Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 578434 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
finally a witness AGAINT hillary
« Reply #1850 on: May 20, 2022, 02:50:10 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-okd-leak-to-reporter-about-alleged-trump-russian-tie-her-campaign-manager-says-200540563.html

I could swear it was the day she lost or the very next day she was spreading the rumor it was "the Russians"
I recall thinking what is she now talking about and making up the next day .

of course she knew and helped spread this lie.

it is amazing how hard it is to get the (obvious) truth out there

I can't wait for the DNC liars for hire show up on CNN for 1 minute in their 1200 $ suits and slicked back hair to tell us this is BS
and then CNN will move on to 1/6 stuff......

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« Reply #1852 on: May 28, 2022, 11:29:59 AM »
she will never be held accountable

one could say that Trump's greatest gift to America was that he kept her from her life's dream and out nightmare - the presidency

Mark Penn was on cable ? Laura  I think or maybe newsmax, and said Hills favorable rating is ! 36% when asked if she would run again.

:-D

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary sends a message
« Reply #1854 on: June 09, 2022, 08:57:09 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882101/Family-late-Clinton-advisor-Mark-Middleton-block-release-files-relating-suicide.html

Interesting that an electrical cord was used. Epstein also died with one around his neck.

Contact GSW? How long was the shotgun barrel? Unless the decedent had really long arms, it would be really difficult for him to place the muzzle against his chest and pull the trigger, even with an 18 inch barrel.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Mark Middleton
« Reply #1855 on: June 09, 2022, 08:59:51 AM »
https://heavy.com/news/mark-middleton/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882101/Family-late-Clinton-advisor-Mark-Middleton-block-release-files-relating-suicide.html

Interesting that an electrical cord was used. Epstein also died with one around his neck.

Contact GSW? How long was the shotgun barrel? Unless the decedent had really long arms, it would be really difficult for him to place the muzzle against his chest and pull the trigger, even with an 18 inch barrel.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 09:34:19 AM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Ashley Haynes
« Reply #1856 on: June 09, 2022, 10:16:34 AM »
https://radaronline.com/p/bill-clinton-advisor-dead-jeff-epstein-photos-mark-middleton/

The toxicology report would be very important in this case.

Note again the use of an electrical cord.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Words fail
« Reply #1857 on: June 15, 2022, 03:26:30 PM »

Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
The latest January 6 hearings show that Trump knew he lost the election.

His own people told him he'd lost the election.

He then chose to wage a criminal conspiracy to overturn the results and prevent the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in American history.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
https://republicbrief.com/public-records-sealed-arkansas-judge-locks-down-police-report-in-bizarre-death-of-clinton-aide/

he "hung himself up" and then committed suicide with a shotgun ?

odd

Please see above.

Hillary sends a message
« Reply #1854 on: June 09, 2022, 08:57:09 AM »
QuoteModifyRemove

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
clinton "24?
« Reply #1860 on: September 07, 2022, 10:31:36 AM »
may Dick Morris is right

it will be hillary in '24

podesta a clinton mobster just weaseled his way back into government in the Climate change politburo.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
morris is probably right
« Reply #1863 on: October 03, 2022, 09:06:04 AM »
the BEAST is plotting to triangulate

like BJ

steal Republican issues make them their own with the kiss of approval by msm
and try to win over independents

crime immigration and not sure what else

https://republicbrief.com/hillary-clintons-criticism-of-open-border-under-biden-is-a-sign-she-will-run-for-president-in-2924/

:roll:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
watch the Dick Morris interview on newsmax
« Reply #1865 on: October 26, 2022, 06:34:36 PM »
watch the video
not the article about Bloomberg

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/bloomberg-democrats-midterms/2022/10/26/id/1093589/

I am thinking Dick is right
as soon as Biden is out Clinton WILL come back
as selling herself as the "moderate democrat "

and will triangulate
be tougher on crime
talk tough on foreign policy ( I will "confer with our friends and allies")
talk tougher about immigration
talk more about inflation
 maybe even be more oil conciliatory

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: October 26, 2022, 08:39:02 PM »
Not a stupid analysis.

I would add she might even support uranium for nukes  :wink: :wink: :wink:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: October 27, 2022, 09:11:02 AM »
Hard to imagine we will turn that far back but for sure there is a void of new leadership emerging on the Dem side.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: October 27, 2022, 09:12:15 AM »
In her most recent clip it looks like she has been going to Nancy's eye lift surgeon.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
a great example of the Hildabeast triangulating
« Reply #1869 on: November 05, 2022, 09:54:26 AM »
for position for '24:

she is tough on crime  :wink: same game Bill played in '96

https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/hochul-denies-crimes-a-problem-but-hillary-clinton-lets-truth-slip/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: January 05, 2023, 10:19:38 AM »
"Clinton will “work closely with Dean Keren Yarhi-Milo and other senior faculty and administrators on a variety of major initiatives, especially those focusing on global politics and policy and on supporting female leaders in those arenas” in her position with the SIPA, according to an email sent by university president Lee Bollinger. She will also work with CWP leadership “to support programming related to renewing democracy and advancing efforts for effective engagement of women and youth in this country and around the world.”

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: January 05, 2023, 10:56:55 AM »
There's nothing more important in foreign policy than gender, is there?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 03:18:00 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
clinton friend commits suicide
« Reply #1874 on: February 24, 2023, 08:22:30 AM »
https://nypost.com/2023/02/24/new-details-emerge-in-shock-suicide-of-financier-thomas-lee/

total  :evil: speculation
but was he also a friend of Jeffrey the Lolita lender ?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: April 24, 2023, 06:54:55 AM »
Hillary => Soros => $$$$$$$$$$$

GM do you know when this video was made;
 must be 30 yrs ago

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: April 24, 2023, 07:03:02 AM »
Hillary => Soros => $$$$$$$$$$$

GM do you know when this video was made;
 must be 30 yrs ago

2006, as far as I can tell.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: FBI shut down 4 criminal investigations into the Clintons
« Reply #1880 on: May 21, 2023, 01:35:53 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: May 21, 2023, 01:52:31 PM »
I had hopes for Barr. but they went unfulfilled.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: May 21, 2023, 02:10:51 PM »
I had hopes for Barr. but they went unfulfilled.

That was his assignment, to create the illusion that we had the rule of law.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: May 21, 2023, 02:35:53 PM »
Don't know that I agree that Trump chose him for that purpose.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: May 21, 2023, 03:00:30 PM »
Don't know that I agree that Trump chose him for that purpose.

This is one of many times the Deep State chumped Trump.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Gal Luft
« Reply #1886 on: July 06, 2023, 08:28:37 AM »
The Clintons get mentioned here too:
========================

https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/missing-biden-corruption-case-witness-dr-gal-luft-details-allegations-against-presidents-family-in-extraordinary-video/?&utm_campaign=devineonline&utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20230706&lctg=649c637ec7c6527b1b0fe213&utm_term=NYP%20-%20Devine%20Online

‘Missing’ Biden corruption case witness Dr. Gal Luft details allegations against president’s family in extraordinary video
By Miranda Devine
July 5, 2023 10:52pm  Updated
MORE FROM:
MIRANDA DEVINE
Most voters say Hunter Biden got sweetheart deal because of dad Joe, poll shows
Blowing the lid off the cover-up of Hunter Biden's cushy plea deal
Allegations against Biden and his family are too credible to wipe away with 'father's love' sob story
Heroic IRS whistleblower testimony ensnarls Hunter and Joe Biden in bribery scheme
This businessman — who went to prison for 2 years for corrupt donations to Biden — received jail time from the feds because he had wrong last name
The “missing witness” from the Biden corruption investigation, Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft, has laid out his bribery allegations against the president’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while he’s on the run.

In the 14-minute recording, obtained exclusively by The Post, the fugitive former Israeli army officer claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC.

The self-proclaimed fall guy says he provided the incriminating evidence to six officials from the FBI and the Department of Justice in a secret meeting in Brussels in March 2019 — but alleges that it was covered up.

“I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people who I informed — and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life on the run …”

“I’m not a Republican. I’m not a Democrat. I have no political motive or agenda … I did it out of deep concern that if the Bidens were to come to power, the country would be facing the same traumatic Russia collusion scandal — only this time with China. Sadly, because of the DOJ’s cover-up, this is exactly what happened …”

Dr. Gal Luft

Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft laid out his bribery allegations against President Biden’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while he’s on the run.

Luft claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence.
AP
“I warned the government about potential risk to the integrity of the 2020 elections … Ask yourself, who is the real criminal in this story?”

The House Oversight chairman, Republican James Comer, who was preparing to interview Luft before Luft disappeared, says the Israeli remains a “potential witness” in the Biden family probe, despite his fugitive status.

It remains to be seen whether Luft is the man who will bring down the Bidens, but he is not going quietly into the sunset.

He is determined to tell the American public his version of the truth.

Calling himself “patient zero of the Biden family investigation,” Luft, 57, says he is innocent of charges of conspiring to sell Chinese weapons to Kenya, Libya and the UAE, of violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), and of making a false statement.

He says he was forced to skip bail in Cyprus in April while awaiting extradition “because I did not believe I will receive a fair trial in a New York court.”

Hunter Biden
The self-proclaimed fall guy says he provided the incriminating evidence to six officials from the FBI and the Department of Justice in a secret meeting in Brussels in March 2019 but alleges that it was covered up.
CNP / Polaris
‘Make evidence public’
Now he is challenging the government to release the minutes of the Brussels meeting and make public the evidence against him.

“Why did the DOJ choose to unseal the indictment on Nov. 1, 2022, the very same week of the midterm elections?” he asks.

“Could this have anything to do with the fear that once Republicans gain control over Congress and begin to investigate, [the DOJ] cover-up would be on full display?”

Luft says he told the DOJ and the FBI in Brussels that Joe Biden, soon after his vice presidential term ended, had attended a meeting at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC, with his son Hunter and officials from CEFC.

Luft’s account of the former VP’s presence at that meeting was corroborated 21 months later when the FBI interviewed another attendee, Biden family associate Rob Walker, according to recent testimony before Congress.

Luft disclosed during the Brussels interview that CEFC was paying $100,000 a month to Hunter and $65,000 to his uncle Jim Biden, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world — and that the money was being funneled through Walker.

The Oversight Committee has written to Walker demanding he submit to questioning about his role in distributing more than $1 million from China to at least three of President Biden’s relatives.

The DOJ sent a delegation of six people to meet Luft in Brussels, he alleges: four FBI agents and two prosecutors from the Southern District of New York, Daniel Richenthal and Catherine Ghosh.

Among the FBI contingent was Special Agent Joshua Wilson from the Baltimore field office, who would go on to sign a subpoena later that year to seize Hunter’s abandoned laptop from a Delaware repair shop.

“Why did the government dispatch to Europe so many people?” asks Luft.

“They knew very well I’m a credible witness and I have insider knowledge about the group and individuals that enriched the Biden family.

“Over an intensive two-day meeting, I shared my information about the Biden family’s financial transactions with CEFC, including specific dollar figures. I also provided the name of Rob Walker, who later became known as Hunter Biden’s bagman.”

James Comer
Rep. James Comer, who was preparing to interview Luft before he disappeared, says the Israeli remains a “potential witness” in the Biden family probe, despite his fugitive status.
Getty Images

Think-tank ties
He also told the DOJ and the FBI in Brussels that Hunter had an FBI mole named “One Eye” who had tipped off his CEFC associates, Dr. Patrick Ho and Chairman Ye Jianming, that they were under investigation.

Luft is well connected in intelligence circles in Washington, DC, where he ran a think tank, the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, with former CIA Director James Woolsey and former national security adviser Robert McFarlane as advisers.

He learned in 2017 that Hunter and Jim Biden were being paid by CEFC because Luft was in partnership at the time with a nonprofit think tank associated with the Chinese company.

When Ho was arrested in 2017 in New York on bribery charges, the first person he tried to call was Hunter Biden, whom he had paid $1 million as a “legal retainer.”

But at his trial, Ho was blocked by prosecutors from mentioning the Bidens, according to Luft.

Ho “paid Hunter Biden a million dollars for God-knows-what [but] was not allowed to mention the word Biden before the jury,” says Luft.

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden
Luft also told the DOJ and the FBI in Brussels that Hunter had an FBI mole named “One Eye” who had tipped off his CEFC associates, Dr. Patrick Ho and Chairman Ye Jianming, that they were under investigation.
WireImage

“Prosecutor Daniel Richenthal told the judge at the time that mentioning the name Biden would ‘add a political dimension’ to the case, and the judge agreed. Which means if I was brought before a New York court, I would not be allowed to utter the word Brussels or Biden.”

Luft denies the charge that he is an arms dealer: “I was asked by a bona fide arms dealer, an Israeli friend, to inquire with a company I knew if they had an item and what would be the price of an item. This is where the conspiracy ended. No follow-up, no money, no brokering activity.”

He also faces FARA charges of acting as an unregistered foreign agent of CEFC.

“The DOJ says I caused a payment of $6,000 a month to former CIA Director James Woolsey in order to put his name on an article I had ghostwritten for the China Daily newspaper … Woolsey had been an adviser to my think tank since 2002 and nothing in the article represented Chinese interests.”

“Why am I being indicted … for ghostwriting an innocuous article for which I received no payment, let alone from a foreign government, when the mother of all FARA cases, the Bidens’ systemic influence-peddling on behalf of foreign governments, for which they raked [in] millions, goes unpunished?”

Attorney met with government
A curious addendum to Luft’s tale comes in October 2020, days after The Post’s bombshell revelations from Hunter’s laptop.

Luft dispatched his attorney, Robert Henoch, to Washington to meet the Trump administration’s acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue to repeat the allegations he had made in Brussels.

Donoghue also had been assigned by Attorney General Bill Barr in February 2020 to coordinate federal investigations into all Ukraine-related corruption allegations against Joe Biden.

Unbeknownst to Luft, on Sept. 4, Donoghue had ordered the Delaware US attorney to pause the criminal investigation into Hunter to avoid leaks in the two months before the election, according to testimony before Congress.

Donoghue agreed to meet Henoch at a Starbucks near DOJ headquarters and corresponded on his private email, says Luft, who showed The Post the emails between his attorney and the senior official.

“The story is about corruption at the very highest levels of government/politics and I think it can all be corroborated,” Henoch wrote.

Nothing ever came of the meeting — until February of this year, when Luft was arrested in Cyprus.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hill's State Department "portrait"
« Reply #1887 on: October 17, 2023, 08:57:28 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/hillary-clintons-official-portrait-is-unveiled/vi-AA1hj8kI?ocid=msedgntp

:wink:

well, it is reported she did log more frequent flier miles than any other SOS, her most important achievement.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Class in Self Aggrandizement Disappoints
« Reply #1889 on: December 16, 2023, 08:16:07 PM »
I confess it amuses me that these college students were taken in by this grifter—one of the most unprincipled and venal politicians in American history IMO—but have little doubt she’ll be left looking much better by the time the editors work their magic:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/12/columbia-university-students-say-hillary-clinton-class-was-a-huge-disappointment/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=columbia-university-students-say-hillary-clinton-class-was-a-huge-disappointment

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1890 on: January 03, 2024, 09:02:01 PM »
Circa ~ 1997

"I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN!'

failed to mention he was talking about Hillary  :wink:

NOW:

"I did not have sex with those young women!"

Who knows maybe 'this' time he is telling the truth.
Problem who can believe him?

"I like em younger"  .....I [Bill] was talking about the freshness of coconuts...........

depends on what the word younger means.

depends what you mean by was I on the same island with them

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary hanging out in Mexcio with Gavin Newsom
« Reply #1893 on: January 10, 2024, 09:24:44 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12945287/bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-mexico-gavin-newsom-Epstein-files.html

Good humor but it does seem they are plotting and planning something.  Newsom could be the choice of both the Clintons and the Obamas.  I mean who else is there.  Still leaves the dilemma, how do you step over Kamala without ever having a primary or a vote?  I mean, how would it look, how would it go over?  And then there is Joe/Jill refusing to leave.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: January 10, 2024, 09:30:19 AM »
"  how do you step over Kamala without ever having a primary or a vote?"

you get this guy on board with the idea:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/james_clyburn/400075

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: January 10, 2024, 10:50:00 AM »
How about Condaleeza Rice?   :-D

"Newsom could be the choice of both the Clintons and the Obamas."

And Nancy Pelosi.

"Still leaves the dilemma, how do you step over Kamala without ever having a primary or a vote?  I mean, how would it look, how would it go over?"

Gordian Knot-- just do it!  Just speak the Truth-- She had her chance and blew it.  No one respects her, no one likes her.

"And then there is Joe/Jill refusing to leave."

Maybe something will miraculously come out of the investigations that have been buried.