and still didn't see how that makes him her eligible for women's sports.  What did I miss?

Coach says get over it.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/04/father-claims-upenn-told-female-swimmers-to-get-over-seeing-lia-thomas-male-genitalia-in-the-locker-room/

At some point aren't the identify people going piss off the lesbians, who like straight women deserve the right to play women's sports, if there still is such a thing.

Or is all this unspeakable?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 01:23:35 PM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Gender, Lia Thomas
« Reply #644 on: April 06, 2022, 03:11:47 PM »
I'm so old, I remember when we'd arrest guys who exposed their penises to women/girls in a women's locker room.

I am so far from being able to understand this story that I should not comment. The smartest people in the world don't know what a woman is. Good grief.

What is trans or female or even in question about a dude with male genitalia?  He identifies the other way, so what?  While you were identifying, the biologists and sports judges deem you male.  Have penis, no uterus, done. I thought he was a former male and still didn't see how that makes him her eligible for women's sports.  What did I miss?

Coach says get over it.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/04/father-claims-upenn-told-female-swimmers-to-get-over-seeing-lia-thomas-male-genitalia-in-the-locker-room/

At some point aren't the identify people going piss off the lesbians, who like straight women deserve the right to play women's sports, if there still is such a thing.

Or is all this unspeakable?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Gender, What is a woman?
« Reply #646 on: July 15, 2022, 11:30:10 AM »
https://konstantinkisin.substack.com/p/review-what-is-a-woman?s=r

The more "schooling" they have in "gender studies", the less they know about gender.

Perfect example of where yesterday's kindergartner knows more than today's PhD.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-hawley-debating-berkeley-law-professor-pregnant-men-blows-up-twitter
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 11:33:11 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 15, 2022, 11:43:41 AM »
it seems in both examples above the

liberal response when they cannot answer with logic is
to then fall back and say

if you do not agree, people will commit suicide!  thus you are a murderer by default

this totally illogical but logic never has stopped a lib before.

I am so frustrated and frankly disgusted with seeing all these MDs just jumping on this nutjob band wagon like baby ducks following a hen .

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Let's get the Matthew Shepherd murder right
« Reply #649 on: October 13, 2023, 05:35:52 AM »
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/10/12/the-true-story-of-matthew-shepard-it-wasnt-homophobia-that-killed-him-n584404

It was a gay lover and a meth motive that killed him, not homophobia.

For all the biggest problems the Left thinks we face, they have to make up examples to support them.