Author Topic: Rules of the Road/Fire Hydrant/Self Intro  (Read 280909 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Rules of the Road/Fire Hydrant/Self Intro
« Reply #350 on: October 17, 2018, 09:35:04 AM »
Much good thought there Doug-- thank you.  Taking it under advisement.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 17, 2018, 11:08:25 AM »

How do we get to see the content of this?  How much will it cost?  Looking for volunteer(s) , , ,

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973?fbclid=IwAR1utmCazLYQn4gp1Z_eqRX9_j9gRqY-ysG307_8ZdrESezys3TlZyarHNQ

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 17, 2018, 11:27:34 AM »
You are fg awesome.  Period.   :-D

Please post on Electoral thread!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 22, 2018, 06:52:35 PM »
IIRC Obama merged together the numbers for those turned back at the border with those deported from the interior so as to dishonestly claim he was making record deportations.

I need the citation!

===================

A high ranking friend at Border Patrol writes:

yes, under the previous administration both VRs (Voluntary Returns) and formal deportations were figured into the math...keep in mind that in some areas of operation people (absent serious criminal history or being engaged in the coordination/organization of smuggling activities) were VR’d multiple times before formal deportation processes would occur.

==============

That said, I still want/need a proper citation.

==============

From the Left we have this-- is this correct?

https://www.google.com/.../obamas.../story%3fid=41715661

« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 09:09:34 PM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 22, 2018, 09:17:04 PM »
IIRC Obama merged together the numbers for those turned back at the border with those deported from the interior so as to dishonestly claim he was making record deportations.

I need the citation!

===================

A high ranking friend at Border Patrol writes:

yes, under the previous administration both VRs (Voluntary Returns) and formal deportations were figured into the math...keep in mind that in some areas of operation people (absent serious criminal history or being engaged in the coordination/organization of smuggling activities) were VR’d multiple times before formal deportation processes would occur.

==============

That said, I still want/need a proper citation.

==============

From the Left we have this-- is this correct?

https://www.google.com/.../obamas.../story%3fid=41715661

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/21/lies-damned-lies-and-obamas-deportation-statistics/?utm_term=.d32596839641

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 23, 2018, 05:51:12 AM »
Thank you!

But Pravda on the Potomac will not let me see that without my giving them money.  May I ask you to paste the article here?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 23, 2018, 05:57:38 AM »
Thank you!

But Pravda on the Potomac will not let me see that without my giving them money.  May I ask you to paste the article here?

Monkey Cage
Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics
By Anna O. Law April 21, 2014

CALEXICO, CA – NOVEMBER 15: A U.S. Border Patrol agent looks for tracks along the U.S.-Mexico border fence on November 15, 2013 in Calexico, California. The fence separates the large Mexican city of Mexicali with Calexico, CA, and is a frequent illegal crossing point for immigrant smugglers. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)
Lies, Damned Lies, and Obama’s Deportation Statistics

This is a guest post from Anna O. Law, the Herbert Kurz Associate Professor of  Constitutional Law and Civil Liberties at CUNY Brooklyn College. She is the author of The Immigration Battle in American Courts.

What is the trend in deportation of immigrants under the Obama administration? This seemingly simple question is proving very hard to answer. Consider three characterizations from recent media reports. Here is The Economist in February 2014:
America is expelling illegal immigrants at nine times the rate of 20 years ago; nearly 2m so far under Barack Obama, easily outpacing any previous president.

In April, the Los Angeles Times wrote:
A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data. Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

And last week, Julia Preston of the New York Times reported that in the fiscal year 2013, the immigration courts saw a 26 percent drop in the number of people who have been deported, thereby producing:
… a different picture of President Obama’s enforcement policies than the one painted by many immigrant advocates, who have assailed the president as the ‘deporter in chief’ and accused him of rushing to reach a record of 2 million deportations. While Obama has deported more foreigners than any other president, the pace of deportations has recently declined.

Somehow, the Obama administration is simultaneously responsible for the highest rate of deportation in 20 years and a 26 percent drop in deportation. What is going on here? As it turns out, changes in immigration law, terminology and classification are causing this confusion.
One problem is the continued use of “deportation” in virtually all media reporting. In actuality, that category has been obsolete in immigration law since 1996. Prior to 1996, immigration law distinguished between immigrants who were “excluded,” or stopped and prevented from entering U.S. territory, and those who were “deported,” or expelled from the United States after they had made their way into U.S. territory. After 1996, both exclusion and deportation were rolled into one procedure called “removal.” At that point, the term “deportation” no longer had any meaning within the official immigration statistics. Its continued use in media reports is part of the confusion.
The large number of immigrants who are apprehended, usually but not exclusively along the southwestern border, and prevented from entering the country were part of a category called “voluntary departure” before 2006. Now that is called “return,” which also includes the subcategory of  “reinstatement.”  There is also a large category of “expedited removals” of persons that do not appear before an immigration judge but the procedure carries all the sanctions as a judge ordered removal.

These would-be immigrants accept this sanction that forgoes a court appearance before an immigration judge because formal removal — in which the U.S. government runs them through legal proceedings and pays for their return to their home country — would result in a multi-year bar (five to 20 years) on their eligibility to legally reenter the United States. Critics deride this policy “as catch and release.” The consequences of a return are much less harsh than a formal removal because the returned immigrant could come back legally, and presumably illegally, at any time.

Thus, comparing the deportation statistics across different presidential administrations is dicey because it is unclear what categories of people are actually being counted and categorized. Moreover, different administrations choose to emphasize different statistics. Dara Lind notes that the Bush administration seems to have reported removals and returns together, but Obama’s administration has emphasized only its number of removals.
Meanwhile, many media reports continue to use the term “deportation” when they mean either return or removal or some subset of those. The Department of Homeland Security that issues official statistics must now try to retrofit new legal categories to old data, and even it cannot excise the term deportation altogether because pre-1996, there were, in fact, deportations.
Confusion about terminology helps explain the conflicting accounts cited above.  The aforementioned New York Times article focuses on return numbers. But the Economist is also right, because if you combine the Obama’s return and removal numbers, he is well over the controversial 2 million mark.
This confusion enables political spin, too. If you want to portray Obama as weak on enforcement, use the removal numbers, which, compared to his predecessors, are lower. If you want to make Obama look tougher on enforcement, combine the return and removal numbers (like George W. Bush apparently did) or use the now meaningless “deportation”; both moves would conflate return and removal — and boost the overall number of expulsions.
But don’t expect these nuances to make it into political discourse anytime soon.  Way back in 1987, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit described immigration law as “second in complexity only to the internal revenue code.” It would appear little has changed.
CORRECTION: The original post claimed that Obama had de-emphasized removals and concentrated on returns and that the ratio of his removals to returns was skewed toward returns compared to his predecessors.  That claim is not correct because based on DHS’s data, (Table 39:  Aliens Removed and Returned, FY 1892-2012)  his cumulative numbers since taking office show Obama has removed a total of 1,974,688 people and returned 1,609,055 others.  There have been more returns than removals only in FY 2009 and 2010.  Moreover, comparing across administrations is not wise given the changes in law and counting procedures.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 23, 2018, 06:29:08 AM »
Thank you very much!!!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 03, 2018, 06:44:06 PM »
Woof from NY!

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Crafty says hello from Vegas
« Reply #360 on: January 21, 2019, 07:29:23 PM »
He just finished a 4 day tactical shotgun course and now will be at SHOT Show.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Home again
« Reply #361 on: January 25, 2019, 05:53:38 AM »
After all these years of internet friendship in was awesome meeting you in person GM and your wife as welli (you married up haha).

Got back in late last night.  Charging into a hugely backed up email box now!

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Home again
« Reply #362 on: January 25, 2019, 04:36:57 PM »
After all these years of internet friendship in was awesome meeting you in person GM and your wife as welli (you married up haha).

Got back in late last night.  Charging into a hugely backed up email box now!

I certainly did!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 04, 2019, 05:09:18 PM »
We're back!!!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 12, 2019, 08:33:43 AM »
I had my call (first time too) yesterday to the Dr. Sebastian Gorka radio show (12:00-15:00 here in LA) taken by Dr. Gorka.

I expressed my divided feelings about our withdrawal, the prospects for an Iranian Land Bridge, the implications for Jordan, and related matters.

He liked my question and interacted with me quite a bit and at the end complimented me with "Excellent question."

8-) 8-) 8-)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 12, 2019, 03:16:31 PM »
I had my call (first time too) yesterday to the Dr. Sebastian Gorka radio show (12:00-15:00 here in LA) taken by Dr. Gorka.

I expressed my divided feelings about our withdrawal, the prospects for an Iranian Land Bridge, the implications for Jordan, and related matters.

He liked my question and interacted with me quite a bit and at the end complimented me with "Excellent question."

8-) 8-) 8-)

This is great.  Let's get the audio!  You should be an invited guest, not a caller.  )

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 12, 2019, 06:35:59 PM »

8-) 8-) 8-)

Crafty Dog talk, with your host, Marc Denny

This is great.  Let's get the audio!  You should be an invited guest, not a caller.  )

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 12, 2019, 07:02:58 PM »
I confess that I do think I could do a good job with talk radio. 

How would one go about looking into this?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 12, 2019, 07:18:01 PM »
Start a podcast. You could host it on this website and see if you can market it.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 12, 2019, 07:19:15 PM »
Simple.  Direct.  I like it!

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 13, 2019, 06:51:57 AM »
I found it:
https://www.sebgorka.com/broadcast/25793/
Seb Gorka Mon Feb 11, 2019
Hour 3 starting at 38:45.

Great questions and comments.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 13, 2019, 08:16:12 AM »
Far out-- thanks for that!!!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 13, 2019, 09:18:23 AM »
Regarding the podcast idea:  As I mull it over it seems like I need to get clear on the underlying structure:

a) I am interviewer/conversationalist with interesting guests.  As the egomaniac and New Yorker that I am there is risk I will be too aggro in my interactions; or

b) I pontificate, either with interviewer or solo.

c) or?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 13, 2019, 09:43:30 AM »
Far out-- thanks for that!!!

My pleasure!  )

"How would one go about looking into this?"

I agree with GM, start with a podcast and publish it here.  Put a 'front door' on the forum and the podcasts to get new visitors in more easily.  [By the way, I like the recent upgrades here.]

Get the right equipment to put out high quality.  Rush talks about his golden microphone.  When the hosts call in from a phone they sound tinny and ordinary like the rest of us compared to the clarity of the host in studio. 

Use the format of talk radio on the podcasts for practice and for demo recording.  Time their segments and get used to working the clock.  Rush had experience in radio before he was expressing his own views.  Plenty of others never adjust to the format. 

Your experience on video and documentaries is a great help.  Audio has its own challenges like having no time to breathe or gather a thought.  On video there are things to see during a pause in conversation.

After podcasts, produce a local show somewhere (maybe not Calif).  If the station is on iHeart radio or have a listen live button and you have an instant national or worldwide potential audience.  Start late night or overnight hours where they lack good content and get better times and markets as the show gets appreciated. 

Guest hosting is a gateway. 

Consider a video format but the prep time and production is way more demanding.

If the stations won't hire you, buy a half hour or hour slot on a station like the financial and home improvement guys do to get exposure and experience and recover the money  with sponsors.

Have demo tapes ready and published when you contact the agents and stations.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: February 13, 2019, 10:15:49 AM »
Regarding the podcast idea:  As I mull it over it seems like I need to get clear on the underlying structure:

a) I am interviewer/conversationalist with interesting guests.  As the egomaniac and New Yorker that I am there is risk I will be too aggro in my interactions; or

b) I pontificate, either with interviewer or solo.

c) or?

Listening to WSJ opinion podcasts, Potomac Watch, Paul Gigot is both analyst and questioner.  On tv shows he would try to be the questioner only and the audience missed out on his strength as an observer-analyst.  I think you need to mainly pontificate but interactions can give it a flow and bring in more perspectives. 

Another podcast I would recommend for guidance is Powerline with mainly Steve Hayward and sometimes John Hinderaker:  https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/category/podcasts
Hayward does a great job and probably makes nothing doing it.  Sometimes he does interviews and occasionally he posts his college lectures.  He is a very experienced lecturer.  Getting great guests on the right subjects is hard starting out. 

Notice how few calls the big shows take, even in 3 hours.  Opening the talk show to the public is partly great and partly a recipe for disaster.  CCP and I and Mrs. Crafty Dog can be your callers on podcasts, but I think GM in studio would keep you on track without taking up all the airtime.

Consider youtube instead of podcast for the format.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 18, 2019, 02:06:08 PM »
Somewhere on this forum (or SC&H) there is a clip of a EU parliament speaker or something like that going through over 50 genders.  Glorious snark.  Can someone help me find it?  I just went through every page of the Gender thread , , ,

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 18, 2019, 02:36:01 PM »
Somewhere on this forum (or SC&H) there is a clip of a EU parliament speaker or something like that going through over 50 genders.  Glorious snark.  Can someone help me find it?  I just went through every page of the Gender thread , , ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4uyMjUnDI

--------------------

2/2/21  No longer available.  Fk!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 07:19:17 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 18, 2019, 02:54:44 PM »
 8-) 8-) 8-)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 18, 2019, 03:25:46 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4uyMjUnDI

Well done. Also, I am glad to see that my hair from the early 90's has done so well in european politics.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 19, 2019, 03:54:57 PM »
Looking for, unsuccessfully so far, the URL about a military sound wave ray gun that non-lethally drives people off.  Range of 100 yards or so.  Help please.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 04:46:58 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 11, 2019, 04:47:16 PM »
Still hoping for help on this , , ,

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 02, 2019, 07:25:02 AM »
Do we have a list of the various false accusations of hate crimes and rape?  Or, if not, could someone put such a list together?

And into which thread should it go?  SJW?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hoax Hate Crimes
« Reply #383 on: April 02, 2019, 07:41:09 AM »
Do we have a list of the various false accusations of hate crimes and rape?  Or, if not, could someone put such a list together?

And into which thread should it go?  SJW?

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/hoax-hate-crimes-list/
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 07:52:39 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 02, 2019, 07:49:09 AM »
PERFECT!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 07, 2019, 03:37:04 PM »
Back during the Iraq War there was a story of an El Salvadoran bravely killing the enemy with his knife.  Please help me find.  The obvious search commands are not working for me.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 07, 2019, 06:29:30 PM »
Back during the Iraq War there was a story of an El Salvadoran bravely killing the enemy with his knife.  Please help me find.  The obvious search commands are not working for me.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/may/3/20040503-115511-7092r/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 07, 2019, 08:29:44 PM »
Thank you-- as always, you are awesome.

I've used up my freebies with them.  May I ask you to post the article here?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 07, 2019, 10:08:00 PM »
Thank you-- as always, you are awesome.

I've used up my freebies with them.  May I ask you to post the article here?

Salvadoran soldiers praised for Iraq role

By - The Washington Times - Monday, May 3, 2004

NAJAF, Iraq — One of his friends was dead, 12 others lay wounded and the four soldiers still left standing were surrounded and out of ammunition. So Salvadoran Cpl. Samuel Toloza said a prayer, whipped out his knife and charged the Iraqi gunmen.

In one of the only known instances of hand-to-hand combat in the Iraq conflict, Cpl. Toloza stabbed several attackers swarming around a comrade. The stunned assailants backed away momentarily, just as a relief column came to the unit’s rescue.

“We never considered surrender. I was trained to fight until the end,” said the 25-year-old corporal, one of 380 soldiers from El Salvador whose heroism is being cited just as other members of the multinational force in Iraq are facing criticism.

Secretary of State Colin L. Powell said recently that the Central American unit has “gained a fantastic reputation among the coalition” and expressed hope that the Salvadorans will stay beyond their scheduled departure.

Phil Kosnett, who leads the Coalition Provisional Authority office in this holy Shi’ite city, says he owes his life to Salvadorans who repelled a well-executed insurgent attack on his three-car convoy in March. He has nominated six of them for the U.S. Army’s Bronze Star medal.

“You hear this snotty phrase ‘coalition of the billing’ for some of the smaller contingents,” said Mr. Kosnett, referring to the apparent eagerness of some nations to charge their Iraq operations to Washington. “The El Sals? No way. These guys are punching way above their weight. They’re probably the bravest and most professional troops I’ve every worked with.”

The Salvadorans are eager to stress their role as peacekeepers rather than warriors, perhaps with an eye toward public opinion back home. Masked protesters last week seized the cathedral in the capital, San Salvador, demanding that President-elect Tony Saca pull the troops out of Iraq.

Mr. Saca, who takes office June 1, has said that he will leave the unit in Iraq until August as had been planned, despite the early departure of Spanish troops, under whom the Salvadorans were serving. The other three Central American contingents — from the Dominican Republic, Nicaragua and Honduras — have returned home or are scheduled to do so soon.

“We didn’t come here to fire a single shot. Our rifles were just part of our equipment and uniforms. But we were prepared to repel an attack,” said Col. Hugo Omar Orellana Calidonio, a 27-year-old who commands the Cuscatlan Battalion.

The troops, El Salvador’s first peacekeepers abroad, have conducted a range of humanitarian missions in Najaf. They have provided books, electricity, playground equipment and other supplies to destitute schools and have helped farmers with irrigation works and fertilizer supplies.

“Our country came out of a similar situation as in Iraq 12 years ago, so people in El Salvador can understand what is happening here,” said Col. Calidonio, referring to the civil war between the U.S.-backed government and leftist guerrillas that left about 75,000 dead. The military was held responsible for widespread abuses.

“We came here to help and we were helping. Our relationship with the people was excellent. They were happy with what we were doing,” Col. Calidonio said.

Then came April 4, when armed followers of Sheik Muqtada al-Sadr, a radical Shi’ite cleric, seized virtual control of the city and staged attacks on two camps — Baker and Golf — near bases on the fringes of Najaf occupied by the Salvadoran and Spanish units.

When Cpl. Toloza and 16 other soldiers arrived that morning at a low-walled compound of the Iraqi Civil Defense Corps, about a mile from their camp, they found that its 350 occupants had melted away. They also found themselves trapped by Sheik al-Sadr’s Mahdi Army.

Lt. Col. Francisco Flores, the battalion’s operations officer, said the surrounded soldiers held their fire for nearly a half-hour, fearful of inflicting civilian casualties, even as 10 of their number were wounded by rocket-propelled grenades and bullets from assault rifles and machine guns.

After several hours of combat, the besieged unit ran out of ammunition, having come with only 300 rounds for each of their M-16 rifles. Pvt. Natividad Mendez, Cpl. Toloza’s friend for three years, lay dead, shot twice probably by a sniper. Two more were wounded as the close-quarters fighting intensified.

“I thought, ‘This is the end.’ But, at the same time, I asked the Lord to protect and save me,” Cpl. Toloza recalled.

The wounded were placed on a truck while Cpl. Toloza and the three other soldiers moved on the ground, trying to make their way back to the base. They were soon confronted with Sheik al-Sadr’s fighters, about 10 of whom tried to seize one of the soldiers.

“My immediate reaction was that I had to defend my friend, and the only thing I had in my hands was a knife,” Cpl. Toloza said.

As reinforcements arrived to save Cpl. Toloza’s unit, the two camps were under attack, with the Salvadorans and a small U.S. contingent of soldiers and civilian security personnel trying to protect the perimeter and retake an adjoining seven-story hospital captured by the insurgents.

The Spaniards didn’t fight and only after a long delay agreed to send armored vehicles to help evacuate the wounded. Col. Flores said he cannot question the Spanish decisions that day, but added that the Spaniards “could have helped us sooner.”

U.S. troops have replaced the Spaniards. Salvadoran officers, many of whom were trained at military schools in the United States, say they’re pleased to be working with the Americans.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: April 07, 2019, 11:56:50 PM »
I know the man presenting the knife to Toloza in this clip.

I would add that he has attended a Dog Brothers Gathering and that we stay in touch.

===================

https://www.facebook.com/benjamindthomas3/videos/10156238368077263/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 18, 2019, 01:04:43 PM »
we have so many threads
and I have noticed the search box to look for threads does not seem to work well since the site was down.
any way to fix?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 18, 2019, 01:20:48 PM »
I will bring this to Webmaster Bob's attention.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 20, 2019, 05:45:26 AM »
Hey Guys,

I re-indexed the database and the search function is working again. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Forum Admin

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 20, 2019, 06:49:31 AM »
Bob,
thanks for the very prompt attention
to my favorite message board

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 20, 2019, 11:12:36 AM »
Bob is awesome!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 23, 2019, 05:59:24 PM »
Looking for but not finding citation about Hillary charging the Secret Service rent for place to stay on her estate.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 23, 2019, 09:17:09 PM »
Looking for but not finding citation about Hillary charging the Secret Service rent for place to stay on her estate.

That doesn't appear to be the case.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 23, 2019, 10:30:43 PM »
 :-o

I could have swore I remembered such , , , Memory hole?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 23, 2019, 11:16:44 PM »
:-o

I could have swore I remembered such , , , Memory hole?

There were emails that made the claim. They were debunked by the usual leftist “fact-checking” sites. However, I cannot find anything to contradict them.