Author Topic: Obama's life insurance policy: Joe Biden  (Read 56848 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Crooked Joe and his son Hunter
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2019, 02:07:55 AM »
http://michellemalkin.com/2019/05/01/the-beltway-bidens-creepy-crooked-and-not-just-like-us/

well he cheated in law school .  so why expect anything different later in life.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
well in view of Biden and son Chinese lobbying schticks
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2019, 05:34:07 AM »
I think their collusion  deserves an independent counsel don't you ?:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/01/cmon-man-joe-biden-scoffs-at-china-threat/

I mean anyone who goes around a pooh pas China's threat must be colluding no?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
The Left Rips Joe Biden
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2019, 06:41:43 AM »
First a comment, with Botox and facelift, not to mention hair plugs, Joe Biden is visually unrecognizable, and with slurred speech I barely recognize his voice. How many young people don't know how unimportant he really was over his half century in Washington.  But ripping him from the right is meaningless in the primaries, maybe even helps him. More important is what the left thinks of him.  This opinion from the left thumbs up their view pretty well.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/30/clinton-era-politics-joe-biden
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 06:54:01 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Obama's life insurance policy: Joe Biden
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2019, 07:23:54 AM »
I agree Doug and the author in your post

Biden sucks . ! he always has .  he got some sort of free ticket when bamster chose him or else he would be back to the junk yard by now

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Slow Joe thinks China is no problem
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2019, 08:54:59 AM »
From yesterday:

BIDEN: "And folks, the fact of the matter is we can do all we need to do without punishing anybody. Anybody. The reason I’m optimistic here is, look at who we are. I’ve met virtually every major world leader in my role as Vice President, as Foreign Relations Chairman over the last 30 years. That’s not hyperbole. Virtually every one. I don’t know a single solitary one who would not change places with the problems the President of the United States has versus the problems they have. China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man. They can’t even figure out how to deal with the fact that they have this great division between the China Sea and the mountains in the east, I mean in the west. They can’t figure out how they are going to deal with the corruption that exists within the system. I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what, they’re not competition for us."

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Slow Joe thinks China is no problem
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2019, 09:19:14 AM »
From yesterday:

BIDEN: "And folks, the fact of the matter is we can do all we need to do without punishing anybody. Anybody. The reason I’m optimistic here is, look at who we are. I’ve met virtually every major world leader in my role as Vice President, as Foreign Relations Chairman over the last 30 years. That’s not hyperbole. Virtually every one. I don’t know a single solitary one who would not change places with the problems the President of the United States has versus the problems they have. China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man. They can’t even figure out how to deal with the fact that they have this great division between the China Sea and the mountains in the east, I mean in the west. They can’t figure out how they are going to deal with the corruption that exists within the system. I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what, they’re not competition for us."

China's monopoly on major components of the worldwide 5G is not a problem?  Joe is a little slow. 

Who in the electorate calls up their friends and family and says, 'Hey, have you heard this guy?!  He is the future!'

If he were the nominee, Democrats would excuse his gaffes up to a point.  But he has more than a year to offend everyone on the Left before he offends the common sense of everyone in the center and everyone on the right. 

Anybody want to predict the month and year that Slow Joe is no longer the front runner?  May 2019?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden Should Apologize To Clarence Thomas, Not To Anita Hill
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2019, 09:38:38 AM »
https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/01/joe-biden-apologize-clarence-thomas-not-anita-hill/

They had me with the headline but let's get the details of this into the thread.  Anita Hill was Lying and Joe Biden knew it.  An innocent man was damaged and same for our entire process. 
-----------------------------------

Joe Biden Should Apologize To Clarence Thomas, Not To Anita Hill

Apparently, even a favorable hearing in front of the whole world is not enough for a woman alleging that a man has sexually wronged her. Now we have to rewrite history to affirm allegations that the evidence contradicts.
 By Inez Feltscher Stepman   MAY 1, 2019

History becomes myth, myths become legends, and legends become unquestionable. And if a biased media is writing the story, even dubious tales can turn into unassailable “fact” with the right combination of narrative and time. This has been the case with Anita Hill.

Hill’s testimony alleging that Clarence Thomas, then a nominee for the Supreme Court, repeatedly harassed her in the workplace made for explosive politics back in 1991. It’s reemerging as an issue in 2019 thanks to the new presidential candidacy of Joe Biden. As senator, Biden chaired the Judiciary Committee, and in the eyes of the Democratic voters he hopes to court, he permitted too many tough questions attempting to ascertain the truth from Hill.

To be clear, Biden voted against Thomas’ confirmation. There’s even good reason to think he conducted the hearing in such a way as to give Hill every advantage, including leaving witnesses of highly dubious credibility, who would have likely undermined her own, off the roster. This act has been transformed over time into a claim that Biden stacked the deck against her.

Apparently, even a favorable hearing in front of the whole world is not enough for a woman alleging that a man has sexually wronged her. Asking basic questions and cross-referencing contrary evidence, as the committee did, is not acceptable in the era of “Believe All Women” hashtags.

While Biden initially insisted on “The View” that he had not personally “treated [Hill] badly,” he has since backpedaled given Hill’s refusal to accept his soft apology and blowback from the left. By Monday, Biden was ready to do his full mea culpa, telling a Pittsburgh town hall audience he took responsibility for her purportedly unfair treatment.

But Hill’s story was hardly incontestable. Her testimony to the committee was markedly different—and more salacious—than what she had given to the FBI just days earlier. She changed key points of her narrative before and after a lunch recess.

After the date she claimed harassment had taken place, Hill followed Thomas to another office, routinely called him even to exchange pleasantries, and volunteered to drive him to the airport. Colleagues asserted that she had praised Thomas’ nomination before accusing him. An officemate—whom Hill denied knowing until she was forced to acknowledge familiarity under questioning—told The New York Times that the allegations were the result of Hill’s unrequited sexual pursuit of Thomas, not the other way around

Yet today the allegation that Thomas harassed Hill is treated as fact by the majority of mainstream media outlets, and she is hailed as the godmother of the Me Too movement. Questioning her story, as Biden’s capitulation shows clearly, is no longer an option in polite company.

Despite Americans’ low opinion of the media, a repeatedly advanced narrative can still take its toll. When Hill first testified in 1991, almost 60 percent of those listening believed Thomas, with fewer than a quarter saying they trusted Hill’s story. Just a year later, those numbers had shifted to 44 percent for Thomas and 34 percent for Hill. After human rights awards, accolades from the fashion industry, and even a movie starring Kerry Washington lauding Hill as a brave Me Too pioneer, those numbers have undoubtedly shifted further against the justice.

Justice Thomas has received no Hollywood invitations to tell his side of the story. For almost 30 years, he has had to endure the permanent stain that the media circus has left on his good name, and when his term as justice is recorded in the history books, it will always bear an asterisk on one side of the aisle. It’s a fate that likely awaits Justice Brett Kavanaugh as well, and it will not be surprising if polls in ten years show overwhelming support for his accuser Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony, while all contradictory evidence is brushed off and forgotten.

Sexual crimes perpetuated against women are an intolerable injustice, but so is smearing an innocent man’s name in perpetuity. The shift in public opinion over allegations fairly perceived as dubious at the time is yet another hard reminder of what’s at stake in the battle over diminishing standards of proof.

For the feminist left in 2019, mere allegations of sexual impropriety are enough to destroy a man’s reputation forever, and even conducting an investigation into those allegations demands an apology tour. Daughters, sisters, wives, and mothers who recognize the danger to the men they love should raise their voices against this terrifying new standard.

And Biden should direct his apologies to someone more appropriate: Justice Clarence Thomas.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden's new name
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2019, 09:00:40 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Biden's new name
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2019, 06:55:43 AM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/381187.php

Slow Senile Joe.

Funny to screw up the correction too!

Biden's gaffes are a feature not a bug of the politician. Remove the gaffes and what is left? What are his strengths? What were his accomplishments? There's nothing else there.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Peter Schweizer: Joe Biden is the most corrupt VP of our lifetime
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2019, 08:54:37 AM »

https://www.glennbeck.com/radio/peter-schweizer-joe-biden-is-the-most-corrupt-vice-president-of-our-lifetime?utm_content=buffer8aaf8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=glennbeck&fbclid=IwAR2SjG7RFYcurRgVVNG0qgeG-4Iv2tUCi4E4s_1cGCoVGFLeBYIMMT2GIsU

BTW note that the Heinz family investment firm is the Heinz of ketchup fame-- with the heiress being the second of gigolo John Kerry's nine digit ($100M+) scores and that Kerry son was also a beneficiary in these schemes.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 08:57:25 AM by Crafty_Dog »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden bump
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2019, 08:26:07 AM »
 It’s not entirely surprising that he received a bump after his announcement, given the attention that his rollout received. There’s a reasonable chance he will follow the pattern of “discovery, scrutiny, and decline” that political scientists John Sides and Lynn Vavreck coined to describe the 2012 Republican field. This describes a pattern where candidates receive media coverage, leading to a surge in the polls, only to see that surge recede as scrutiny sets in.
all of Biden’s previous issues remain: He’s still a white male septuagenarian with #MeToo issues in a party that increasingly defines itself as young, female, and diverse. And he’s still never won a presidential primary. 
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/05/20/does_bidens_pop_in_the_polls_change_anything.html

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2019, 08:34:32 AM »
I tend to see his support as a rejection of the Lefty adolescents and warm fuzzies for Obama.  As the number of lefty adolescents diminishes, where will their supporters go?  To Slow Joe or one of the remaining lefty adolescents?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2019, 09:00:57 AM »
"Slow Joe"

I don't see him having the stamina for another yr and a half of campaigning let alone 4 yrs in WH.
But like Hillary Clinton they will have back braces and handlers holding him up .

Wouldn't surprise me if he is injecting anabolic roids .  :wink:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2019, 09:28:11 AM »
I tend to see his support as a rejection of the Lefty adolescents and warm fuzzies for Obama.  As the number of lefty adolescents diminishes, where will their supporters go?  To Slow Joe or one of the remaining lefty adolescents?

Interesting question. 
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-age-of-democratic-presidential-candidates/
They aren't all young but they all do seem to be political adolescents.

Biden OTOH has been on the national stage for far longer than most voters have been alive and accomplished nothing positive of note.  Biden is familiar and to Democrats mostly likable.  He has lower perceived risk because he has already said and done everything wrong and survived.  He leads in all Dem polls, also in general election polls, so you support Biden today if you don't follow it.  These numbers mean  very little except they what little support the political newcomers have received.

As you suggest, when they begin to drop out we will learn what the anti-Biden feeling in the party looks like.

Without Trump on the stage, the top 20 Dems will have a weak audience and be extremely boring at least until the real fights begin.

Quoting Ralph Nader, what I want are more voices and more choices.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Joe Biden is a "Catholic", perhaps the most extreme pro-life group in the nation.
Joe Biden is a Democrat, perhaps the most extreme pro-abortion group in the nation.

The Hyde amendment prevents federal funding of abortions, perhaps a side issue to the question of slaughtering your young.

Joe Biden supported the Hyde amendment for at least 3 decades, reversed that to run for Dem nominee, reversed that and reversed again if I have the sequence right.

I'm afraid our interest is to help hide Biden weaknesses and superficial shallowness while we hope he wins the nomination but I don't think his lack of an original idea or a spine is possible to hide.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/07/axelrod_bidens_flip_flop_flip_on_abortion_funding_raises_questions_about_his_campaign.html

BTW, how is that all-important Obama endorsement coning Joe?  Harder than negotiating with the Chinese or the Mullahs?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Why are the dems so racist as to have the old white men as front runners?

Joe Biden is a "Catholic", perhaps the most extreme pro-life group in the nation.
Joe Biden is a Democrat, perhaps the most extreme pro-abortion group in the nation.

The Hyde amendment prevents federal funding of abortions, perhaps a side issue to the question of slaughtering your young.

Joe Biden supported the Hyde amendment for at least 3 decades, reversed that to run for Dem nominee, reversed that and reversed again if I have the sequence right.

I'm afraid our interest is to help hide Biden weaknesses and superficial shallowness while we hope he wins the nomination but I don't think his lack of an original idea or a spine is possible to hide.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/07/axelrod_bidens_flip_flop_flip_on_abortion_funding_raises_questions_about_his_campaign.html

BTW, how is that all-important Obama endorsement coning Joe?  Harder than negotiating with the Chinese or the Mullahs?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
quote G M
"Why are the dems so racist as to have the old white men as front runners?"

Isn't that funny.  The two and maybe three frontrunners are white men.  Each would pick a woman to be his Vice President, pay her 77 cents on the dollar like they do on their campaigns and in their Senate offices, and then say they care about women's pay and equality.

George Bush was heavily criticized for saying he wanted a Christian (himself) to be the next President.  Where is the criticism of Joe Biden for wanting an old white man to be the next President?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2019, 04:54:46 PM »
Biden's flip flopping reminds me of both the Clintons
they would say whatever the polls told them to say
BJ Clinton  would steal a good idea from the Repubs and suddenly come out one day and act as though it was HIS idea all along
and the media would cover for him

and say how beautiful he sounds

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2019, 06:34:54 PM »
Biden's flip flopping reminds me of both the Clintons
they would say whatever the polls told them to say
BJ Clinton  would steal a good idea from the Repubs and suddenly come out one day and act as though it was HIS idea all along
and the media would cover for him
and say how beautiful he sounds

That's right.  Bill Clinton could flip flop in the same sentence.  He was pro-choice but it should be safe, legal and rare.

Yes rare, 25 million abortions ago...

Biden gained nothing from his flip flop on gay marriage.  He was out-front on that and now gets no credit.  100% of LGBTQX will go for Butti.  Butti is legally gay-married because of an extra-constitutional decision made by a Reagan Supreme Court appointee.  Before Courts ignored the 10th amendment, this country "wasn't all that great".

As far as abortion polls go, 45% support conservative "heartbeat" legislation. 55% oppose.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/03/abortion-poll-fetal-heartbeat-laws-most-oppose-democrat-voters-energized/1319419001/
18% support liberals' no restrictions whatsoever position.  80% oppose them.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/majority-restrictions-on-abortion-poll

What this really means is that Biden just switched from trying to win the swing voter in the general election to trying to win the swing voter in the Democratic national Leftist activists convention.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden did not pay his 'fair share' of taxes
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2019, 06:54:17 AM »
Regular Joe and the Mrs. made US$15 million (for what?!)and used a loophole he rails against to save a half million in taxes.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-biden-used-a-tax-loophole-to-shave-tax-bill-by-500k-1808132/

If he is right that the rich are not paying their fair share taxes, then a. He is Rich, and b. He is not paying his fair share of taxes.

My question is different. What product did he produce for 15 million or what service did he provide? Since the answer is none and none, what name would you call him?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2019, 06:58:53 AM »
he is just another leftist hypocrite

like the ones who saved him from historical oblivion the bamas :  who now blow him off
because they want harris , because she is female and black

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Good news! Biden's defective brain is "Functioning"!
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2019, 01:13:27 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/382919.php

Maybe his uncontrolled child-groping is just dementia...

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Joe Biden, Nobody should be in jail for a nonviolent crime
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2019, 08:17:24 AM »
Nobody should be in jail for a nonviolent crime.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/full-transcript-democratic-debate-houston-n1053926

I know he mis-speaks and this was under the time pressure of a debate, but... really?  See previous post, is he protecting Hunter Biden, himself, Hillary, McCabe, Trump??  You can buy your way out of anything "nonviolent", and that sounds good to the Democrat and American electorate?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2019, 08:37:07 AM »
" .You can buy your way out of anything "nonviolent", and that sounds good to the Democrat and American electorate?"

sad but true

look at Epstein
look at Weinstein

have unlimited funds to pay the right lawyers and viola the system can be gamed every way anyone can dream of.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Joe Biden, Iraq War Pinocchios
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2019, 07:23:12 AM »
It may not be necessary to bring down Presidential candidate Joe Biden as he seems capable of doing that on his own, but these lies about not supporting the Iraq war are real whoppers.  This piece does a nice job of documenting Biden's support for the war.

http://inthesetimes.com/article/22056/joe-biden-iraq-war-democratic-debate-2020

[The irony is that Biden was exactly right about the need to bring down Saddam Hussein from power and end his quest for nuclear weapons and other WMD and support for terror.  Where Bush (and Biden) may have gone wrong was in the Powell principle, if you break it you fix it.  Iraq under Saddam was already broken.]

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Joe Biden, got the prosecutor fired in Ukraine"
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2019, 04:56:36 PM »
I am missing the point of why he is openly talking about this.  Did he do nothing wrong?  Same people that dismiss this are worried about Trump's "emoluments".

In his own words at the Council of Foreign Affairs:

[But had not talked with his son about business in Ukraine - in the year his other son died]

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden
Tuesday, January 23, 2018

https://www.cfr.org/event/foreign-affairs-issue-launch-former-vice-president-joe-biden
"And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."
-------------------------------------------
More here at the Hill, April 1, 2019
Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived
BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 04/01/19
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:34:02 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2019, 06:01:34 PM »
The Dem nominee ,  I predict will be Warren, no plugs botox Biden

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2019, 05:14:27 AM »
The Dem nominee ,  I predict will be Warren, no plugs botox Biden

Yes.  The attention of the Dem House on this seems to be of dual intended use; bring down Biden while attacking Trump.  While it backfires with Trump, it will likely succeed in taking down Biden. 

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2019, 11:39:32 PM »
I saw something about the law firm representing the whistle blower was involved with offering bounties to people who would be willing to testify against Trump , , ,

Any chance here that the real play is to bring down Biden, with weakening Trump just icing on the cake?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2019, 06:40:51 AM »
I saw something about the law firm representing the whistle blower was involved with offering bounties to people who would be willing to testify against Trump , , ,

Any chance here that the real play is to bring down Biden, with weakening Trump just icing on the cake?

On the first point, yes:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/new-group-offers-leakers-free-attorneys-financial-help-if-theyre-fired
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/ukraine-whistleblowers-lawyers-work-for-group-that-offers-to-pay-officials-who-leak-against-trump

On the second, I guess both motives make sense. The far left is in full Trump derangement mode and also want Biden pulled aside.  The revolt from within is real and they seek to purge those who are those too soft in their hatred of Trump and capitalism and this is the time where the far left decides which of the Dem establishment gets challenged in primaries.  So they all move left - helping Trump.
---------------------------------------------
What we know about Hunter Biden in the gas business:
He had absolutely no experience or expertise in the industry.
He had no history of being able to do any other job.
He was a drug addict and a drunk.
His dad was Vice President of the United States.
Burisma paid him 50k/month over a period of time.
VP Biden did in fact intervene in the Ukraine with the threat of taking away a billion in aid to get the prosecutor looking into Burisma fired.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/world/europe/corruption-ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-biden-ties.html
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/

When all this corruption is discovered and Trump is looking into it:  Impeach Trump.  Hard to say they if they think they are protecting Biden or just throwing him under the bus.  It is kind of dumb to make Ukraine the biggest issue and then nominate Biden.

VP Biden lost his oldest son to cancer in 2015, is extremely close to all his family, but didn't know what his surviving son does for a living while he was VP (selling influence to his father). 

Hunter is a real piece of work:
https://pagesix.com/2017/03/01/widow-of-joe-bidens-deceased-son-having-affair-with-brother-in-law-hunter/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4412890/Hunter-Biden-s-wife-sobs-court-judge-grants-divorce.html
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 08:51:07 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2019, 08:02:31 AM »
I want to know who the whistle blower is

one can argue as to why because the information rather speaks for itself

but this is surely an inside job to get Trump.

So I want the accuser(s) made known.  Yup we have a damn right to know.

The repubs *better stick* together on this .

yes screw Romney ;  he could go it alone ;  and Sasse another one.....

this gives me hope from a well know Never Trumper
  At least he appears to finally get we are fighting for the soul of America here and it is time for the right to stop playing nice and fight back the dirty dem tactics:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/trump-impeachment-inquiry-democrats-refuse-to-accept-republican-electoral-victory/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden cutting back his advertising
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2019, 06:29:11 AM »
Strange to be the frontrunner while everyone already knowe you are over, done, finished.

He was only the sixth-biggest Democratic spender on Facebook ads in the seven days ending Thursday
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/30/us/politics/joe-biden-ads.html

Reminds me of the story of the dog food advertising executive that couldn't figure out why his team's ads weren't more effective.  They were producing beautiful full-color ads with happy dogs and owners, but sales of the product remained flat no matter how much money they spent.  Then someone told him, the dogs don't like the product.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 06:36:22 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
To the rescue of the Demorats
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2019, 06:35:22 AM »
https://www.washingtonblade.com/2019/09/26/hillary-chelsea-unite-for-book-tour/

probably not, but we all know her mind is racing with fantasies that the party will beg for her to come back.

how many millions is Chelsea worth now?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Obama's life insurance policy: Joe Biden, 60 minutes
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2019, 12:37:59 PM »
Slow moving thread.  Joe on 60 minutes tonight.  Even the teaser sounds boring.  Umm, Joe, why do you want to be President?  Can't wait to find out...  Now I remember, he is going to cure cancer [and Trump won't]?  If he says it again Trump should appoint him Surgeon General - now.

Will he try his poll tested attack line against Trump, "They're gonna put y'all back in CHAINS again."

In 1988, Biden won 0 delegates.  In 2008 he won 0 delegates for a combined total of 0.0 delegates over these last 32 years.  Reminds me of John Belushi's grade point average in Animal House.  Of the top 24 Democrats, that record [zero] makes him their no. 1 leading national career vote-getter.

Contrast that with Trump won had nearly a 3 to 1 delegate margin over the next best primary opponent and won 304 electoral votes in a general election.

Hard to take slow Joe seriously but without him they get to try to carry Wisconsin with the nation's
most liberal Senator, Elizabeth Warren.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 01:00:37 PM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden on 60 Minutes last night
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2019, 12:48:56 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-interview-full-transcript-watch-video-norah-odonnell-60-minutes-exclusive-2019-10-27/

I wonder how much footage they needed to get 19 minutes not too damaging to the leading Dem.  Interesting that the interviewer is pretend tough but unable to think of any followup on any weak answer.

No breaking news or excitement here.  Let's see, his son did nothing wrong and he has wisdom measured by age.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Our Pat on Joe Biden
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2019, 08:28:17 AM »
Pat:

Having a hard time getting this to open for me:

ftp://www.spartareport.com/2019/10/193310/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Quinnipiac: Joe Biden Losing to Warren, Buttigieg iand Sanders n Iowa
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2019, 09:02:56 AM »
Does he even last to the end of the year?  Expect a surprise announcement before Ukraine-Biden corruption 'impeachment' inquiry goes much further.

https://poll.qu.edu/iowa/release-detail?ReleaseID=3647

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
2 Biggest Biden Gaffes, this year - so far
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2019, 06:28:40 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/election/the-top-21-biden-gaffes-of-the-2020-campaign-so-far/

Videos at the link.  It WILL get worse as he gets out more, under more pressure.