Author Topic: Biden Transition and Administration  (Read 28671 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden speech
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2021, 02:13:57 PM »
I could only stomach part of it
and only watched the shit shoveled out of his lying trap for so long

the great uniter
prez of "all Americans"
spent most of it bashing Trump

This fool who steals Obama's lines ( yesterday was not "who we are - remember he cheated in law school - so why not lie now)

and throws out the word Democracy
faster longer then  rooster makes noise in the am

and like the rest of the Left always talk they are unifying us all the while ignoring and insulting 75 million people who voted against
him

he slaps and mocks us with the phony rhetoric like his former (and  likely stlll ) boss
does

talk nicely while behind the scenes pushing forth policies that force us into submission
and favor their chosen ones

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Transition and Administration
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2021, 06:19:08 AM »
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/01/11/biden-racial-discrimination-n2582917

what an idiot:
"“Think of the mom and pop owner with a couple of employees who can’t just pick up a phone and call a banker, or who doesn’t have lawyers and accountants to help them through the complicated rules to know if they even qualify, or who simply didn’t know there was even relief available in the first place,” Biden added. "

okay but what does this have to do with race
than answer should be to make the rules easier for ANYONE who does not have an accountant or lawyer
if if a business owner does not have accountant or lawyer or bank they can pick up a phone and speak to  - well
guess what, they should not be in business.

The answer is NOT handing these people tax payer money!
here we go again
going down the rabbit hole that gave us the Chris Dodd Barney Frank Bill Clinton mortgage disaster .......

And the press will cover for him

This time the press won't be able to so easily blame it on a Republican - W Bush

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 06:22:07 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Transition and Administration and the next Democrat Impeachment
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2021, 06:43:53 AM »
I wrote to my Congressman yesterday to impose the latest impeachment, but now see3 he is one of the sponsors.  SO it goes for the "problem solvers caucus". 

For 'President-elect' Joe Biden, this presents his first great opportunity to take the side of healing rather than further dividing the country.  Is his Presidency going to be four more years of Trump Derangement Syndrome, or does slow Joe want his Presidency to be about a list of positive achievements his staff is no doubt working on right now?

Joe won't step up now as a national leader because he isn't one.  He fears an uprising within the Bernie AOC Antifa wing of his own party more than he wishes to act as a strong, positive leader.

Impeachment and a Removal trial is ill-advised for so many reasons.  The obvious first, he already lost power and leaves office in 7 days anyway.  Why draw more attention to your rival who already captured all the attention the last 5 years?

The impeachment removal trial will divide Republicans further while they are down, but why do they need to divide Republicans further?  Republicans are irrelevant to governing and enacting the Biden agenda at this point.

If you divide Republicans further, you energize the Trump loyalists even more.  If the fear of an uprising is real, that is, ironically, an inciteful move.

On the other side of the same coin, if Biden stays silent on it (today) and the impeachment proceeds, we will know the uprising of Trump loyalists the 'far right' is what they want.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
agree with Dinesh's assessment on Laura last night
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2021, 07:08:48 AM »
If you did not see Dinesh (a former boyfriend of Laura)

on Ingraham angle last night
watcher her move up to minute 14:39ish minutes and watch through about 17:30minutes

he states the Dems are trying to drive wedge between  the Trump wing of Republican party (if Trump ran as Independent he NEVER would be in contention)
from the Bush establishment  insider beltway side of the party :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrLMDpsD9uw

Dinesh points out we need the Trumpsters and the est. Repubs .

OTOH I could see the people wanting to get rid of Trump's influence as he really is quite toxic
We HAVE to get someone who can speak as well as Trump and take his policies and fight BETTER than him
without the dumb tweets and all about himself etc

OTOH again
maybe if we get a stable
not flawed personality person we would attract a lot more to the party
and can dump the rinos.

Thoughts?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2021, 07:19:21 AM »
of course when they make DC and PR states
abolish the electoral college

and esp. pack the SCOTUS

nothing will matter
we have to at that time pray for a Jimmy Carter like disgust
and have the right person to lead us out like Reagan

Trump is NOT the right guy, period.
though he did accomplish  a lot.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2021, 07:43:14 AM »
Dinesh is right.  Republicans need to unite both sides (really there are more than two sides) to win.  Biden's choice is to divide opponents further, or govern - which will divide his side.

I want to lay down the marker that Biden's inaction in stopping this will set the course of his certain to be Presidency.

UPDATE: This headline at least makes my point:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2021/01/12/bidens_dilemma_unity_or_impeachment_145015.html
He faces a choice.  Can't have it both ways, and will make the wrong choice, take the low road, I think.

They are not trying to get rid of Trump, he's already leaving, they are trying to isolate, delegitimize and divide his supporters.  But why do they need to?  They won, right?  No confidence that the governing they are about to do will win the them the midterms and next Presidential elections?  Why not?

Like ccp said, Trump had great accomplishments but stepped on his own message with undisciplined messages.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 08:09:40 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2021, 08:07:23 AM »
My understanding is that DC statehood is unconstitutional, will be struck down if we still have a Supreme Court.  Puerto Rico statehood might not give Democrats the exact effect they intend.

I am much more concerned by the loss of states like Colorado, Nevada. Arizona, Virginia, Georgia (and where else?) from conservative status.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2021, 06:00:26 PM »
My understanding is that DC statehood is unconstitutional, will be struck down if we still have a Supreme Court.  Puerto Rico statehood might not give Democrats the exact effect they intend.

I am much more concerned by the loss of states like Colorado, Nevada. Arizona, Virginia, Georgia (and where else?) from conservative status.

Constitutional?

You really think that still applies?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2021, 09:08:28 PM »
Constitutional?

Yes, the constitution still matters.  Do you remember our 6-3 majority on the US Supreme Court?   And 300 other new federal judges.  As I say when things aren't going well in sports, at least we haven't shown them our offense yet.  The casual observer could look at every case in the last I don't know how many years and have no idea that constitutional conservatives control the Court. 

More seriously, these new justices did not want to make their first big mark by standing up for Trump.  That does not mean they will side with Biden, Harris and the assault on the constitution by the Left.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 06:36:42 AM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2021, 09:12:58 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2020/10/22/926607920/asked-about-court-packing-biden-says-he-will-convene-commission-to-study-reforms

They will add as many lefty justices as needed to override the "ORANGEMANBAD" justices.

Constitutional?

Yes, the constitution still matters.  Do you remember our 6-3 majority on the US Supreme Court?   And 300 other new federal judges.  As I say when things aren't going well in sports, at least we haven't shown them our offense yet.  The casual observer could look at every case in the last I don't know how many years and have no idea that constitutional conservatives control the Court. 

More seriously, these new justices did not want their first big mark by standing up for Trump.  That does not mean they will side with Biden, Harris and the assault on the constitution by the Left.

Tordislung

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2021, 10:01:39 AM »
Constitutional?

More seriously, these new justices did not want to make their first big mark by standing up for Trump.  That does not mean they will side with Biden, Harris and the assault on the constitution by the Left.

The Constitution has never mattered.

It's never been consented to (expressly, implicitly, tacitly or otherwise - consent can be withdrawn) etc.

The elite of this world usurp power at will.

Voting has never mattered either. Stalin talked about the importance of those who count the votes.

Lawyers and bankers are perhaps the worst people in the world. The laws only protect them from the masses, but not the masses from them.

Eminent domain. Seatbelt laws. Taxes. Gun laws. Commerce laws. Net neutrality. There's literally no end to their blatant trouncing of anything the Constitution pretends to stand for.

Fortunately, even people who want to mind their own business that usually prefer to put their head in the sand, are waking up....because they don't have any food.

I can't count how many businesses have closed in San Francisco.... Marshall's on Market Street just today in the news.... San Jose had tracts of homes that the people had moved out of.... San Francisco is worse.

The economy.... Has been eviscerated.... But "Orange man Bad."

Biden is not the president any more than someone that cheated on a test, aced it.

Kamala.... Her entrance exam into politics was x rated and doesn't fly with any major religion's standards of moral conduct, but we'll continue pretending that lawyers are all moral people.

"Corn Pop was a bad dude..  "

These things sort themselves out...in spite of the elite trying to protect themselves. They always have.... Only .. The Left is attempting to provoke that, in order to cause a civil war and have other countries (China) come to the rescue of those who push a New World Order. It's the only way to disarm the American populace, which is necessary in order to bring about a Nee World Order (also supported by Bush and other so called Republicans)... All the police and the US Military, by themselves, could not achieve this. They'd need help.

GM's appraisal on other threads is correct.

Buying weapons... Nobody needs to. There will probably be lots of them to be scavenged sooner or later. History already dictates what happens to multicultural (Not race...but CULTURE.)..societies.

Back to the Constitution.... at its best, it pretended to protect YOU...by taking your rights....without you voting on it...never with your consent....and never with an opt out clause (which would be necessary in order for the claim of consent to be true).

Never mattered. Not once...except to those in power.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:15:17 AM by Tordislung »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2021, 11:27:55 AM »
"Biden is not the president any more than someone that cheated on a test, aced it."

- Biden is not the president any more than someone that cheated on a test, aced it, didn't get caught and got the job.

"The Constitution has never mattered."
"Voting has never mattered either."

- Even if you're right, it is sad to see that level of cynicism and pessimism.

Tordislung

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2021, 12:45:51 PM »
"Biden is not the president any more than someone that cheated on a test, aced it."

- Biden is not the president any more than someone that cheated on a test, aced it, didn't get caught and got the job.

"The Constitution has never mattered."
"Voting has never mattered either."

- Even if you're right, it is sad to see that level of cynicism and pessimism.

I'd argue that he was caught and that career politicians don't care....bolstered by the fact that I neither voted for Trump nor do I support him.... The Left cheated in every major city and everyone knows it.

Let's assume for a minute that they didn't cheat though.

One doesn't have to prove anything in order for people to lose faith in their electoral process.

No paper ballots.
No voter ID.
Manipulable software.
Mail in voting.
Non citizens registered to vote automatically.

The Left has been fighting this for years on the grounds of voter suppression against colored and the poor.....but you can't get welfare without an ID.

GM posted an article which said something to the effect of 70 million armed Americans who think they were deprived of a fair election being bad.

One doesn't have to prove anything to know something isn't congruent to the way things should be....even more so when one is thinking that on their home dirt. At home....one doesn't have to justify one's position at all....because... They're at home. Their house, their rules.

Anyone with a brain knows what happened. The illusion that there aren't oodles of people with dirt on them in DC is vanishing fast. The problem remains of what every American is going to do about it. When the jig is up, it's up.

What did GM say about boxes? Im starting to get old. I want to relax and live out my days in peace. Family wellbeing is first though.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 12:50:10 PM by Tordislung »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
agree what do we do about it
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2021, 01:00:37 PM »
"The problem remains of what every American is going to do about it. When the jig is up, it's up."

That is the question !!! 

Not when Not if

it is here

what do we do about it.

the Left are fasting closing the peaceful legal doors to the 75 million and another x million  people (who will realize also  are screwed too, but after the fact) ,

so what do we do?

I agree many do not want war they want peace
especially those who are older ......

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: agree what do we do about it
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2021, 01:07:54 PM »
"The problem remains of what every American is going to do about it. When the jig is up, it's up."

That is the question !!! 

Not when Not if

it is here

what do we do about it.

the Left are fasting closing the peaceful legal doors to the 75 million and another x million  people (who will realize also  are screwed too, but after the fact) ,

so what do we do?

I agree many do not want war they want peace
especially those who are older ......

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/buy-clays-new-book-prairie-fire-a-guidebook-for-surviving-civil-war-2/

Read the book and follow the directions. Or don't. You really are out of time.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: Biden's CIA pick could set the Agency Right
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2021, 02:38:40 PM »
Biden’s CIA Pick Could Set the Agency Right
William Burns will rein in intelligence with an outsider’s touch.
By Fred Fleitz
Jan. 14, 2021 12:59 pm ET

President-elect Biden has selected veteran diplomat William Burns as his nominee for director of the Central Intelligence Agency. This is a good choice—an experienced and highly respected national-security expert. He will be an asset to Mr. Biden and could help restore bipartisan confidence in the agency he leads.

I write as a 19-year CIA veteran and a supporter of President Trump. I’m critical of Mr. Biden’s other picks for top national-security posts, most of who are unremarkable former Obama officials. But Mr. Burns served for 33 years in the Foreign Service and eventually was ambassador to Russia and deputy secretary of state. He also was a trusted aide to several secretaries of state in Republican and Democratic administrations. He has written critically of President Trump and his foreign policy, but he has avoided the harsh anti-Trump partisanship of many career national security officials over the past four years.

With the selection of Mr. Burns, Mr. Biden shined light on two key issues in the national-security world. First, to be truly accountable to the American people and the president, the CIA needs to be led by an outsider. Although many CIA officers will be disappointed that one of their own didn’t get the nod, Mr. Burns is well-known by the CIA workforce and will be well received.

Second, Mr. Biden and his advisers appear to recognize that the intelligence community has lost public trust after years of politicizing intelligence, meddling in domestic politics, and violating the electronic privacy of Americans. The so-called whistleblower who initiated Mr. Trump’s impeachment in 2019, and the continuous spiteful criticism of Mr. Trump by former CIA Director John Brennan, undermined the agency’s reputation as a nonpartisan institution. This was no time to reward a Biden insider with the agency’s top job.

The CIA needs a housecleaning to perform as a less political, more effective intelligence organization. I don’t know how much leeway the Biden White House will give Mr. Burns to hire and fire throughout the agency’s ranks, but I believe he will press his boss to allow him to make several long-overdue organizational reforms.

The left will compound Mr. Burns’s challenge by pushing him to expand the agency’s mission with diversity personnel schemes and low-priority issues like climate change. I am hopeful that the new director will resist such pressure, and will instead commit the CIA to hiring the best and brightest to address legitimate national-security threats, especially China.

Mr. Burns’s most important responsibility as CIA director will be speaking truth to power on national-security matters. Given his many years of service across administrations, he’s well-prepared to fulfill this responsibility, telling President Biden what he needs to know as well as what he does not want to hear.

Mr. Fleitz, president of the Center for Security Policy, served in 2018 as deputy assistant to President Trump and chief of staff of the National Security Council.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: WSJ: Biden's CIA pick could set the Agency Right
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2021, 02:57:37 PM »
OoooH! The Cuck Street Journal likes him!

:roll:

Biden’s CIA Pick Could Set the Agency Right
William Burns will rein in intelligence with an outsider’s touch.
By Fred Fleitz
Jan. 14, 2021 12:59 pm ET

President-elect Biden has selected veteran diplomat William Burns as his nominee for director of the Central Intelligence Agency. This is a good choice—an experienced and highly respected national-security expert. He will be an asset to Mr. Biden and could help restore bipartisan confidence in the agency he leads.

I write as a 19-year CIA veteran and a supporter of President Trump. I’m critical of Mr. Biden’s other picks for top national-security posts, most of who are unremarkable former Obama officials. But Mr. Burns served for 33 years in the Foreign Service and eventually was ambassador to Russia and deputy secretary of state. He also was a trusted aide to several secretaries of state in Republican and Democratic administrations. He has written critically of President Trump and his foreign policy, but he has avoided the harsh anti-Trump partisanship of many career national security officials over the past four years.

With the selection of Mr. Burns, Mr. Biden shined light on two key issues in the national-security world. First, to be truly accountable to the American people and the president, the CIA needs to be led by an outsider. Although many CIA officers will be disappointed that one of their own didn’t get the nod, Mr. Burns is well-known by the CIA workforce and will be well received.

Second, Mr. Biden and his advisers appear to recognize that the intelligence community has lost public trust after years of politicizing intelligence, meddling in domestic politics, and violating the electronic privacy of Americans. The so-called whistleblower who initiated Mr. Trump’s impeachment in 2019, and the continuous spiteful criticism of Mr. Trump by former CIA Director John Brennan, undermined the agency’s reputation as a nonpartisan institution. This was no time to reward a Biden insider with the agency’s top job.

The CIA needs a housecleaning to perform as a less political, more effective intelligence organization. I don’t know how much leeway the Biden White House will give Mr. Burns to hire and fire throughout the agency’s ranks, but I believe he will press his boss to allow him to make several long-overdue organizational reforms.

The left will compound Mr. Burns’s challenge by pushing him to expand the agency’s mission with diversity personnel schemes and low-priority issues like climate change. I am hopeful that the new director will resist such pressure, and will instead commit the CIA to hiring the best and brightest to address legitimate national-security threats, especially China.

Mr. Burns’s most important responsibility as CIA director will be speaking truth to power on national-security matters. Given his many years of service across administrations, he’s well-prepared to fulfill this responsibility, telling President Biden what he needs to know as well as what he does not want to hear.

Mr. Fleitz, president of the Center for Security Policy, served in 2018 as deputy assistant to President Trump and chief of staff of the National Security Council.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2021, 03:20:17 PM »
It would be nice if His Fraudness gets a couple of picks right.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2021, 04:47:57 PM »

Define "right".

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2021, 08:48:42 PM »

Define "right".

He said he might pick a Republican or two for cabinet.

Right?  He could have kept Pompeo on.  Here's another:  Gen Mattis is a Democrat, hates Trump, keeps enemies up at night.  Bring him back.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2021, 09:17:19 PM »
Right, he can pick from any number of RINO turncoats from the DC uniparty. Unity!

Define "right".

He said he might pick a Republican or two for cabinet.

Right?  He could have kept Pompeo on.  Here's another:  Gen Mattis is a Democrat, hates Trump, keeps enemies up at night.  Bring him back.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Joe no longer hiden
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2021, 12:09:42 PM »
and his crack corona slaying team

announce they will vaccinate 100 million people in his first 100 days

ignoring that reported on CNBC just now , today they already dispensed 1,000,000 doses TODAY
and the rate is increasing

So Joe and his corona crushing team of partisans will take credit for something they had nothing to do with

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2021, 06:58:07 AM »
Mirror image of Trump accomplishment thread, we will need a topic for Biden vs. America, the actions he takes or accomplished that hurt the country.

1.  Gas prices are local and regional but I noticed they have gone up here 20% since election day just in anticipation of the damage he is planning to do.  All that while still in lockdown.  Traffic, travel and economic demand, seasonal demand, all down, prices at the pump up.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2021, 07:07:46 AM »
".Gas prices are local and regional but I noticed they have gone up here 20% since election day"

we are finally after I don't know how many yrs
all my life anyway energy independent

so first Biden act will be to cancel Keystone
make us energy insufficient

and spend trillions on wind solar electric

as we continue towards bankruptcy
and collapse of dollar

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2021, 01:33:48 PM »
I wonder if Pres Biden will also exaggerate his inaugural crowd:

https://populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/trump9-956x1024.jpg

Does anybody remember when that was the biggest issue in Washington?  This man exaggerates!!

NPR said his speech yesterday was pre-recorded with visible edits.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:41:19 PM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2021, 02:14:03 PM »

'NPR said his speech yesterday was pre-recorded with visible edit"

???

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Transition and Administration, Erasing Deleting the 1776 Report
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2021, 05:46:20 PM »
The moderate thing lasted not one day.  This action tells us the people who pull the strings for Joe in the White House are hard Left ideologues:

The writers of the 1619 project admit it what not meant as truth.  But the big education complex is running full speed with it.  Any attempt to refute or answer it is taken down and that's exactly what happened here.

Here is the 1776 Report:
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmVzW5NfySnfTk7ucdEoWXshkNUXn3dseBA7ZVrQMBfZey

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/01/19/presidents-1776-commissions-report-defending-nations-history-draws-leftist-fire/

Mike Gonzalez of the Heritage Foundation 1776 commission wrote:
"One of Biden’s first acts was for his White House to take down the report issued Monday by the 1776 Commission, and on his first day as president, to disband the commission.

Is that really the priority? As one of the commissioners, Is the baying from the woke left so furious that dissolving a commission named after our nation’s founding, and deleting a report calling for teaching objective history, makes the top of the list?

Our new president wants to demonstrate his bona fides to the creators of the 1619 Project [a wacked out New York Times invention that slavery is what built America] and their hard-left allies
.”

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Submit
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2021, 06:13:33 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Joe, the doctor's spouse's, idea of unity
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2021, 06:46:05 AM »
we all become crazy liberals
and democrats

otherwise we  are  goons racists insurrectionists
selfish
homophobe xenophobe etc etc

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 11:39:43 AM by G M »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden expands benes to Federal workers
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2021, 04:13:45 PM »
"Biden’s second executive order on Friday laid the groundwork to enhance federal workers’ rights within his first 100 days in office. He seeks to require a $15 minimum wage for federal workers, provide emergency paid leave to their contractors, and restore “collective bargaining power and worker protections” by reversing three executive orders by former President Trump."

how many Fed workers are Democrats?

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/mike-causey-federal-report/2017/04/are-feds-democrats-or-republicans-follow-the-money-trail/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/27/is-trumps-dismissal-unpaid-government-employees-democrats-accurate/

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Understand where we are
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2021, 04:31:30 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2021, 05:25:04 PM »
". The Only Good Thing We Have Is Recognition of This Dark Truth."

to me that is DJT greatest achievement
we FINALLY had someone who spoke up for us

the rino's don't care at all
STILL

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: cookie monster reward for sleeping in garage and getting corona
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2021, 01:29:44 PM »
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jill-biden-national-guard-cookie-visit_n_600bca32c5b6fe97669c9da7

the greatest love story in history :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBirf4BWew

A friend's son was deployed there. From what I was told, they were comfortable and suddenly the order came down to move to the garages within 25 minutes because the politicians were tired of looking at them.

Didn't go well with the troops. They did what they were ordered to do, but it put a sour taste into their mouths.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2021, 02:23:03 PM »
".Didn't go well with the troops. They did what they were ordered to do, but it put a sour taste into their mouths."

did the chocolate chip cookie make up for it?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2021, 02:33:34 PM »
".Didn't go well with the troops. They did what they were ordered to do, but it put a sour taste into their mouths."

Oh sure...

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2021, 04:41:36 PM »

Oh sure...

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/Biden%20toys.jpg

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Somewhere in Arkansas
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2021, 07:22:28 PM »

Somewhere in the People's Republic of China, is at least one Biden grandchild...

I'd bet 100 bucks.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediafiles/48896/200_jpg-1793566.JPG

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
lest we not forget where the come on man phrase came from
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2021, 09:13:37 AM »
Biden habit phrase

really came from the supreme divider in chief

racial joke specialist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxFkEj7KPC0