Author Topic: Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell  (Read 34969 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 11:04:52 AM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
The enablers should be held accountable criminally
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 06:14:55 AM »
but calling these girls victims in most cases is probably a stretch.

They knew what they were doing for the money.  I don't see why girls selling themselves for money should get big rewards.
Unless they were forced to , but it just does not sound that way to me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/how-a-ring-of-women-allegedly-recruited-girls-for-jeffrey-epstein/ar-AAGvWCn

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Epstein
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 09:36:45 AM »
Anything back on the Investigation of the chicken coop mass killing? I hear the F.O.X. Is leaning towards murder-suicide...

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Epstein
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 03:54:11 PM »
" .https://news.yahoo.com/jeffrey-epstein-cctv-footage-outside-084506691.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca"

follow the money ..........

either the worst series of screw ups, or fish rotting in Denmark.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 07:58:08 PM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Epstein death doesn't make sense to anyone
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 06:54:51 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBBvK0OKIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZHRxRZeYQ8

Dr. Cyril Wecht is a nationally known forensic pathologist.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
wait
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2019, 08:42:46 AM »
He was found leaning into some sort or clothing noose on the floor?

How does that jive with him jumping off the top bunk?

Which is NOW reported he did to explain the hyoid bone fx.

I have masters of forensic science from GWU 1980.
Too bad I didn't really like pathology or I might have become a Quincy.  I just didn't think I could perform autopsies all day for a living .

I remember one of my professors commenting on this book we used in forensic pathology he thought it written just to gross us all out:

https://books.google.com/books/about/Spitz_and_Fisher_s_Medicolegal_Investiga.html?id=-m_fb580Vx0C

We will never really know for sure what happened to Epstein. 
My guess , which is worthless ,  is either this was total incompetence , or he bribed his way to be able to kill himself.

His lawyers probably had a part though I suspect inadvertently - to get him a solo cell,  off the more restricted suicide watch etc.

Now of course they want to continue billing for hours.  Think of the money involved to them.
The whole thing stinks. 

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
now the Epstein is dead
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2019, 04:46:55 AM »
will it cost a studio anything for the "rights to the movie"
from the estate?
all of which will go to lawyers one way or another .

or  can they do the movie without paying anyone?

as for the gal pal , was she murdered , did she flee?

Whichever, all under the nose of law enforcement .  Again . 
You mean they didn't have enough to arrest her prior to this.

Maybe El chapo had bribed people to have her brought to his cell for favors.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 06:18:03 AM by ccp »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2019, 05:59:20 AM »
Let's keep an eye on this.  SA is a very good reporter, did strong work on Fast & Furious.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2019, 11:51:00 AM »
Sit rep?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2019, 08:06:45 PM »
Looking for a citation of a judge suppressing Epstein's list of clients , , ,

see 02:16  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=8mTMmpA9aws
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 08:12:21 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Medical Examiner Baden: murder more likely than suicide
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 09:34:54 AM »
based on the evidence available to him.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/10/30/medical-examiner-epstein-autopsy-more-consistent-with-homicidal-strangulation-than-suicide/

Follow the guards....... or whatever the substitutes guards for couple of years.

I don't know if the cameras are real time or just recordings but if real time they would know they didn't work.

Either an astounding number of coincidences or this was murder.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 01:38:08 PM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Medical Examiner Baden: murder more likely than suicide
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 06:03:41 PM »
based on the evidence available to him.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/10/30/medical-examiner-epstein-autopsy-more-consistent-with-homicidal-strangulation-than-suicide/

Follow the guards....... or whatever the substitutes guards for couple of years.

I don't know if the cameras are real time or just recordings but if real time they would know they didn't work.

Either an astounding number of coincidences or this was murder.

In prisons/jails you would normally have control centers where the camera feeds are monitored in real time while also being backed up on a recording medium, like a DVR type system. Any malfunctions would have a paper trail.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2019, 08:46:53 PM »
Could be there is no putting the genie back in the bottle now , , ,  We can hope , , ,

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2019, 10:16:03 PM »
Could be there is no putting the genie back in the bottle now , , ,  We can hope , , ,

Just like Whitey Bulger's execution, it's buried. If everything hasn't been bleach-bitted, I will be surprised.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2019, 11:07:13 PM »
Can't say you are wrong, but with this I'm thinking the click bait value of keeping spot light on this has gone up.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary laughs...
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2019, 07:35:16 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2019, 04:57:23 AM »
Yep follow the guards
who likely have all their alibis ready.

They need to be covertly followed, and follow their money too.  No one gets involved in this for free.

I notice in the music world the payoffs are camouflaged as upgrades to their houses , new pool , daughter gets a mustang,
 contractors come in and fix up stuff.  The house becomes maybe more valuable or easy to sell etc. (and cash).

I know from the Copyright Office that it is all too easy to cover up crime by admitting to it simply being, "mistakes".

I don't know all the evidence but based on Biden's (he admits he does not either) interviews I am convinced homicide is much more likely than suicide.
not quite beyond "reasonable doubt" perhaps .

But this subpeona of 20 guards smacks that he Biden's public claims have had a review
And I suggest we also follow the NYC med examiner.

No history of med examiner corruption in NYC ( read the death of Big Tim Sullivan)........ though a very long time ago.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
ABC squashed the Epstein story for three years.
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2019, 07:06:54 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: ABC squashed the Epstein story for three years.
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2019, 08:51:57 AM »
What a self absorbed cunt this woman is, but the story remains:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA&fbclid=IwAR3ILtueLt7nlmU99yqDdY3N-9pbQcPvJIVLHL19Y8l1El3SfNivF70Urxc

Good to have this, though I was hoping for a Federal source that would expose the "suicide" coverup.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Ovaltine!
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2019, 09:08:46 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2019, 01:23:55 PM »
The pressure builds!!!  :evil: :evil: :evil:

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Epstein: Answer the questions
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2019, 07:02:48 AM »
https://spectator.org/jeffrey-epsteins-death-the-plot-thickens/

"He also questioned why all of the security cameras around Epstein’s cell were inoperative."

My understanding and reason for doubting foul play was that there was no camera working in his cell but there were cameras in hallways etc and we would know exactly who entered his cell when if they did.  This statement above contradicts that.  If a series of cameras were systematically out, that changes everything.  If murder, then evidence of who tampered with cameras is part of the murder.
-----
Dr. Michael Baden, former chief medical examiner for New York City...performed over 20,000 autopsies; served as director of the Forensic Investigation Center of the New York State Police; was chairman of the Forensic Pathology Panel of Congress’ Select Committee on Assassinations, which reinvestigated the deaths of President Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. ...  Those are pretty good credentials, not just a fringe tin foil guy.  Still we are mostly speculating on information not yet released.

"such fractures are very unusual for suicide and are more indicative of homicidal strangulation.”
-------
For the record to anyone monitoring the forum: My differences with the Clintons are strictly political; I don't have any personal knowledge of any criminal wrongdoing of any Clinton at any time, past, present of  future.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2019, 07:12:52 AM »
"If a series of cameras were systematically out, that changes everything.  If murder, then evidence of who tampered with cameras is part of the murder."

And as GM pointed out
the corrections people would KNOW the cameras don't work because they are typically real times as well as recorded

So they sat there seeing cameras that don't work with one of the highest profile prisoners in the world
with multiple reasons huge numbers of people would want him dead, and high risk of suicide
and they just went to sleep ?

Sorry this was not just incompetence, laziness, or errors in judgement thought that will be the "official" report most likely.

From experience any one who IS guilty will already have alibis/excuses  in place .

This isn't a Crips or Aryan hit . ( I would not think - not that I am any kind of expert)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 07:29:58 AM by ccp »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
The elites have standards
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2019, 10:22:21 PM »
Power and fame matters.

https://pagesix.com/2010/12/06/prince-andrew-talks-of-royal-joy-over-prince-williams-wedding/

Prince Andrew talks of royal joy over Prince William’s wedding
By PageSix.com StaffDecember 6, 2010 | 5:00am

Britain’s Prince Andrew regaled a bevy of media heavyweights at billionaire Jeffrey Epstein‘s Upper East Side townhouse the other night when he told of the royal family’s joy over Prince William‘s upcoming wedding to Kate Middleton — and the glamorous guests asked for invitations.

Andrew was quizzed by guests including Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, Charlie Rose, Woody Allen and Chelsea Handler at the dinner thrown by Epstein, the disgraced former hedge fund manager who is old friends with Prince Andrew.

Our source said, “Most of the talk started off about trade and industry, but by dessert, everybody couldn’t hold back and asked him about the wedding.

PHOTOS: PRINCE WILLIAM AND KATE MIDDLETON

“Andrew said the Queen and the royal family are delighted, Kate is a terrific girl, but they were all expecting the announcement since she and William have been together for so long,” the witness said.

“While marveling at the massive interest the wedding has sparked in the US and among his companions, Andrew also compared himself to Prince Harry. He laughed, ‘Like Harry, I’m just the younger brother.’ ”

Andrew, brother to Prince Charles, was dubbed the “Playboy Prince” and was undergoing pilot training in the Royal Air Force when Charles married Diana Spencer in 1981.

Our spy said, “He was amused that his dinner companions were so interested in every detail. What would Kate wear, what would the Queen wear, would his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson be invited? But he politely batted it away and said, ‘I don’t know, I’ve been out of [Britain] on business.’ But he did say he’d be involved in planning the wedding.

“Everyone at the table, including Woody Allen, jokingly asked him for an invite to the wedding, but he just smiled.” CBS anchor Couric told him she’ll be broadcasting live from outside Westminster Abbey and asked, “If I e-mail your BlackBerry, will you give me the details on what is happening inside?”

Epstein, who recently finished a jail term for soliciting prostitutes, and Prince Andrew have been close friends for years. Epstein has stayed at Sandringham and vacationed with the prince in Thailand, while Andrew has visited his Manhattan home many times.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2019, 04:37:02 AM »
" .Epstein, who recently finished a jail term for soliciting prostitutes, and Prince Andrew have been close friends for years. Epstein has stayed at Sandringham and vacationed with the prince in Thailand, while Andrew has visited his Manhattan home many times."

One Brit I know hates the royals .  Why he asks do they need to exist?

Not sure why any American cares either.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 07:02:29 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Epstein and the Royals
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2019, 06:14:44 AM »
" .Epstein, who recently finished a jail term for soliciting prostitutes, and Prince Andrew have been close friends for years. Epstein has stayed at Sandringham and vacationed with the prince in Thailand, while Andrew has visited his Manhattan home many times."

One Brit hates the royals .  Why he asks do they need to exist?

Not sure why any American cares either.

I find it strange too.  Americans care about British royals because they want to.  They secretly wish there was some class above us of great wisdom and virtue.  [And there isn't.]  On the day Princess Di died, heard it on the radio driving to a gathering where others wouldn't have been following the news and told it to others when I arrived.  I remember being shocked by the reaction, like they just lost their only child. I felt bad about telling it in a completely indifferent manner.  I was thinking it had the significance of a baseball score. 

For the Brits, Boris is your royal.   )    Trump is ours.  Obama used to be.  Thank God  (and Founders and voters)  that they don't stay and rule us forever.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2019, 07:57:05 AM »
"Obama used to be.  Thank God  (and Founders and voters)  that they don't stay and rule us forever."

to keep it going the Left now has Michelle.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2019, 04:47:36 AM »
If only I was Barrs/Trumps brother
maybe we could get some justice at the US Copyright Office
where things continue to disappear , be altered in their database, and switched around.

but alas ,
I am just a little person.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Glenn Reynolds: Epstein didn't kill himself
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2019, 06:27:43 AM »
G M:  "Subpoenas are for Grand Juries. Internal investigations/Professional standards investigation do not require subpoenas."
--------------------------------------------

Meaning death of Epstein is a criminal matter now.  I like that they are offering immunity to no one.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2019, 08:29:22 AM »
quote author Crafty_Dog  https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/17/kevin-mccarthy-letter-abc-jeffrey-epstein/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=10955

How come the minority leader is alone in this.  Shouldn't the Speaker and Majority Leader sign on, join in? 

WHAT ROLE DID CLINTONITE, ABC CHIEF ANCHOR GEORGE STEPHANOPOLOUS PLAY IN ABC QUASHING THE STORY DURING A CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN?

Why is there no penalty for media crossing any line?  They lose their broadcast license for saying sh*t or f*ck but no penalty for co-conspiring to enable a known, convicted, mass pedaphiling human trafficker continue to commit his crimes?  WHY?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Louder with Crowder on Epstein non-suicide
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2019, 08:48:22 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2019, 12:16:48 PM »
All in good fun, but OTOH we do need to acknowledge that AG Barr says he too was suspicious but upon reviewing the video, now believes the official version.