Author Topic: The cognitive failure of Zhou Bie-Den (pResident Biden)  (Read 30747 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 05:42:22 AM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The cognitive failure of Zhou Bie-Den
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 04:47:36 PM »
Posted by Matt Bracken on Gab.com

A BRAIN SURGEON’S PERSPECTIVE [ON SENILE JOE BIDEN]
[PART 1]
> December 29, 2020

Whether you love or hate President-Elect Joe Biden, or don't care one way or another, isn’t it important to consider his mental health and acuity to hold the Office of President of the United States?

Recall the mainstream media’s almost obsessive preoccupation with President Donald Trump’s health- was he overly obese? Weight to height ratio, where are his medical records, can the White House physician be trusted, etc.

Now, today with Joe Biden there are no questions, no scrutiny, no concerns, for a man who repeatedly exhibits confusion, inability to complete a coherent sentence, much more a thought. “You know the thing... C'mon man...they’re not bad folks”

This is from a non-political neurosurgeon John Robinson, MD, based in Florida.

“Colleagues and Acquaintances.........

First of all, I have had enough of the mainstream media! While I do not consider myself a political person, I am a practicing neurosurgeon with a background in cerebrovascular surgery, and I must scream "Foul!" on the media and here avenge the late Paul Harvey with 'the rest of the story' hidden from the American public!

How many of you know that Joe Biden has had 2 brain surgeries, one on each side of his head?

How many people know that Joe had a head full of blood after an aneurysm exploded in his head in 1988?

A BRAIN SURGEON’S PERSPECTIVE [ON SENILE JOE BIDEN]
[PART 2}
> December 29, 2020

How many know that the resulting brain damage from a subarachnoid hemorrhage, as the blood breakdown products bathe the brain, are significant and create permanent damage, let alone the compression and damage due to the jet of blood from the rupture itself?.

Why has the media not asked for his medical records, list of medications, EEG, or at least an angiogram of his brain's blood vessels? Multi-aneurysm patients like Mr. Biden have a tendency to form new ones and are recommended to have an angiogram every 5 years; where is the report? Really, the NY Times couldn't do a piece on this? How about a CT scan to document what his brain looks like or verify he does not have hydrocephalus or a ventricular peritoneal shunt or seizure disorder? Where is the outrage?

The fact of the matter is the media conspiracy to elect Mr. Biden is unbelievable and wholly liable if he takes the oath of office on January 20, 2021, while overlooking these significant medical issues.

I mean, really, shouldn't there be some sort of medical prerequisite for the Office of President of the United States and all of the stress it induces?

Are we that desperate to install the first black female president? Shouldn't the first black female president be duly elected on her own merits rather than hiding behind a 78-year-old sub-arachnoid hemorrhage survivor?

Love him or hate him, you do have to admire Mr. Biden for overcoming all these issues in the last 38 years but this disqualifies him in my eyes to hold the nuclear codes. Hell, in most states, he couldn't even get a driver’s license without a letter from a neurologist saying he was seizure-free for a year.

Instead, we have almost elected him the leader of the free world and the keeper of the launch codes with no one knowing the truth, no one asking any health questions! Especially when he can’t remember whom he is running against or who his wife is.

Whether you are for Biden or against him, please be honest enough to spread the truth about his medical issues before he's sworn in as our next president with no one knowing the medical issues he suffers from.”

John R Robinson M.D. Neurosurgeon

West Palm Beach, Florida

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: 50% decline
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 08:21:21 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-author-joe-biden-unauthorized-says-seen-50-decline-joe-bidens-mental-capacity/

Better report than expected, although it begs the question, 50% loss of what, last in the class level intellect?

From the article:  "We saw earlier this year how Joe Biden had no idea what was going on.  He thought he heard birds or rain and asked the reporters at his campaign ‘rally’ to come in from the rain and they all looked at each other because they were indoors. You could see that they all were very uncomfortable but they said nothing because they would lose their jobs if they did."

- Our story is that Joe is doing fine, just fine.

Seriously, I think of my Ivy League educated Dem friends who thought people like Reagan and Trump were dunces.  They listen to Biden  and think what?  He is enlightening?  Inspirational?  Good God, he isn't even coherent.  And we trust him with the codes?  We don't trust him to take his meds.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Doing fine!
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 05:47:17 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Mask facies
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2021, 02:19:48 PM »
I don't think he has parkinson's disease because he doesn't display the movement disorders,
but he does have a mask like facies
like it.

his face is expressionless
bland staring

unless he is on meds that hide the pyramidal symptoms for a while

remember the images of Hitlers shaking hand at the end ?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Hiding Kidsniffer McAlzheimer's from the world
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2021, 07:20:04 PM »
https://nationalfile.com/psaki-biden-wont-meet-world-leaders-for-a-couple-of-months-following-revelation-kamala-is-taking-his-phone-calls/

One more than we were right about.  I would rather be wrong.

So they lied to us all through the campaign.  Biden, Biden doctors, Mrs. Biden and handlers committed election fraud - of one more dimension.

What is it that gets better "in a couple of months"?  Oops, they're lying to us again.  If they could bring him back to full cognitive ability, they would have done it already.

Paraphrasing Ben Rhodes?  White House press corps average age 25 and know literally nothing.  They watched Joe Biden for 15 months and concluded he is - not Trump.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
pResident Biden Won't meet with foreign leaders; too busy playing vid games
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2021, 05:41:39 AM »
PSAKI: Biden Won't Meet World Leaders For 'A Couple Of ...
Search domain thedailyusnews.com/psaki-biden-wont-meet-world-leaders-for-a-couple-of-months-following-revelation-kamala-is-taking-his-phone-calls/https://thedailyusnews.com/psaki-biden-wont-meet-world-leaders-for-a-couple-of-months-following-revelation-kamala-is-taking-his-phone-calls/
PSAKI: Biden Won't Meet World Leaders For 'A Couple Of Months' Following Revelation Kamala Is Taking His Phone Calls. Politics USA World. February 17, 2021 The Daily US News. Advertise Here for only $299 mo. Unlimited cpc Adspace ID1.
Search domain conservativewar.com/psaki-biden-wont-meet-world-leaders-for-a-couple-of-months-following-revelation-kamala-is-taking-his-phone-calls/https://conservativewar.com/psaki-biden-wont-meet-world-leaders-for-a-couple-of-months-following-revelation-kamala-is-taking-his-phone-calls/
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki admitted today that Joe Biden will not be meeting with world leaders in-person for "a couple of months." This news comes after the revelation that Vice President Kamala Harris has assumed one of the traditional roles of the presidency, and has begun taking Head of State calls with foreign […]

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: pResident Biden Won't meet with foreign leaders; too busy playing vid games
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2021, 02:49:39 PM »
https://coldfury.com/2021/02/16/the-plot-thickens-2/

Search domain thedailyusnews.com/psaki-biden-wont-meet-world-leaders-for-a-couple-of-months-following-revelation-kamala-is-taking-his-phone-calls/https://thedailyusnews.com/psaki-biden-wont-meet-world-leaders-for-a-couple-of-months-following-revelation-kamala-is-taking-his-phone-calls/
PSAKI: Biden Won't Meet World Leaders For 'A Couple Of Months' Following Revelation Kamala Is Taking His Phone Calls. Politics USA World. February 17, 2021 The Daily US News. Advertise Here for only $299 mo. Unlimited cpc Adspace ID1.
Search domain conservativewar.com/psaki-biden-wont-meet-world-leaders-for-a-couple-of-months-following-revelation-kamala-is-taking-his-phone-calls/https://conservativewar.com/psaki-biden-wont-meet-world-leaders-for-a-couple-of-months-following-revelation-kamala-is-taking-his-phone-calls/
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki admitted today that Joe Biden will not be meeting with world leaders in-person for "a couple of months." This news comes after the revelation that Vice President Kamala Harris has assumed one of the traditional roles of the presidency, and has begun taking Head of State calls with foreign […]

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Clearly losing it
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2021, 04:42:49 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The cognitive failure of Zhou Bie-Den (pResident Biden)
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2021, 05:27:55 PM »
as we all knew this is why Pelosi wanted to practice 25th amendment clause
on Tump

we have no idea who is really running the country
probably obama and his crowd
a few aging Clintons
and offspring of Carter people - cyrus vance jr.

and tech and elite oligarchs

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Everyone knows
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2021, 02:02:47 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
No State of the Union
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2021, 02:19:53 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2021, 09:53:34 PM »
MSM disregard for his cognitive disability is

the biggest hoax of all

oh the "children " the children" the children" tells us "humane" Dr Jill

But just think we can have the first black asian jamaican women
  as president
and the first man
and a jewish boy at that!  wow

we are so lucky to be watching history .....

will say the MSM

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2021, 01:05:13 PM »
 :-o :-o :-o

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2021, 07:41:17 AM »
if trump had more of a normal personality
he would have won , even despite
the cheating

no doubt
hey don, you could not overcome cheating agaist a senile demented
has been .

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2021, 07:50:28 AM »
Please do explain how a "more normal personality" overcomes 4am ballot dumps.

if trump had more of a normal personality
he would have won , even despite
the cheating

no doubt
hey don, you could not overcome cheating agaist a senile demented
has been .

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2021, 08:56:23 AM »
Many people voted for him not for his personality but despite it
to fend off the left

many people would not vote for him due to his personality
I believe he would have had millions more votes
if he was not so crazy

I doubt we have so many antitrumpers if he was not so irritating
and morally lacking

It wasn't just because of pissing off the swamp with some of his tweets, statements

it was not his policies
I believe more than 50 % of voters like his policies but just cannot stomach the man

every time he seems to get traction
 he hurts himself with absolutely dumb and often extremely nasty and *cruel* tweets statements that are un necessary
it turns me off

he makes it all about himself in his own warped mind
and that is tiring

his cpac speech started out all right but then he would not suppress his urge to make it all about himself
again and not the policies the philosophy etc

we are so screwed with him

can't live with him and for some without him
God please allow someone to come forward that knocks his damaged goods off stage already

I thank for all the good he did do - and it was immense but please get off the center stage
 -  but he can't won't due

we KNOW he will run again

i

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2021, 09:55:40 AM »
When MS-13 gangsters are doing a home invasion at your residence at 3AM, remember "At least NO MEAN TWEETS from the white house!".

Tell me about the sterling character of Biden and Harris.

Many people voted for him not for his personality but despite it
to fend off the left

many people would not vote for him due to his personality
I believe he would have had millions more votes
if he was not so crazy

I doubt we have so many antitrumpers if he was not so irritating
and morally lacking

It wasn't just because of pissing off the swamp with some of his tweets, statements

it was not his policies
I believe more than 50 % of voters like his policies but just cannot stomach the man

every time he seems to get traction
 he hurts himself with absolutely dumb and often extremely nasty and *cruel* tweets statements that are un necessary
it turns me off

he makes it all about himself in his own warped mind
and that is tiring

his cpac speech started out all right but then he would not suppress his urge to make it all about himself
again and not the policies the philosophy etc

we are so screwed with him

can't live with him and for some without him
God please allow someone to come forward that knocks his damaged goods off stage already

I thank for all the good he did do - and it was immense but please get off the center stage
 -  but he can't won't due

we KNOW he will run again

i

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2021, 11:41:55 AM »
More apt for one of the Trump threads. let's stay on track here with the subject of this thread please.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Biden decline
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2021, 11:51:28 AM »
from now to a few months ago
the decline is stunning

the handlers must have given him drugs to pump him up
so he could talk at all
now it seems the  drugs are not even able to hide his total cognitive failure

the MSM and Dem Party and never Trumpers who tried to cover it up  - that was the other BIG lie
shameful

the first big lie is the election was not stolen

the next big lie will be how Kamala is "ready " to take over the reigns of the Presidency
  it will be her with the Obamster cable with a hand full of the Clintonites

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Biden decline
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2021, 12:28:23 PM »
ccp:
the next big lie will be how Kamala is "ready " to take over the reigns of the Presidency
-----------------------

Oh see's ready!  And her 0.0% of the primary vote shows the potential of how popular she is, on her own.

That's one reason I posted the Kristi Noem speech.  It is a near 100% certainty that Republicans will running against America's first female President in 2024.  Kamala or a Republican woman in 2024 will likely become the first woman ELECTED President.

Trump is still fixated on Slow Joe, but he didn't lose to Joe, he lost to the handlers.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
"address" in 3 d
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2021, 03:07:46 PM »
meaning short propaganda

paragraph

maybe 1 to 2 softball preplanned questions from one of the friend's of Biden and DNC
etc

he will get adderall and modofinal
prior to the bit speech along with aricept and namenda
 he is on daily

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Non compos mentis
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2021, 05:34:22 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
I don't know how long the media will play along with the charade
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2021, 05:47:52 PM »
that Biden is mentally competent to operates as president

then he would be removed
automatically Harris of course takes over and then she nominates a VP

(val jarrett? abrams ? )

but the nominee has to be confirmed by a majority of both House and Senate

so what happens with Senate being 50 - 50
does Harris who is now president I don't think can break the tie.

first sections of 25th amendment:

Section 1
In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
"the guy who runs that outfit over there."
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2021, 06:10:46 AM »
video below): President Biden on Monday seemed to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s name at a White House event — calling the Pentagon chief “the guy who runs that outfit over there.”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/03/who-was-that-masked-man-2.php
---------
Dr. ccp, After a stroke my brother in law had aphasia.  He was quite functional but couldn't come up with basic words like airport and hospital.  On the phone he would tell my sister, I'm over her in front of that, not real helpful for location, but could still drive to places if he didn't have to come up with the words. This reminds me of that, but it did lead quickly to much greater deterioration.

As a Republican in fear of Harris, my story is, Biden is fine, no more deranged and demented than any other far Leftist.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Don't worry Doug
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2021, 06:17:34 AM »
Joe

we are now informed
has had lifelong stuttering problem
and that is why he has trouble with speech

and thats all it is folks:    :wink:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/hannity-biden-stutter-conspiracy-091942907.html

How dare Sean mock and ridicule a stutterer
   bottom line all stutterers should be shocked and outraged and vote only  for Dems

sorry about your brother in law
 who has expressive type aphasia ( I think that is what he has)
  that is incredibly frustrating problem to be able to receive and process information to the brain but then not being able to respond because one cannot get words out

« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 06:19:34 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2021, 11:09:53 AM »
At this point in office, Trump had given five news conferences. Obama had given two, George W. Bush three and Clinton five.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/press-conferences-biden-administration/2021/03/12/332285e6-81e3-11eb-81db-b02f0398f49a_story.html

By 2014, Senator and then VP Joe Biden had appeared on Meet the Press 59 times.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2014/aug/27/john-mccain/john-mccain-says-he-holds-record-meet-press-appear/

That is part of what got him to where he is.

What keeps him from answering questions now (other than handlers real fear of exposing his massive cognitive decline)?

It would be nice if the people who really do make the decisions running the country would 'face the nation'.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 11:14:04 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone knows about Dementia Joe
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2021, 07:40:57 PM »
https://www.conservativehome.com/thecolumnists/2021/03/iain-dale-biden-seems-to-forget-the-name-of-his-defense-secretary-the-media-says-nothing-imagine-if-it-had-happened-to-trump.html

What a career!  After graduating 76th out of 85 in his class, he was first elected to the Senate in 1972, almost 50 years ago.  Every Senator dreams of being President and Biden actively pursued that dream since 1987, almost 35 years ago.  He served patiently as Obama's Vice President 8 years, then lost four more years deferring to Hillary.  Now he is the elected 47th President of the United States, leader of the free world, most powerful man in the world.

It's sad that Joe isn't here with us to enjoy all this.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Holy Shiite!
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2021, 09:42:17 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
President Harris