Author Topic: Rules of the Road/Fire Hydrant/Self Intro  (Read 280874 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Rules of the Road/Fire Hydrant
« Reply #250 on: January 01, 2015, 09:18:12 AM »
In a FB debate I asserted that average federal pay is about $70k and private sector pay about $50k and have been challenged by someone to back it up.  I know we have it somewhere here on the forum but I can't think of where.   Also, I know we have data here about the great increase in federal earners above $100k.

Help on finding this and related data would be appreciated.  I'd really like to stuff this guy on this one.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 04, 2015, 07:41:55 PM »
My fifteen year old son Conrad is now registered on the forum.  I'm hoping he will actually show up  :-D

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 05, 2015, 07:08:44 AM »
My fifteen year old son Conrad is now registered on the forum.  I'm hoping he will actually show up  :-D

Welcome Conrad!  Jump in with your viewpoint or ask questions on things that don't make sense to you.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 05, 2015, 08:58:05 AM »
I confess to considerable fatherly pride at the reading he has been doing and the posts he has written on some other forums.

He just returned to school today after Christmas vacation, and as such probably won't appear here until the weekend.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 26, 2015, 11:40:23 PM »
Back from Montana  8-) 8-) 8-)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
In God we trust
« Reply #255 on: September 30, 2015, 12:32:52 PM »
When did motto "In God we trust" originate?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: In God we trust
« Reply #256 on: September 30, 2015, 01:08:47 PM »
When did motto "In God we trust" originate?

Don't know but a pretty good explanation here:
http://www.treasury.gov/about/education/Pages/in-god-we-trust.aspx

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 30, 2015, 01:33:19 PM »
That is what I needed, thank you!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 04, 2015, 11:10:21 AM »
The Hillbillary Clinton thread has now reached 100,000 reads.  Nice work gents!  8-) 8-) 8-)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Help! Trying to find
« Reply #259 on: October 11, 2015, 03:29:12 PM »
Trying to find post of a REALLY good CT Supreme Court decision on right to bear arms.

Help please!

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 11, 2015, 08:58:40 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 11, 2015, 09:30:25 PM »
Thank you.  It prompted me to think of looking for it in the Knife Law thread where I found it:

http://jud.ct.gov/external/supapp/Cases/AROcr/CR315/315CR113.pdf

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 21, 2015, 07:37:25 AM »
Help please:

Looking for citations (here or elsewhere) concerning inter-religion marriage between Muslims and non-Muslims and the consequences thereof.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 21, 2015, 07:53:21 AM »
Help please:

Looking for citations (here or elsewhere) concerning inter-religion marriage between Muslims and non-Muslims and the consequences thereof.

http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/24383

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 21, 2015, 08:04:57 AM »
Help please:

The Huma-Weiner marriage?  Keith Ellison's marriage: http://www.citypages.com/news/keith-ellison-and-wife-kim-file-for-legal-separation-6566107

It would seem to me that you aren't a pure, practicing Muslim if you marry outside the faith.  (see GM's post: "Simply put, a Muslim woman cannot be with a non-Muslim husband.")

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 21, 2015, 08:13:59 AM »
Help please:

The Huma-Weiner marriage?  Keith Ellison's marriage: http://www.citypages.com/news/keith-ellison-and-wife-kim-file-for-legal-separation-6566107

It would seem to me that you aren't a pure, practicing Muslim if you marry outside the faith.  (see GM's post: "Simply put, a Muslim woman cannot be with a non-Muslim husband.")

It has been suggested that Weiner may have quietly said the shahada to cater to Huma.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 21, 2015, 09:35:37 AM »
Thank you.  My debate with a certain crew of Euros now continues , , ,

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 21, 2015, 09:41:45 AM »
Thank you.  My debate with a certain crew of Euros now continues , , ,

You might ask them about zina, since they will soon be living under sharia law soon.
_____

http://www.aina.org/news/20081117111817.htm

How Sharia Law Punishes Raped Women
Posted 2008-11-17 16:18 GMT

On October 30, 2008, the United Nations condemned the stoning to death of Aisha Duhulowa, a 13-year-old girl who had been gang-raped and then sentenced to death by a Sharia court for fornication (Zina). She was screaming and begging for mercy, but when some family members attempted to intervene, shots were fired by the Islamic militia and a baby was killed.

Local Sharia courts in Bangladesh regularly punish raped minor girls and women by flogging and beating them with shoes.[1] Similar cases of punishing raped women are Mina v. the State, Bibi v. the State and Bahadur v. the State.[2] Sharia courts in Pakistan have punished thousands of raped women by long term imprisonment.[3]

You might think that such horrific barbarity cannot be the real Sharia law; that it is a misapplication of the law by ignorant clergy. Sadly, neither is true.

There is a traceable dynamic in Sharia Law that is bound to lead to this barbarity. And unless we abandon these laws we will never be able to emerge from this barbarity. It was a blunder that Muslim jurists included rape in the Hudood section of Sharia Law that deals with murder, bodily harm, apostasy, drinking, defamation, theft, adultery and highway robbery. But anyone who tried to change these laws ended up banging their heads against the wall.  Mawdudi, the founding father of modern Political Islam, claims that even if all the world's Muslims together wanted to make the slightest change in these laws, they would not be allowed to do so.[4]

But change is necessary.

Another key element of these laws is that only eye-witnesses are acceptable and no circumstantial evidence can be accepted.[5] Rape is included in the Dyat (monetary compensation for bodily harm) section of Sharia Law because it is considered as "Bodily Harm" or "Robbing Property" (chastity). This classification led jurists to create these laws:

* A rapist is obliged to pay the victim the amount typically received as marriage payment to similar brides.[6]

* "If the rapist cannot be punished for any reason he will pay the victim the amount equal to bride-money."[7]

As no other punishment is mentioned, the punishment of rape can be only financial compensation. But Jurists missed the point that rape is a crime of its own kind. It has a devastating psychological and social impact on raped women. They are shamed to death, socially outcast, unsuitable for marriage, bring shame on the family and in some countries become the victims of honor killing. Many raped women commit suicide in Muslim countries.

The Quranic word "Zina" means sexual relation between a man and woman not married to each other. It is called adultery for married persons and fornication for unmarried ones. The Quran severely prohibits Zina. Muslim jurists also included rape in the category of Zina because in rape cases such sexual relations "between a man and woman not married to each other," even though forced on the victim, have taken place. As rape is not mentioned in the Quran, the death sentence for rapists originated from the Prophet's example:  "Narrated Wa'il ibn Hujr: When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him) for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered (raped) her. ...he said: Stone him to death".[8]

The laws are so clear about defining rape and the requirement for proof of rape that a judge has no option but punish the rape victims.

When rape is caught or reported, "sex between a man and woman not married to each other" can be proven by testimony, physical evidences of bodily scars/bruises, torn clothing or pregnancy of the victim. Then the Sharia laws are enforced.Â

Sharia Law:  The rapist will be punished to death if force on the victim is proven.[9]

Clear enough. But exactly how can "force on the victim" be proven?  The answer must surely rank as one of the most insane and sexist laws in human history.

(A)  "Proof of Zina (adultery) or Zina Bil-Jabr (rape) liable to Hadd shall be one of the following:

(a) The accused makes confession or

(b) There are at least four Muslim adult male witnesses"[10]

(B)    "Proof of adultery or rape liable to Hadd shall be one of the following:

(a) The accused makes confession, or

(b) There are at least four Muslim adult male witnesses."[11]

(C)    "Punishment will take place when Zina or rape have been proved by witness."[12]

(D)    Sharia Law rejects the witness of women in Hudood cases.[13]

(E)    "The evidence of women is originally inadmissible on account of their weakness of understanding, want of memory and incapacity of governing."[14]

Because such "proofs" are almost impossible to obtain and because circumstantial evidence is not accepted, a rape cannot be proved as rape in a Sharia court. Instead, "sex outside marriage" is proved for the woman by her complaint or physical scars or torn cloths or pregnancy etc. Then the law of "Punishment for Sex Outside Marriage" i.e. stoning to death for married adulterers and flogging and exile for unmarried adulterers are applied to the rape-victims.[15] On the other hand, a rapist has simply to deny the crime and go scott free. As the New York Times reports: "Ms. Lawal, a divorced woman, identified a man as the father of her child. The man denied the charge, swore on the Koran, and was deemed innocent by the trial court. No one suggested DNA tests."[16]

But DNA tests have no place in Hudood Laws either. The BBC reported that Zafran Bibi of  Pakistan "went to the police to register a case of rape, but she herself was instead sentenced to death for having an adulterous affair."[17] About conducting a DNA test to identify the rapist, the Dawn reports: "Justice Ali Nawaz Chauhan of the Lahore High Court has observed that the DNA test is not acceptable as evidence to establish the offence of Zina under the Hudood laws which require a direct testimony in such cases.."[18]

This is how Sharia Law punishes raped women. The sources of these laws span the period from the 7th century to recent times. Some Muslim countries have withdrawn from the application of these laws, but these laws are still alive and active in many Muslim societies. Many Muslims talk about it, but there has never been a concerted effort to end this barbarity. It is true that many, including the UN's Children Fund, have expressed  alarm over the plight of Aisha Duhulowa, but history tells us that merely condemning these acts or calling on the humanity of the perpetrators has never stopped the violent soldiers of God. The solution can only been found by raising the awareness and opposition of the entire world, irrespective of religion.

Muslims must reject this barbarity or risk Islam being seen as the criminal. The screams of little Aisha Duhulowa will echo around the world until this is done.Â

NOTES:

[1] The Daily Star on 04 April 2006

[2] "Rape Law in Islamic Societies" by Julie Norman, CSID 6th Annual Conference

[3] Annual report of the US Commission on International Religious Freedom, May 2004 - Ref - National Commission on the Status of Women in Pakistan.

[4] Islamic Law and Constitution - page 140.

[5] Codified Islamic Law Vol 2 page 600

[6] Shafi'i Law Reliance of the Traveler -# m.8.10

[7] Codified Islamic Law Vol 1 page 301 Â

[8] Abu Dawood Book 38, Hadis# Number 4366

[9] Codified Islami Law Volume 1 Law#134, Shafi'i law Reliance of the Traveler - o.7.3

[10] Pakistan Hudood Ordinance VII of 1979 amended by Ordinance XX of 1980

[11] Codified Islami Law Volume 1 Law#133

[12] Ibid Law #135

[13] Hanafi Law-Page 176, 353, Shafi'i Law- page 638 Law#o.24.9, Criminal Law in Islam and the Muslim World -page 251, The Penal Law of Islam - Kazi Publications Lahore- page 44, 45, Tafsir of Translation of the Qura'an by Muhiuddin Khan pages 239 and 928

[14] The Penal Law of Islam - Kazi Publications Lahore- page 44 - 45

[15] Hanafi Law Hedaya 178, Codified Islamic Law#129 Vol 1, Sunan Abu Dawood Book 38,4451& 4423

[16]
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.htmlres=9900E0D9153DF935A1575AC0A9659C8B63

[17] http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/womanshour/03_06_02/thursday/info1.shtml

[18] http://www.dawn.com/2005/05/21/top4.htm

By Hasan Mahmud
FrontPageMagazine.com

Hasan Mahmud is the Director of Sharia Law of the Muslim Canadian Congress. He played a vital role in the successful movement against the Toronto Sharia Court. The court had been established in 1991 (and functioning since then) with the blessing of Ontario law and was banned in 2003 when the Ontario Government enacted a new law banning all faith-courts. He has authored books, debates, 2 docu-dramas and a docu-movie on Sharia. He has also spoken on Sharia in various conferences in Europe and North America.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 21, 2015, 10:00:22 AM »
Very helpful-- thank you!

SWBrowne

• View Profile
    • Rants and Raves
Introducing myself
« Reply #269 on: November 16, 2015, 08:50:58 AM »
Hi all, very pleased to meet you and a special thanks to Marc Denny for inviting me to this forum.

I'm Stephen Browne. Live in Oklahoma where I'm raising my two children alone. Journalist by profession, right now taking time off to write my own stuff before I run out of funds. My current projects are: "Contrarian Libertarian," and "Thinking Like a Journalist."

This is the bio I use for my self-syndicated column (which so far has one subscriber in a farm journal in the upper Midwest).

Stephen W. Browne is an award-winning reporter and columnist, famous in rural newspapers of the Midwest where he's known as, "Steve who?" He entered journalism by accident while living and working in Eastern Europe from 1991 to 2004, when he met a decayed Austrian count in a bar who said, "Gee Steve, you sure can talk, can you write?"
His very first published and paid for article about Polish health services provoked a call from the then-Minister of Health demanding to know, "Who is this Steve Browne guy and why is he saying these terrible things about our wonderful Polish hospitals?"
He is the author of two books for English students: "Word Pictures: English as it is REALLY Used," published in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, and Novosibirsk, Russia, and "English Language Humor: Puns, Play on Words, Spoonerisms, and Shaggy Dog Stories," privately circulated among English teachers and students in brown paper bags around the world.
He possesses a constitution inability to stay out of trouble which resulted in him being elected an Honorary Member of the Yugoslav Movement for the Protection of Human Rights in 1997.
He is currently living with his two children in his native Midwest, which he considers "the most interesting foreign country I have ever lived in." (He stole that line from Kipling, he loves to kipple.)

His blog “Rants and Raves” appears regularly on newspaper websites across the Midwest but doesn't pay. He publishes for Kindle on Amazon, or at least will when he figures out how to download, and teaches martial arts out of his garage, backyard or basement as the case may be.

I also have two video presentations available on Youtube.

"The Progressive Mind" an analysis of why the most affluent and educated people in the West hate the civilization that made them the most fortunate individuals in the history of mankind, and want to destroy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqk7_e5Pv4c

"Let's Have a Kipple" readings of selected poems of Rudyard Kipling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04CXO0_qwS4
"As weird as it's gotten, it still hasn't gotten weird enough for me."

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: November 16, 2015, 08:54:42 AM »
Welcome aboard Steve!

Gents:  I first got to know Steve in the internet sense on FB and am sure we will appreciate his contributions here.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 05, 2015, 03:07:32 PM »
Looking for the pictures of Baraq bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia and various other people.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 05, 2015, 03:22:28 PM »
Looking for the pictures of Baraq bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia and various other people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5128171/Barack-Obama-criticised-for-bowing-to-King-Abdullah-of-Saudi-Arabia.html

Saudi Arabia officially outlawed slavery in 1962. So Obama is bowing to someone who owned slaves.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2015, 03:35:04 PM »
Thank you.

There's more bows too IIRC:

Chinese leader
some Asian-American woman who was mayor of some town in FL
and?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2015, 03:43:54 PM »
Thank you.

There's more bows too IIRC:

Chinese leader
some Asian-American woman who was mayor of some town in FL
and?

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/06/20/obama-bowed-eight-times-president/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2015, 04:53:09 PM »
GM is the GM (Grand Master) of Google Fu!  :-D :-D :-D

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 06, 2015, 07:21:12 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5128171/Barack-Obama-criticised-for-bowing-to-King-Abdullah-of-Saudi-Arabia.html

Saudi Arabia officially outlawed slavery in 1962. So Obama is bowing to someone who owned slaves.

Amazing.  Leftists don't fear being caught up in hypocrisy, do they?

In order to bow to the Saudi slave owner in London, he flew a giant CO2 emitting jet - built off the spoils of capitalism - in order to reach a wider audience with his message that we need to move more quickly to "fully apply the brakes".

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
To guru Crafty
« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2016, 10:37:26 AM »
Crafty,
A little late for New Year but I would like to thank you for keeping this forum going for so long.
I really enjoy it, learn from it, and appreciate all your hard work that goes into it.

Happy New Year to you and all those who participate who make this a great hobby, sounding board, and social event for me.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: To guru Crafty
« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2016, 11:34:48 AM »
Crafty,
A little late for New Year but I would like to thank you for keeping this forum going for so long.
I really enjoy it, learn from it, and appreciate all your hard work that goes into it.

Happy New Year to you and all those who participate who make this a great hobby, sounding board, and social event for me.

Hear, hear!  Best host-moderator on the world wide web!

I have seen comment boards on left wing, right wing and centrist sites and they are almost always destructive and horrible.  Crafty sets a tone and enforces it.  That isn't easy and I think we all appreciate it.  I might not appreciate it as it happens but what I like best about this format is being corrected quickly when wrong and knowing the weaknesses of my own arguments.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 13, 2016, 11:51:17 AM »
Your kind words put a wag in my tail gents.  :oops:

Perhaps I fool myself, but when I look at the read-to-posts ratio on the various threads I imagine this forum being a regular source for many people and that given what I believe to be the level of this forum (thanks to all of you) I imagine our readers to be serious people and likely to be of influence beyond their numbers. 

There is a reason we joke about "famous people caught reading this forum'!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 25, 2016, 12:59:32 AM »
Woof!

Back from Memphis  8-)

TAC!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 30, 2016, 10:25:25 AM »
Looking for the post of an article on why technically speaking Hillary is not "being investigated"  (roughly FBI needs DOJ on board for it to be called such)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 30, 2016, 07:40:51 PM »
Looking for the post of an article on why technically speaking Hillary is not "being investigated"  (roughly FBI needs DOJ on board for it to be called such)

If the FBI is investigating you, it's called an investigation. If 150 + FBI special agents aren't investigating, what are they doing ?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 30, 2016, 07:56:15 PM »
In English yes, but here the language is Washington Legalese.  I KNOW someone (me?) posted the article I am describing , , ,

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: January 30, 2016, 08:14:28 PM »
In English yes, but here the language is Washington Legalese.  I KNOW someone (me?) posted the article I am describing , , ,

So, this is more Clinton liespeak? Depends on what the definition of is is?

From my experience with working with ICE/HSI and the USMS, they use the term investigation the same way we local yokels do.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 30, 2016, 09:45:12 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 30, 2016, 10:19:22 PM »
Looking for the post of an article on why technically speaking Hillary is not "being investigated"  (roughly FBI needs DOJ on board for it to be called such)

They need the DOJ to indict, not investigate. A grand jury should have already been assembled, but hasn't.  We all know why.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 03:37:41 AM by G M »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 31, 2016, 03:25:19 AM »

I don't know about that article, but the way of Clinton surrogate put it, she is not the target of the investigation.  Good luck with that.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 15, 2016, 11:06:22 AM »
With Scalia's death in mind, I'm looking for some deal that was cut between Reps and Dems over circuit judges about 1-2 years ago-- there may have been something about majority or supra-majority criteria  involved too , , ,

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 03, 2016, 09:06:01 AM »
Crafty, 

Do you think Big Dog would have an opinion or be willing to give his thoughts on the Hillary email scandal?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 03, 2016, 09:28:02 AM »
I'll see if I can get him to swing by.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Our first 400,000 reads thread!
« Reply #292 on: March 12, 2016, 01:49:40 PM »
Woof All:

Our Homeland Security, Border Protection, and American Freedom thread now has over 400,000 reads!

Well done gentlemen!  

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Crafty says hi from Germany
« Reply #293 on: April 12, 2016, 10:59:07 PM »
Would like to encourage all to keep adding to the forum until he get back.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 17, 2016, 10:45:17 AM »
Thanks for the good work in my absence gents.  I'm back-- the Adventure continues!

Lloyd De Jongh

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
An introduction.
« Reply #295 on: April 21, 2016, 09:10:48 AM »
Hello all

I live and work in a sensitive part of the world within the defense industry. My work entails protection of critical infrastructure, military assets and borders using cutting edge technology. This takes me to interesting places across the Middle East. I am exposed to culture, language, people and places in my travels to the US, Europe, Africa and occasionally Asia.

I have training in Information Technology, security and education. History and modern military strategy is an interest that is incredibly relevant now.  From a combative standpoint my expertise leans towards simulating and dealing with Criminal Use of Force, most especially ambush and edged weapons attacks.

Having long experience in the Middle East I have over time developed an educated understanding of Islam. There are many fine Muslim people that I like and admire, however I have deep concerns regarding the political religion and relentless conquest ideology that is Islam. Recent events in the West have given me pause for concern and made me research and embrace the faith of my childhood more, to provide an anchor, a counterweight.

There are dangers here that the West is too slowly coming to realise. There is a storm coming, of this I have no doubt. Unless we discover the common values that we stand for as inheritors of Western civilisation, I believe we are in danger of being overrun.

If we do any less we bring shame on the ancestors who lifted us out of tyranny and gave us the freedoms we have today.
My freedom is more important than your good idea.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: An introduction.
« Reply #296 on: April 21, 2016, 09:21:11 AM »
Glad you are here. I look forward to your insights.

Hello all

I live and work in a sensitive part of the world within the defense industry. My work entails protection of critical infrastructure, military assets and borders using cutting edge technology. This takes me to interesting places across the Middle East. I am exposed to culture, language, people and places in my travels to the US, Europe, Africa and occasionally Asia.

I have training in Information Technology, security and education. History and modern military strategy is an interest that is incredibly relevant now.  From a combative standpoint my expertise leans towards simulating and dealing with Criminal Use of Force, most especially ambush and edged weapons attacks.

Having long experience in the Middle East I have over time developed an educated understanding of Islam. There are many fine Muslim people that I like and admire, however I have deep concerns regarding the political religion and relentless conquest ideology that is Islam. Recent events in the West have given me pause for concern and made me research and embrace the faith of my childhood more, to provide an anchor, a counterweight.

There are dangers here that the West is too slowly coming to realise. There is a storm coming, of this I have no doubt. Unless we discover the common values that we stand for as inheritors of Western civilisation, I believe we are in danger of being overrun.

If we do any less we bring shame on the ancestors who lifted us out of tyranny and gave us the freedoms we have today.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 21, 2016, 09:35:39 AM »
Folks:

Martel is known to me and I am very glad to have him here with us. 

The Adventure continues!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 01, 2016, 11:42:35 PM »
Back from SLC, UT.  TAC!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 04, 2016, 08:51:22 AM »
I posted Bernard Kerik under Crime and Punishment and it went to the martial arts side.  It may be ok there but it fits on this side too I think