Author Topic: The war on the rule of law; the Deep State  (Read 353549 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The war on the rule of law; the Deep State
« Reply #1800 on: June 27, 2023, 06:35:38 AM »
".Failure to fight back isn't going to slow this or reverse it "

I'm with you
and voting as hard as I can.  :-D

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Strange story
« Reply #1801 on: June 28, 2023, 07:19:22 AM »
One of the strangest stories of the year, my good friend is CFO of this company.  Owner died in a plane crash yesterday;
https://www.startribune.com/owner-of-bloomington-based-precision-lens-dies-in-montana-plane-crash-months-after-federal-judgement/600285735/

Government won a 500 million lawsuit against the company in which they admitted in court the government was out zero dollars and no crime was committed. For every procedure performed one cataract was removed from one eye at the government (Medicare) mandated rate. Owner did entertaining of doctors, billed them for their full share of it but it wasn't enough in the eyes of the government and they were pursued relentlessly until destroyed. Example, doctors were invited to golf and dinner at a country club, billed back for the entire cost of the event but regulators said they weren't billed for the original membership initiation costs.  So the govt added t up the total revenue ever paid to the company, not the profit, of all procedures and multiplied it by ten for punitive measure and won an award for 20 times the total profits the company has ever made, an amount they know can't be collected, causing the wind down of 70 jobs of innocent, hard working people. They held the owner personally liable for an amount they know can't be collected, and now he's dead.

Meanwhile no resources were available over these years to pursue the Biden's selling out the nation to it's adversaries.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 07:45:27 AM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: June 28, 2023, 07:24:08 AM »
This is exactly the problem. The feral government can crush whomever it wishes to, but some are utterly immune because of status.

One of the strangest stories of the year, my good friend is CFO of this company.  Owner died in a plane crash yesterday;
https://www.startribune.com/owner-of-bloomington-based-precision-lens-dies-in-montana-plane-crash-months-after-federal-judgement/600285735/

Government won a 500 million lawsuit against the company in which they admitted in court the government was out zero dollars and no crime was committed. For every procedure performed one cataract was removed from one eye at the government (Medicare) mandated rate. Owner did entertaining of doctors, billed them for their full share of it but it wasn't enough in the eyes of the government and they were pursued relentlessly until destroyed. Example, doctors were invited to golf and dinner at a country club, billed back for the entire cost of the event but regulators said they weren't billed for the original membership initiation costs.  So the govt added t up the total revenue ever paid to the company, not the profit, of all procedures and multiplied it by ten for punitive measure and won an award for 20 times the total profits the company has ever made, an amount they know can't be collected, causing the wind down of 70 jobs of innocent, hard working people. They held the owner personally liable for an amount they know can't be collected, and now he's dead.

Meanwhile no resources were available over these years to pursue the Biden's selling out the nation to it's adversaries.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Trump just bravado
« Reply #1803 on: June 28, 2023, 08:46:36 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bravado-trump-says-wasn-t-225942128.html

:roll:

I would prefer our side to also not make a farce out of our laws
as well as the LEFT

Hunter could also state the email was BS phony just kidding defense as well
 :-(

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: June 28, 2023, 01:06:09 PM »
Actually IMHO the bravado argument has a ring of truth to it , , ,

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Trump just bravado
« Reply #1806 on: June 29, 2023, 04:11:37 PM »
If Trump, as the accidentally elected president, wanted to plaster the outside of the white house with the FUSA's most deeply classified secrets(like Obama's college transcripts), he had the legal authority to do so.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bravado-trump-says-wasn-t-225942128.html

:roll:

I would prefer our side to also not make a farce out of our laws
as well as the LEFT

Hunter could also state the email was BS phony just kidding defense as well
 :-(

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Ray Epps, Jayden X and Andy McCarthy
« Reply #1810 on: July 01, 2023, 07:00:11 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
weiss disappoints
« Reply #1811 on: July 02, 2023, 06:46:59 AM »
with shyster finagling of the words:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/01/u-s-attorney-david-weiss-confirms-limited-authority-to-charge-hunter-biden-outside-delaware/

as weismann will with smirk point out
see, no there there ...

when push came to shove weiss wimped out.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Gal Luft
« Reply #1813 on: July 06, 2023, 08:20:42 AM »

https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/missing-biden-corruption-case-witness-dr-gal-luft-details-allegations-against-presidents-family-in-extraordinary-video/?&utm_campaign=devineonline&utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20230706&lctg=649c637ec7c6527b1b0fe213&utm_term=NYP%20-%20Devine%20Online

‘Missing’ Biden corruption case witness Dr. Gal Luft details allegations against president’s family in extraordinary video
By Miranda Devine
July 5, 2023 10:52pm  Updated
MORE FROM:
MIRANDA DEVINE
Most voters say Hunter Biden got sweetheart deal because of dad Joe, poll shows
Blowing the lid off the cover-up of Hunter Biden's cushy plea deal
Allegations against Biden and his family are too credible to wipe away with 'father's love' sob story
Heroic IRS whistleblower testimony ensnarls Hunter and Joe Biden in bribery scheme
This businessman — who went to prison for 2 years for corrupt donations to Biden — received jail time from the feds because he had wrong last name
The “missing witness” from the Biden corruption investigation, Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft, has laid out his bribery allegations against the president’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while he’s on the run.

In the 14-minute recording, obtained exclusively by The Post, the fugitive former Israeli army officer claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC.

The self-proclaimed fall guy says he provided the incriminating evidence to six officials from the FBI and the Department of Justice in a secret meeting in Brussels in March 2019 — but alleges that it was covered up.

“I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people who I informed — and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life on the run …”

“I’m not a Republican. I’m not a Democrat. I have no political motive or agenda … I did it out of deep concern that if the Bidens were to come to power, the country would be facing the same traumatic Russia collusion scandal — only this time with China. Sadly, because of the DOJ’s cover-up, this is exactly what happened …”

Dr. Gal Luft

Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft laid out his bribery allegations against President Biden’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while he’s on the run.

Luft claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence.
AP
“I warned the government about potential risk to the integrity of the 2020 elections … Ask yourself, who is the real criminal in this story?”

The House Oversight chairman, Republican James Comer, who was preparing to interview Luft before Luft disappeared, says the Israeli remains a “potential witness” in the Biden family probe, despite his fugitive status.

It remains to be seen whether Luft is the man who will bring down the Bidens, but he is not going quietly into the sunset.

He is determined to tell the American public his version of the truth.

Calling himself “patient zero of the Biden family investigation,” Luft, 57, says he is innocent of charges of conspiring to sell Chinese weapons to Kenya, Libya and the UAE, of violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), and of making a false statement.

He says he was forced to skip bail in Cyprus in April while awaiting extradition “because I did not believe I will receive a fair trial in a New York court.”

Hunter Biden
The self-proclaimed fall guy says he provided the incriminating evidence to six officials from the FBI and the Department of Justice in a secret meeting in Brussels in March 2019 but alleges that it was covered up.
CNP / Polaris
‘Make evidence public’
Now he is challenging the government to release the minutes of the Brussels meeting and make public the evidence against him.

“Why did the DOJ choose to unseal the indictment on Nov. 1, 2022, the very same week of the midterm elections?” he asks.

“Could this have anything to do with the fear that once Republicans gain control over Congress and begin to investigate, [the DOJ] cover-up would be on full display?”

Luft says he told the DOJ and the FBI in Brussels that Joe Biden, soon after his vice presidential term ended, had attended a meeting at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC, with his son Hunter and officials from CEFC.

Luft’s account of the former VP’s presence at that meeting was corroborated 21 months later when the FBI interviewed another attendee, Biden family associate Rob Walker, according to recent testimony before Congress.

Luft disclosed during the Brussels interview that CEFC was paying $100,000 a month to Hunter and $65,000 to his uncle Jim Biden, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world — and that the money was being funneled through Walker.

The Oversight Committee has written to Walker demanding he submit to questioning about his role in distributing more than $1 million from China to at least three of President Biden’s relatives.

The DOJ sent a delegation of six people to meet Luft in Brussels, he alleges: four FBI agents and two prosecutors from the Southern District of New York, Daniel Richenthal and Catherine Ghosh.

Among the FBI contingent was Special Agent Joshua Wilson from the Baltimore field office, who would go on to sign a subpoena later that year to seize Hunter’s abandoned laptop from a Delaware repair shop.

“Why did the government dispatch to Europe so many people?” asks Luft.

“They knew very well I’m a credible witness and I have insider knowledge about the group and individuals that enriched the Biden family.

“Over an intensive two-day meeting, I shared my information about the Biden family’s financial transactions with CEFC, including specific dollar figures. I also provided the name of Rob Walker, who later became known as Hunter Biden’s bagman.”

James Comer
Rep. James Comer, who was preparing to interview Luft before he disappeared, says the Israeli remains a “potential witness” in the Biden family probe, despite his fugitive status.
Getty Images

Think-tank ties
He also told the DOJ and the FBI in Brussels that Hunter had an FBI mole named “One Eye” who had tipped off his CEFC associates, Dr. Patrick Ho and Chairman Ye Jianming, that they were under investigation.

Luft is well connected in intelligence circles in Washington, DC, where he ran a think tank, the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, with former CIA Director James Woolsey and former national security adviser Robert McFarlane as advisers.

He learned in 2017 that Hunter and Jim Biden were being paid by CEFC because Luft was in partnership at the time with a nonprofit think tank associated with the Chinese company.

When Ho was arrested in 2017 in New York on bribery charges, the first person he tried to call was Hunter Biden, whom he had paid $1 million as a “legal retainer.”

But at his trial, Ho was blocked by prosecutors from mentioning the Bidens, according to Luft.

Ho “paid Hunter Biden a million dollars for God-knows-what [but] was not allowed to mention the word Biden before the jury,” says Luft.

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden
Luft also told the DOJ and the FBI in Brussels that Hunter had an FBI mole named “One Eye” who had tipped off his CEFC associates, Dr. Patrick Ho and Chairman Ye Jianming, that they were under investigation.
WireImage

“Prosecutor Daniel Richenthal told the judge at the time that mentioning the name Biden would ‘add a political dimension’ to the case, and the judge agreed. Which means if I was brought before a New York court, I would not be allowed to utter the word Brussels or Biden.”

Luft denies the charge that he is an arms dealer: “I was asked by a bona fide arms dealer, an Israeli friend, to inquire with a company I knew if they had an item and what would be the price of an item. This is where the conspiracy ended. No follow-up, no money, no brokering activity.”

He also faces FARA charges of acting as an unregistered foreign agent of CEFC.

“The DOJ says I caused a payment of $6,000 a month to former CIA Director James Woolsey in order to put his name on an article I had ghostwritten for the China Daily newspaper … Woolsey had been an adviser to my think tank since 2002 and nothing in the article represented Chinese interests.”

“Why am I being indicted … for ghostwriting an innocuous article for which I received no payment, let alone from a foreign government, when the mother of all FARA cases, the Bidens’ systemic influence-peddling on behalf of foreign governments, for which they raked [in] millions, goes unpunished?”

Attorney met with government
A curious addendum to Luft’s tale comes in October 2020, days after The Post’s bombshell revelations from Hunter’s laptop.

Luft dispatched his attorney, Robert Henoch, to Washington to meet the Trump administration’s acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue to repeat the allegations he had made in Brussels.

Donoghue also had been assigned by Attorney General Bill Barr in February 2020 to coordinate federal investigations into all Ukraine-related corruption allegations against Joe Biden.

Unbeknownst to Luft, on Sept. 4, Donoghue had ordered the Delaware US attorney to pause the criminal investigation into Hunter to avoid leaks in the two months before the election, according to testimony before Congress.

Donoghue agreed to meet Henoch at a Starbucks near DOJ headquarters and corresponded on his private email, says Luft, who showed The Post the emails between his attorney and the senior official.

“The story is about corruption at the very highest levels of government/politics and I think it can all be corroborated,” Henoch wrote.

Nothing ever came of the meeting — until February of this year, when Luft was arrested in Cyprus.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
whistleblower
« Reply #1815 on: July 11, 2023, 07:33:32 AM »
fodder for Nicolle Wallace to speak about all day in attempt to delegitimize the whistleblower

so they can ignore what he says and simply attack HIM:

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-doj-announces-multiple-indictments-against-whistleblower-who-alleged-biden-received-payments-from-ccp-affiliated-individuals?utm_campaign=64487

maybe he is guilty but what about Hunter/Joe?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
whistleblower : "chinese agent"
« Reply #1816 on: July 11, 2023, 09:19:59 AM »
shysters always find a way:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-charges-alleged-gop-whistleblower-012348790.html

so is Hunter - a "chinese agent"

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Wray being question by Congress now
« Reply #1817 on: July 12, 2023, 08:15:04 AM »
tonight :

Andrew Weissmand and Harry Litman :

on MSPCP and CNN - ---- >> "no , there , there !!!!!!!!!"

both with smirks and their "questioners" asking their prop guests with leading questions.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 09:21:04 AM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
epps suing Fox
« Reply #1818 on: July 13, 2023, 07:32:06 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-news-sued-for-defamation-by-man-named-in-jan-6-conspiracy-theories/ar-AA1dMlCU

"” In the recording, Epps urged Trump supporters to enter the Capitol on Jan. 6. “We need to go into the Capitol!” Epps told Gionet.

In his lawsuit, Epps claims he believed parts of the Capitol would be open to the public and that he thought Trump supporters would enter the building lawfully. "

you mean he did not see what we saw - pt climbing the walls and breaking windows to get in .

I still think this lawsuit is shysterism ...........

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 05:52:17 PM by Crafty_Dog »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: July 19, 2023, 03:19:08 PM »
and if you disagree you are a white racist bigot pig

:wink:

calling Ben Crump and the "rev"

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: July 20, 2023, 04:23:14 PM »
what about the cousin accused of rape at the Kennedy compound

what happened to every woman must be believed ?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: Retired IRS Attorney: You'd go to prison for what Hunter did:
« Reply #1826 on: July 26, 2023, 07:45:04 AM »
You’d Go to Prison for What Hunter Biden Did
In reaching his plea deal, the Justice Department violated every norm in the tax-enforcement book.
By Eileen J. O’Connor
July 25, 2023 12:52 pm ET

While the U.S. attorney for Delaware was negotiating for Hunter Biden to plead to two misdemeanor tax charges, other things were happening in neighboring New Jersey. Last week U.S. District Judge Stanley R. Chesler sentenced Gabriel M. Ferrari, owner of a Linden auto-repair shop, to one year and one day in prison after Mr. Ferrari pleaded guilty to filing a false company tax return. His return failed to include all his income and claimed deductions for personal expenses, including gambling on horse races. In addition to the prison term, he will be required to pay restitution.

Prison for tax crimes is real. In the 1990s, New York hotelier Leona Helmsley served nearly two years in prison for defrauding the government by having her business pay her personal expenses and claim tax deductions for them.

According to sworn and transcribed testimony that Internal Revenue Service whistleblowers provided to the House Ways and Means Committee and confirmed at last week’s House Oversight Committee hearing, the IRS investigation of Hunter Biden began “as an offshoot of an investigation the IRS was conducting into a foreign-based amateur online pornography platform.” Agents established that, for the six years 2014 through 2019, Mr. Biden failed to report or pay tax on perhaps $17.3 million he received from questionable sources. He filed returns several years late, and when he did file them, he claimed as business deductions the cost of his drug dealer’s hotel room, call girls, sex-club dues and his daughter’s tuition at Columbia University.

What has been called Hunter Biden’s sweetheart plea deal, however, wasn’t the subject of the House Oversight Committee’s July 19 hearing, where the two whistleblowers testified. Instead, lawmakers intended to explore ways in which the IRS special agents said the Justice Department had thwarted their probe and violated law-enforcement norms—among them:

• Denying permission to execute search warrants for which prosecutors agreed probable cause had been established, including the guest house Hunter Biden had occupied at President Biden’s Delaware home and the storage facility in Virginia where he reportedly had moved records of the numerous entities he had likely used to receive income from various sources.

• Stalling investigative steps on account of an upcoming election six months away, whereas the Justice Department tradition is to refrain from indicting or taking overt investigative steps for only 60 days preceding an election.

• Alerting the attorneys for the subject of the investigation that a search warrant would be executed to obtain documents and other evidence.

• Denying authority to interview essential witnesses, including family members and business associates, including those who could shed light on the meaning of “10% held by H for the big guy.”

Looked at with the full picture in mind, it is difficult not to wonder if those lines of investigation would have found evidence that Joe Biden was involved in his son’s apparent shakedowns of foreign governments and entities. (The president has repeatedly denied ever discussing business matters with his son.)

Democrats on the Oversight Committee accused the witnesses of being overly enthusiastic about bringing criminal charges, and cited testimony that IRS criminal tax attorneys often disagreed with their prosecution recommendations. That’s irrelevant. IRS criminal tax lawyers’ timidity about recommending prosecution is common knowledge in the tax-enforcement community. Further, their views are advisory only. Officials in the Justice Department’s Tax Division decide whether to authorize bringing criminal charges. They did.

The Special Agent Report was sent to the Tax Division in February 2021. It was more than 1,000 pages long, describing each element of each alleged crime for each year, each piece of the evidence supporting each element, and the venue in which those charges could be brought. More than a year after the Tax Division received the report, it produced a 99-page memorandum supporting the recommended charges, six felonies and five misdemeanors. Each of these charges can carry prison time, some of them as long as five years.

Supervisory Special Agent Gary Shapley testified that Mr. Weiss told the prosecution team he then approached the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia about filing the 2014 and 2015 charges there and was rebuffed. Notwithstanding that Hunter Biden’s attorneys had extended the statute of limitations several times and would have again, Mr. Weiss let it expire.

For the government to permit the statute of limitations to expire is unheard of. When a taxpayer refuses a government request to extend the statute of limitations, the government goes ahead and brings the charges. According to the whistleblowers, that couldn’t happen here because, contrary to Attorney General Merrick Garland’s sworn statements to Congress, Mr. Weiss lacked the authority to bring charges in the District of Columbia.

For many years, it has been Justice Department policy to charge the most serious offense that can be proven. Mr. Garland changed that policy in December 2022. The Tax Division Manual, however, still provides that prosecutors are specifically prohibited from permitting a defendant to plead to a misdemeanor when the elements of a felony can be proven. Yet according to the whistleblowers’ accounts, that is what is happening here.

In 2020 the Justice Department realized that the prosecution of Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn had been based on falsehoods and filed a motion in the federal district court to dismiss the charges. The judge believed the motion to dismiss was politically motivated, and appointed John Gleeson, a retired federal judge, to look into the matter. Judge Gleeson filed a brief asserting that the judge wasn’t obligated to accept an attempt to embroil the judiciary in a “corrupt, politically motivated decision.”

On Wednesday Judge Maryellen Noreika will be presented with the scandalously lenient plea deal Mr. Weiss worked out for Hunter Biden, under which he would suffer no penalty for years of serious and willful violations of U.S. tax laws. Will she accept it?

Ms. O’Connor, a Washington lawyer, headed the U.S. Justice Department’s tax division, 2001-07.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
JW sues CIA over Hunter laptop story suppression
« Reply #1827 on: August 20, 2023, 07:09:09 AM »
Judicial Watch Sues CIA Over Pre-Election Letter Attacking Hunter Laptop Story

Acting CIA Director Michael Morell was up early on October 19, 2020, furthering a scheme that would significantly affect the outcome of the presidential election.

U.S. House investigators are quite curious about that, and so are we.

We filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the CIA for all communications of the spy agency’s Prepublication Classification Review Board (PCRB) regarding an October 19, 2020, email request to review and “clear” a letter signed by 51 former intelligence community officials characterizing the Hunter Biden laptop story as having “all the earmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign” (Judicial Watch v. Central Intelligence Agency (No. 1:23-cv-01844)).

In October 2020, in the run-up to the presidential election, the New York Post reported that Hunter Biden’s laptop, which was abandoned at a Delaware computer shop, contained embarrassing and possibly incriminating information about the Biden family. In a May 10, 2023, report the House Judiciary Committee revealed that on October 19, 2020, three days before the second presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Democrat candidate Joe Biden, then-acting CIA Director Michael Morell sent the PCRB the finalized letter for review, calling it a “rush job,” and quickly secured its approval.

We sued after the CIA failed to respond to a May 11, 2023, FOIA request for:
Records and communications of the Prepublication Classification Review Board, Central Intelligence Agency, including emails, email chains, email attachments, text messages, cables, voice recordings, correspondence, statements, letters, memoranda, reports, presentations, notes, or other form of record, regarding an October 19, 2020, email request to review and “clear” a letter involving the Hunter Biden laptop story potentially having Russian involvement or being a Russian disinformation plot.

In a May 16, 2023, letter to CIA Director William Burns, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan and House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Michael R. Turner stated that the committees were conducting oversight of the October 2020 “Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Emails” signed by 51 former intelligence community officials.

Jordan and Turner wrote:
The CIA has documents responsive to our requests and necessary to our oversight. On October 19, 2020, at 6:34 a.m., Morell submitted the statement to the CIA’s Prepublication Classification Review Board (PCRB), instructing it was “a rush job, as it needs to get out as soon as possible.” The PCRB staff responded at 7:11 a.m. that it had received the statement, and cleared it for publication at 12:44 p.m. on the same day.

Morell speculated that the quick turn-around from the PCRB was because “[t]hey are probably afraid I’m coming back” as CIA director. On May 9, 2023, the CIA produced to the Committees two emails: Morell’s email to the PCRB early on October 19, 2023, and the PCRB’s response at 12:44 p.m. However, the Committees have reason to believe additional documents remain in the possession of the CIA.

The Committees have received evidence that the CIA, or at least an employee of the CIA, may have helped to solicit signatories for the statement about Hunter Biden. According to former CIA employee David Cariens, he spoke with the PCRB in October 2020 regarding the review of his memoir and during that call a CIA employee “asked” him if he would sign the statement. As Cariens explained:

When the person in charge of reviewing the book called to say it was approved with no changes, I was told about the draft letter. The person asked me if I would be willing to sign. . . . After hearing the letter’s contents, and the qualifiers in it such as, “We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement . . ’ I agreed to sign.
If accurate, this information raises fundamental concerns about the role of the CIA in helping to falsely discredit allegations about the Biden family in the weeks before the 2020 presidential election.

A House Judiciary Committee report details the testimony of former CIA officer Marc Polymeropoulos and criticized the CIA’s handling of the letter:
Q. Does what [Former CIA official David Cariens] described there, that interaction with the [Prepublication Classification Review Board], sound like a quid pro quo to you?

A. I can’t comment on this. This is—to me, this is something that the [Prepublication Classification Review Board] in my experience would never engage in something like that. They are just straightforward back and forth in terms of approval. The idea they would have a comment on any other thing that they were working on, that to me is not even close to what I’ve experienced with them.

Q. Does that concern you?

A. If it’s true, it would concern me, for sure. But I just—I have a hard time believing that occurred. If it did, that’s incredibly unprofessional.

Congressional testimony also confirms that the Biden campaign was behind the creation of the infamous Hunter laptop letter promoted by the CIA.

The Deep State CIA, it seems, engaged in election interference and a political operation against the American people to help Joe Biden and hurt Trump. And now the CIA is ignoring FOIA law to cover up its role in the scandal, censoring and suppressing the Hunter Biden/Joe Biden laptop story just before the presidential election.

We have multiple federal lawsuits focused on Biden family corruption:
In July, we sued the DOJ for records from the Office of the Attorney General and Office of the Deputy Attorney General regarding the Internal Revenue Service investigation of Hunter Biden.

In June 2023, we filed a lawsuit against the Department of Justice for a copy of the FBI FD-1023 form that describes “an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions.” Judicial Watch also asked for communications about the FD-1023.

In May 2023, we filed a FOIA lawsuit against the National Archives for Biden family records and communications regarding travel and finance transactions, as well as communications between the Bidens and several known business associates.

On October 14, 2022, we sued DOJ for all records in the possession of FBI Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten regarding an August 6, 2020, briefing provided to members of the U.S. Senate. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Chuck Grassley (R-IA) raised concerns that the briefing was intended to undermine the senators’ investigation of Hunter Biden.

We filed a lawsuit against the U.S. State Department on April 20, 2022, for messages sent through the SMART (State Messaging and Archive Retrieval Toolkit) system that mention Hunter Biden.

In December 2020, State Department records obtained through our FOIA lawsuit showed that former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie “Masha” Yovanovitch had specifically warned in 2017 about corruption allegations against Burisma Holdings.

In October 2020, we forced the release of State Department records that included a briefing checklist of a February 22, 2019, meeting in Kyiv between then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch and Sally Painter, co-founder and chief operating officer of Blue Star Strategies, a Democratic lobbying firm which was hired by Burisma Holdings to combat corruption allegations. At the time of the meeting, Hunter Biden was serving on the board of directors for Burisma Holdings.

I’ll be sure to let you know if and when the CIA ponies up any documents on this Biden election scandal, so be sure to check back here for updates on this and all our other cases.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: September 18, 2023, 08:45:25 AM »
I think the FDAs view on ivermectin for corona is that it is a waste of time

I agree.

As far as their making recommendation against it , it is their opinion.

I don't see why they cannot make public their opinion.

Doctors can still prescribe it despite what they say.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: September 18, 2023, 03:46:25 PM »
"court said it acted outside of its authority when it told people to stop using it"

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The FBI knew
« Reply #1836 on: October 10, 2023, 08:25:06 AM »
FBI FD-302 — SUMMARIZING TONY BOBULINKSI’S INTERVIEW — RELEASED… INCLUDES MORE EVIDENCE THAT THE FBI DEFINITELY KNEW HUNTER’S LAPTOP WAS REAL… FBI Knew New York Post’s Hunter Biden Laptop Story Was Real Ahead Of 2020 Election, FBI Form Shows

The FBI knew the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop featured in the New York Post’s reporting ahead of the 2020 presidential election were real, according to a newly released FBI FD-302 form summarizing the bureau’s interview with Hunter Biden’s former business associate, Tony Bobulinski.

The FBI interviewed Bobulinski on Oct. 23, 2020 after the New York Post’s story contained emails from the Hunter Biden laptop archive Bobulinski was copied on, the FD-302 form states. Bobulinski told the FBI he knew the emails were legitimate and had records of the emails on multiple cell phones, the form asserts.

“In addition, the New York Post recently published HUNTER BIDEN emails in which BOBULINSKI was copied. BOBULINSKI’s name was not redacted from the published emails, which put his name in the public domain and caused significant concern for his family’s safety,” the document reads. The FD-302 form’s contents were first reported by the New York Post.

“Nonetheless, BOBULINSKI was aware that the emails published by the New York Post were legitimate because BOBULINSKI was copied on them and had records of the emails on his own cellular devices,” the document adds.

“BOBULINSKI declined to provide his three cell phones to the FBI for imaging. BOBULINSKI voluntarily provided the interviewing agents with copies of emails and text messages that were contained on PASSANTINO’s laptop computer. The emails and text messages were loaded onto a flash drive that was in the possession of PASSANTINO,” the document specifies.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Eastman makes his case and pitchese for money
« Reply #1838 on: October 14, 2023, 11:17:33 AM »
Dear Friend,

The outrageous prosecution of me by California state bar officials has entered its sixth long week.  The term prosecution is really not apt. It's more like persecution by activist lawyers determined to Get President Trump and every lawyer like me who had the temerity to defend his right to lawfully challenge illegalities in the 2020 election.

The crux of the State Bar's case against me is its claim that there was no evidence of significant fraud in the 2020 presidential elections and my legal filings on behalf of President Trump and my public statements to the contrary show that I am unfit to be a lawyer.

Support The John Eastman Legal Defense Fund
This is the outrageous and false position that State Bar prosecutors have staked out in court for week after week.  But now, FINALLY, I have been able to begin to present my defense.

Through the efforts of my legal team and the blockbuster testimony of my amazing witnesses, the American people are FINALLY seeing all of the election illegality and fraud that we all saw with our own eyes back in 2020 get its day in court.

This attack against me by the California State Bar mirrors the charges of a partisan lawfare group that is determined to put me, President Trump and all of his defenders in prison. I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars defending against these outrageously false charges, and I am looking at over $1 million in additional costs.

All of this is happening because I agreed with President Trump that the 2020 election involved massive irregularities and illegalities, and I agreed to help him present his case in the courts and Congress.  Please help me defend against these false charges and ensure I have the resources needed to take on these leftwing lawfare radicals by donating to the John Eastman Legal Defense Fund, LLC.

DONATE $15

DONATE $25

DONATE $50

DONATE $100

DONATE $250

DONATE $500

DONATE $1,000 or more

Here's a quick run down on how my legal team has demolished the State Bar prosecutors' case against me:

Berkeley Law School Professor John Yoo who, like me, is an expert in constitutional law and particularly in the original meaning of the Constitution, explained in great detail, despite efforts by the Bar's lawyers to block his testimony, that based on his extensive research the majority of the scholarship on this subject agreed with my position as presented in court filings and public statements, that the Vice President had the ultimate decision-making authority to resolve disputes about contested electoral votes.

Justice Michael Gabelman, former Justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court and the individual appointed by the Wisconsin legislature to serve as Special Counsel investigating the Wisconsin elections, testified at length about the widespread illegalities in Wisconsin in 2020.

John Eastman Legal Defense Fund
These included Democrat counties accepting millions in funding from a Mark Zuckerberg group to help them conduct the election, including efforts to boost Democrat turnout, as well as the illegal use of drop boxes, illegal processing of absentee ballots and illegal balloting in nursing homes and similar facilities.  One Democrat operative even took over running the Green Bay elections office!

Then my team brought forth an election integrity expert from Georgia, Garland Favorito, who offered extensive testimony about irregularities and illegalities in that state. These included the destruction of 1.7 million ballot images, the deletion of video surveillance for 181,000 ballots cast at drop boxes, and clearly fraudulent ballots that were counted.

For example, Favorito said there was flat-out fraud where he found 7 falsified tally sheets with 850 Biden votes to 0 Trump votes as well as mail-in ballots in Fulton County that weren't folded even though they must be mailed to voters.

Along with other problems, including ballots that were filled out electronically instead of with a regular pen and other ballots that did not have the correct paper stock, Mr. Favorito testified that the total of counterfeit ballots substantially exceeded Joe Biden's margin of victory in Georgia.

Help Me Fight These False Charges
So much for the ridiculous claim that there was no evidence of election illegalities.

I look forward to continuing to present my defense this week, which hopefully will include testimony from officials in Arizona concerning irregularities and illegalities there.

In addition to the inordinate amount of my time I have had to devote to this trial, all while preparing for the upcoming Georgia prosecution by leftwing DA Fani Willis, the financial burden imposed on me by having full trial teams in place for what will end up being 7 or 8 weeks of trial has also been immense. It weighs heavily on me and my family.

Support The John Eastman Legal Defense Fund
As you know, aside from this disbarment proceeding in California and the upcoming Georgia trial, I have also been named an unindicted co-conspirator in Jack Smith's prosecution of President Trump in Washington, DC over the election challenges.

The only way that I can even comprehend being able to manage the over $1 million in additional legal expenses I am facing is knowing that there are patriotic American like you who will have my back.

The leftwing lawfare Democrats want to destroy me, bankrupt my family, and throw me in prison. My family and I can't do this alone, which is why I am asking if you will step forward with a generous donation to my legal defense fund. I urgently need your help.

I'll help by donating $15

I'll help by donating $25

I'll help by donating $50

l'll help by donating $100

I'll help by donating $250

I'll help by donating $500

I'll help by donating $1,000 or more

Let me end by thanking you for your friendship and support, and with one more request: please keep me and my family in your prayers. This is a spiritual battle as much as it is a legal battle. We need your ongoing prayers.

Sincerely,

John Eastman

Constitutional Scholar

Attorney for President Donald Trump

P.S. Contributions to my legal defense fund are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

https://john-eastman-legal-defense-fund-llc.revv.co/victoria-email/?ex_tid=20231014_Indigo-5-V3.110704_john-eastman_t1400136-2927

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Peter Thiel was an FBI informant?!?
« Reply #1840 on: October 20, 2023, 12:41:16 PM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/peter-thiel-fbi-informant-charles-johnson-johnathan-buma-chs-genius-2023-10

I saw that and almost shared. It seems more than possible, but I'd really like to see something more before I damn Thiel, though this sounds straight out of the current FBI playbook.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: October 20, 2023, 01:51:21 PM »
Hence the question marks in my Subject line.  Despite its name, my sense of Business Insider is that it is scurrilous left.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Powell Overcharged in GA: Lawfare @ its Finest
« Reply #1842 on: October 20, 2023, 01:59:37 PM »
This piece argues the Fulton county DA overcharged codefendants to flip them, as she would not have so quickly dealt down to misdemeanors if she had something solid. Makes me wonder if there is not some other lurking hand to be played should this pattern prove consistent, until it's Trump's turn:

https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/20/sidney-powells-plea-proves-fulton-county-prosecutor-went-nuclear-to-get-trump/?fbclid=IwAR0YIoZ8Bv8bn5ESgpg9PRKteP6-Vdrob9GfYesQda_BcNUnm_PZBFKhnb4

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: October 20, 2023, 02:06:01 PM »
This is a very good point BBG, one well worth keeping in mind in discussions with those who are naively impressed by such things.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Another Fulton Refugee
« Reply #1844 on: October 20, 2023, 06:15:40 PM »
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 07:34:13 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: October 21, 2023, 07:35:04 AM »
"The letters of apology the prosecutor is stipulating have a Soviet/Orwellian quality to them."

Indeed!!!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: October 21, 2023, 08:23:37 AM »
or terrorist quality

have a hostage speak into the camera and state she is fine, being treated well.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: Dem War on SCOTUS
« Reply #1847 on: November 08, 2023, 03:53:07 PM »
Senate Democrats can’t accept that the Supreme Court no longer does their policy bidding, so they’re trying to discredit it. The latest effort is a subpoena threat against the friends of Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito.

Led by Sheldon Whitehouse and his spokesman Dick Durbin, the Judiciary Committee has been threatening subpoenas against Harlan Crow, Leonard Leo and Robin Arkley II. Their supposed crime: bestowing “lavish, undisclosed gifts” on the Justices, enabling “private access to the justices” while “preventing public scrutiny,” and contributing to a Supreme Court “ethical crisis of its own making.”

There is no crisis, nor are there ethics violations, and Justices are allowed to have friends—even if they’re rich. But this isn’t about the facts. This is about gathering headlines to tarnish these men and the Court.

Justice Thomas is under progressive attack for taking private plane trips for summer vacations to the house of his longtime friend, Mr. Crow, among other alleged sins. Justice Alito was raked for a fishing trip to Alaska—15 years ago—with Mr. Arkley and Mr. Leo.

As these pages have explained, the Court’s rules at the time didn’t require that gifts of personal hospitality be disclosed. The U.S. Judicial Conference this year changed its standards to require more disclosure, and Justices have started providing more details about trips. None of the media reports has turned up an instance of a conflict that would have required a Justice to recuse himself from a case.

Democrats have already passed legislation in the Judiciary Committee that would subject the Justices to ethics supervision by lower-court judges. This includes whether they should be able to hear cases when outsiders object—which political actors on the left and right inevitably will if this became law. This attempt by Congress to regulate a co-equal branch of government is probably unconstitutional.

Mr. Leo is a particular target given his role in recommending judges to Presidents and his financial support for conservative causes. In one typical tweet last month, Sen. Whitehouse slammed “the ubiquitous fixer Leonard Leo” as part of a “filthy web of dark money, right-wing billionaires, compliant Supreme Court Justices.” The ad hominem and fact-free slander gives his political game away.

The committee insists its goal is to understand “access to justices made possible by both disclosed and undisclosed transportation, lodging, and other gifts,” but notice the absence of subpoena threats to benefactors of liberal Justices. Those Justices have disclosed hundreds of trips, many to luxury destinations, bankrolled by progressive policy and legal organizations, where the black robes hobnobbed with activists. We have no reason to believe these trips have corrupted their legal opinions, but the one-sided attack tells the real story.

We’re told some of the other Democratic targets have turned over information to the committee under political and business pressure. But Mr. Leo is holding firm and says he won’t “bow to the vile and disgusting liberal McCarthyism that seeks to destroy the Supreme Court simply because it follows the Constitution rather than their political agenda.”

His lawyer, David Rivkin, recently sent a letter to the committee also noting that it has already passed legislation about the Court. Therefore its investigation lacks “legislative purpose” and can’t compel compliance with a subpoena.

Democrats are nonetheless poised on Thursday to vote to subpoena Mr. Leo, and the question is whether Republicans will unite to call this what it is: an attempt to tarnish the Supreme Court by innuendo.

Ranking committee Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham told Democrats that he and Sen. Chuck Grassley are crafting their own subpoena list and says: “If you want a subpoena war, you’re going to get one.” Minority Leader Mitch McConnell scored the Democratic subpoena threat as the “targeting” of “private citizens with no legislation purpose” that is “completely and totally inappropriate.”

While the Judiciary Committee can issue subpoenas, they can only be enforced by the full Senate—subject to a 60-vote filibuster. If Republicans wilt on this one, they will contribute to a scurrilous campaign to damage the independence of the judiciary

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile